Dork Diaries: Nikki's Adventu...

By ishitadas21

Have you ever thought that In Nikki's life other than school problem there will be other problems also? Well... More

Introduction
MY FREAKIEST DREAM EVER!!!
WHY I WILL NEVER TRAVEL WITH BRIANNA AGAIN!!!
WHY I WILL NEVER TRAVEL WITH BRIANNA AGAIN, PART TWO!!
CHLOE'S HAUNTED HOUSE!!!
WORST SALOON DAY EVER!
AAAAHHHH!!!! I HAVE ARTIST'S BLOCK!!!!!
I WILL NEVER BE WARM AGAIN!!!!
BRIANNA IS THE WORST NURSE EVER!!!
I GET MY CRAFT FAIR ON!!!
MY DAY AT THE SOUP KITCHEN!
BLOCK PARTY BLUES
BRIANNA'S TOTALLY UNFAIR UNBIRTHDAY!!!
INVASION OF THE ZOMBIE COUSINS!!!!!
MY CRAZY MAXWELL COUSINS ARE COMING!!!
BRIANNA IS MY HERO! (OR SHE JUST MADE MY LIFE A LOT WORSE!!)
MOM'S SUMMER PLANS!!
SICK DAY!!!!!
I BROKE MY PHONE!!!
MY NEVER-ENDING HOMEWORK DRAMA!!
WHY I'M TOTALLY IMPRESSED WITH BRANDON!
MY MOM TOTALLY TRAUMATIZED ME AGAIN!
WHY I'M NEVER WEARING SKINNY JEANS AGAIN!
THE MOST EXHAUSTING SATURDAY EVER
BRIANNA'S CREEPY, FREAKY WALL PAINTING
WHAT I TOLD MY PARENTS ABOUT BRIANNA'S FREAKY WALL ART
MY TRAUMATIZING TRIP TO MY MOM'S GYM
6 THINGS MACKENZIE MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN ME
THE GIFT MACKENZIE GAVE ME!
THE THING MY MOM TOLD MACKENZIE'S MOM
WHY I'M GRATEFUL FOR BRIANNA TODAY!
WHY I CAN'T STOP DOING MY SNOOPY HAPPY DANCE!!
WHAT HAPPENED AT THE HOLIDAY DANCE!!
THE HORRIBLE THING I WISH I DIDN'T HAVE TO DO TONIGHT
MY AUNT MABEL WON'T STOP EMBARRASSING ME!!
15 THINGS THAT TOTALLY ANNOY ME!!
BRIANNA'S FLYING FIASCO
THE WORST THING MY MOM EVER BOUGHT ME
YOU'LL NEVER GUESS WHO ASKED ME FOR HELP!!
HOW BRIANNA'S TOTAL WEIRDNESS FINALLY PAID OFF
BRIANNA'S FROZEN DISASTER
HOW BRIANNA ALMOST GOT ME IN BIG TROUBLE
YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I FOUND UNDER BRIANNA'S BED!!
WORST HOUSEGUEST EVER!!
4 WEIRD PETS I WISH I HAD
BRANDON'S SUPER SAD SECRET!!
MY BIRTHDAY GIFT IDEA FOR BRANDON!!!
WHAT HAPPENED AT BRANDON'S PARTY!!
WHAT WAS IN THAT BOX MACKENZIE GAVE BRANDON?!
MACKENZIE LIED ABOUT ME TO BRANDON!
(Half centuryπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€)
MY BED AND THE CASE OF THE ANNOYING NIGHTTIME NOISE
THE B- THAT TOTALLY FREAKED CHLOE OUT
THE THREE MOST EMBARRASSING WORDS MY MOM HAS EVER SAID
WHY ZOEY WAS ALL DRESSED UP YESTERDAY!!
WAY TOO MUCH HOMEWORK!!
THINGS I NEED FOR MY LOCKER
I GOT THE BEST FRIEND BLUES!
CRAZY DAISY DASH!
LIBRARY DISASTER
Have you seen Daisy?
WORST FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL EVER!!!
TOTAL TOILET PAPER PANDEMONIUM!
LOSER WITH A LOST LITTLE SISTER, PART 1
LOSER WITH A LOST LITTLE SISTER, PART 2
ATTACK OF THE SQUIRRELS!!
I DON'T WANT TO GET EATEN BY A BEAR :( !!
FAMILY NIGHT GAME OVER!

MY INTERVIEW IN THE LOCAL PAPER!

113 10 2
By ishitadas21

Remember the dog wedding I wrote about last chapter? So does the WHOLE city, and it’s been totally awesome!

The local newspaper did a story on it, using the pictures that Brandon took. And not only that…they interviewed me!

I thought maybe you’d be as psyched as I was about it, so I decided to share the interview here!

Reporter: The dog wedding was a huge success, raising over $3,500 for Fuzzy Friends. We heard this clever idea came from you. How did you come up with it?

Me: It all started when I saw Bubba and Sassy curled up together, looking like a cute little furry couple! Then I thought about what my parents say every time we go to a wedding.

My mom says, “I LOVE weddings! There’s nothing better than a day of dancing, food, and fun!” And my dad says, “People have to stop getting married. I’m going broke!”

I figured, why not show people a fun day and help them go broke for a good cause?

Reporter: You’ve been a big help to Fuzzy Friends, previously donating your prize money from an ice skating contest to help the business stay afloat. What made you decide to start volunteering there?

Me: I first started volunteering there because my friend does, and I love all those sweet little animals, so I wanted to do whatever I could to help!

Also, I figured it would be a good place to do homework, so this way I won’t by lying when I tell my teachers the dog ate it! Just kidding. 🙂

Reporter: We heard the groom got a little excited and mistook the bride’s veil for a fire hydrant! What went through your head when you saw that?

Me: I turned bright red when I saw him peeing! But then I thought, “Well, maybe Bubba’s trying to show Sassy that she’s his #1!”

Reporter: What do you think guests enjoyed most about the event?

Me: The ceremony itself was super cute! But the reception was a total blast. Betty, one of the owners, made the food, and she made a cake shaped like a bone for dessert.

The dancing was probably the most fun part, though! The first song was “Who Let the Dogs Out.” Since the whole event took place in the fenced backyard behind the shelter, Betty opened the back door right then, and a TON of dogs ran out!

Reporter: How does the shelter plan to use all the money raised from this event?

Me: Well, I think the shelter should buy an iPad that volunteers can use, but I’m pretty sure they won’t go for that, since paws and touch screens don’t mix!

The money will buy dog beds, food, and other supplies, and help pay for advertising to help match people with pets to adopt.

Reporter: Any final words about Fuzzy Friends, or anyone interested in adopting a pet?

Me: There are so many adorable pets there that need a good home. If I could, I’d adopt them all! But since pigs can’t fly yet, and my dad said we’re waiting on that to get a dog, there are still plenty there for all of you!

What do you guys think? Did I do a good job answering the questions?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 267 39
Y/n l/n, the classic good girl. She does her homework and assignments, behaves well in public places. Nobody knows what it's like at her home. But wh...
18.7K 689 33
In dork diaries, we hear the life of Nikki Maxwell and how she survives WCD. In this book, we listen and read about her crush, Brandon Roberts and hi...
150 0 48
Avalon has the good look, good grades, friends, three wonderful brothers, caring and loving parents. Everyone would think she has everything, and tha...
104 17 6
This book is a short story, so it doesn't have a lot of chapters. However, I hope you enjoy it. The purpose is to spread awareness about a topic I ho...