My Bully (a Lucas Coly and Di...

By Bri_Be_The_Name

Nicole and Honesty are best friends. They love each other's company and have fun when around each other. They... More

Characters!
No one understands us!
What?!
Seriously Lucas?
This is Honesty
Doing good by myself.
Chaos
The Psycho Back
Prayer
Fight Night!
Help Me!!
Held Captive
NOT a chapter
Really?!
Drama everywhere!!
Nigga what?
Traitor
Don't forget about me
Split up
We're All In This Together
Watty's 2017
Lets make this official
New Book!
Everyone Turned Against Me (The End!)
Sequel!

Finding Love

2.5K 59 24
By Bri_Be_The_Name

Honesty
(2 months later)
I woke up and got in The shower and put on an outfit.

It's nothing classy just a little something to wear. I'm going to a restaurant with Cameron. It's not a date it's just something to do. So I sat around until he came and picked me up. He was fresh. This is Cameron.

(I got him off Instagram lol😝.) So we rode in his car to Denny's. We both got out and went inside. We sat down and ordered. He got eggs, pancakes, sausage, biscuit and Apple juice. I got the same except I got bacon with mine and orange juice. We were talking and laughing. When our food came I picked threw it. Something was on my mind. What was it you may ask? Lucas Javon Coly.  He was on my mind since yesterday. "Honesty what's wrong?" He said. "Oh um nothing." I said sighing resting my head on his shoulder. "You still love him don't you?" He said and I choked on my bacon. "What? Psh no." I said going high on the no. He gave me the "really" face. I sighed. "I'm so sorry, Cameron." I said. "It's ight. You can't help who you love. We can be bestfriends." He said smiling. "Okay." I said smiling. "But what was that argument about at the party?" He said. I frowned. "It was just heated. When I took one to the head, they took one to the head. We said things we didn't really mean. He sent this after the party." I said getting out my phone to show him the message Lucas sent me. "Wow. That's nice. That's must be your favorite song?" He said. I nodded. "Well let's gone and leave so you can get your man back." He said and we laughed and put our money on the table. We went home and I got his number saved as "Best frann Cameron." So before I would be going to Lucas's house, me, Nicole and Niveah hung out. We decided to dress up a little bit. So we put on matching outfits. This is what we wore.

Me in the gray pants, Niveah In the white pants, and Nicole in the black booty shorts. Now we can see a little budge in Nicole's stomach. So we met at my house. The door rung. I opened it to see Niveah and Nicole. "Bihhhhhhh!" We yelled looking at each other then busted out laughing. So we got in my car and was driving to the mall. We decided to go live in the car since it was a thirty hour drive. "Wassup bitches! Y'all back with Pretty Young Thugs and we are turning up!" I said holding the phone in the passenger side. "It's your girl Honesty and let me tell you I am feeling my self with this outfit." I said showing the camera our outfits. "We have Niveah in the driver side of the car." I said turning the phone towards Niveah. "Sup bihhhh!" She said and we laughed. "Then we have Nicole ass in the back." I said turning it towards her. "Wassup hoes! We killing it!" She said throwing up the finger sign. I looked at the phone to see that Dillyn typed, "sit y'all asses down 😂" in the comments. "Dillyn over here hating y'all." I said to them. "Fuck you Dillyn." Nicole said putting her middle finger in the camera while laughing. He typed, "you don't want me to do that😏" in the comments. "Everything is sexual with you." Nicole said and we laughed. I looked at the camera to see that Lucas joined the live. "Sup my main man Lucas." I said to the camera smiling. "Oooh your boyfriend joined." Nicole said smirking. I mushed her face. "You get on my nerves!" I said laughing. "It's true." Niveah said driving. "Jacob come get your girl." I yelled in the camera. He typed, "Niveah, be nice😊." In the comments. "Heyy baby!" She yelled. "Y'all to much😝." Lucas typed in. "You mad cause my squad is more turnt than yours." I said. "Well y'all we pulled up to the mall so we will turn up in the mall and out of the mall but we will be with y'all later." I said. "Byeeeeee!" We yelled and ended the live. So we got in the mall and shopped til we dropped. I got some blue and white air forces. Niveah got red and white. Nicole got purple and white. Them we all got green and white ones to match. "Aye y'all look, Dillyn going live." I said tapping on his live. "Yo yo! Tha Diamondz and Jacob Perez is back for a turn up to show these girls." He said in the camera. "She said they turned up more than we are I was like, naw boo." He said acting like a girl. We all laughed.  They were acting crazy and all that then they live video had ended. So me and the girls had went to my house and played around until 8:00. So they left and I got ready to go to Lucas's house. I changed into something sexy.

I hopped in my car and went straight to Lucas's house. I got there in 18 minutes and knocked on his door. He opened it and I walked in. "Hey Honesty. What are you doing here?" He asked. "I came to apologize." I said sitting on the couch. He sat down beside me. "I'm sorry that I over reacted at the party I was just scared at the moment-" I said and rambled on for a good 5 minutes until Lucas kissed me. I kissed back and we both pulled away catching our breath. "I'm sorry Honesty. I was stupid and just wasn't thinking but I realized what I want and what I want is you." He said. We hugged until he pulled away. "But one question." He said. "What is it?" I asked. "Wassup with you and Ole boy?" He said raising his eyebrow. I laughed. "We are just friends." I said. "Better be. Know me and you have unfinished business." He smirked and we ran upstairs. We was going at it for a good two hours until we got a phone call. "Hello." I said. "Come to the hospital." Dillyn said worried. "What's wrong?" I said jumping up. "Nicole is in labor." I could hear the smile in his face. "Already?" I said putting on my clothes while Lucas did the same. "Yep. Hurry up! Y'all better not be doing anything in there." He said. I laughed and told him we are on the way. So we got in the car and rushed there. I waited in the waiting room. "Nicole Troy?"  The doctor said. I smirked at the last name. Me, Lucas, Niveah, Jacob, and Nicole's parents stood up. "Yes?" I said as we walked up to him. "She was blessed with a healthy baby boy. She didn't loose a lot of blood just a little. You can see her now." He said and we all rushed back there to see Dillyn holding a baby in his hands. "Omg he's so small!" Niveah said going up close to them. "What's his name? What's his name?!" I said getting excited. "His named is Dillyn Troy Jr." Nicole said and I melted at that sound of his name. I turned to see Niveah holding him. "You want to hold him, Honesty?" Niveah said. "Umm- yea." I said. She put him in my hands and he immediately snuggled up under me. He looked at me and started smiling. He gave me a kissy face. "Y'all look!" I said. They looked and started laughing. "Aye little man that's mine." Lucas said putting his arm around me. Dillyn Jr started laughing. "Oh can I call him DJ?" I said. Nicole laughed. "Yea, Honesty you can call him DJ." So we all got a chance to hold him and we went home. Tomorrow I will be meeting up with my father Ronnie just to see what he has to say. That night I slept in Lucas's arms.
This is Dillyn Jr😍

-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading! Stay tuned! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 8.5K 52
A bet. A tape. A betrayal. Two years ago everything crumbled in Nova Jensen's perfect world after trusting her heart to the wrong person only to find...
690K 19.8K 49
#𝟐 • 𝐀 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥'𝐬 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐞. ❝Be my girlfriend, Cassie. And I'm not taking no for an answer.❞ ❝I wasn't going to say no.❞ • When your best...
31.9K 1K 28
"I told you to leave me alone. Are you stalking me?" I asked the little shits. "Of course not! Rude much?" Noah gasped, his hand over his heart. "I a...
221 2 7
** Trigger Warning ** • Disclaimer: All messages & names have been changed & adapted. This is a novel based on creating awareness for bullying and m...