My Husband's Girl

By aasthamishra_

Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, hi... More

My Husband's Girl
Introduction of Characters
Epigraph
Book - 1
1.1 - Alison Cullen
1.2 - Letting him go
1.3 - Helping him
1.4 - S.O.S Meeting
1.5 - Asking Him
1.6 - Drowning Sorrows
1.7 - Her Feelings
1.8 - Her Outburst
1.9 - The Gala [ I ]
1.10 - The Gala [ II ]
1.11 - Trip to Miami
1.12 - The Holiday
1.13 - Beach Day
1.14 - The Accident
1.15 - Aiden Clarke
1.16 - The Surprise
1.17 - His Jealousy
1.18 - The Kiss
1.19 - Happy Wedding Anniversary
1.20 - The Bacheloratte Night
1.21 - The Wedding
1.22 - Goodbyes
1.23 - The Funeral
1.24 - Sapphire Kingsley
Book - 2
Introduction Of Characters
2.1 - Her New Life
2.2 - His Proposal
2.3 - Nathan
2.4 - His Blue Eyes
2.5 - Alison or Sapphire?
Extra - 1
2.7 - The Dinner
2.8 - Visit to the Doctor
2.9 - The Baby Shower.
2.10 - The Phone Call.
2.11 - The Ride.
Extra - 2
2.12 - The Storm
2.13 - The DNA Test
2.14 - Goodbye Dinner
2.15 - The Interview.
2.16 - His Arrival
2.17 - New Home
2.18 - The Talk
2.19 - Comforting Him
2.20 - The Note
Extra - 3
2.21 - The Carnival
2.22 - Treasure Hunt [ I ]
2.23 - Treasure Hunt [ II ]
2.24 - Let the Game Begin.
2.25 - Partner in Crime
2.26 - A Day with Emily
2.27 - The Baby
2.28 - Story of Alison Cullen
2.29 - Taking a Break
2.30 - The Kidnapping
2.31 - Saved and Lost
2.32 - The Decision
Epilogue
A/N
Bonus Chapter - 1
Author's Note
FAQ

2.6 - Dine With The Cullens

279K 9.8K 405
By aasthamishra_

*Sapphire's POV*

I walked in my apartment struggling with Raine and Ryker, asleep on both of my arms,. "Thankyou so much Mrs.Smith" I smiled gratefully at my neighbour who is in her mid fifties and lives alone. "It's alright, sweetie. You were bit occupied" she motioned towards the two kids asleep. I chuckled lightly and nodded. "Goodnight,sweetie. Call me if you need anything, I'm just a knock away" She winked at me and pulled the door close before leaving. She was that kind of woman, the one how will open the door with a baseball raised in the air if you knock at her door after sunset, now I come to think of that it's even during daytime. I chuckled at the memory when she once almost knocked out Caleb with her baseball bat when he was banging my door at night and I was in the shower, so it kind off took me sometime to answer and that idiot forgot his keys too. I turned around and carefully tucked my kids in the bed.

"Goodnight baby" I whispered to Raine and kissed her forehead before pulling the sheets over her and doing the same with Ryker. I looked at them one last time before shutting the lights off and closing the door behind me. Suddenly a sharp pain pierced my brain, just like it did when I exited Caleb's office, one week ago. I rubbed my finger over my temples while walking in the kitchen and taking some Asprin. The headaches are constant since that day for some unknown reason. Suddenly I heard rattling of keys and the door opened showing Caleb's face. Today was Saturday night, I forgot he spend his Saturday nights at my place so he can spend his whole Sunday with us.

"Hey!" I mumbled tiredly. He kept the keys on the glass bowl beside the door and walked in towards me. Caleb kissed my forehead and frowned at me "Headache?" He asked rubbing my temples for me. I nodded in reply.

"I took Dr.Reed's appointment for Monday at 2p.m" He said and pulled me towards the couch in the living room while removing his blazer and folding the sleeves of his sky blue shirt and loosening his tie. "But Caleb, that was not necessary" I whined.

Dr.Reed was the doctor who treated me back six years ago. "You didn't have any headaches for the past five years and they suddenly started, why?" Caleb asked and started massaging my head. I sighed at how pleasurable that was. I shrugged after I realized he asked something to me. "And that's what I want to know" He whispered in my ear and my breathe hitched as his lips brushed against my ear as he pulled away. "I think I should go to sleep" I said after few minutes. Caleb mumbled a okay and let me go. "Goodnight" he kissed my cheek and went towards the guest room, which is practically occupied by him.

I went in my room and showered before changing into white sweatpants and a shirt. I crawled in my bed and went to sleep quickly.

~~~~~~

I woke up again with that terrible pain in my head. It's really beginning to annoy me now. Slowly the pain subside and I sighed. Getting out of the bed I took a shower and wore black sweatpants and grey V-neck shirt. I was planning on spending my Sunday inside my apartment snuggling with my munchkins and watch Disney movies. Caleb can join too.

I walked out to the wonderful smell of bacon and cheese with eggs. I entered the kitchen to see Caleb cooking, shirtless. Suddenly my throat when dry seeing him that way. His body never failed to amaze me. A clearing of throat made me look up and I blushed and Caleb smirked at me, clearing catching me staring at him. "I made breakfast" He said. I rolled my eyes in reply "I can see that" Caleb pouted adorably. "I thought you'll atleast fangirl over my cooking abilities or atleast the thing you were staring at" He said and I can see the smirk on his face even when my back was turned towards him as I removed coffee mugs from the shelves. I looked at him with a bored expression and rolled my eyes but my pink cheeks betrayed me, traitors.

"I'll wake the kids" I said as I poured coffee. "Let them sleep for a while, it's Sunday" Caleb said and took a tray for two people and walked towards the small balcony which already had two chairs and a small round table. I chuckled and took the coffee mugs and walked behind him. "Thankyou" I smiled at him as he pulled the chair for me. He went inside and came back wearing a white t-shirt and I found myself feeling a little disappointed. I shook my head at those thoughts and enjoyed my breakfast.

Caleb was going to ask me something but his phone buzzed and he excused himself to attend it. I sat there and closed my eyes feeling the cool winter morning breeze brushing my face. It felt so pleasant to feel the fresh morning air against my skin. I opened my eyes with a smile and jumped a little when I found Caleb leaning on the wall and watching me with a smile and hands folded across his chest. I blushed a little and tucked my hair behind my ear. I could hear Caleb chuckled and his naked feet falling on the marble flooring in our balcony as he came in front of me and pulled my face up by holding my chin softly. He kissed my nose and smiled at me. "You are cutest thing I've ever seen well beside those two- " Caleb was cut off as we heard the said two monsters yelling Caleb's name and fighting to jump on his back. Caleb sighed while I pursed my lip to stop myself from laughing. Since the day Caleb expressed his feelings for me he never left an opportunity to show me affection.

Caleb started playing with Raine and Ryker and the house filled with their laughter which was music to my ears. "Okay kids, go brush your teeth" I shooed them away and walked in the kitchen with our dirty dishes and started making breakfast for the kids. "Who was on the call?" I asked Caleb who came in behind me and stood leaning against the counter. "It was Mr.Cullen he wants us to have dinner with his family" I raised a brow at that "Why?" I asked. "They wants to celebrate our partnership" Caleb answered. "So dinner with whole family?" I asked to which Caleb shrugged "He has also invited you, Mr.Brown wants to see you" Caleb added. I smiled at that. I never had any dad love, not that I remember off but for some reason I feel I can have that from Mr.Brown. "I'll come for Mr.Brown" I answered. "But what about the kids?" I asked, we can't take them to a formal meeting, can we?

"I'll call Sophia" Caleb walked out and called Sophia. Sophia agreed to come since she was spending her Sunday at home and I was really greatfully to her.

We spend the day watching some Disney movies and order Chinese food for lunch. Soon evening rolled in and Caleb went back to get ready. "I'll be back at 7" he said before leaving. That bring us to know where I stood in front of the floor length mirror and looked at the royal blue dress that reached till my knees and hugged my body really well. It had a thin black belt on my waist so I wore black stilettoes and applied minimum make-up with black eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipgloss. I straightened my hair and tied it up in a high ponytail and left few strands above my ears, covering my face. I wore black earrings and I was ready. The bell rang and I walked to answer it "Kids! Stop fighting" I yelled as their voices grew. I answered the door and greeted Sophia with a smile. "Hey! Thankyou for coming at the last moment" I hugged her to which she pffted "No worried Sapphire. I was free" She answered and walked in.

"Sophia!" Kids yelled and ran towards her and hugged her legs. I was happy to see them happy with her, she was afterall their 10th nanny. "Babies, Mumma is going for a dinner with Caleb. Sophia will take care of you, okay?" I asked them. "Okay" they replied. A car honked beneath my window and I already who it was "Mumma's leaving" I said and leaned down so they can kiss me on my cheeks. I did the same and took my wallet and kept my phone and house keys in my wallet and walked down.

I found Caleb leaning on his car. I stopped mid-walk and bursted out laughing which caught Caleb's attention. He looked at me and when he saw what I'm wearing, more specifically which colour I'm wearing he bursted out laughing too. Caleb was wearing a white shirt with black tie with royal blue blazer and pants with black dress shoes. "We are matching" I said amusedly. "I guess we are" He answered and opened the door for me. I got in chuckling and buckled myself up. Caleb started driving and the whole ride was silent with the radio playing slow songs with low volume in the background. "We're here" Caleb said as he pulled in front of a house

I was in awe as I saw the beautiful house in front of me. It was big, not too big where people will get lost and can't find each other for days and not too small where people will invade each others personal space. The house bad big glass windows which were covered in curtains but you could see the light passing through the borders. A small black gate welcomed us in. While we walked on a narrow path made of big stones I looked around and saw a small pool om the side and the thing that I fell in love with was the garden on the other side. It had all types of flowers and was decorated with fairy lights in a jar and hung on the branches of the only tall tree that covered the garden from top. It was the house just like I always wanted. My feet itched to walk on the neatly trimmed grass that looked it's just been watered. Everything was so surreal.

"You like it?" I heard a voice and jumped a little. In front of me stood Ian Cullen in black tux looking handsome. His blue eyes met mine and stared at them but winced as I saw some flashes on blurry images as a sharp pain passes my brain. Caleb was quickly holding me "Sapphire are you okay?" He asked worriedly. "Yeah, just the normal headache" I smiled at him reassuringly.

We looked at Ian who was looking at my hands in Caleb with a clenched jaw. "If you are not feeling well we can cancel the dinner" he said and only looked up at me at the last word. "No, I'm fine" I smiled at him too.

"Let's go in" He stood aside to let us pass. "You have a beautiful house" I said as we walked in. "This was my wife's dream house" he answered looking at me strangely. "Your wife is woman of good taste" I answered feeling a weird feeling in my stomach under his gaze. "She surely is" he answered. I frowned at him. Why does he always talks like there is more meaning to the sentence?

"Sapphire!" I heard Mr.Brown calling my name and I smiled as he engulfed me in a hug. "Good to see you. Ah! You look beautiful" He said and I said a thankyou with a small blush.

Inside the house was more spacious. The wall was peach in colour and the curtains were of satin with white in colour. There was a big chandelier in the middle and was lit with probably thousands of bulbs, it lit the whole house brightly. White furniture decorated the whole room with a big LED in between.

Instead of looking dull the house looked soft and calming. It was welcoming and I fell in love with it.

"It's really beautiful! I would love to meet your wife" I said looking at Ian. He was about to say something but a feminine voice behind us stopped him.

"I'm his wife"

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 10.8K 52
(Book 1 in If I Could Series) Fourteen alphabets. Four words. One text. And that was enough to upturn my entire life and all the beliefs I held abou...
234K 9.1K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
790K 39K 41
"Mr. Raichand, happy independence day. You have been eating my head since day one to get these papers signed and today I have finally granted your wi...
15.6K 797 41
𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚 I'd sworn off of love and men after the fiasco that was my last relationship. Until I spent one steamy and passionate night with a dark...