My Husband's Girl

By aasthamishra_

Love is Sacrifice. ❝ I don't love you and I never will, because I love someone else ❞ Ian said to Alison, hi... More

My Husband's Girl
Introduction of Characters
Epigraph
Book - 1
1.1 - Alison Cullen
1.2 - Letting him go
1.3 - Helping him
1.4 - S.O.S Meeting
1.5 - Asking Him
1.6 - Drowning Sorrows
1.7 - Her Feelings
1.8 - Her Outburst
1.9 - The Gala [ I ]
1.10 - The Gala [ II ]
1.11 - Trip to Miami
1.12 - The Holiday
1.13 - Beach Day
1.14 - The Accident
1.15 - Aiden Clarke
1.16 - The Surprise
1.17 - His Jealousy
1.18 - The Kiss
1.19 - Happy Wedding Anniversary
1.20 - The Bacheloratte Night
1.21 - The Wedding
1.22 - Goodbyes
1.23 - The Funeral
1.24 - Sapphire Kingsley
Book - 2
Introduction Of Characters
2.1 - Her New Life
2.3 - Nathan
2.4 - His Blue Eyes
2.5 - Alison or Sapphire?
2.6 - Dine With The Cullens
Extra - 1
2.7 - The Dinner
2.8 - Visit to the Doctor
2.9 - The Baby Shower.
2.10 - The Phone Call.
2.11 - The Ride.
Extra - 2
2.12 - The Storm
2.13 - The DNA Test
2.14 - Goodbye Dinner
2.15 - The Interview.
2.16 - His Arrival
2.17 - New Home
2.18 - The Talk
2.19 - Comforting Him
2.20 - The Note
Extra - 3
2.21 - The Carnival
2.22 - Treasure Hunt [ I ]
2.23 - Treasure Hunt [ II ]
2.24 - Let the Game Begin.
2.25 - Partner in Crime
2.26 - A Day with Emily
2.27 - The Baby
2.28 - Story of Alison Cullen
2.29 - Taking a Break
2.30 - The Kidnapping
2.31 - Saved and Lost
2.32 - The Decision
Epilogue
A/N
Bonus Chapter - 1
Author's Note
FAQ

2.2 - His Proposal

268K 9.4K 580
By aasthamishra_

I shifted uncomfortably on the couch where I crashed last night. My neck protested my movement making me groan in pain. I slowly got up from the couch and did a little neck rotation only to hiss in pain.

"I'm never sleeping on the couch, ever again" I mumbled and got up from the couch and walked towards my room. It was still dark outside so I switched on the lights in my room. The blue walls came into life and I chuckled as I saw Caleb lying half on the bed and half out of the bed. I shook my head at him and helped him fully on the bed and covered him with the sheets. Walking in the bathroom I brushed my teeth and had a relaxing shower and changed into a blue sundress.

Caleb was still asleep and so were the kids. So I decided to make them breakfast first and than wake them all up. I walked in the kitchen pulling my hair in a bun and started with scrambled eggs and fresh orange juice with toast. I made some pancakes for the kids and heated their milk.

I wiped my hand on the apron after putting the last pancake on the plate and was about to walk away to wake them up when Caleb came out of my room with just a towel hanging dangerously low around his waist. I looked away immediately before he caught me staring at his oh-so-yum-yum abs.

"Yo- your clothes are on the couch" I said and turned my back on him. "I asked David to drop them" I added. David was Caleb's driver. I heard some shuffling from behind and then fading footsteps. Assuming it's safe I turned around only to cover my face with my hands and a shriek escaping my lips. Caleb laughed his deep throaty laugh and wished me "Good morning" and again I heard footsteps fading away. I peeked through my fingers and sighed when he was not in sight.

I chuckled under my breath and removed my apron. Keeping it on the counter I set the table for breakfast and opened the door of my kids room. They were still sleeping soundly on their beds. I walked up to Ryker.

"Good morning munchkin. It's time to wake up" I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek. He turned around and wrapped his arms around my neck. "No" he whined making me chuckle. "I've made chocochip pancakes" I whispered back, that made him open his eyes widely. "Pancakes" he yelled, kissed my cheek and ran in the bathroom.

I went to Raine's bed and saw her shutting her eyes tightly. Drama queen. "Raine, wakey wakey baby" I singsonged and blowed air in her ear. She shivered with a giggle. "I don't want to" She whined and pulled the covers over her head. "Fine, I'll give all the pancakes to Ry" I said like it was a no big deal. Not even a second later the bed was empty and her tiny feet hit rapidly on the tiled floor as she ran in the bathroom to get done with her morning routine.

I offered to give them a bath but they shrugged it off and Raine ran in my room to have a shower alone. They think they are all grown up and can have their shower alone. I was a little reluctant at first but Caleb assured me to let loose and accept the fact that my babies are growing up.

I was feeling proud that they are growing up and sad because they were growing up. A feeling only a mother would understand.

I shook my head and went in the kitchen to find Caleb reading newspaper, fully dressed might I add. "Good morning" I greeted and sat beside him eating my breakfast. "Morning. Thanks for letting me stay" he said with a genuine smile and kept the newspaper aside. "You are most of the time here, why don't you bring some of your clothes and keep them in my closet? Poor David has to run 6 in morning just for your clothes" I voiced my thoughts and took a sip of my coffee.

Caleb was frowning and I know I had a point. The kids came out from their rooms all ready to go to school and stood in front of their chairs waiting for us to pick them up and make them sit. Same routine continued. Me feeding Ryker and Caleb feeding Raine. Then Caleb and I dropped the kids to school and we were off as they disappeared from our sights.

Caleb dropped me off and was off to his office. The day in the cafe went fairly well. I was busy experimenting new pastries but always failed. I need to think something unique and tasty.

Before I know it, it was time to close. Like always Caleb stood in front of my cafe leaning on his car with his megawatt smile. One smile and every girl will start believing in love at first smile.

"How was your day?" He asked me as I buckled up in my seat.

"You ask me same question everyday and my answer still remains the same. It was fine" I smiled at him.

"How was your day?" I asked. It's not because he asked me but because I actually wanted to know how his day was.

"Hectic" he sighed heavily. I just rubbed his arm and gave him those smiles that say 'everything-will-be-fine'

"I wanted to learn driving. You wake up everyday and drive to my place then drive kids to their school and me to my cafe. Not to forget you also go pick them up" I looked at him with stern eyes. He never informed me that he goes to pick them up. Infact he told me that he hired a lady - Sophia, who picks them up from school and feeds them and looks after them till I come home. I know that was just plain stupid but he said I need to concentrate on my cafe too and like always I believed him and listened to him.

"No Sapphire and you know why" he clenched his jaw and his grip on the steering wheel tightened.

"Caleb I'm fine now. It's been six years" I said referring to my car accident. Caleb never let me drive and refused to even teach me. He was afraid something might happen to me again.

"Did you forget how you was for a year? How many complications you had to go through your pregnancy. Don't you remember?" He asked angrily.

I do I clearly do. Even if I wanted to forget the scar on my forehead never let me. When I was delivering the twins there was a situation where they had to safe any one of us but luckily we all three were saved with only Raine having a little problem about her lungs. Doctor said it's nothing that can't be fixed but she was too young for any treatment and I agreed to it. She's just six years old. I didn't answered and looked outside the window knowing he'll calm down in no time.

We reached my apartment building and I was about to open the door but Caleb stopped me. "I need to talk to you" he seemed nervous. You may ask how I know? I know he fidgets with his ring on his pinkie finger whenever he is nervous or lying.

"Yes?" I asked and turned sideways to give him my full attention. "Sapphire I- I" he stopped, closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He opened his eyes and looked me in my eyes. The intensity of his stare made my heart skip a beat. What's he gonna say? I asked but he didn't hear it because I asked it in my mind.

He broke the eye contact and looked at the hood of the car making me frown. I was about to ask him what was wrong, but before I could he spoke up.

"Tomorrow is a national holiday. Let's take the kids for a picnic" he said and again looked at me. I smiled at that thought. That would be great. I nodded at him. "But my-" he cut me off by saying "Your cafe will mot go bankrupt if you don't go one day" he smirked at me. I just rolled my eyes and opened the door, pushing myself out of his car.

"Be ready in the morning" his voiced faded away and so did his car. I was standing there smiling like a fool till he completely disappeared. I went in my apartment and met my munchkins. Thanking Sophia for watching over them and cooking us dinner I went to take a bath while the kids sat doing their homework.

Sophia was a girl in her twenties. She studies in Chicago University and is staying with a roommate. She looked really pretty if you ask me with blonde hair and hazel eyes. Glad to know she was not like the other blonde bimbos.

After having dinner we all went to bed, together. Ryker and Raine wanted to hear a story and since tomorrow was a holiday I told them one and let them sleep, one on my each side and pulling them closer to my chest.

~~~~~~

Morning rolled in quickly and the kids were bouncing on the bed and I was running after them with two toothbrushes in my hand.

"Come on kids, brush your teeth" I whined and ran after them. They giggled and hopped down from the bed and ran out of the room. It's because of this two adorable monsters I don't need to take a run to be fit. As you can see now I'm already running after them. They turned their head to look at me and stuck their tongues out and bumped into Caleb's leg in the process. Caleb caught them before their tiny butts could hit the floor.

Is it right that I totally forgot what I was doing and started ogling the fine specimen in front of me. He was wearing tight jeans that hugged his thighs well and a black plain t-shirt that enveloped his bulging biceps and don't get me started on how it hugged his torso tracing his abs. He held both my kids in each arm and talked to them with that swoon worthy smile of his.

"Giving your mommy trouble?" He asked in a sternly manner. Ryker and Raine looked at me and answered him in a giggle covering their cute little mouths. Caleb's eyes found me and he burst out laughing and fell on the floor with the two of them on top of him. I frowned in confusion. They continued to laugh like there was no tomorrow. I turned and looked at the mirror in the hallway and my eyes were wide as saucers. I was having a moustache with beard and a big mole on my cheek. Instead of getting angry I started laughing.

Can't blame me I was looking quite hilarious. I sat beside Caleb who was still laughing and my kids too. He pulled me down to him and I stumbled a little landing on his chest. He looked at my face and bursted out laughing all over again making me laugh too. Suddenly a flash went off and I opened my eyes to see Caleb clicking a candid of us where we all are laughing with our mouths wide open and the readonof our laughing was clear too.

Was it just me or the picture looked like the best picture in the world to me?

We quickly recovered from our laughing fit and did our morning routine and got ready to have a day out. The sun was shining brightly and like past three days there was no sign or rain. We spent the day watching an animated movie and eating ice-creams and lunch.

We spent the evening in the park. Caleb and I played with the kids hid and seek and thd game where you tie a blindfold and catch other. Many kids joined us too and it was fun. We had dinner in a small diner and by the time we were getting home the kids were asleep in the back of the car. I took Raine and Caleb took Ryker in his arms and we tucked them in their bed after removing their shoes. I asked Caleb to also remove Ryker's pants so he may be comfortable.

Caleb and I stood at the door watching my little bundls of joy sleeping soundly.

I slowly closed the door behind me and walked in the hall with Caleb behind me. I turned aeound to look at Caleb but he had that same look on his face he had when we were in his car last night.

"Okay Caleb tell me what's on your mind? You had that same look yesterday" I said with one brow raised and hands across my chest. He debated a little but never I thought he'll say what he did next.

"I like you Sapphire Kingsley"

****

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

198K 9.9K 62
"How dare you crash into my car?" roared a voice, his voice. This man he doesn't even have some manners to help others. He is shouting at me when I a...
289K 11.2K 26
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
1.2M 57.7K 59
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝑵𝒐𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔; It started with his love. Will it end with...
109K 9.7K 22
( On Every Sunday) First Book of Her Series Meet our Boss Lady Eshana Shekhawat WELCOME TO journey.... Of Eshana and Armaan .. When Life made her...