No one understands us!

Honesty
Well me and Nicole just arrived at this horrible place but what goes on goes on. So me and Nicole's lockers are right beside each other. So we went and got things for our first period class which is music. Yea weird I know right? But anyway we got to our locker and I kept checking my watch. "3......2......1". I said and moved back from my locker because it got slammed. By no other than Lucas coly. " Aye girl." He said. I didn't say anything. "Aye I know you hear me." He said. "Oh I hear you alright. Just not listening to you." I said after shutting my locker door again. "Who you talking to?" He said grabbing my neck holding me up my lockers. " Can you stop.... Please" I said, barely breathing. "Aye let my friend go!" Nicole said. "What you going to do about it?" Dillyn said pushing her up the lockers. Then the bell rung. "You saved by the bell." Lucas said letting me drop to the floor and walking away with Dillyn. Me and Nicole got fresh and went to music which Lucas and Dillyn both take. Uggh. This is going to be a long day.
(Music class)
"Hello class." Mr. Bows (pronounced like you are bowing after a performance) said. "Hello Mr. Bows." The class said. "Today you are getting a project." He said and the whole class groaned. "Now now class it might be fun. You have to come up with a freestyle and perform it to the class next week." He said. "Your partners are on the board." Everyone got up and went to the board. Me and Nicole got up and went to the board. When we got there our mouths dropped. "What!?" I said. "No this can't happen." Nicole said. "I can't work with Lucas why did he pick him to be with me!?" "Same way with Dillyn!' Nicole said. " Ha I get a whole week with you. How fun." Lucas said with a devilish grin. I wanted to run and cry but I ain't going to let him think he won. (Skipping to after school.)
"So when do we start the project." Lucas said. "Right now... I want to gone and get this over with." I said. "Let's go to my moms house then." He said. And we went to her house. "Hey mom. Me and Honesty are going in my room for my project." He said going upstairs." "Okay have fun." She said. We went and worked on it for about three hours but only small talk. "Honesty." "Yea?" "Is it true you speak French." "Yea. Why?" "Oh just wondering." "What you think girls don't know how to speak French?" I said. "Not really. Give me a lil sum." He said sitting up. "Okay. J'ai commencé comme un zéro, je me sens comme à un zéro, allez où vons voulez aller, faites ce que vous voulez faire, Les niggas ne m'exerceront jamais.( translation: I started off as a zero, feel like I'm still at a zero, go where you wanna go, do what you wanna do, niggas will never try me doe.) "Fille ne joue pas tu m'a volé ça." (Translation: girl don't play you stole that from me.) Lucas said. I laughed because it's true I got it from his song Hear Me Out. "Wait so you listen to my songs?" He said. Dang I got caught. "Um what no" I said. "Don't lie because you just said the lyrics in French." He said. "Maybe I do." I said. It was an awkward silence. "Honesty I made this rap for you do you want to hear it?" "Sure. I said Sitting on the bed. " hear I go." He said
I brought you through many pains
And for that we ain't been the same.
And through it all, I was just a lame.
I was the gun and you was my aim.
I haven't  been true to myself.
And I ain't been true to you either.
Im thinking, what has been going on shouldn't have even got that much deeper.
Babygirl, listen I want to be friends again.
And Im hoping it will never ever ever ever ever ever end.
Baby if you just listen to what I have to say and offer your hand.
Baby I will show you everything and show you that I am a man.

Whoa that was awesome. I was crying and stuff. He got a girl getting soft over here. "Honesty can you please for give me?" He said. "Yea." I said and hugged him. He smelled so good. "I know what you doing, you know that right?" He said. Omg now I'm embarrassed. I hid my face in my hands. He lifted my chin up. "Don't hide such a beautiful smile." He said in his deep sexy voice making me even more weak. I blushed. "Oooooh I got you blushing over here." He said. Making me laugh. "One question." "Shoot." He said. "Are you going to stop bullying me at school?" I said. "Yes most definitely. I just got caught in the wrong crowd and let my career get the best of me. But I'm going to change. For you baby." He said and kissed my cheek. "Um you ready Hon?" He said, saying my nickname from a while back. I smiled. "Yes but no." I said thinking how it is at my house. "You can stay here if you want. Dillyn suppose to becoming I'll tell him to bring Nicole with him." He said. "Um sure but I don't have any clothes." I said. "I'll give you one of my shirts. Please?" He said giving me the puppy dog eyes that is just amazing. "Um sure why not?" I said. Then I went and spoke to his mom downstairs. "Honesty you've grown so much. Girl how you been?" His mom said. "Good. Good. Just trying to get my career going and trying to figure out a lot of things. How are you?" I said. "Good. Just getting diner ready for you, Dillyn, Nicole, and my knucklehead up there." She said and we laughed. "I heard that!" Lucas yelled from the stairs. We laughed some more. "I didn't realize who Lucas was always talking about until I seen you right now because I haven't seen you in a while." "Yea." I said. Then the door rung. "I'll get it." Me and Lucas said at the same time and got to the door at the same time. "I touched it first. No I did! No I did! Okay you did. So I did? Wait what?"  We were talking at the same time. "WILL SOMEONE JUST OPEN THE DING DANG DOOR PLEASE?" I heard Nicole say. I opened it. "Loud mouth." I mumbled. "You can't whisper." She said. So we got up stairs and started playing games. "Let's play truth or dare." Nicole said. "Okay." We said. "Um Dillyn truth or dare." Lucas said. "Um dare you to twerk in front of Nicole." He said. Dillyn gave him the "bro you serious" look. But he got up and did it. Bruh it was a laughing night for us. Lucas gave me his shirt and he said I can sleep in his bed but I went and slept on the couch. Man where will this take me?