I Will Wait For You (Jelsa-on...

Mekylaaa

When Elsa was a child her parents told her about the guardians and she believed on them. Elsa was amazed when... Еще

Author's Note
Chapter 1 - Having Fun
Chapter 2 - The book of Guardians
Chapter 3 - The New Guardian
Chapter 5 - Explore the World!
Chapter 6 - Explore Philippines!
Chapter 7 - Who said that?
Chapter 8 - Three Bad News
Chapter 9 - Coronation Day
Chapter 10 - The day that we met
Not an update
Good News!!
Chapter 11- Meanwhile in North pole
Let's play a game!
SORRY-this story will be on hold
Very Sorry 'Cause I will...
*PLEASE READ* an Author's Note AGAIN?!
OMG!!! Thank You So Much!!

Chapter 4 - Good and Bad Dreams

151 6 3
Mekylaaa

Jack Frost's P.O.V.

I was playing snowball fight with Jamie and then I got bored so I asked them "Hey Jamie! What else is fun to do aside snowball fighting?" Jamie said "Hmm..." he was thinking really hard. "Aha! I know what it is!" Cupcake shouted "And?..." I said while leaning forward.

"Well.. maybe you could explore the world?" she said in a low voice and I paused for a moment "Yeah! Thanks Cupcake that's a great Idea!" I shouted joyfully "Really??" she asked

"Super! So I will explore the world Starting... Uhmmm... Half a year or 6 months. I will spend more time with you because maybe it will take many years to explore this whole world so yeah half a year" I said "Okay Jack!" Jamie said and we continued playing snowball fighting. It was really fun playing with them.

Elsa's P.O.V.

It's really hard to practice in controling my powers. I wish that Jack will come and teach me how to control my powers because he also has powers like me. I will always wait for you Jack...

I played with my powers because I mastered it a little but not really so I also practiced making new clothes using my powers. I looked at the mirror as I changed my clothes into a gown it was really cute for a liitle kid to wear a cute gown.

It was really getting boring so I made a talking snowman and I gave her life and her name is Olav. Olav is a snowgirl and she has a pink bow above her head and she is very talkative and funny that made me happy. We keep playing and I got tired so Olav and I slept.

I was dreaming and my dream is I was with Jack and he taught me on how to control my powers. I learned on how to control my powers and I thanked him. I ran near Anna and we played. It was the best day of my life but I hit Anna's heart and everything went black then I woke up.

I was breathing heavily when I looked at my room. I was shocked because the whole room was filled with snow and maybe it was my powers when I was asleep.

I sighed when I thought that I already controlled my powers and I can play with Anna again but I hit her heart and it was just a dream. I cried until I remembered what my father told me 'Conceal, Don't feel it, put on a show' and so I did.

The snow inside my room disapeared slowly and it was completely gone. I was really happy that I just did it I controled my powers! Thanks to my parents because without them I would never know what will I do to control it and then I went back to sleep happily.

⇜∵﹏﹏﹏₪∞﹏﹏﹏﹏▦▤﹏﹏﹏﹏✔□﹏﹏﹏•☜□﹏﹏

Hey guys I know that this chapter is short and I'm sorry if it is short. Don't worry I will make it long on the next chapter because I am out of ideas. Okay bye readers! Just wait for me to update!!

                                                                               ~Mekyla

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

122K 3.7K 25
It had been years since Jack became a Guardian. Pitch Black was defeated and every kids believe in the Guardians again. Jack also has all of his memo...
703 37 8
Elsa is just a girl who is in the royal blood. She may sound like a normal, beautiful girl, but she has a secret. A secret she thought she only had...
160K 6.3K 34
Elsa cant control her powers until jack frost appeared in her life.He taught her to control and how to use it. When Elsa finally learned it, suddenly...
Destined to be together mino

Любовные романы

3K 125 18
Elsa Arrendelle, Was such a sweet caring girl that she only cared for the people around her. She has a younger sister, Anna Arrendelle. She loves her...