His love. A OUAT Peter Pan (R...

By Queen_of_the_Lost18

What if I told you that Peter Pan never fails. What if I told you he said to never fall in love. What if I to... More

Running away.
Strange boy, strange girl.
You don't know me as well as you think.
Young boy.
More suprises.
Kidnapped.
Let's play.
The Guardian.
Revenge.
War.
Punished.
Where are you?
Who did this to you?
The former king of Neverland.
Old friends.
War at first sight.
Don't hurt the queen.
Hunting.
Lost Girl.
Chris.
Party.
Attack.
Back for more.
Back home.
You just don't stop.
The new girl.
Back in Neverland.
Her new life.
Back in Storybrooke.
I belong there.
King and Queen.
Camp.
How is this possible?
The kings twin.
Catching up.
Broken.
The royal prince.
Explaining.
Their past.
Protecting his camp.
Lullaby for a Lost Queen.
Why?
It's time to choose a man.
Blast from the past.
The big question.
A little fun.
Cassie's in danger.
Powers?
The beach.
Destruction.
A little suprise.
I'm back.
One heck of a day.
A big surprise.
The Lost Kings story.
A deal.
Is that all you see me as?
Vampires, wolves, and royalty.
Where's the king?
Battle plans.
Missing.
Who's this?
Sunset ride.
Jaws.
Saving the Queen.
A lily for a Lost Girl.
Please save me.
Winning her game.
Should we?
One step further.
Pan's fear.
It's time.
The final war.
The aftermath.
There's a first for everything.
Oh no.
Seriously!
No!

Sirens and the future.

3.9K 51 18
By Queen_of_the_Lost18

Luna's P.O.V.

"I'm not going back. I realized that I don't have a home back there and what will I do when I go back? Besides, Pan will never in a million years let me off this bloody island, and I think I'm falling for him" I say. Tinkerbell looked shocked.

"But I know someone who can get us off the island without Pan's permission. He found a loophole a few decades after he came here. He can use a magic bean. He can get us off the isl-"

"NO! I'm not going back. Pan trusts me, now and I trust him mostly. And I'm not loosing his trust!" I shout.

"YOU ONLY TRUST HIM BECAUSE HE HAS SHELTER AND PROTECTS YOU. AND YOU AND I BOTH KNOW YOU CAN'T PROTECT YOURSELF ALONE!" Tink yells back.

"IF I KNEW I COULDN'T PROTECT MYSELF I WOULDN'T HAVE RUN AWAY. I CAN HANDLE MYSELF!"

And with that I storm out, slamming the door behind me. I went to the beach to calm myself down. I can't believe her. Well if I learned one thing today, it's to never trust a Fariy. It's then I hear a beautiful voice coming from the sea. I follow the voice as if in a trance.

I see a beautiful Mermaid with a light purple tale that shimmers in the sunshine and blond hair. I got closer, I thought I could feel her grab my wrist but I was to busy focusing on her voice to do anything.

(cue music)

Here my voice beneath the sea, sleeping now so peacefully. At the bottom of the sea, sleep for all eternity.

Sailors live so restlessly, come with me, sleep peacefully. Listen to this siren song, worry not for nothing's wrong.

Let my voice lead you this way. I will not lead you astray. Trust me as we reach the side jumping out where men have died!

Hear my voice beneath the sea sleeping now so peacefully. At the bottom of the sea wait for all eternity!

Let the ocean fill your lungs, struggle not soon peace will come. Taking in your final breath, sink down to the ocean steps.

I wish I could always be in the oceans arms you'll see, he who wants it nothing more. Sleeps now at the oceans floor.

Ocean was your lovers name, you had loved her all the same, now you'll always be together, sirens are so very clever.

Hear my voice beneath the sea,  sleeping now so peacefully, at the bottom of the sea, sleep for all eternity!

And with that I was pulled down. I struggled to get out of the Mermaids grip, but she wouldn't let go.

I look up and see someone dive in the water but I was to busy focusing on getting out of the water. I try to get to the person, but I can't. I thought I saw Pan's emerald green eyes sparkling from the sunlight, but I was drowning and panicking.

The last thing I remember is someone grabbing me from the Mermaid and taking me from the water to the beach. I feel someone take my cloak off and I'm left coughing up water. I look up and see a dripping wet Pan standing over me, worry in his eyes. My suspicions were right. It was Pan who risked his life for me. That's all I see before I pass out.

Peter's P.O.V.
I was trying to find Luna a few minutes after she walked off, only to see her getting drowned by a Siren. Loving her like I do I take action and dive into the water. Once I got her to land, I was happy to see her beautiful blue eyes open. After I knew she was alive, I carried her back to my tent and layed her down on the bed.

I pulled up a chair to watch her, I didn't want her to wake up alone. I just was so confused as to why a mermaid would attack an inocent girl.

It's not like them to do that, unless.....I'm jarred from my train of thought when I hear a noise come from the bed. Luna stirred in her sleep, waking up. Good, now I can tell her.

Luna's P.O.V. 
I wake up but my eyes are still closed. The first thing I wonder is were I am. I feel a cloak wrapped around me, but it isn't mine. Then it all connects. I know exactly where I am. Pan's tent.

"Glad you're up love."

I opened my eyes, sat up, swung my legs over the edge of the bed, and looked at Pan.

"What happened, and why did that girl attack me, and why wasn't I able to get free, and why did you risk your own life to save mine, an-"

"Whoa whoa, slow down love, one question at a time. That girl was a Siren. A Siren tries to hypnotize people and drag them into the water. But I have no idea why they would drag you in there." He told me.

"You weren't able to get free, because she was pulling you down and you were kicking to get free. You both were pulling with the same amount of force, but she pulled harder."

"Luckily you were able to slow her down enough for me to get you. So, you're the reason your alive. And I jumped in for two reasons. The first reason is because I have never had someone in my camp die."

"And the second reason?" I asked.

"Because I love you."

I had no words, do I admit my feelings to him. It's then I get a sudden headache. I clutch my head and scream out in pain, closing my eyes. It was like being stabbed with a hundred knifes.

"Luna!" Peter yelled coming over to me. I open my eyes and I'm not in the tent anymore. I look at my side and Pan isn't there, it's a ship. I'm in a ship and I'm looking in and I see a hurt Pan, handcuffed and bent over. I scream his name but he won't answer.

My attention then goes to the door, it opened and in walked Chris. He walked over to Pan and kicks him, Pan drops to the ground in pain. I try to scream but nobody looks at me.

Tears are in my eyes and my heart broke at what Chris did next. He grabbed Pan dagger from his belt and whispered something as he takes Pan's chin in his hand. Who got up but is still in pain.

"You never should have brought her here Pan, your in this mess because of her. Dropping his chin. Pan cries out in pain as Chris lifts up the dagger and runs it through Pan.

I scream as Pan goes limp and falls to the floor, blood spreading all over the wood floor. Seeing him die made me realize that he was starting to grow on me. I run to Pan's body as Chris walked out and rest his head in my lap, crying.

Pan disappears into thin air as everything else does as well. I open my eyes and I'm back in the tent, with Peter and Felix both at my side.

"Luna, what happened?!" Peter says, scared.

"It was you, Peter you were in a room handcuffed to the wall. Chris came in and..." I cut myself off from saying the rest. I then realized that I called him Peter, not Pan like I always do.

"And what?" Felix asked.

I can feel the tears streaming down my face as Peter has his hand on my shoulder.

"And kills you." I finally finish, looking at him.

"Oh Luna." He says as he embraced me in his grip, rubbing my back, while I cry into his chest.

"How do you know it wasn't just a dream?" Felix asked. I pull back from Peter and looked at Felix.

"Because, it felt different then a dream. It felt like it was going to happen. And it will if we don't stop him." I say getting up, just to collapse on the ground and faint. I can hear Peter but I couldn't see him.

"Help me get her on the bed." It was Peter. He sounded worried. I felt two pairs of hands grab me and get me onto the bed and pull the blanket on me.

"What are we going to do when she wakes up?" Felix's voice questions.

It falls silent.

"No, we agreed not to summon him again, and I don't think he wants to see you Pan. Not after the last time he was on the island." Felix says. I could tell Peter was smirking when Felix was talking. But who were they summoning?

"He might be our only hope, Luna's only hope. I don't want her to suffer through another episode. You saw how she was this time. I'm not watching her suffer anymore. I want Luna to be treated like a Queen here, and I as her King." Peter paused for a moment.

"What's with the face Felix?" Peter smiled.

"You're warming up to her. You really do love her."

"I love her with all my heart, Felix. Which is why we need to do this. Now are you with me, or are you not?"

I heard nothing.

"When are we going to summon him?" Felix asked. There was silence and I knew Peter was smirking.

"I'll fill her in as soon as she wakes up. I'll find you and we will do it when all the boys go to bed. Make sure no one on the island knows what we are doing. Especially the Pirates."

"If they hear about him, they will kill him. And as much as I'd love to see him dead, I just couldn't live with myself if he did die. Now go join the party Felix, I'll be here when she wakes up."

And with that I hear Felix leave. Peter walked up to me and kneeled down to the bed and kissed my lips. I was sad I couldn't kiss him back. It's been hard on him lately and I'm not making it any better. I can still feel his lips on mine as I pass out.

    *****

I wake up and see a sleeping Peter in the chair next to the bed. I rub my head from the headache I had the previous day and get up.

I kiss Peter on the lips like he did to me and go over to the dresser. I put my cloak on, and go outside, catching a small smile from Peter as I left. I go just outside of camp and start pacing.

I was the first one up so I didn't need to hear all of the Lost Boys when I did this. Felix comes from camp moments later and walked toward me. I stop and look at him.

"Are you okay Luna?" He says worried. It's weird. Felix is always hard working, stays on task. Never smiles. Never has fun. Never joins in the games. And now that I'm here, I think he's warming up to me.

"Yeah I'm fine." I sigh, sitting down on a fallen log. Felix sits next to me.

"You gave us quite the scare last night. Especially Pan." Felix chuckled looking at Peter's tent which was the only tent visible. All of a sudden it goes black and I feel a pair of soft, warm hands over my eyes. I could hear Felix quietly chuckle.

"Guess who." Someone whispered in my ear.

"I don't know, is it the most cocky boy in camp?" I joke. He uncovered my eyes and I turn around to see Peter. I couldn't help but smile.

"I'm not cocky." Peter says smiling.

"Tell that to the boys." I laugh.

"Well Felix doesn't think that, does he?" We both look at Felix who was chuckling. We all laugh until it dies down. Felix and Peter exchange glances.

"What?" I say.

"Luna, about last night."

I cut Peter off.

"Look, it was okay, I'm fine."

"You fainted twice Luna." Peter says, anger and concern in his voice. His eyebrows coming together.

"Look, Felix and I were thinking about summ-"

"Someone, because you don't want me going through another episode and you only want the best for me because I'm your queen and you're the king. But this person also has a bad backround with you so Felix never wanted to do it in the first place, but he agreed because he didn't want to let you down." I explained. The boys just look at me and I just rolled my eyes.

"My eyes may have been closed but I wasn't deaf. Oh you also wanted to do it when all the boys went to bed and you didn't want the Pirates to know because they might kill him."

"Is that all okay with you love?" Peter says.

"Yes, I don't want to go through this again either."

"Perfect, we'll wait till all the boy fall asleep tonight, then we will do it."

Peter's P.O.V.
Night finally came to Neverland and we all turned in for the night. Felix, Luna and I all had to go to our tents so the boys didn't get suspicious.

As soon as every boy had gone to bed, Luna and I gear up. She brought her dagger and I brought a cuff, it was the cuff I made to block anyone who was wearing it to not have their powers any more. This person was dangerous and you never knew his next move.

I was excited to see who we were seeing again. This was going to be fun. All three of us meet at the dying fire and head out. We go far enough into the jungle that the boys or the scouts wouldn't find us. We all stood in a line and looked at each other. I nodded at Luna and I said the words.

"I summon thee Dark One."

As soon as I spoke those words, A cloud of black appeared in front of us and disappeared.
Standing in it's place was a man who looked like he was at a fancy place, with grey hair and a gold tooth. I looked at him like I was about to make mischief happen.

"Hello Dark One." I greet.

"Hello Pan." He spit my name out like I was poison.

"Luna, this is the Dark One, in his land, he's called Gold. Gold, this is my Lost Girl."

"Your the one their all looking for." He said pointing at her and comes closer. I put my hand in front of Luna so The Dark One knew to keep his distance.

"Peter, I'm fine."

"You don't know him like I do."

"Why did you bring me here, Pan?" Gold asked.

"Luna, last night she fainted and saw something."

"And what was it that you saw derie?"

"Peter, in a cell, a pirate named Chris came in and kills him, and I know it wasn't a dream."

"We want to know what's happening and if you could stop them." I explained.

All of a sudden Luna collapse on her knees and screamed. She was having another episode. Felix and I kneel to the ground on one knee and look at her. She suddenly jerks her head up and looks at Gold.

But she really wasn't, she was in the trance. Her blue eyes were clouded over so they looked like storm clouds. A few minutes later she came through. She looks around the clearing worried.

"What did you see." I ask.

"It was Chris."

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I saw us, all of us talking and Chris appears. He killed every one and took me."

"When did you say this was going to happen?" I ask.

"A few minutes, Peter I'm scared." She says with worry in her eyes.

I put my hand on her shoulder. I get up and put a force feild around the space we were in.

"See, that's what I mean by episodes." I yell.

"Please help her." I beg. That was the first time I had ever said please to my Father.

"Luna, what you are having are called Night Terrors. There a lot like visions, but you only see pain, the thing you fear most. In your case your biggest fear is loosing Pan." I saw that Gold was muttering something about how could anyone fall in love with me. I clenched my fist, trying not to punch him.

"I can stop them but I need something that you wear every day. Something you would never take off."

I look at Luna and she holds her necklace. She takes it off and holds it in one hand.

"Would this work?"

"Perfect." Before he cast the spell I stopped Gold.

"Wait, I know you. All magic comes with a price. What is it?" I say coldly.

"If you take the necklace off, you will have the worst visions possible. I need nor want anything from you right now. But when the time comes I'll let you know."

"Deal." Luna says before I could interrupt. Gold cast the spell over the necklace and Luna puts it on and looks at it.

"Now, remember, you can have it off in the day time, but once the sun goes down, you will want it on."

"Thanks." She smiled. Right as Gold was about to leave he said:

"Luna, why don't you come back home with me, to your Mom and Dad. Your friends." I see her face light up.

"I'd love to."

I was heartbroken, I didn't want Luna to leave, I knew she would be miserable back home. I saw how she was. And how happy she is here. Luna says something else.

"But I want to stay here, where I belong." She smiled at me and I smile back.

"Suit yourself." He said, glaring at me. I noticed he waved his hand slightly, making sure Luna or Felix didn't see. And that's all I saw as he disappeared.

                            *****
We all go back to camp and head to bed. I smile at the sleeping figure that is sleeping against me, her hand on my bare chest and her head in the crook of my neck. I turn out the lantern and kissed her head.

"Goodnight my Queen." I whispered in her ear and fell asleep. She did wake up in the middle of the night a few times but I was able to calm her down before she woke up the others. The next morning I woke up to her beautiful eyes staring back at me.

We both smile at each other and get up. Today I decided to have a whole day of fun. We played games in the jungle all day and not once did Luna have a vision.

We all head back where we have dinner. I made it especially for Luna, being she has had a rough time. The boys talked forever and it was louder than normal. I clear my throat and stand up with my glass. The boys fall silent and look at me.

"I'd like to propose a toast, to Luna, our very first Lost Girl, and our very first Lost Queen." She looks shocked at that. All the boys cheer and some come up and complement her. We go back to eating and I smile at my Queen.

A/N
This is by far my longest chapter with over 3057 words. I will only make A/N when I need to tell you something. Wrighting those chapter gave me goose bumps. Especially with Pan. I will be updating every day on my new chapters and my old ones. That's it for now. Bye my Lost Girls.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 155 40
"We've all heard the story of Peter Pan. The carefree hero, sworn enemy of pirates, defender of the innocent. Well, they didn't get it quite right...
6.2K 180 33
COMPLETED (Note: this story is based on the show Once Upon a Time. I will be changing a few thing, also there may be spoilers. :)) I'm sure a lot of...
35.2K 892 52
'I no longer love you... And I never will.' I declared to Pan angrily. He smirked, because he could taste my lie in the air. Once, when I had located...
29.5K 741 42
For as long as she can remember, Pearl Willows has always loved fairytales. All she has ever wanted was to leave Virginia and live a life of opportun...