Chapter 2

Okay so I got feedback from some people saying that they wanted me to update and I did. This chap is going to be from one Talulah's point of view instead of switching back and forth between her and Masen. So I hope you like it.........

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 2

Talulah walked into class, dazed from her encounter with the mysterious wolf. She tried, unsuccessfully, to keep him out of her mind. She snapped out of her daydream when th teacher cleared his throat.

"Oh sorry Mr Byrne. I, uh, I." Damn, now why can't I think of an excuse. Stupid wolf distracting me.

"She was helping me around." Talulah didn't need to turn around to know who spoke because she could smell his scent from miles away. That dark, sexy, addictive scent that made her body flush with pleasure and her girly parts to-- WTF!!!! Bad Tilly!!!! Keep your mind focused NOT on HIM!!!!!!! Anyway,what on earth is he doing here? Please don't say he's in this class!!!!! I beg you God please...

"Ah you must be our new student Masen Silver. Miss Shane thank you for showing him around. Please take your seat. Mr Silver please introduce yourself."

Oh God. Even his name is sexy. Masen Silver. Talulah Silver. Talulah Shane-Silver. Oooh and little green eyed Masen's running around-- what the hell is wrong with me!!!!! I did not just think that! I will pretend that I did not just think that!! I was just distracted, that's all. I mean, it's not like I'm becoming infatuated. Is it?

"My name's Masen Silver as you know already." Talulah tried as hard as she could to tune him out, and the disgusting sighs and giggles from his admirers- the slutty kind, as she talk her seat next to her Naya, her human friend. Talulah had known Naya forever and that girl could read her like a book. She was a tall, somewhat 5'8 buxom blonde who towered over Talulah's 5'1 figure. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, for the testosterone filled male half of the population, she was a lesbian. And no, Talulah wasn't her type. But Naya was a really good friend, even though she knew Talulah kept secrets from her she loved her friend and hated seeing her down.

"Hey Tilly. What's got your pantied in a bunch?"

"Nothing Naya."

Talulah heard Naya sigh and feigned interest in what the teacher was saying about the lesson after Masen had sat down.

"Well, you know. Katie came over yesterday. She wanted to try something new on me. And you know me. I'm all up for trying something new. And man was it hot. We were in her bed at her apartment and then Katie started--"

Talulah's eyes widened and she clapped her hand over her friend's dirty mouth. Talulah wasn't a prude but even she knew her limits and after listening to an interesting summary of one of Naya's nigths out she decided her frend could keep her kinky lifestyle to herself, no matter how hot it was.

"Okay. Fine I'll tell you! Just keep quiet."

"It's the new guy."

"Who? Masen? Well he is pretty hot. Amazingly hot actually! No wonder you're so pissy. You got the hots for him. But

Talulah suppressed the urge to slap Naya on the face and tell her to watch what she was saying. I mean who is she to check out my man? WTH!!! He is not my man!!!!!

"It's not that he just pissed me off real bad before."

Talulah sighed when she saw her friend telling her to continue.

"And that's it. He pissed me off. I told you it was nothing. Let's just focus on class." Of course it was nothing. I mean it was just a kiss.

You mean the best kiss of your life

Aw man. You had to come now?

Talulah hated when her wolf came to talk to her, because every time she did, instead of feeling relieved and guided in the right direction, her wolf laways managed to make her feel either guilty or stupid.

Come on. You liked it. And you want more of it. So much more. The way his warm mouth moved against yours and the way he held you so tight-

SHUT UP!!!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!!!!!

Her wolf went silent and Talulah reveled in the peacefulness. That was until Nata reminded her of a problem she had to fix.

"So what about Zach? You dumping him yet?"

"Mmmhm. It's time for him to go." She knew Naya would understand what she meant. Because they had been together for so long Naya knew everything about Talulah's relationships.

Talulah let her mind run towards thought of Zach. A 6'0 college guy. Blonde hair, blue eyes- the typical american boy. Not like Masen though, with his dark hair and beautiful green-- WTF!!!!! Why do I keep doing that? Anyway, time to ditch the guy. There is only so much glaring you can take from your boyfriend's mom,, no matter how much fun it is to piss her off. Especially when you convince her you're a juvenile delinquent!!!!!! God that was funny. She nearly callled the cops!

Talulah grinned at the memory whilst listening with one ear to what the teacher was saying.

She hated dating anyone from her school. The less she knew them, the easier it was to break it off. She was a girl, and she liked feeling pretty. So was it selfish of her to date guys for her own pleasure? Maybe, maybe not. It ws a matter of opinion really and it's not like she ever hurt the guy. Well there once was that really creepy guy who--

Talulah shuddered at the memory. Focus on the lesson.

***

Talulah sighed in relief as the lesson was over. She walked out of the class with Naya and reluctantly said goodbye as she headed off to her locker. She was concentrating so hard on her thoughts she didn't even have the mind to scream as a familiar hand dragged her into a pitch black closet.

The hand retracted itself from her mouth as her breathing began to resume it's normal pace but the hands of the person slid them down her body to grasp her hips to his.

Talulah gasped at the contact and nearly rolled her eyes back in pleasure but forced herself to remain strong and not give in. She struggled to get out of the tight grip, even though it felt so damn good. He just held her tighter and closer if that was possible.

Her head was on his chest and she could feel the dip and rise of his chest as be breathed.

Why does he have to feel so good?

Talulah made the mistake of looking into the familiar green eyes of Masen Silver as they darkened to black with anger.

"Who the hell is Zach? And what does he have to do with you?"

************************************************************************************************************

So yeah that was chapter. It was more of an introduction but yeah. Anyways the next chap should be in Masen's pov, basically what he was thinking since 'the incident'.

So please COMMENT FAN VOTE. Even a simple :) would be fine. Just tell me how you like it!!!!!!!

:)