Split up

Honesty
I was in my room with a box of tissues and a bucket of ice cream. Lucas and nem still ain't back yet and I just got the worse news ever. I just want to crawl up under my bed and die. I was wrapped up in the blanket with the curtains shut tight. Then someone came and yanked the blanket off of me. "Get cha ass out this bed!" Nicole said. "No!" I said tugging the blanket back. She grabbed the blanket and threw it across the room. "Open these curtains." She said while she opened the curtains. "Hisss." I said as she opened them. I got up, grabbed my blanket, and went to the couch and sat down. "Girl get up!" Nicole said. "Why?" I said annoyed that she won't leave me alone. "Stop mopping around! They are gone! Just face it!" She said. "Don't say that! They are coming back." I yelled. "Honesty! You acting like they contacted you! Stop being a bitch!" She said. I stood up. "I'm not being a bitch. You are! Who is there to hold me when I'm down? No one." I said. "You don't think I feel the same way?" She said. "It's hard on me!" I said. "How is that?!" She said. "BECAUSE I JUST HAD A MISCARRIAGE!" I yelled. It was silent. "You don't know how it feels!" I said crying. "Well sometimes you need to face the facts." She said. I ran up stairs and packed my bags. I dealt with this shit for too long. I walked down stairs with my bags. "Where are you going?" She said. I rolled my eyes and said, "Somewhere." "How could you say that to her, Nicole?!" Niveah said. "What did I do? She the one acting like a bitch!" She said. I turned around and clocked her in her face. "I'm tired of you! Leave me alone! I'm out of PYT! Fuck you and this house!" I said, grabbing my bags and getting in my car.
***********************************
Niveah
"Nicole!" I said. "What?! I didn't do nothing!" She said. "You hurt her feelings!" I said. "So you gonna turn on me for that hoe?" She said. I was boiling with anger and turned and punched her in her eye. "Don't say that about Honesty! She is the realest of them all! You're just a fake bitch!" I said and went up stairs to pack my bags. I got in my car and drove off to find Honesty.
***********************************
Nicole
I kinda feel bad now. I just said what was on my mind. They didn't have to get on me like that. Man fuck them. I can start my own career. I got some people that can hook me up with the music and I got my own lyrics. Fuck PYT.
**********************************
Niveah
I drove around town to figure out where Honesty was. After I looked for almost 45 minutes, I went to our hiding spot. When we are stressed we go there and think. I pulled up to a bridge by the ocean. I got out the car and sure enough, Honesty was standing right there. I went over to her and she had dry tear stains on her face. "Honesty." I said going up to her. "I can't believe she said that. Why w-would she do this? We been homies since grade school and she turn in me like this? That's some fucked up shit!" She said crying. I grabbed her arm and she winced like she was in pain. "Oh I'm so sor-" I said but stop once I looked at her arm. "Honesty. What is this?" I said. She just turned her head. "Honesty. What. Is. This?" I said trying to stay calm. "Nothing." She said. "Honesty this doesn't look like nothing! Why would you do this to yourself? This could have hurt you terribly!" I said. "I'm sorry okay?! I just couldn't take it! I started doing a lot of stuff without y'all knowing. Like I do cocaine now." She said and I almost broke from those words. "C- cocaine?" I said. "Yea." She said everything was silent. "Why?" I said. "What?" She said. "Why didn't you tell me about your miscarriage?" I said. "I didn't know how. After I lose it that's when I started doing cocaine." She said. I hugged her. "Look I'm sorry for yelling at you. You want to chill at my mom's house?" I said. "Sure." She said half smiling. We got in my car and drove off.
***********************************
Honesty
So me and Niveah where at her mom's house chilling and laughing. Then my phone started ringing. I looked at it and it was a notification from Instagram. I looked at it and the head line was: "Honesty and Nicole: Beef or nah?" I laughed at it because she already trying to start mess. "Veah, look at what she did." I said. She looked and started laughing. "I don't know what she thinks that's gonna do to me but she just a hater." I said. "DUST THEM HATERS OFF!" We both said dusting our sleeves off. We laughed and sat down. We grabbed our bags from the car and set them up in the guest rooms. I looked at the Rose Lucas gave me and smiled. He's coming back, I just know it.
**********************************
Lucas
"What is wrong with you?" I asked Brittany from the back seat of the car. "Nothing. Why'd you ask?" She said. "Because you kidnapped us just because you're thirsty." I said. "No I didn't I did it because I love you." She said. "He don't love you get over it!" Cameron said. "You don't know that." She said. "I don't!" I said. "You never know he might be lying." She said. "He's not trust me." Dillyn said. "If you love me you would let us go." I said. "I don't love you that much." She said. "What the fuck?" I said hitting my hand against the door. I've been trying my hardest to get us out but these bitches won't quit. Lord please help us right now.
*********************************
Thank you for reading this chappie! Please stay tuned and don't forget to follow and vote! Any questions? If so, drop them in the comment box.
The picture at the top is Nicole.
*Do you think Nicole was wrong or right?
*What do you think will happen next?
I would type more but I'm tired and it's 12:47 in the morning. So peace out for now!