Falling For The Opposite of M...

By emmyteal

She closed her eyes as the wind blew against her ever so beautifully. It swept her hair off her shoulders as... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
39
Epilogue: 40
Announcement
Announcement 2

23

2.4K 74 7
By emmyteal

Narrator POV

Looking down at his legs, Hoseok breathed out the truth.

"It was me. I killed them all."

Lucifer smiled, satisfied with the truth he got out of Hoseok. He then patted him on the back, 'comforting' him as he said, "Its better to let out hard truths sometimes. All us demons have such things, that's why we come here where we belong and are accepted."

Hoseok looked back at the devil staring down at him, his innocence seemingly fading as he stared into the devil's venomous purple-red eyes.

"You belong here, with us cos you are one of us. One of our kind. Demons." Lucifer said as his mind reached out to Hoseok's, corrupting every thought and feeling, tempting Hoseok with devilish desires.

"Leave us now." He commanded, standing up as everyone else left the hall and shut the doors tightly.

Hoseok's breathing became heavier each moment as he tried backing away from Lucifer, crawling backwards on the ground. "Who are you? Really."

Lucifer laughed and smirked, each step towards to Hoseok making its impact as he trapped Hoseok against the black walls. Fear crept across his face as his eyes widened at the devils temptations lain before him.

Hoseok gulped and looked up at Lucifer.

"What do you want from me?"

Lucifer smiled evilly. "Great! Now you seemed to have gotten what I mean. Perfect, now it's just orientation. Momo!"

The doll like demon opened the doors and came in alone. "You called for me, lord?"

"Yup. Care to take our newcomer around for briefing?"

An evil glint danced in Momo's large eyes as she looked up. "Of course, my lord. Come on Hoseok. This is gonna be fun."

Hoseok slowly stood up and was walking towards Momo when Lucifer put his hand on his shoulder.

"Son, if that scared you just now, then mian~ every demon must at least admit their sins that made them come to Hell as a dignified demon. Remember that rule, cos that's the most important one here. Just because we rule darkness and apparently, evil things, doesn't necessarily bad beings. It depends on how everyone looks at it. Have a fun orientation."

And he went off whistling to what sounded like Big Bang's Haru Haru. (this song is damn good)

Weird for the ruler of Hell but at the same time f**kin scary and honest.

"Come on, Hoseok. Though the days in Hell are longer than in the human world, we don't have all day." Momo said as she pushed him out of the hall.

"Aish, okok. No need to push so hard sia." He complained as they walked down the long corridors. Passing him a thin silver chain, Momo golf him to put it on. "It enhances your demon powers, especially those of demon royalty like the 3 guys and now, you're included." She said.

Slipping on the chain, Hoseok didn't feel anything. "Am I supposed to hang something around the chain?"

She rolled her eyes. "Um duhhhhhh. I just gave you the chain first, we're heading to the demon blacksmith to get your special enhancer amulet. Every demon has their own quirk, but..." She trailed off, a sad aura surrounding her.

"You ok?" Hoseok asked with concern.

Momo looked back at him with sad puppy eyes and continued, "Me and my brother, we're not demon royalty. Just simply demons without wings though that's like the majority of demons here. We all have different quirks but you can just say that, demons have a status ranking too."

Hoseok whistled, putting his hands into his pockets. "Demon hierarchy. Wow."

She laughed. "Well, it's like this here."

Soon after, they reached the demon blacksmith workshopfor Hoseok's special metal amulet. The fire blazed brightly, filling the darkly lit with smoke, small embers and dark orange light, giving the workshop a warm and earthly feeling. A man covered his face with a metal mask as he flamed metals on a stand, a sweaty shirt gripping his glistening skin. After he was done shortly, he turned to see Momo and Hoseok standing there.

"Oh y'all are here already." He said, putting his mask down and wiping his sweat from his shining face. He smiled politely as he shook Hoseok's hand. "Nice to meet you, Hoseok. I'm the demon blacksmith here and my name is Hanbin." Hoseok gave him a quizzical look as to how Hanbin knew his name. "News travels fast in Hell and you're one of them, another demon royal. Jungkook must have a good eye for these things." He said as he cooled the fire and got his visitors some water while offering them a seat at the cooler and brighter part of the workshop.

Momo and Hoseok gladly took it before Momo asked, "But do you think that Lucifer may drop those 3 from their positions? I mean there's another royal you know." Hoseok just sat there drinking up the water, quenching his thirst.

Hanbin scratched his head. "Nah. Jungkook, Jimin and Suga are too good for the job. Lucifer won't change the positions lah. Plus, to be honest, even if Hoseok does do really well, he can't beat Jungkook's experience in this field."

"Sorry what?" Hoseok interjected at the end.

Laughing, Hanbin continued, "Jungkook was the first half demon prince before being forced to do things that darkened his soul into the demon he is now. But all he did was hide his humanity away from anyone else. He used to hide in here and cry whenever I wasn't around but I'd always see tiny puddles of tears around there." He pointed to a secluded corner of the workshop.

Hoseok looked baffled at Hanbin's explanation. "Wait, Jungkook's a half now?"

Momo spoke up. "You're one too though Jungkook was a legit mix of Lucifer and a human woman who died shortly after giving birth to him. Jimin and Suga oppa are both pure demons born from Lucifer and two other royal female demons who luckily, did not die."

"So now, Jimin and Suga are pure demon royalty? Then why are they lower than Jungkook?" Questions poured out of Hoseok's mouth as he became increasingly curious about Jungkook.

Hanbin rested his chin on his palm. "Cos Jungkook kills better and when he's out of control, he's the best then. Only Lucifer can control his tantrums or make him lose control though. He made his son that way."

Jungkook POV

I looked around in confusion and surprise. Why was Dad here? The atmosphere was very awkward as Dad had just come and saw us making out on the dining table.

"Can't I see my daughter-in-law?" He asked.

Oh shit.

Saeyeon gave me her weird look as she slid down the table and hugged me tightly.

"You're Lucifer, Sir?" Saeyeon said with politeness I would not have imagined from an angel to the freaking father of demons.

Dad smiled. Creepily.

"So you're the angel my son loves so much? Nice to meet you angel. You must already know who I am by my aura." She nodded her head slowly at him as she told me telepathically: Jungkook, why the fuck is your dad here? Like I don't hate you of course, but I hate your 'dad' for taking your humanity from you!

Patting her head softly, I spoke. "Hey Dad. What's with all the other demons behind you?"

He smiled back at me. "Jungkook! Great job, my son. Can we have a private chat for a while? It's ok. We won't hurt a powerful angel like your girlfriend. Oh ya, what's your name missy?" He stared into her eyes as his shone obsidian black.

Don't tell him, Saeyeon. I tried to tell her in my mind but it was blocked. Shit, did Dad block it off?

She calmed and said, "I'm Saeyeon. Im Saeyeon. Partner in duty of Kim Taehyung, another angel who loves me but I love Jungkook."

I hung my mouth agape. "Saeyeon, what are you doing?!" I whispered desperately as I shook her. But she continued staring at Dad, her gold and blue eyes boring angrily into Dad's cold marble black eyes. Suddenly, the telepathy went through and Saeyeon said that she had just challenged Lucifer's power slightly with her angel aura but she was fine.

"Dear me dear me. What an interesting angel you are, Im Saeyeon. Son, let's chat. Saeyeon-ssi, just wait here please. And they won't attacc :) unless you attacc first." (spelling error on purpose!! hehe)

Dad gestured to me to follow him and I quietly followed along.

As soon as we reached a more desolate part of the house, he stopped and turned to me abruptly.

"I didn't expect this to happen but if you do love her so much, then take advantage of it."

I scrunched my eyebrows together. "Dad, I truly love her and so does sh-"

"You actually sure about that? My sources tell me that she's just using you to take control of Hell while the angels do their devious work of being stuck up."

Wait, how did Dad find out all this weird crap?

"Um, Dad, she's not like that. Plus, how did you find us and all the information? Do you have a mole in Heaven?"

Narrator

Lucifer was good at deceit. So, he lied. Even to his 'demonically' perfect son.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Son? Lmao, I love your jokes. I can find you anywhere and anytime, did you already forget about last time?" He snickered at the younger boy as he stepped closer to his son. Jungkook retreated in fear. Lucifer smirked, satisfied with the fear he had long instilled in his son since taking him from his dead mother.

"Shall I do that again?" He threatened, an evil smirk crossing his face as Jungkook gulped , fear all over his marble face.

"I'll let you off the hook for once," Jungkook sighed in relief, "but not without a present."

A feeling started growing in Jungkook's stomach and head as he zoned out, looking into Lucifer's now obsidian eyes with darkness blackening his eyes from Lucifer's hands. "Now your heart will be even darker, your emotions feeding my power and your mind in my control. My favourite son, right?"

Jungkook's eyes went a little moony and he slumped against a nearby wall, trying to fight against the darkness his Dad was forcing into his mind and heart so that Lucifer could have a greater control over him and darken his soul.

"Trying to fight it off now? Tch. You should know better than that nor to struggle." Lucifer snarled to his son who was clutching his head in pain and dizziness, wincing with his eyes closed at the pain.

Jungkook desperately tried to save whatever humanity he could that was left in him like last time and managed to hide it away with the most powerful though he had.

Love. Not just from Jimin and Suga hyung, but most of all, from his opposite counterpart, Saeyeon.

"Sorry Dad, I can't not struggle anymore." He whispered to Lucifer who was working his power on him.

Breathing in deeply, Jungkook calmed himself and blocked everything else from Lucifer.

Enraged by his son's struggle, he fumed. "Is the way you want to continue? Struggling?!"

Jungkook looked up and smiled weakly, his hands supporting himself in the wall as he stared firmly,

"I'd rather struggle for those I love than live in comfort without any real love and acceptance ."

And Jungkook did the unthinkable.

He pushed Lucifer out of his mind by himself and freed his large raven wings, ripping the back of his shirt as he broke through the roof as Lucifer glared at his 'demonically perfect' son flying away from him.

Saeyeon POV

I tapped my foot on the ground as I waited, leaning against a nearby wall while crossing my arms.

The demons who came along didn't seem so bad. They just left me alone and didn't care about what I was doing. Well, they did give me some angry eye stares which I knocked off with my death stare. The tension between our two races were obvious, the air pretty stiff with it.

There were 3 of them. One girl and two guys. All wearing gothic black and skinny jeans that practically hugged their asses, especially the girl's. Complete with badass black knee high heel boots, a skirt with its belt tilted down to the right and gloves that let your back hand and fingers show, her brown curlish hair rolled down her body whenever she moved. Surprisingly, she smiled sweetly at me before suddenly frowning at me and turning to her male friends, chattering away.

Weird... I thought to myself.

The other guys practically looked identical! Possibly demon twins? They both had icy blue black eyes that creeped me out a lot, slightly shorter than my Kookie, matching black shirts which seemed to be made of the exact same material. Wow. Talk about identical twins.

The sound of a hole breaking in the roof, followed after a few seconds, a door bang open broke the silence in the dining room.

We all turned our heads to the source of noise.

It was Jungkook in his black jeans and his now ripped white shirt, flying to me with his wings widespread. Wait his wings?!

My eyes widened and so did the other demons.

"Jungkook-ah, what happ-woah! Yah! What the fuck happened?!" I shouted as he just grabbed my wrist, whispering to me in a dangerously low tone, "We need to go. Now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 236 24
RED jeon jungkook lowercase intended bxsjjk__ All Rights Reserved Prologue: his eyes were red. they were hunger filled and thirsty for what laid...
532K 19.6K 40
'you in for a ride angeleyes?' I stared into his eyes and he showed a cocky smile 'did you lose your tongue?' 'sure I'd love to' *** Casualties of s...
6.6K 619 5
Her mouth fell open as her phone slipped from her hand, hitting the ground with a loud thud. He was now clear to her as he was close enough to her, h...
24.5K 786 17
Stating her opinion, she was about to walk away when Jungkook held her wrist halting her steps and pinned her to the nearest wall. Jungkook: "My Darl...