Me and my 12 brothers. YES...

By wontletyougo_906

~STORY COMPLETED! just in process of editing~ Lexi Walker has 12 brothers. Twelve irritating, annoying, boss... More

CHARACTERS
Me and my 12 brothers. YES....12 brothers!- chapter one
Me and my 12 brothers - Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42 (PART 1)
Chapter 42 (PART 2)
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 77
Chapter 79
Chapter 80 ~ Last Chapter
Thank you!
Sequel!?

Chapter 28

50.7K 1.4K 256
By wontletyougo_906

NEW Chapter! :)

It's not the greatest but I just really wanted to upload :)

DEDICATED to Wingerz17 thanks for reading...and loving this story! :) means a lot :)

ENJOY!

*******************************************

CHAPTER 28

 “I can take her if you want..”

“Na....it’s fine dude..”

“I’ll take her...”

Three different voices I hear as I start to rise from my sleep, but don’t open my eyes as I don’t want to wake up....as I burry my head more into whatever my heads laying on ...and I gotta say it’s quite comfy....

I hear a chuckle and then the sound of doors opening and closing....I make a small annoyed sound at the noise and shift my body wanting to stay asleep...

“Lexi...wake up...” I hear...I think maybe Chris whisper slightly with a hint of amusement in his voice and someone lightly shake me...

I grumble at them burry my head further into the what I’m laying on, feeling some kind of soft material tickle my face...

 Another chuckle is heard and I hear another car door open....

“Just do it like this..” A new voice says “Lexi if you don’t wake up I’ll like your face” Evan...I know it’s him...cus well...who else would say that?

I frown “Don’t you dare...” I mumble out not opening my eyes...

I hear him chuckle and lean over me “Oh...I will..” I can practically hear the smirk in his voice as he whispers only inches over me....

And I have no doubt he will...

I growl at him and kick my leg forward...hitting somewhere on him that causes pain and he grunts...as I knock wind out of him

I snap my eyes and sit up straight glaring at Evan as he doubles over from my hit in his stomach....

“Jerk...”I mutter at him....I wanted to sleep! Is that such a big deal?

“Wow...thank you so much for finally getting of me..”

My head snaps to the left at the sarcastic voice and see a smirking Noah...

My eyes slightly widen in shock......I was asleep on him?!...oh hell no!

I blink, and clear my throat awkwardly before frowning at him and shuffle out of the car and biting the inside of my cheek......god! why was it him?! I thought it was Seth or someone!

Stepping out the car I shiver from the cold night air, realising again that I was sat in wet pants the whole ride...great...wonderful way to get hyperthermia now isn’t that? Thanks Chris...thanks...

Gosh..I’m such a sarcastic b*tch when I’m tired.....PFFT...actually that’s probably not much difference from when I’m awake....

Heaving my tired body out the car to stand up right, it feels like such an effort, gosh....it’s stupid how much I want my bed right now....I only have to climb millions of stairs...

I start slowly making my way up to the house, my eyes half closed as I drag my feet up the steps, cold and tired is not a good combination....

“Night Lexi!” I hear Noah shout out obnoxiously from back at the car as he heads off in the direction to his house....next door....

I grumble under my breath at him, but don’t bother with a verbal response...pretending I didn’t hear him and I slouch through the front door, only the hallway light and a single light in the kitchen is on and I can hear someone in there....

Too tired to care who it is, I pull myself up the stairs, grabbing the rail, groaning in annoyance as I see the mountain of stairs I have to climb...

I hear a chuckle behind me “Come on Lex...” Blake’s voice comes from beside me and then I feel his hand grab mine and basically pull me up the stairs, faster than I would be if he didn’t...

I mumble tiredly as we reach the top and I wobble slightly on my feet bumping into Blake’s side as turn in the direction of my room, and I hear him lightly chuckle....

Knowing that I really should shower before sleeping, as one I’m cold and two I’ve got dried sea salt all over my skin and hair....but...I really can’t be bothered...I’m too tired and I’m afraid I might fall asleep while showering....

Blake leads my half sleeping self to my room, opening the door and pulling me into my dark room towards my bed....

I feel his arm wrap around my shoulders in a short hug “Night Lex...”He whispers placing a soft kiss to my temple before pulling away....

I mumble a response, my tired brain not able to process words and I hear his footsteps walking away...

I pull my...or rather Seth’s shirt over my head dropping it carelessly on the floor, and slip out of my shorts that I swear are still damp....

Not caring that I’ll be sleeping in my underwear...it’s not something I usually do...but all I want now is sleep...so that’s exactly what I do...

I climb under the bed sheets, hitting something in the dark on my bedside as I do, so blindly reach down on the floor to grab a rectangular shape.....

Pulling it back up, my fingers run over the familiar feel of the photo frame, I don’t need lights to see what picture this is...I have it engraved in my brain, I know it back to front....

The photo of me, Seth and him 2 years ago.....

Placing the frame back, I lay down on the bed, my head sinking into the soft pillow and I snuggle under relieving my cold body with warmth...and within seconds...I drift into a deep sleep...

~~~~~~

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Evan screams into my ear grinning...

I scowl at him and shove his chest away lightly....and hold back a smile as it seems to actually unsettle his balance....

“WHOOA! You’re actually a teenager now! HAHA congrats!” Evan continues to shout out laughing, as my twin joins me by my side, as we make our way into the kitchen, Evan sneaking ahead smirking and grinning...

Entering the kitchen, we are greeted with shouts and cheers, the room decorated and a banner hanging on the wall spelling out ‘HAPPY 13th LEXI AND SETH!’ In bold colours....and a pile of presents on the table...

I hold back a smile, only smiling lightly as my huge family are celebrating...

Looking around the room of smiling faces....my eyes land on one...that causes my smile to appear on my face and I run over to them...

Jumping into his arms, I hear him chuckle as he hugs me back, picking me up of the ground “Happy Birthday kiddo” He chuckles and I smile into his shoulder...

Placing me back on the floor, my dad’s bright blue eyes smile down at me as he ruffles my hair lovingly and then moves to do the same to my twin, who ducks out the way not wanting his hair touched......

Chuckling I go over to open these presents with him, and having everyone else watching....

“Oo!....you three get in the picture...” My mom chirps, grinning and rushing to stand in front of us motioning for us to get closer....

An arm drapes over my shoulders from behind and one over my twin’s as well as the person stands in the middle in between us, bending down to our height, and grins at the camera, his bright blue eyes sparkling...

I smile looking away from him and to the camera my mother’s holding, tilting my head slightly towards him as we stay like that for a few seconds...as my mom clicks the switch for the photo....

The last ever photo we will have with him...

~~~~~~

“LEXI! Get up!”  A loud shout wakes me up with a start from my sleep...and dream...

I jump slightly as the door bangs open, jeeze...no need to be violent....

I grumble, pulling the pillow over my head “Go away...” I moan my body still exhausted from the other day...

“Lexi! You gotta get up! Mom’s on about going someplace or another, so you gotta get up now it’s gone 11!” Evan’s loud voice fills my room...

I groan curling up into a ball as I burry my head under my covers not wanting to get up...god! leave me alone!

“Leexxiii” He whines and I feel him shaking me “Come on, get up....I was made to come up here...so come on!” he huffs

I grumble at him holding the covers tight around me...

I hear Evan sigh over dramatically and hear him flapping his arms “Fine then..” He states and I relax thinking he’s leaving.....boy am I wrong

“Get up!” He shouts and before I can stop him, he rips the bed covers off me...

My eyes shot open and I bolt upright on the bed as the cool air hits my body....

My eyes snap to Evan and I glare as he blinks in surprise at me.....as well....I’m in my underwear as I didn’t change last night...

“Idiot!” I snap at him glaring and snatch the covers from him wrapping them back around me and flop back onto the bed, glaring up at him and kick him in the leg as he’s still giving me an odd look...

He blinks shaking his head and raises an eyebrow at me....

I roll my eyes at his un spoken words, I can see clearly what he’s thinking....why the hell am I sleeping like this? Well brother that’s none of your business...

“Go away...” I glare at him pulling the covers up

Evan rolls his own eyes and starts to turn away...but not before I see a small smirk start to appear on his face...

“Just  hurry up and get up Lex..” He says leaving my room with one last smirk/smile..

Weird boy..

I sigh, not being able to get back to sleep now...thanks Evan!

I push the covers back and climb out of bed, going over to my closet and grabbing the first set of clothing I see and quickly head to the bathroom, happy to wash the sea smell of me....damn...it wasn’t such a great idea not showering last night...cus now my hair feels like straw...gross.

Walking into the bathroom, locking the door, my mind runs back to my dream ....well...I would really say it was a memory...and not a bad one either...but then again....it was a bad one.....

As it’s the last happy one I have....

************************************

COMMENT?!/VOTE?!/FAN!?

Thanks for reading! and those who have voted so far! :)

Any ideas you may have that you want to tell for this story.....I'll be very gratefull for as I'm getting kinda stuck now :) :P

I'll upload soon! :)

<3<3<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 23.5K 48
COMPLETED. Book 1/4 of the Adam's Series - She moved in with her twin brother. He lived with her brother. But, you can't blame gravity for falling in...
630K 14.8K 24
After Lexi's parents die, she's a loner. Her brother isn't there for her like he should be, she has no friends, no one even notices her. Until her fu...
71.5K 882 28
Lexi Riley is a freshman at Eden Hall, her brother is Rick Riley who plays on the varsity hockey team. She isn't too excited about the upcoming schoo...
13.7K 221 24
Lexi was once young, innocent, and perfect. She had the picture-perfect life and family to fit in with it all. She believed all those fairy tales her...