party monster | the weeknd

By highinkissland

Abel meets his match in Taylor, the girl next door. More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
ninteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
quick question
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one

twenty four

1.3K 55 35
By highinkissland

Abel

Someone bangs on my door loudly.

Sighing, I get off the couch and walk to the front door. I open it and I'm greeted with Taylor's angry face.

I smirk. "You want something?" I ask, biting my lip.

Taylor doesn't say anything. She throws something at my face and my blood runs cold as I catch it and look down at the package I hid in her house.

I look up at Taylor, lips parted. "Taylor -" I start to say, but I'm cut off by her slapping me across the face, hard.

She continues to hit me and I let her take out all her frustration and anger on me, knowing that I probably deserve it.

"Why the fuck are you hiding drugs in my apartment, Abel?!" she screams, continuing to hit me.

I turn around and walk back to the living room, unphased by her hitting me. "How do you know it's mine?" I ask, sitting down on the couch and placing a blunt between my lips.

Taylor stops hitting me and grabs the blunt from my lips and throws it to the side. "Are you seriously trying to act like you're not the one that put it there?" she snaps. "You're the only other person that has access to my apartment!"

I rub my forehead. "Can you just calm down and let me explain?" I ask, irritated.

"Can I calm down?" Taylor echoes, eyes blazing. "Can I calm down, he says! Can I calm down?! No! I can't fucking calm down, you asshole!" She slaps me again and I clench my jaw, getting angry.

"Taylor," I warn, staring at her with cold eyes.

I grab both of her arms and pull her down on the couch, climbing on top of her to make sure she can't move or hit me again.

"Get the fuck off me!" Taylor screams, trying to wriggle away.

"Just let me explain," I tell her calmly and she looks up at me for a long time.

Taylor looks away. "Fine," she says through gritted teeth.

Slowly letting go of her arms, I move away from her, making sure she doesn't try hitting me again.

Just as I'm about to climb off her, her knee flies up to hit me in my groin.

"Shit!" I shout, wincing in pain. I hold onto my length, groaning. "Why the fuck did you do that?"

Taylor quickly moves away from me and glares. "Because you fucking deserve it!" she shouts. "If you don't fucking start talking in the next three seconds, I'm leaving!"

I try to ignore the pain and grit my teeth. Taylor gets up and I grab her arm. "Wait!" I call out, pulling her towards the couch again. "I'm sorry, okay?"

Taylor stares at me, mouth open. "Sorry?" she echoes. "Sorry isn't going to fix this, Abel! Explain!"

"Okay, okay," I say. "Can you sit down?"

Taylor crosses her arms across her chest and sits back down on the couch, as far away as possible.

"I was planning on moving it from your apartment today," I tell her, shifting my body around, so that I'm facing her. "But you pissed me off and I left."

Taylor rolls her eyes. "What were they doing there in the first place?" she asks.

I bite my lip and look at her, wondering if she's sad and disappointed that I hid drugs in her apartment, or just angry at me.

"I was hiding them," I tell her, not looking her in the eye. "Just in case the police came and raided my apartment."

Taylor's eyes flash with anger and she rakes a hand through her hair angrily. "And what about me?" she snaps. "What if they raided my apartment? I would go to prison, Abel! I'm only eighteen! I have my whole life ahead of me! How could you be so selfish?"

"I'm sorry," I mutter.

Taylor shakes her head, laughing sadly to herself. "No," she whispers. "No, you're not. If you were sorry, you wouldn't have done that to me in the first place, Abel." Her face goes pale. "Wait . . . Is that why you wanted this sex-only relationship? So that you could have access to my apartment anytime you wanted?"

My mouth hangs open as I take in the words she's just said. "What? No! Of course not!" I say, trying to make her look at me.

Taylor looks at me, eyes blazing. "I don't believe you!" she spits, getting up and looking down at me. "Don't ever talk or look at me again, do you understand? I want nothing to do with you, Abel." She starts walking towards the front door.

"Taylor!" I call out, running after her. "Taylor, please! Don't go! I care about you!"

She spins around to look at me, scowling. "You don't fucking care about me, Abel!" she snaps. "You only care about yourself! You're a selfish motherfucker! All this time, you've just been using me!"

"That's not true!" I protest. I try to hold her arm, but she snatches it back aggressively. "I do care about you, please believe me."

Taylor shakes her head. "I don't believe anything you say," she says, folding her arms across her chest. "You say you care about me, but you went and put drugs in my house, not bothering to think that I could get thrown into prison for it. You say you care about me, but you went and slept with some random bitch just to what? Make me jealous? Hurt my feelings?"

"I wasn't trying to make you jealous," I tell her. "I . . ." I trail off, finding it hard to say the words.

"You what, Abel?" Taylor snaps.

"I . . ."

Say it, you idiot, I think to myself. Say it!

"I'm sorry," I end up saying instead.

Taylor scoffs. "Whatever," she says, shaking her head and walking towards the front door. She stops in her tracks and turns around. "Did you stash any drugs anywhere else?" My heart stops and I stare at her, not saying a word. Taylor's eyes go wide and she curses under her breath. "Get them out."

"Okay," I say, following her out of my apartment and into hers.

Without saying a word, I go upstairs to her bedroom and grab the two remaining packages I hid in plain sight.

Taylor opens her mouth to say something, but no words come out. She sits on the edge of the bed and looks at me in surprise, disgust and anger. "Imagine if I was pregnant with your child," she whispers. "I can't believe I actually let myself . . ." She trails off and tears start running down her face.

The sight of Taylor crying makes me feel sick to the pit of my stomach, especially since I'm the one that's caused her to get into this state.

I kneel down in front of her and place my hands on her knees, squeezing. "I'm sorry," I whisper, but she shakes her head and props her head into her hands, not wanting me to see her cry. "If you were pregnant with my child, I would've gotten rid of the drugs, I swear."

Taylor looks at me, anger in her eyes. "Would you stop dealing, too?" she snaps. I don't say anything and she grits her teeth. "Get. Out."

Nodding, I get up and start walking out her room, holding the two packages in my hands.

When I get into my apartment, I knock a vase over in anger, causing it to smash into pieces.

I just lost the girl that I love . . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fatal By maya

Fanfiction

8K 288 12
Abel and Adelaide's lust for each other progressively becomes fatal // Bonnie and Clyde type of shit
26.8K 665 36
She was new. He was the boy next door. She had yet to discover herself. He had secrets. Her friends hated him. His friends needed her. Something they...
The Town By Elle

Fanfiction

16.2K 786 22
Abel Tesfaye Fan fiction , on the Song The town ... Not really just read it you'll like it
125K 4.5K 69
the weeknd fan fiction. Sorry for the errors.