I Don't Deserve You (A Jamilt...

By Superwholockfan19

Book Two of The Macaroni Series *Must read Book One (Puppies Bring Love) before you read this one* Alexander... More

Intro
Chapter 1: The Coffee Shop
Chapter 2: Together & Late Nights
Chapter 3: Southerners
Chapter 4: As Trusting or As Kind...
Chapter 5: Bad Breakups
Chapter 6: Jefferson's Favorite Frenchman
Chapter 8: Advice
Chapter 9: Flowers, Misunderstandings, and Square One
Chapter 10: How to Fix a Relationship
Chapter 11: Monticello
Chapter 12: No Phone Policy
Chapter 13: A Very Special Date
Chapter 14: Road Trip!!!
Chapter 15: Welcome to Monticello
Chapter 16: A Day at the Beach Pt. 1
Chapter 17: A Day at the Beach Pt. 2
Chapter 18: Video Games and Emotions
Chapter 19: Rage and Storms
Chapter 20: Visiting the Family
Chapter 21: Resparking the Flame
New Story
I've been tagged
Merry Christmas
New Story-unrelated
Update - Please Read
New Story
New Story-still unrelated

Chapter 7: Hangovers, Angry Frenchmen, and Apologies

561 24 44
By Superwholockfan19

Is it okay if I'm obsessed with four musicals now??? I think I have a serious problem...

~~~

Thomas woke up with a massive headache and blankets wrapped around his shirtless body. He groaned and looked down at himself. Only his shirt had come off, he was in the safe zone. He looked over to the nightstand to see a glass of water, two pills in a pack, and a little note. Thomas groaned and reached for the note first.

Dear Thomas,

I have gone to class and left you some Tylenol and a glass of water for your hangover. I want you to stay in my room and rest yourself! I will tell your professors of your absence. If you are wondering about what happened last night...let’s just say you’re a very clingy drunk. I will inform you later if you so wish. I have to go, mon ami. I will see you when I return. I will check on you at lunch time.

~Lafayette

P.s. oh, and the reason you are shirtless is because in the middle of the night, you threw up on yourself, so I took it off for you.

P.p.s. I’m serious about not leaving. I will collect your assignments for you, you just stay in bed and watch tv or something. You need a day off.

“Lafayette, you are once again a godsend,” Thomas whispered to himself as he settled back into the sheets to return to his slumber.

~~~

Alexander looked around the classroom in the class he shared with Thomas. Alexander waited and waited for the Virginian to walk in, but he never came. He began to worry about him, but he had to remember...he needed to keep his mind off of him.

He sighed, refocusing on the laptop that sat on his desk in front of him. He was so focused, he startled when Hercules pat his shoulder.

“Hey, you okay?” he asked.

“I...I’m fine,” Alexander smiled. “Mr. Washington's teaching the class and I'm actually going to be positive about-”

“ALEXANDER!” someone screeched angrily.

“Uh-oh, sounds like the Frenchman’s angry,” Hercules feared.

When the door slammed open, Lafayette stood there, rage fuming from him.

“Mayday...you might wanna run, Alex,” Hercules worried.

Before Alexander even had a chance to run, Lafayette had made his way to the short immigrant.

“Care to explain what went down yesterday?!” he yelled, despite his obvious hangover.

“Laf-”

“No, you can say goodbye to your nickname privileges! I cannot believe you would break his heart like that! I have never seen my Thomas so upset! You broke him, Alexander! You-”

“Laf, chill out!” Hercules defended him. “Thomas isn't the only one upset about this!”

“You traitor! How dare you!? I do not wish to talk to you!”

“But he has his reasons,” Hercules replied.

“Why? I just want to know...what did Thomas do to cause you to hurt him?” Lafayette asked.

“...” Alex, for once, didn't say anything at all.

“Go on! Prove your point!” Lafayette taunted. “You always loved to prove your point, right!? Then prove it!”

Alexander looked at Lafayette’s angry face and couldn't stop the tears from falling. Without a word, Alex ran out of the classroom just as George Washington was about to walk in.

“Alexander? Son, what's wrong?” he called after him, but the student didn't turn back.

The professor looked at his class, confused. His students looked concerned, afraid, and confused as well.

“I will return shortly. Behave yourselves,” Washington nodded toward his students. “Lee, you're in charge while I'm gone.”

When Lee nodded, Washington walked back into the hall to find his son. He had an idea of where Alex was hiding. Unlike most people, who would hide out in the bathroom, Hamilton preferred to hide out in the library, hiding behind a book. George made his way to the giant college library and instantly found Alexander. He was hiding behind a big book about the Caribbean. The professor smiled softly at finding him. He walked over to him and sat down next to his favorite student.

Alexander didn't even budge as his father figure wrapped his arms around him.

“Son?” Washington tested the word.

“...I messed up again, dad!” Alex sobbed and hugged Washington tightly.

“Shh...shh, calm down,” Washington cooed and rubbed his back comfortingly. “It will be okay, I promise.”

“No...I don't think it will be,” Alex sniffled.

“Tell me what happened.”

“Okay, it all started the past summer…”

~~~

Thomas knew that Lafayette had ordered him to stay in the bed, but he had to get some coffee in his system. He didn't really feel like getting up. He got way too wasted last night. With a groan, he got out of the bed, almost falling from dizziness.

He heard someone chuckle and figured he wasn’t alone. He looked toward the sound and saw John Laurens at the desk watching him.

“I think Laf’s instructions were to stay in bed,” John said.

“And I think you should shut your mouth,” Thomas retorted.

“Whoa, feisty one...no wonder Alex chose you,” John mumbled before turning back to his laptop.

“What are you doing here?” Thomas growled.

“Laf told me to watch you and make sure you didn’t get outta bed.”

“Well, you’re doing a bad job, cuz I’m up and going out for coffee.”

“As long as you’re back before noon, Laf shouldn’t notice,” John shrugged.

“Right,” Thomas rolled his eyes and began to walk out the door.

“Hey!” John called last minute. Thomas looked back at the guy that Alex cheated on him with. “...sorry about what happened...that summer...I got carried away. I let my emotions control me and the jealousy was overbearing. I’ve been in love with him since Freshman year of college and...it broke my heart when he was dating anyone other than me, but...you’re perfect for him, Jefferson. I realize that now...all of this mess is my fault. The two of you wouldn’t be arguing if I hadn’t been insistent. So...I’m sorry.”

John wiped a tear that had fallen during his apology rant.

“I appreciate the apology, John,” Thomas nodded. “Thank you.”

John nodded and there was a moment of silence before he asked, “Are you and Alex gonna get back together?”

“...I dunno. A part of me wants to keep fighting for him, but...another part of me wants to move on and the ‘moving on’ part of me is more prominent at the moment. I kinda don’t want to take another heartbreak, and with Alex...it just seems that’s all there is with him.”

“Oh.”

“I just wish we could go back to the way it was when Macaroni was around, y’know? All cuddles and kisses and love, but...that’s not how life works,” Thomas sniffled. “Um...I’m gonna go to the coffee shop now...you want anything while I’m gone?”

“Thanks for the offer, but I’ll pass. I have to leave in a bit anyway,” John replied with a smile.

“Okay. I’ll see you.”

“Yeah, bye.”

Thomas left the room and headed for the coffee shop.

~~~

(1168 words)

Hey guys! I think I might have a Broadway/Musical Addiction. Send help. It literally all started with Hamilton then it was Heathers then it was Dear Evan Hansen now it's Be More Chill. Jeez, what comes next? I can barely write a sentence without making a reference. Sigh...anyway, I hope you all enjoyed! You know what to do if you did! I'll be here crying to Michael In the Bathroom. Love you all! Deuces!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 1.6K 32
This is just a book of Hamilton x readers Requests are open.... I am allowed to decline ideas so don't get offended. I will do fluff or mild kissing...
48.5K 1.4K 40
Art edited by: Me Okay so this is my first story and I'm terrible at descriptions so I'm not gonna be good and writing descriptions so yeah maybe on...
8.4K 319 26
**WARNING** There is alot of angst and mentions of self-harm and suicide. Read at your own risk When Alexander looses eliza due to complications in h...
74.3K 2.4K 30
Finished :) March 25th, 2019 - YOUNG READERS BE CAUTIOUS !!! Disclaimer : this is all fiction, no one has been hurt in the making of this book except...