Nigga what?

Honesty
"No. I don't want to see him, Veah." I said, annoyed that my girl asked me to come to a get together KNOWING Lucas is going to be there. "Girl please I ain't seen you in almost a month." She said. Which is true because I ain't been over their house since. "Girl, I still come to studio hours." I said. "That's not enough and you know it." Nicole pregnant ass yelled. "You know if I come I'm gonna run into Lucas. I'm not ready to see him." I said. "Girl show him you don't need him. Dress up in something nice, make him see what he fucked up on." Nicole said. I thought about it. I do want to teach Lucas a lesson. "Ight. What time?" I said. "Yasss, bihhh." Niveah said and we laughed. This is why I love my girls. They make me happy after something done went on. "Come over by 7. We gonna play some games." Niveah said. "Okay. See you there." I said and we hung up. I looked at the time and it was 5:53. "It's time for me to get ready." I said. I got up, took at shower, straightened my hair, and put on a black glittering dress that fit just perfectly, showing off my curves. Babygirl got hips. So I got done and I sat down until  6:28. I got up got in my car and drove down there. It was and 30 minutes drive so I got there at 3:58. I got out and heard some music playing. My song, " Your Not My Kind of Girl" by New edition was playing. I knocked on the door and Niveah answered. She gasped when she saw what I was wearing. "Girl thank you! Come in." She said, pushing me inside. It was a group gathering with new people I don't know. I seen Dillyn, Jacob, Nicole, and bitch ass over there. Me and Niveah walked over there. "Hey. Look who I found!" Niveah said. "Omg. Girl you look good!" Nicole said hugging me. "Thank you." I said after letting go. "Wassup?" Jacob said. "Nun." I said and we did a little hand shake. "My nigga." I said turning to my annoying ass brother. "My annoying nigga." He said. We laughed and hugged. "Um. Imma go get a drink. See yall." I said and went to get something out of the fridge. I walked away without saying anything to Lucas. I got the drink and was closing the fridge until someone put their hand on my shoulder tugging on me. I turned and slapped the person in its face. "Omg! I'm so sorry it was a reflex I promise!" I said trying to apologize. He chuckled. "It's ight. But girl you got some hard ass hands." He said laughing. I laughed too. "I don't know your name but excuse me miss. My name is Cameron." He said. "Did you really just quote Chris Brown?" I said slightly laughing. "It was the first thing that came to my mind sorry." He said. "Nah you good." I said. We started talking and we was laughing and having fun. I saw Lucas looking at us one time so I just shook it off. "Umm I got to go but can I get your number so we can stay in contact?" He said. "Sure." I said and got my pen and wrote it on his hand. I was walking away until someone grabbed my hand. I turned to see Lucas freaking Coly. "What?" I said. "What was that?" He said. "What are you talking about?" I said. "Ole dude." He said. "Nun of your business. It was an A and B conversation so C your way out." I said walking away. He ran right back up in my face. "Nigga what?" I said annoyed. I came for a fucking party not to be bothered by Lucas. "So you just gonna leave me like that?" He said. "Nigga get out of my face." I said and walked over to Niveah and Nicole. "What's wrong girl? You look like you about to whoop someone's ass." Nicole said. "Lucas. He's getting on my last ones like for real." I said pissed off. "Girl don't mind him okay? Just enjoy the party." Niveah said. We got up and danced on the floor. I got up and went to the bar and got a drink. "Um. Honesty?" A familiar voice said. "Ugh what do you want Lucas?" I said pissed that he won't leave me alone. "I was just coming to talk." He said. "You've been trying for the longest but do you not know that I'm not having any of this bullshit? If not open your eyes." I said sipping out of my Hennessey. "You know what? I've tried to apologize so many times but you won't forgive and forget." He said. "Nigga I loved you but you fucked it up. So like this relationship is gone, you should gone too." I said getting very angry. "You a hoe anyways." He said. "Nigga what?" I said. "You heard me." He said. All I seen was black. I got up and took one last sip out of my Hennessey. Should I throw it In his face or be a nice person and walk away? Huh I like plan A way better than plan B. So that's what I did. I threw it directly in his face. The music stop and everyone was looking at us. "Call me that again nigga and it'll get way worse than that." I said pissed off. We started arguing back and forth. "Bitch you fake as fuck!" He said with Jacob holding him back. "Nigga weren't you the one who just said you wanted to talk and ended up calling me a hoe? You're full of shit, Lucas!" I said with Niveah holding me back. "Bitch shut up!" He said. "Nigga you in my city! I'll come and make them move all of your shit!! Nah let him go, Jacob! I want to see his bitch ass do something!" I yelled in anger as I got out of Niveah's grip. "Just let me get my purse." I said. "I'll get it." Nicole said. She went and got my purse. "I hope you burn in hell!" I heard Lucas yell. "I'll meet you there, hoe!" I yelled back. I got my purse from her. "Y'all deal with this shit y'all self because I'm not fucking with him no more. He pissed me off. I really just want to pop off but I'm gonna be the bigger person and not say anything. Why would he call me a hoe when he was the one cheating? That nigga has the fucking nerve!" I yelled as me and my girls waked out side. "I don't understand. This nigga has the balls to call me fake. Like are you mad at me or are you just jealous?" I said laughing at a point. This shit has got to be unreal. "Child I don't know but he has the nerve for going off on you like that girl. I would have been done popped him in his mouth." Niveah said. We laughed. "How many months are you?" I asked Nicole. "1 going on 2." She smiled widely they rode with me to my house. They actually drove because I couldn't concentrate on the road. I was looking out the window when a song came on. It was "Can you stand the rain?" By new edition. I sniffed a little. "You remember that Lucas use to sing this song to me when I'm sad?" I said in tears. They pulled over the car and came in the back with me. They tried to calm me down but when I'm going you can't stop me. "I don't know why I said all of that stuff. I didn't mean a word I said! At all! But you  understand, right?" I said crying on Nicole shoulder as Niveah rubbed my back. "I understand. I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it either." They said. I calmed down and they came home with me. They spent the night. "Aye guys come here." I said. They came. "Look. It's a text from Lucas." I said opening it. It was a voice message. "Um hey Honesty. I know you don't want to hear me but I know you're sad because the girls told me." I glared at the girls but kept listening. "I hope this helps." He said. Then he sung.
Sunny days,
Everybody loves them but tell me baby can you stand the rain?
Storms will come.
This we know for sure (this we know for sure)
Can you stand the rain?
~
Storms will come
I know, I know, all the days won't be perfect baby
But tell me can you stand it?
Can you stand the rain?
Can yoooooou- (can you stand the rain)
No pressure, No pressure, from me baby
(Oooooh ooooooh)
Cause I want you and I need you and I LOVE you girl! (Tell me baby)
Oooooh
Will you be there for me?

"Love you bye.". He said. He song the song with the boys backing him up." I told you." Niveah said. I sighed. "Let's go to bed." I said. I gave them some blankets and they slept in the living room. I got ready to go to bed. But before I went to bed I got on my phone.
Honestly fresh😍:  Thank you. Love you too.
I sent that to Lucas and when my head hit that pillow, I was out like a light.
_________________________________________
Thanks for reading this chappie! I'm so interested I'm off the edge of my seat! I can't wait to find out what happens next and I'm the author!Loves to everyone! Bye!😍😍
~Bridget