You Again? (Camila/you)

By cabello11

What will happen when the girl that single-handedly broke your heart 3 years ago suddenly reappears in your l... More

Short Intro for Y/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 17

2.9K 99 4
By cabello11

"Oh shit, my bad. I'm Shawn." He responded holding out his hand.

I shook his hand lightly, "Nice to meet you."

"You too."

He looked at me seemingly conflicted about something. "Um...Can I get a picture? I am like such a big fan and I am literally star struck right now." He rambled.

"Yeah, bro. No problem. Just relax man, I am just a normal person." I chuckled uncomfortably.

He fumbled getting his phone out of his pocket and turned on his camera.

We took two pictures and he seemed content and put his phone back in his pocket. "I still can't believe this." He spat out still in a shock full state.

"Uh, yeah." I looked at him impatiently. "Can you go get Camila for me?"

He nodded quickly. "Oh yeah sorry." And with that he ran into the apartment to get her.

I stood there and tapped my foot nervously until Camila turned around the corner followed by Shawn. I got the urge to smile because she looked good. She is wearing short shorts with a t-shirt of mine that she must have took from me when she was at my house.

"Hi." I breathed out once she was in front of me. She simply nodded in acknowledgement. "I brought you these." I said handing her the flowers that now had the tickets attached. "And please don't throw them away this time... They come with 2 front row tickets to my show in 2 days."

She looked down at the tickets and nodded. She opened her mouth to speak but was beat to it by Shawn. "Front Row! Holy Crap! Mila, can I be your plus one?" He yelled excitedly.

"Yeah sure Shawn whatever." Camila responded quietly while handing him the tickets.

It was nice to hear her voice. "Hey Shawn." I called to the overly excited guy. "Do you mind if we step out here and talk for a little bit? Alone?"

He nodded frantically, "Yeah, no problem... Y/NN." He said with a wink.

I chuckled lightly. "Don't call me that. We aren't at the whole nickname stage yet." I stated annoyed.

"Alright... got ya." He said before walking off into the apartment with the tickets. Camila went and sat the flowers on the entry table before stepping outside with me.

We went and sat on the two chairs she had on the patio. We sat silently at first before Camila spoke. "Why did you talk to Shawn like that?" She asked.

"Like what?" I asked deftly. She only glared In return. "Alright. Alright. I don't know, he's a bit over the top."

"He's just a fan of yours."

"Yeah but I wish he would just play it cool."

"Just be nicer to him." She stated simply.

"Okay." I answered. "Wait, Why are you so protective of him?"

"Because he's my friend."

"What kind of friend?" I probed.

She sighed. "If you are asking if I'm with him, no I am not."

"So you guys haven't-"

She cut me off. "No... He is just one of my best friends."

"Well sorry, he is in your apartment, answering your door."

"Yep. But you don't have to worry. I never actually broke up with you and I'm not a cheater so I wouldn't do anything like that."

I nodded slowly. "Okay." That hurt but alright.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to-" she started.

"No, don't. It's okay. I brought this upon myself."

She nodded unsure. "How about you?" She started. "Have you uh...been with anyone?"

I shook my head. "No." She looked at me in what looked to be shock. "I've been completely sober since that night with Ariana and I've been thinking about a lot of things and I have no need to do any of that stuff anymore."

She nodded. "I'm glad. I don't think my heart could've taken a different answer." She laughed timidly. "What about Ariana?"

I laughed. "We are still friends." I saw her face shift to what looked to be sadness. "However, I told her very clearly that I wanted to get you back and that she can't come between that."

Camila smiled slightly and nodded.

I took a deep breath. "You never contacted me."

She sighed. "I said I needed time, I didn't say how much."

I nodded in agreement. "Well you deserve that I suppose, I just miss you." I mumbled the lasts part.

"I miss you too." She whispers. "But it's not that easy."

"I know... But can you please come to my concert Saturday at least?"

She sat quietly for a minute and I just looked at her impatiently. "Well Shawn really wants to go and I can't let him down." She stated finally.

"Alright. I'll see you then." I said getting up from the chair.

"Okay." She mumbled out as she stood up as well.

I started walking towards my car but turned around when I got halfway there. "Oh and Camila?" I called. She turned back around and looked at me questioningly. "I have an album coming out tonight. Don't listen to it. Please don't. It's nothing bad, I promise. But just wait for the concert... okay?"

She looked at me worriedly and confused before nodding. "Okay."

I nodded happily and was about to start walking to my car again when I felt myself saying, "I love you Camila."

She seemingly froze. "I'll always love you. And I won't give up on us." I said with a broad smile on my face before determinedly walking to my car.

Before I drove away I looked back at her apartment to see that she was still standing there looking out towards my car. And by the look on her face, I can tell she still loves me too.

-------

Concert Day!

"Yo, wake up Y/LN." I hear followed by a series of knocks. "It's concert day, wake the hell up."

I groan as I roll myself out of bed. "I'm up." I yell. "Asshole." I mumbled under my breath in frustration.

I open the door to be greeted by one of my backup dancers. "Dude, what the hell? Let me sleep."

He shook his head, "No it's already passed 12, we have to be at soundcheck in less than 30 minutes."

"Oh shit." I reply in shock. "I'm gonna get ready then."

"Good... Meet us all in the van."

"Alright." I nodded as I ran back into my room and started shuffling to find something decent to wear.

I finally found something I thought looked alright and fixed my hair up and brushed my teeth.

"Okay." I mumbled to myself as I started racing towards the door. I was half way to the stairs when I remembered that I needed the contract to give to Camila today.

I ran back and grabbed it and quickly ran down the stairs to the van.

Fingers crossed for today.

--------

I'm sitting here in my dressing room freaking the fuck out. I have an hour until I go on stage for my performance and I have to make sure it goes off without a hitch because if not I'm screwed.

*knock knock*

The knock at the door interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in." I yell.

The door opened to reveal Ariana. "Hey love, thanks for coming."

"No problem. I mean this all is partly my fault to." She shrugged while closing the door.

I got up and hugged her. "None of this is your fault. You know how messed up I am as far as things like this go."

She nodded. "Yeah, you are pretty messed up."

I laughed and pushed her shoulder playfully.

We both sat down on the couch and looked at each other in silence for a second before Ariana spoke. "So is your girl going to hit me or something? I need to be prepared for the worst."

"No you don't have to worry. She isn't a violent person... Well for the most part." I said with a chuckle.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She asked worriedly.

"Nothing. Just that one time she kneed me in the crotch." I said cringing at the thought.

She laughed. "Ouch."

"Yeah, but you don't have to worry about that because you don't have a dick."

She nodded, "True, True."

We continued talking for a few more minutes until I had to go and greet the other special guests that I brought with me for the show.

Once I finished saying my hellos it was time to get ready for the show. Alexa had already confirmed that Camila was there and was able to tell Shawn to make sure Camila stayed throughout the entirety of the show and to be there to comfort her as needed. He agreed.

"Okay." Alexa yelled back stage to get everyone's attention. "Y/N go on stage and do whatever introduction you want, and Tremaine get ready to go on once she announces you." I said yes along with Tremaine.

I stood on the side of the stage until Alexa told me the lighting was all set. I nodded and as the lights dimmed I walked on stage.

"Hello Miami!" I yelled into the mic. The people seated all stood up and cheered.

I looked around the venue and smiled when the spotlights landed on me.

"How are you all doing tonight?" They all cheered in response.

"Alright. I'm glad. Thank you all for coming out here on such short notice, I love you so much." I paused until the crowd calmed down and looked out at the crowd to see a lot of people haven't taken their seats yet. "Wait am I early?" I asked sarcastically, looking at my watch.

"No, I am on time. So where is some of my audience?" I laughed along with the people there. "Well it's their loss because I was going to break dance up here."

With that cheers erupted along with a rush of people rushing to their seats. "Just kidding, just kidding. But thanks for showing up guys." I laughed as they all awed.

"Wait, y'all seriously want to see me break dance?" They cheer loudly as the seats start filling up.

"Alright... Don't be too hard on me, okay?" I pretended like I was gonna go down and do something but quickly pulled back. "Wait, wait. I don't want to hurt myself before the show so why don't I just do a backflip for y'all? I'm better at that." They screened their approval.

I set my mic down and put my thumbs up before contorting my body to flip backwards. When I completed it effortlessly the audience erupted in screams.

I picked my mic up, "How was that?" I asked them to be greeted with an overwhelming response. "Anyways, I am wasting time rambling up here... I should focus on introducing this show, like I am supposed to be doing."

"Alright so I dropped this album and had this show on such short notice because I felt the need to get this all of my chest...How many of you have been in love before or are now?" The audience erupted in a series of nods and terms of agreement.

I paused as I caught a glimpse of Camila for the first time tonight. She was staring at me intensely. "Yeah, me too. But here's the thing. All though I loved and love that person so much, I messed up... Bad... And instead of being a fucking pussy about it. I want to come clean and expose myself of the atrocities I have committed... This is going to be hard for me, because the person that I messed things up with is out there in the audience along with all of y'all." I motioned out towards the crowd as they all remained silent listening to me speak.

"So if y'all can do me a favor, can you sing as loud as you can, if you know the words?" They cheered. "And can you try to forgive me for the things I am about to share that I have done?" They cheered. "Okay, thank you."

"So with that out of the way, I want to get this shit started, how about y'all?" I yelled getting the crowd off my depressing note. The cheered in response.

"Okay then, please advert your gaze to this screen behind me." I said as I pointed towards it. "And welcome my good friend Mr. Trey Songz!" I yelled into the mic as the audience screamed and Trey walked on stage.

I hugged him quickly before going off stage and watching Trey from the side.

As Trey was talking to the audience Alexa walked up to me and patted me on the shoulder. "You did good kid." She stated.

"Thank you... Sorry I rambled so much." I apologized.

She shrugged. "Don't apologize, its your show." I nodded before Alexa walked away to make sure everything was running smoothly and I watched Trey from side stage as the music started playing.

Trey being a good friend of mine, I invited him to sing this song because it embodies my emotions and how I feel about this whole situation pretty well. So, I made a video to go along with it, including myself and a few actresses, that simplifies the song into a visual that everyone can understand. (A/N: check out the music video if you also need clarification on what I am kinda going for.)

Playboy- Trey Songz

"Don't know why I'm still
Still kissing girls that I don't love
Still stumbling out of these clubs
Still, I'm just so hard to trust
Don't know why I'm still a playboy (still)
Still running 'round tryin' to lay up
Still fucking but I wanna make love, I really want to
Don't know why I'm still a playboy

Too many nights to remember
So many girls, I can't count
Can't keep track of these adventures
What has become of me now?
I thought each one was special
Oh, who am I kidding?
Why do the things feel so good?
That are so forbidden, okay
That's enough of child's play
I think it's time to settle down
But the game won't let me out

Don't know why I'm still
Still kissing girls that I don't love
Still stumbling out of these clubs
Still, I'm just so hard to trust
Don't know why I'm still a playboy (still)
Still running 'round tryin' to lay up
Still fucking but I wanna make love, I really want to
Don't know why I'm still a playboy

I'm feeling all kinds of pressure
My momma wants another grandchild
Can't say I'm not making the effort
But these women keep calling me out
I guess I'm losing this battle
Ooh, I be trippin'
Why do things that feel so good?
Put me in this position, okay
That's enough of child's play
I think it's time to settle down (settle down)
But the game won't let me out

Don't know why I'm still (I'm still)
Still kissing girls that I don't love
Still stumbling out of these clubs
Still, I'm just so hard to trust
Don't know why I'm still a playboy (still)
Still running 'round tryin' to lay up (lay up)
Still fucking but I wanna make love, I really want to
Don't know why I'm still a playboy

Goes down way too many times in my DM
Gave me way too many signs, I ain't see them
I just hope I ain't too late
I just hope that ain't sealed my fate
Oh baby, can I, can I pick it up?
Can I get back the love?
I really want to change my life
Girl, there's nothing that I want more now
But the game won't let me out

Don't know why I'm still
Still kissing girls that I don't love
Still stumbling out of these clubs
Still, I'm just so hard to trust
Don't know why I'm still a playboy (still)
Still running 'round tryin' to lay up (lay up)
Still fucking but I wanna make love, I really want to
Don't know why I'm still a playboy"

As the audience cheered for Trey I made my way on stage because I was going to sing the next song with him. "Damn... alright. So now that we got the storyline out of the way want to party a bit with me and Mr.Steal your girl?" I yelled to get them hype. The screamed and I nodded as the song started. "Alright well all of you should know this song, so sing along."

Slow Motion- Trey Songz

" [Trey]
I know you got all dressed up for the club
Waiting on them to come pick you up
Baby, when I saw ya walking out the door
I just knew ya needed something more

[Y/N]
Now whip it straight back to the crib
Finna give you something that you won't forget
Baby, I just wanna get you out them clothes
I just wanna see you dance in
Slow motion

[Both]
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, baby
In slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, stay here
In slow motion

[Trey]
So shawty let your hair down, take a sip
Go and put this joint between your lips
Baby, why don't you make yourself comfortable
While I go and put this tongue on you

[Y/N]
So tell me when you ready
I'ma speed it up for you just for a second
Just for a second
Then I'ma slow it back down and keep it steady

[Trey]
Now that you are out them clothes
I just wanna see you dance in slow
Slow motion

[Both]
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, baby
In slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, stay here
In slow motion
Oh darling, I just wanna get you out them clothes
I just wanna see you dance in
Slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, baby
In slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, stay here
In slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time baby
In slow motion
We can take, we can take, we can take our time, stay here"

I simply enjoyed my presence on stage and danced around jokingly. I had always been a big fan of the song so I was so happy to get the opportunity to sing it with the man himself.

Once the song finished Trey said his thank you'd to the audience and made his way of stage once again. "One more time, for my boy Trey Songz everybody." The clapped and cheered.

"Alright, I know this isn't a conventional show because there isn't a formal opener or anything but what do you say we just head right into my set?" The venue went into an uproar of approval.

"Okay! Good." I stated as my band started walking to their positions. "That is if y'all don't hate me too much after that video." I questioned with a sly smile on my face. There was a series of no's.

I laughed, "Okay, good. Now who is ready to get lit!?" I yelled as I smiled out to the crowd. "Let's go!" And with that, the band started playing my opening song.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 0 11
Leaving two years ago wasn't hard for Olivia. She needed it for herself. She needed to get away and she needed a fresh start, and that's what she got...
5.2K 123 31
What happens to Camila Cabello, when she meets the girl she fell in love with 13 years ago?
94.2K 2.2K 31
Camila's Cocky and player side is completely changed when she allows herself to be hurt by someone she never expected. When Camila goes away to war...
2.2K 97 13
What would happen if you meet the love of your life again years later? Would you give her a second chance? __ I try this the first time. Let's see ho...