Falling For You || ChanBaek

By lordbaekhyun

WARNING: WILL BE DELETING THIS SOON Chanyeol and Taeyeon are best friends. Their friendship is strong, and wh... More

one;
two;
three;
four;
five;
six;
seven;
eight;
nine;
ten;
eleven;
twelve;
thirteen;
fourteen;
fifteen;
sixteen;
seventeen;
eighteen;
nineteen;
twenty;
twenty-one;
twenty-two
help me my dudes
twenty-three
twenty-four;
twenty-five;
twenty-six;

send help i got a sticky situation on my hands

3.9K 174 89
By lordbaekhyun

guys i don't even know what the fuck i'm doing anymore

something happened and i have writer's block and my mind is just all over the place whAT THE FUCKK

please help me

i don't know how to solve the whole luhan ex boyfriend situation

it's been so long since i updated. i even considered just stopping this fanfiction, but i thought that would be too cruel and i wouldn't be able to go on, knowing my story stays unfinished, so here i am, once again ((FEELING LOST BUT NOW AND THEN I BREATHE IT IN TO LET IT GO- sorry that show was the shit back in my day)), asking for your ideas.

i think the reason for my inability to finish stories quickly and easily is because i am a huge procrastinator AND i always think of other ideas and plots for new fanfictions and i just have to write it down before i forget (another thing is that i have the memory of a goldfish so any idea i think of during the day is gone by the time i go on wattpad).

but hey, i think i mentioned this before, i have an account on asianfanfics.com and it is @/yourelovingthesize (which is also the name of my instagram account), and i have been writing a chanbaek crime/mystery/lowkey angst but lots of fluff and also flirtatious teasing, it's called Good Criminal, so go read that if you're fed up with waiting for this fuck up.

now that i'm done with self promoting, let me just talk about Kokobop.

holy shit, i am in love.

when it came out, it was 10am for me, which is far better than the dreaded 2am i always had to deal with.

i was home alone, and i had taken a day off school because it was sports day and this bitch here doesn't have time for that shit.

anyway, i watched it on my bloody TV, IT WAS SO LIT!

if i could add videos on here, i would show you some of me screaming and crying and pausing the mv every few fucking seconds, but i can't so oops.

baekhyun. was. so. hot.

don't hate me but i actually kinda like his mullet.

aNYwaY, when it started, i was like hm okay so far, so good and then BAM, i get hit in the face with

SHIMME SHIMME KOKOBOP I THINK I LIKE IT

i swear to god, no lie, i actually had to rewind to the start several times just because i kept pausing at that part.

I LOVED THE LITTLE STONES ABOVE HIS EYES ITS CUTE!

you all know i have a little thing for kyungsoo, so i don't even need to explain how it went down when he started singing because it's clearly going to be about me freaking the fuck out.

chanyeol (no im not a pcy stan shush) looked so fucking good i actually cried

AND HE POPPED OUT OF NOWHERE WITH HIS RAPPING

his hair was glorious, too, i really love the colour and the many ways it was styled.

but god knows why he dyed it blue and then back to pastel again. chanyeol, you're already going bald what the fuck are you doing?

kai and sehun need to button up their shirts, okay.

suho is in my top 3, so when he showed up, i had a little moment, there were tears in my eyes (there's some in my eyes right now, just thinking about him)

xiumin's voice send shivers down my spine, it was really soft and quiet, but seriously effective.

don't even get me started on jongdae; his hair is fucking god-like, and his eyeshadow, uGH HIS FUCKING EYESHADOW WAS BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL.

am i missing someone? because i feel like there's someone else.

do you ever get that? when there's so many members, you have to use your fingers to count and name everyone you can remember at that time just to see if you got them all. i do it a lot.

it's been two years ?? and i still don't know all of seventeen's members, i gave up on literally five or six of them.

i can remember vernon, woozi, s.coups, jeonghan, seungkwan, jun (an absolute babe) and probably some more but it's just not coming to me now.

okay, i'm getting off track now.

i miss lay, i haven't even heard of him recently.

let me talk about the album as a whole.

it's different.

i can tell exo were feeling quite experimental with the songs and tried out new, unfamiliar styles and genres.

personally, i loved it.

The Eve is one of my favourites; i actually enjoyed it when i heard it in the teaser.

What U Do? gives me Lucky One vibes in a way. it's not my all time favourite, but i still fucking loved it a lot.

Forever was actually one of the songs i was looking forward to the most when i heard it in baekhyun's teaser, it sounded fucking golden and the vocals blessed me in so many ways. the first part of the chorus sounded so strange after i had gotten so attached to the part in the teaser from listening to it so much, but i eventually got used to it.

Diamond was very different from the previous songs. it sounded really good, but there were some parts where i just wasn't feeling the hype, you know? but i still listen to it 24/7, along with all the other songs on this album.

Touch It is one of my favourite's, too. it probably comes in at number 2 on my list. the rapping parts had me shaking. it's hard to explain, but you know the parts where they said a line, then another member said it, too, and then the original member repeats it once more? for example: chanyeol said "feeling good now", then xiumin said "FEELING GOOD NOW", and then chanyeol said "yeah, i'm feeling good now". that was the best part, in my opinion. (not to mention chanyeol's voice when he said that he me turning up the volume so loud that the whole neighbourhood could hear these babes). another good part was just when they sang 손짓, 손짓, baby (sonjit, sonjit, baby) because it was so catchy.

Chill is my favourite song overall. just like Forever and The Eve, i knew i would love it just by hearing the teaser. at first, i wished they could've used the clip from the teaser throughout the whole song, but now i just like how it comes at the end, when i'm least expecting it because it just hypes me up and gets me all excited and shaky. kai's vocals were fairly surprising to me, i thought his sweet little higher notes were cute and wonderful to hear. but holy fuck, straight after, i got smacked in the face by kyungsoo's bomb ass rapping. i'll be honest, when i first listened to the song, i wasn't actually paying attention to what was going on because one, i was still seriously freaking out about Kokobop, and two, i never actually listen properly when i first listen to songs (it's weird, i know, but i can't help it). i knew it was kyungsoo, and i could hear his voice easily, but i didn't actually realise he was spitting fire until at least the third time listening to Chill. the rapping was just amazing, and i was actually very impressed by this song a lot, which is why it is my favourite.

Walk On Memories was pretty good. i can barely remember it, except for the DO IT part, mainly because i had only listened to every single song a couple of times (i had Chill and Kokobop on repeat, though).

Going Crazy was fucking lit as shit. when i first heard it in the teaser, i thought it was a little strange because of the I HATE YOU OOOOOH part, but after listening to the whole song all together, i actually really enjoyed it.

wow i better go now.

please help me with the thingy, whatever it was. fuck i honestly can't remember. what the fuck.

..

wait let me check.

OH YEAH THE WRITERS BLOCK, OF COURSE, WHAT A FUCKING DUMBASS.

okay, seriously, i'm gonna go now, i'm absolutely knackered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 549 21
"I promise you I will always be here for you from now on, I'm not leaving your side." You giggle a little from his statement. "Is this your own way o...
3.8K 162 23
Baekhyun and Chanyeol has been best friends since childhood. And their relationship is something every one would wish to have. And just as usual, lov...
564 4 9
"You only have 6 months left" and then Baekhyun accidentally meet Chanyeol.Its a miracle for them to meet each other Chanyeol taking care of Baekhyu...
6.9K 279 4
Denying Chanyeol the thing he wants most is hard. Baekhyun's seen it in the way he looks at him -- in the dorm, on stage, even in front of the camera...