Making You Mine

By AllThingsNice

(NOT REALLY R RATED- ONLY TWO CHAPTERS OUT OF THE WHOLE BOOK ARE R RATED!) Talulah Shane likes to play with b... More

Making You Mine
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 34

11.6K 152 13
By AllThingsNice

Sorry for the late upload. Really busy but I finally did this chapter!!!!!!

This will probz be a crappy chapter. I'm really sorry =(

Please don't hate me for the ending! There's still the epilogue to come!!!!

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Talulah's Pov

Everything had been going so well. They were going so well. Their relationship had improved and Talulah felt comfortable in Masen's embrace enough not to flinch. The hurt and pain had long disappeared after a few weeks of Masen kissing up to her and pampering her.

School was a bore. People were surprised with the fact that they were back together but no comments were made- it was probably because Masen glared at anyone who decided to open their mouth. Talulah had never been more happy and Naya had continuously commented on the smile on her face.

Masen made her happy. And she loved him. It made her feel so giddy inside, to say those words to him and the smile that erupted across his face. And the naughty things he did to her....

Talulah wasn't sure if she was ready to go that far with him yet even after some of the things they had done. And if she wasn't sure, then she wasn't ready. Naya had always told her that it was never a good thing to plan to lose your virginity because it made it all the more worse. Rather, when they were in the moment and they were feeling it- that should be the right time. Talulah hung up on her when she started to explain how sex worked.

Finals had been over and done with and graduation had come and gone. They were adults. They could do anything they wanted. And the group of friends- Masen, Talulah, Naya, James, Cody, Brick, Kell, Katie and a few others had decided to go on a short trip to a beach in the next town. They had gone to the town carnival and some had even gone camping.

They no longer had to live under their parents rule. Not that most of them did anyway.

Talking of her parents, Talulah's mom dropped by a few times, when she was free from Tom, to say hello and see how she was faring. Talulah never had a strong mother-daughter relationship with her mom, but it was nice to see her now and then as well as her sister.

Masen had made her stay at his house. She had agreed with no arguing on her part and was sleeping with his again. What was the point of sleeping in her own room wide awake when she was used to being with him anyway? They talked at night, whispering little things here and there and their conversation would escalate to making out.

It was a week before summer ended and Talulah still had to talk to Masen. She had left the issue because she didn't want to disturb what they had been building. But the time was too close and she knew it was now or never. Except she never really got there and it was a damned good thing they were alone that night.

"Mase?" Her back was to his chest and he nuzzled her neck, making her shiver in delight.

"Yeah, sweetheart?" His hand crept under his shirt she was wearing, the bare skin of her thigh tingling.

"I w-wanted to t-tell you...that...oh God..." Talulah let out a moan as Masen found her sweet spot and sucked on it relentlessly. She felt him smile against her neck as she squirmed against him and his wondering fingers.

"What did you want to say?" She felt Masen grinned as she crossed her legs tight when his fingers reached her inner thighs.

"I...w-wanted...uhhh....tt-to say...stop...I..." She knew she wasn't making a very convincing argument to get him to stop, but he was so good. And she didn't really want to stop him.

"Stop? That's not what you're body's saying." She gave up on talking and instead let herself feel as he flicked open the shirt and caressed her half-naked body.

He spun her sound and pinned her under him, the shirt long gone and only in her panties.

"I knew you weren't wearing a bra. Why the hell do you have to tease me?" His words were whispered so quietly she barely heard him, but she felt his touch against her bare breasts and the soft kiss he gave her.

Her hands came up to pull him in deeper, to feel his weight on top of her. He complied with her mental words and she sighed at the feel of his body.

Masen kissed her long and hard, just the way she liked it. His hands fell to her breasts, rolling the tips between his forefinger and thumb, making her cry out from the pleasure.

It wasn't long before his mouth took over and she whispered his name as he suckled hard on her breasts like a newborn with a ferocious appetite.

Talulah felt Masen let out a snarl against her breasts as her thighs brushed against his hard-on. She looked into his eyes and knew the lust in it was mirroring hers as was the darkened tint to his eyes, the vibrant green no longer showing.

"I'm going to lick you clean, every drop of you." And he did just that, rubbing her clit ,licking, thrusting his tongue in her, pumping his fingers and torturing her until she screamed for him to let her come and when she finally did her orgasm was almost painful as the pleasure of it overwhelmed her to no end.

Before she knew it, Masen had entered her with a feral growl. He ebbed away her pain and took her to new heights as he plundered into her tight hole and whispered sweet nothings in her ear. They moaned and groaned at the heated pleasure and the pleading for "more" only added to their passion.

They came as one, dead in the night, crying out each others name, their bodies going limp.

Masen rolled off of her and looked her over for any injuries. Talulah was too tired to think about anything else. She had never expected this to happen but she wouldn't change a thing. It wasn't hearts and flowers, but then she wasn't that kind of girl. And he loved her. That's all that mattered. So when she kissed away all his worries and snuggled up to his chest for comfort, she promptly forgot the important issue she wanted to talk to him about.

And it was only brought up when he finally remembered to ask her.

"I don't think you told me where you were going college. Or I probabaly forgot. You know how much work there is."

Talulah laughed nervously as he rolled his eyes. He wanted to know. What the hell was she supposed to tell him.

They were in their little meadow where he had taken her before the man had found them. She no longer thought of him as a relation to her. He was no one.

"I wanted to tell you. But I didn't want to ruin anything." Masen looked towards her, his eyes narrowing in concern as he listened to her speak.

"I got accepted to Dartmouth on scholarship of course, because we don't have that kind of money. I've always wanted to get away from here. That was my intention from the start. I had nothing keeping me here apart from my mom and my sister. But they've got their own lives." She paused to look at his face, gauging his expression, but he remained emotionless.

"But you came. And you turned everything upside down. And you made me happy- you make me happy. I love you. You know that. And I bear your mark." She smiled at the memory of when he had accidently lost control and bit her in midst of when they were coming. It wasn't a deep enough bite for them to be fully mated but it was enough that their connection had strengthened and a bond had been made, regardless of the special bond they already shared. "I love that you marked me and I don't ever regret it. I'm yours and I'll always be yours. It's just...I don't want to hate you because I have to stay in this town. I want to go outside because if I don't I'll always wonder what will happen." She swallowed a lump at the thought of leaving him.

"I know you can't come because of your Alpha duties and no matter how much I wish it, it would never come true. I've accepted and I'm going in 2 days. I'm sorry. I wanted to tell you...b-but," she let out a sob an tried to muffle the tears with her mouth. But she couldn't hold them in when she felt his big arms around her, squeezing her to him and whispering that it was ok when they both knew it wasn't.

And when it finally came for her to go, she hoped with all the pieces of her heart that he had put together, that they could get through this.

He couldn't drive her there, he still had his duties to do, but Cody and Brick were going with her as was Naya.

They put all her suitcases into the car and she watched, trembling, as she wound her arms aorund herself. He wasn't going to come. He was probably angry at her, no matter how much he told her otherwise the past few days. He probably hated her. Was she making a mistake? No, she wasn't. This was for the best. And she could always come back. But she didn't want to look stupid in front of everyone, like she was crawling back to them.

She smiled weakly at Naya as she kissed her forehead.

"It'll be okay. The jackass loves you. Anyone with half a brain could see that."

Talulah could only nod her head in response. He wasn't going to come. Would he even reply to her emails? Her phone calls? She knew they were on a break- a four year break- but what if something happened?

As she walked forward towards the car a pair of arms grabbed her back. They spun her around and pulled her in a for a kiss.

"Not going to say goodbye?" She looked at him, to see his reddened eyes and the sad smile on his face. She started crying then. She couldn't help it. They would be so far apart and they would rarely see each other except for Christmas and if she decided to come home.

Talulah felt like her heart was ripping to shreds and she almost found it hard to breath. She was breaking inside. What if he found someone else? What if he decided she wasn't worth the wait?

Masen tilted her face up. "Stop it. I love you. I'll be waiting for you. And if you meet someone..."his voice cracked at the end and he cleared his throat. "Well, first I'll beat up the bastard to see if he's good enough for you and then...then I'll be always here for you." Talulah felt another burst of tears coming and hugged him to her tight to stop them.

"There is no chance of that happening. I love you too much. I-I never wanted to hurt you. I-I...I LOVE YOU!" Her body shook as she sobbed into his shirt. She felt hands pull her away, telling her it was time to go. She gave him one last kiss, he making her promise she would stop crying and that she would call him when she got there .

They got into the car and she watched as he waved at her, slowly becoming a vague shape in the distance. This was it. College was starting and new lives would begin. Who knew what would happen? All she could hope for was the best, and that maybe, she could have her happily every after.

THE END

*** *** *** *** *** ***

FIRST: THEY USED PROTECTION WHEN THEY DID IT- SO NO UNPLANNED PREGNANCY HERE! And I really didn't want to go into the sex stuff. Got another story for that =P

SECONDLY: Ohmygosh!!!!!! The last chapter. Except for the Epilogue of course.

What did you think? I had to do this because at the beginning of the story she wanted out of this place anyway and I had planned this aaaaaaaaaages ago.

Tell me what you think!!!

Comment+Vote+Fan

Thank you =) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 984 18
Bloom Hauntington, born as the family's greatest secret, covered and protected by her older sister, Leila, lived her life acknowledging that one day...
1K 217 16
(ONC 2023) In the land of Tanidor, ruled by two kings, Princess Paulina has two paths in front of her. One path is already signed into law--to marry...
2.8M 42K 66
"You want daddy to f*ck you, hard and rough then reward you with his c*m, is that it, little slut?!" "Yes, Daddy" * MONALISA I thought I had a probl...
104K 3.6K 23
This is a collection of bonus scenes I've written over the years. Some are part of later books in the series. Some short stories are simply 'What If'...