Obscura Fabula (Dark Shorts)

By rosaimee

Dark, creepy and disturbing short stories. Some of them true. More

Sophie and The Reaper
The Baker and The Maid
Thy Sweet Blood
The Art Work
A Demon on My Bed
How Hell is Paved
Anger Is a Brief Madness
Monologue of a Child's Ghost
Lady in the Shadows
A Vampire in Staré Mêstro
A Witch's Tale
Wake Up Call
Ghosts Go Green
Midnight Mirrors
Machete
Ghosts and Steps
Beep Beep
Wine Ghosts and a Terrace
Colonel Ghost
Let the Choir Sing
Elves on My Bed
Wake up Sisters!
Forlorn Drums
Never More
Tri-Col-Trí Jalouín
A Rose and a Gravestone
Running Lady
Cesalora #100WordScream
Death Day Pass
Blood and Honor
In A Campsite Like This #Campfireghosts #frightfest2016
Vignettes in the Life of a Witch Girl
Le Dame du Cimetière
Dzunukwa
Repentant
Last Blessing
A Zombie's Last Journey
The Seamstress
Stranded Astronauts
Behind You
Sahmain
The Mask of Love and Death
Feeding on Moonlight

Space Mission

163 30 18
By rosaimee

Space Mission

When Benjamin was notified he had been chosen to go on a space mission, he didn't believe it. He'd dedicated months to training in centrifugal chambers and space simulators with pride and commitment. He was told the whole mission relied on his life... but he never imagined the true meaning behind the words.

"Lieutenant Karskov, could you please hand me a sack?" In a sultry voice, a female crew member asked, fanning her long lashes and curving her lips up sumptuously to reveal a pair of elongated fangs.

"Of course, comrade Nicolav", his voice modulated sounding appealing to her, while he smiled with wickedness.

Behind the glass, Benjamin observed with resignation how the lieutenant pressed a red button on his sides. Hanging from chrome brackets, his body convulsed to the hissing engine. Blood, his own blood, flowed out his body through the strainers to fill a small plastic sack, and after making a chiming metallic sound, it was released to a compartment below.

"Does someone else wants a refreshment?" Bag in hand, Karskov asked, his fingers ready to press the red button once again.

***184 words on the dot.
This vignette responds to the new summer challenge hosted by WattVampires .
As you see you have to write a story from 50 to 200 words having vampires in a sci-fi scenario.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190 17 15
A collection of 14 short spooky stories that came straight from the deepest and darkest pits of your wildest imaginations.
435 89 25
A collection of short stories to chill the blood.
34.1K 988 100
Fictional ghost stories are always interesting to read even though they give some of us goosebumps; but here is a collection of some real ghost encou...
1M 29.2K 88
You'll get a variety of short horror stories here. I'm not a writer so I have collected these stories from different sources. I hope you won't mind u...