Unica(edited now)

By SamiJoQuinn

A group of exiled teenagers are unaware that their destines are far greater than any typical pack. (went unde... More

The Wolf Cry
ATTACK
Dismembered werewolf style
What do we do?
Her Final Words
The Funeral
Goodbye
Hybrids...
Don't forget the fangs dear
Her Death Wish
What A Reunion
Wakey wakey
Where's Sami?
Souless
Too Deep
Confessions
Don't call my name, Don't call my name
Old Memories and New Freinds
Wounds Can Heal

Unica 'The Only One'

7.7K 33 16
By SamiJoQuinn

I ran through the dense forest feeling the harsh branches lash against my pale cheeks.

"Winne!," Aaron called angrily. I left out a soft curse and tried to run even faster, my baby girl Unica cried loudly in the cradle of my arms. I began to hum to her gently thanking the goddess when she fell to sleep, just as I reached the river bank.

I quickly gathered some twigs, branches, and moss assembling a small raft; gently placing her down and felt a tear slip from the corner of my eye.

Giving a soft, final kiss, to her soft forehead I pushed her off the bank to the gentle flowing river. As she floated out of sight over the bank a shot rang out. I looked down to see the blood blooming from my own chest.

"She'll kill you one day," I spat at Aaron angrily, falling down as the world went black

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 452 32
Life was so simple. So much more carefree and just generally free to do as you please and not have to worry about every little thing. Key word bein...
1K 59 50
I was just a normal teen having a good summer before school but then me and ace had to move to are dads and go to a new school mom told us she had th...
1K 58 23
Realization..., the day I finally realized that it had all been a joke..., that everything I knew to be true turned out to be a lie....my friends, my...
9.2K 559 45
Read on and find out ha! Sorry, not sorry.