Skyrim One-Shots

Από SpiritedOptimist

Hey! Welcome to my one-shots. Love Skyrim, love one-shots, so I made a thing. Please suggest some scenar... Περισσότερα

Farkas x Reader
Vilkas x Reader
J'zargo x Reader
Cicero x Reader
Brynjolf xReader
Nazir x Reader
Farkas x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant.
Vilkas x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
J'zargo x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
Bynjolf x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
Mercer Frey X Reader - Announcing you are pregnant
Vilkas x Reader - Drinking Challenge
Cicero x Reader - You got hurt
Farkas x Reader - Saving you
Vilkas x Reader - He saves you
J'zargo x Reader - You got hurt
Brynjolf x Reader - Saving you
Delvin x Reader - Saving you
Delvin x Reader - Saving you pt.2
Mercer Frey x Reader - Dragon attack
Mercer Frey x Reader - Tempation
Farkas x Reader - Audience
Vilkas x Reader - Audience
Cicero x Reader - Audience
Brynjolf x Reader - Audience
J'zargo x Reader - Audience
Cicero x Reader - Poisoned
Veezara X Reader - Helping you out
Veezara x Reader - Helping you our pt.2
J'zargo x Reader - Helping you out
Cicero x Reader - Helping you
Ancarno x Reader - Helping you out
Vilkas x Reader - Becoming part of the family
Nazir x Reader - Becoming part of the family
Farkas x Reader - Being Scared
Cicero x Reader - Helping you
Mercer Frey x Reader - Crime
Vilkas x Reader - Becoming part of the family pt2.

Nazir x Reader - Announcing you are pregnant

3.5K 71 25
Από SpiritedOptimist

He is super awesome and I was requested to write more about this beautiful man, so here is some Reguard love you you all! <3 

Spoilers! For the Dark Brotherhood quest line.

Fan Art: http://canisalbus.tumblr.com/post/109394880394/i-bet-nazir-would-have-been-an-awesome-follower

One big, great, murderous, dysfunctional family.

I walked over to the Night Mother's coffin where Babette and Cicero were cleaning away spiderwebs and dead flowers.

"...need to get Mother some flowers... pretty, pretty flowers..." Cicero mumbled as he swept the dead petals away.

"Hello Babette, Cicero, I have returned from the contract." I smiled.

 They both gave a little wave and Cicero hugged me tightly. 

"Listener! Cicero missed you!" He laughed

"Hey!" I chuckled. "I missed you too buddy." I pushed him off and headed to the Mother.

"We will meet you downstairs for some breakfast. You look too skinny." Babette noted, squeezing my leg.

I laughed. "Sure, I just have to check in with Mother."

They left, Cicero skipping down the stairs and Babette laughing at his eccentric nature. I gave a small chuckle myself.

"Mother?" I asked, stepping up to her tomb.

"It is done. Emperor Titus Mede II lies dead, and the Dark Brotherhood yet lives."

"Yes Mother, his soul serves Sithis in the Void."

"But our work is just beginning. Approach me, Listener, and hear my words."

I stepped up the last step until I was facing her completely.

"Yet another child has prayed to there mother. Speak with the nervous patron, at the Vilemyr Inn in Ivarstead. Accept his gold, then eliminate the target. Hail the Listener! Hail Sithis!"

I nodded and began to walk away when she spoke once again.

"Listener, my dear Listener." I turned back around to face her. "You are giving off the signs of two life forms." My eyes widened in shock and I hovered a hand over my stomach. "Yes, the Listener is bearing child. Do not let this effect the Dark Brotherhood's performance Listener."

I felt a tear roll down my cheek as I gently stroked my abdominal. "Yes Mother." I mumbled.

I smiled, wiped my eyes, and wondered down the stairs to see Nazir. Gods Nazir. That man could make any woman's knees weak in under a minute. Well, at least, thats how he made me feel.

"Well? What word of the Emperor?" He said, not even turning around to look at my face.

Before I left we had a sort of falling out. Yes he called me Listener, and yes he agreed to stay in the family, but we had a disagreement on my decision to spare Cicero. He thought the jester a fool, where as I saw him as an asset. He was murderous, and willing to be in our family even after it betrayed him and tradition, and that was something this family needed more of. Our debate got heated and, although Babette tried to calm us down, Nazir had given me a small *cough* fucking huge *cough* scratch. And yes it was a scratch, and it didn't even pierce my skin, but it stung like hell in the icy weather. I left straight after he hit me and this was the first time we had spoken since then. And now I was pregnant, with his child.

"Titus Mede II is dead... by my hand." I held my head up despite the pain along my cheek and the ache in my heart. What if he told me to kill it? What if he wanted me to get rid of it? What if they kicked me out?

"Listener. Nazir will take care of the child with you." The Mother whispered in my head. "You must not worry about his intentions, he is one of us after all."

I softened my figure, lowering my shoulders and looked more comfortable in my skin. I sighed under my breath and calmed down, Mother was right, he was one of us after all was said and done.

"Truly?" He turned to face me and I felt myself tense up again slightly. He looked relieved to see me, as if he had spent all his time waiting for my return. "Could you have brought us more wondrous news?" He picked me up by the waist and held me above his head. "Recent events notwithstanding, this is a happy day for us, my dear." He spun me around and I laughed as ran his fingers of the ticklish part of my body as he placed me on the floor.  "Despite your misfortunes, you stayed true to the Dark Brotherhood. You've saved us all, and for this you have my eternal thanks." He pulled me in for a hug and I returned it, he was warm and overtime I hugged him I was reminded of the first time I came to join the Brotherhood; so welcoming, so warm, and so mysterious.

"I am truly sorry for the way I treated you Listener." He spoke in hushed tones so that the rest of the sanctuary couldn't hear us. "I never meant to hurt you like I did. I was just angry and confused." He moved away and placed his forehead on my own. "It turns out the jester is good at moving from one place to another without so much as a hassle, and he is pretty amazing with that dagger of his."

"I know." I smirked. 

"No need to get cocky [Y/N]."

"I am sorry too, I never meant for something so small to turn into a full blown argument."

"Apology excepted." He kissed me slowly, passionately, and gently. I was just melting into it when he pulled away for air. "Now, of course I must ask... Killing the Emperor... How much did Motierre pay for such a thing?"

"5000 gold." I lied.

"Oh. Is that all? Really? Come now! You're joking with old Nazir! Surely the Emperor's life was worth more than that." He rummaged through my eyes searching for the truth.

"Gotcha! It was 20,000 gold." I chuckled.

"Ha! I knew it, you rascal!" He laughed, lifting me up anode more and twirling me in the air. While he was half way through the spin his face changed from happy to checked and he placed me on the floor, steading himself on my shoulders. "By Sithis, the old man was worth the trouble."

I chuckled again and took his face in my hands. "Sure was."

"Now, might I offer some advice?" He began, removing my hands from his cheeks. "You should go to Riften and find Delvin Mallory. I believe Astrid had you visit him once before?"

"Yes, I remember him. Snarky old codger, lives int he Ratway, kind of a pervert?"

"Ha ha ha, that's the one." He smiled. "Mallory is an expert 'obtainer of goods.' We can use the money to repair and refit this Sanctuary. Make a true home for us, hmm?"

"You bet, we will have this place ship shape in no time. I'll go and visit him right now." I smiled and began to walk away.

"You do that, and I'll see what I can do about recruiting some new additions to our Family..." He pondered, stroking his chin.

I stopped walking mid step on the stairs, with the same pondering expression that Nazir had. 

"[Y/N]?"

Do I tell him now? 

"[Y/N]."

Or should I wait until I know for sure?

"[Y/N]!"

"Yes?" I exclaimed, as Nazir lent against the stairs. "Sorry I was in thought."

"If you will excuse the pun, I think the Listener needs to improve their listening skills."

"Nazir," I started to walk down to meet him. "I think this is too important to wait so I should tell you now."

"Oh, do you want more Redguard already Listener? Wasn't lat time enough?" He smirked, snaking a hand around my back.

"I'm pregnant." i blurted it out so fast that I didn't give myself or Nazir time to process it. It sounded like too much of on odd sentence for people with our jobs, and yet it felt so good to say it out loud.

"Well, I think our family will be growing in more ways than one." He smiled, hugging me close to his chest. "Have you told Mother?"

"Yes, she said to not let this get in the way, but other than that I believe she is fine with a new member." I snuggled into him more. "Who knows, they might be a great assassin one day."

"Well they do have two great teachers." He laughed.

"And an adorable Aunt!" Babette yelled from the entrance.

"And a Cicero." Cicero excitedly skipped into the room, taking a seat at the table.

Nazir gave him a look, but smiled all the same.

I gave him a smile in return. "Yes, one big, great, murderous, dysfunctional family."

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

8.8K 97 6
Some one-shot stories for the Elder Scrolls : Skyrim.
40.8K 2.6K 32
Book Two of the Honor and Glory Trilogy After the unexpected attack on Jorrvaskr, Ylva Sky-Shatterer has discovered a note that talks about the small...
42 10 13
A nord mercenary that follows the dark brotherhood quest line, from TES V: Skyrim. Some dialogue and some contracts will be different for storytellin...
18.8K 270 25
Beware, beware, The Dragonborn comes! This is my first oneshots book. You can request any character, I will do smut. All characters, except for you...