Accidental love

De nochillmad

Some times love is accidental literally Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chappter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 34 part 2
Chapter 34 part two and a half
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
37
Chapter 38
39 part two
Chaper 40
41
42
43
44
40 fuckin5
45
The end
😊
Youve been blessed‼️
And it begins, sequel out now

Chapter 39

1.6K 58 59
De nochillmad

(Lauren's pov)

My family zen and Dinah cleared out while Mani helped me get dressed.

They upped my pain killers so I can't even control my neck, I'm so high off these things I can't feel my legs, I know I'm walking but am I really really walking or am I walking in my brain making my legs walk in reality, think about It.

"Sit up" she said loosening the strings on my Goan.

I giggled swinging my legs over the bed.

"Long time no see" I said giggling.

"I just spent the past four days cuddling with you, don't tell me long time no see" she replied lifting my arms and sliding the gown over my head.

I sobered up for a second grabbing her had, "I really appreciate it baby" I said looking her in her eyes.

She paused her actions staring down at the bed. Probably because I haven't called her baby in a while

My thumb came up too the side of her face sliding it across her bottom lip.

We were stuck In the moment staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds. My eyes made there way Down too her nice and soft looking lips.

She moved my hand opening my eyes with her fingers

"the nurse gave you too much, you can barley hold yourself up" she said grabbing me pair of pajama pants.

"You my nurse Fuck you mean?" I asked putting my hand on her lower back.

"Lauren chill your on meds you don't know what your doing" She replied moving my hand from her body quickly.

"Im sober enough too know that I miss you" I said letting my hand slide too the back of her leg.

"Lauren can you just get dressed?" She asked passive aggressively.

"hehe" I replied falling back onto the bed.

"I'm gonna spank you stop" she said quietly helping me too my feet with an laugh

I sighed leaning on her for support, I bit my lip anxiously, I've had a reality check hit me like a truck or should I say a car.

Every time I've ever needed too lean on her she's been there under me supporting me. Every single time I've ever needed her she was quick do hold me down through everything.

Here she's is again holding me down again, she pulled my pants up around my waist. Grabbing one of my shirts.

I was looking her dead I her eyes, the urge building too have her I my embrace, this might sound crazy but I need a women's touch.

Wrapping her arm my waist she helped me into my wheel chair, just the touch of her made me happy.
-
She walked around from the driver side opening my door. Isaac hoped out grabbing my crutches for me.

I was happy because she held my hand in the car, she caught me smiling but I ain't care I just want my girlfriend back.

Did I forget to mention she's mad at me, when I woke, the first person I saw was her, but I sad Tori's name, yeah the reason I was in rehab.

Chris and Taylor went inside with there mouth hung open at my bigger and better house.

My father came too the side I knew he was gonna carry me but I can't look like a bitch if I'm trying too get my girl back

"dad no" I said scooting back In my seat away from him.

My mom started laughing hard as I scooted away, I was practically in the back seat.

"Come too daddy Laurenza" he said grabbing me by my heavily braced leg.

"Ow" I cried out harshly as he picked me up bridal style. I covered my face highly embarrassed as my friends mom And Normani laughed at me, I could even here Isaac chuckling.

He brought me inside setting me down on the couch.

"Mami" I said stretching out putting my head on my lap

"Yes Lorenza?" She answered running her fingers through my hair.

"Can you make me some pozole?" I asked giving her a smile.

Quickly Mani chimed in,"I can cook if you guys are hungry" she said.

"No, you do what you do best talking care of my daughter" My mom said getting up.

I scoffed offended, "I take care of myself thank you very much" I said

Every body scoffed, "hey fu-" I cut my words off seeing my mom pop her head outta the kitchen too see what I was about too say.

I could already hear her flip flop coming off, "forget all y'all" I said nervously sitting up.

She dropped it back on the ground continuing too move things In the kitchen.

A smile crept on my face noticing how close me and Mani were sitting.

I stood up holding my Hand out for her too grab.

She took my hand helping me too the stairs.

"Try not too be too loud" Chris said before I was outta the room.

I grumbled under my breath about too reply but Mani shook her head no.

We made it up the stairs and into my bedroom,

"Why did you pick the house with the most stairs?" She asked setting me down on my bed.

I yawned grabbing her hand pulling her closer too me, she stepped between my legs.

I was still a little loopy from my meds.

"So obviously, its a a lot we need too talk about" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Do you wanna be like my girl friend still?" I asked resting my hands on her lower thighs.

"Do you believe that I love you?" She asked Tracing shapes into my wrist.

"Yes" I said lifting her chin until our eyes connected.

"Of course I do, you did some real ride or die shit for me and I was being too much of an ungrateful ass whole too you" I said moving my arm from her thy too her lower back.

"I've been locked up, I found out that nobody cares about you in there, you have too be your own best friend, take care of your self there's nobody buying you stuff giving you affection no good morning texts or being woken up too Kisses"

"No body too talk too or give me booty rubs, especially nobody too put up with my shit" she said playing with my hand.

I licked my lips before talking,"I really missed you, I need my cuddle buddy back, I missed holding your hand and I missed your lips and I missed your face these tits" I said grabbing them.

"I especially all this ass" I said slapping it.

She chuckled snaking her arms around my neck.

"That's crazy because you have all those campus girls on your dick" she said clenching her jaw.

I gasped dramatically, "manibear are you jealous?" Asked letting my hands fall down too her ass which definitely got fatter.

She scoffed "no" picking at her nails.

"Mhmm" I said with a smile.

"I was, when that bald headed bitch kept feeling on you arms and abs and stuff" she replied In a gentle voice.

"Don't worry about Jeanie she's irrelevant" I say wiping my hands on my pants.

"Well you sure treated her like she was your queen and not me" she replied balling her fists up.

I cringed, she was feeling all up on me but I was too in the game too notice.

She nodded, "well when you see her again let her know I owe her a ass whooping" she said poking my chest.

"babe she's my tutor-" I didn't even get too Finnish my sentence before she started poking me again.

"How In The fuck is she your tutor if your in a higher grade?" She asked putting her hand On her hip.'

"Baby chill she use does my pre-calculas home work for me" I said clarifying.

"You need too do your own damn home work, you not gonna learn it unless you do it"

"Please tell me why I need too know pre cal If Im a pro athlete"

"You won't be a pro any thing if you can't pass your final exams"

"Well are you gonna tutor me?" I ask tilting my head too the side I did come a little wreck less with that statement.

She grabbed my The throat leaning forward sand pushing me back with her.

"who you think your talking too?" She asked choking me harder.

I Quickly smacked her hand away grabbing her rougher by the throat.

"I don't know who you think you punking, you talking too daddy right now better recognize" I said quick standing too my feet.

"Mmm you know I like it rough daddy" she husked out pulling our bodies closer.

I pulled my lip between my teeth if I truly believed she could be quite I'd have her in the shower already.

I removed my hand from her throat sitting back down before I got too excited.

"You wanna be my girl or what?" I asked putting my face in my hands.

"Yes" she simply replied.

I smiled goofily pulling her closer by her pants

Leaning in slowly and pushing our lips together I felt a electric shock go through my body. Right here right now I know she's The one.

She snaked her arm around my neck kissing me innocently again.

"Baby, please don't shut me out when you get upset, I want us too talk from now on" she said wiping something off my face.

"I know and I'm sorry babe" I said resting my head on her tummy.

She licked her lips looking down at me with a big smile.

"What?" I asked with a giggle.

"You remember right after the car hit you and I held your hand till the ambulance came?" She asked

I knew exactly where this was going but I decided too play dumb.

"Yeah why?" I asked playing with her.

"Do you remember what you said before the paretics took you?"

"It's choppy but yeah" I said acting confused.

"You remember a certain part of the conversation we had?"

"What part?" I questioned waiting for her to catch on too my bull.

I tried too hide my smile but failed.

"Stop playing LoLo" she said pushing me lightly.

"I don't know what part" I chuckled.

She groaned annoyed crossing her arms shyly,

"The part where yousaidyouloveme, did you mean that?" She asked speaking quickly.

I laughed letting my head fall back.

"Yeah" I said feeling on her booty.

"Really?" She asked excitedly.

I nodded with the same smile.

She immediately started crying unable too loose the smile on her waist.

I pulled her into my embrace letting her sit on my lap.

"What you don't wanna be my first love?" I asked.

She started crying harder, "I love you too" she said Into my chest.

I chuckled hugging her tightly.

"You wanna move in with me?" I through in unnoticed.

Before she could answer Isaac had run in and jumped on the bed with us.

He messed with the straps on my brace causing me too wince.

"I just took a ass full of glass with you and the first thing you do is come fuck with me?" I ask him as he laughs and continues too mess with my brace.

"Was it you who saved me or did I save you?" He asks.

"You might be adorable but your a little prick" I say earning a gasp and smack from mani.

"Fuck you Casper!" He furrowed his eyebrow.

"What?!" I say sitting up.

"Nothing love you mama" he says throwing himself in my arms.

"Yeah love you too" I say hugging him and kissing his forehead

"Awe" Mani says with a big smile.

"Feel better soon" he says pulling away and giving me a big sloppy kiss on the cheek.

Mani awes again but I squint, "what do you want?" I say suspiciously.

"10$" he says with a cute smile.

"For what?" I say reaching for my wallet.

"I didn't ask questions when you had all those girl-" I cut him off put my hand over his mouth.

"Here just take the money" I say handing him two fives.

As Mani crosses her arms at me.

"Sukka" he says getting down and walking toward the door.

I make sure too chuck a pillow at him making him fall then turn around flip me off.

"Fucking bastard" I say under my breath.

"So what girls didn't he question?" She asks tilting her head
I grabbed her hugging her tightly," I missed yo crazy ass so much" I say planting kisses all over her face.

"I missed yo goofy ass" she says kissing me back, I'm the best at distraction

"I love you" I say catching her off guard.

She gasped putting her hands over her mouth, immediately her eyes started too water.

I chuckled, "I love yo extra ass" I say pulling her into my arms.

"I love you too" she said sniffling.

"Awe my baby" I says rocking her in my arms.

She awed hugging me tightly,

"You wanna take a bath with me babe?" I ask squeezing her ass gently.

"We can't, your brace"she says kissing me gently.

"Can I take it off pleaseeeeeeeeeeee" I say knowing she'll give in.

"You shouldn't baby you don't want your leg too settle in wrong"

"Please baby for me?" I ask holding her waist.

"Okay baby come on" she says pulling me too my feet.

I put my arm around her wobbling into the bathroom, i can't stress this enough but I truly love this girl.

I can't stop looking at her side profile, "you are so beautiful" I say leaning over and kissing my check.

"Baby your gorgeous" she said with a smile leaning in and kissing my cheek.

I smile turning on the bath water before grabbing the bottom of my shirt and taking it off.

She locks the door before putting her hair in a pony tail, I lick my lips, looking down at her ass, boy did I miss it.

I reach in and grab a handful I just couldn't help it, it was tempting me.

She gasped, "you're  disrespectful" she turns around quickly seeing me shirtless.

Her words quickly went dry, she must not have been paying attention at the hospital.

I lick my lips again, and by the way I've started using Chapstick on a regular basis Since everyone felt the need too comment on it, I knew my lips were nice and juicy looking.

"You know you missed daddy" I say smoothly pulling my lip between my teeth so smoothly.

I know her pussy wet cause she did that little move crossing her legs.

"I sure the fuck did" she says walking up and kissing me roughly, before snatching my head back by my hair, who the fuck Taught her that?.

Pulling down her pants I grabbed another hand full of ass, she only has on a white lace thong.

Her tongue over powered mine plunging into my mouth and pulling my hair at the same time, who the fuck taught her that?

She bit down on my bottom lip briefly before capturing my tongue and sucking on the tip of it roughly. who the fuck taught her that?

That's strike three, I pull away, "who you been fucking" I ask in disbelief.

She laughs trying too catch her breath, "who you been fucking?" She asked mocking me.

I grabbed her jacket unzipping before noticing she didn't have a shirt on, quickly I unbutton her bra in one simple move letting it fall too the floor before snatching her panties down.

I didn't think it was possible but she looks even better then she did before nothing but perfection.

"Who you think your getting rough with?" She asked tilting her head, I didn't get a Chance to respond before she had my leg brace off and pants down carefully taking them off.

She slid my sports bra off with a smile before cupping my perky breasts "awe I missed you little guys" she says giving them a squeeze.

I roll my eyes before smacking her ass hard before pulling her into the bath, I slide off my boxer before climbing in myself and turning on the jets, I pore some bubble bath in causing it too immediately start bubbling.

I sat opposite from her with a smirk letting her legs extended between mine.

She turned her head too the side squinting at me, "what? She asked playing with the bubbles.

"Answer the question who you been fucking, what's your body count" I say.

"6" she says simply.

"Elaborate" I say sliding my tongue across my teeth.

"5 girls one guy, if that counts" she says boldly.

My eyes go wide, "oh, a male okay please elaborate" I say intrigued,

"He ate me out,that's it" she says

"He ate you out and you didn't have too do any thing back?" I say in disbelief.

She nods

"You know I can tell when your lying right?" I say resting my hand on my thy.

"Can you?" She said cockily.

"Yes very well since you did it so often" I say relentlessly.

She scoffs, "maybe I'm a better liar then you think if we're back together" she smiles.

I crack my neck, "we're you just lying or playing me too"'I ask coldly.

"Figure it out since you know so much" she shoots back, who the fuck is teaching her comebacks?

I clear my throat knowing I'll get angry if we get any deeper.

"Who taught you how too kiss like That?"

"It's a secret" she replied with a slight chuckle.

"You can't tell me?" I ask giving the same humored response.

"Well I guess there's a lot of things you didn't tell me" I say sarcastically.

I see her clench her jaw slightly at my petty digs at her, she sit up suddenly.

"I'm tired of talking it's your turn, tell me your numbers"  I gulp loudly as she inched closer too me slowly.

"It's a secret" I whisper mocking her from earlier.

She smirks unexpectedly, "I was hoping you'd say that" she says before getting so close my breathe bounced off her naked gorgeous body.

"Wh-" before I could finish she had her lips on mine.

I wasn't expected that either, she moves her hands that's under water too spread my legs widely, that I really wasn't expecting.

"Tell me" she whispers after letting mr come up for air.

I moan lowly in repose too her hand moving up my thigh.

She started kissing on my neck gently, she Trynna pull a me on me?

"Tell me" She whispered again sending the right kind of whispers down my spine,

"Allot" I reply feeling my breathing pick up.

She bites her lip resting her forehead on mine, "it really doesn't Matter, because I know you didn't arch for them like you did for me, and I know you didn't scream for them liked you did for me, and I know you didn't get wet like you do for me baby"

I bite my lip as well, "you know I didn't" I say pulling our bough together.

"How many?" She whispered tracing my lips with her fingers.

"29" I whisper back

"29?" She asks scooting back from me.

I nod, I wouldn't say I regret it either.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Lolo your a little whore" she says.

"I didn't sleep with any guys" I add relentlessly

"I didn't either, but since I found out your a whore I might as well tell you" she says wrapping her arms around my neck.

"So you know he g-"

"but 29 bitches have seen you naked really?"she asks cutting her self off.

"Fuck no, Zee is the only one who's seen me naked" I say.

"But you said you fucked 29 people, and by the way your getting tested" she throws in there.

"Tested for what, lesbianism?" I ask

"First off that's not a STI or a STD, and if you want us too have sex your getting tested"

"We dont gotta have sex we can fuck" I smirk pulling her body back on mine.

"We're not doing anything until you get tested" she replied.

I groan, it's not like she'll be able too hold out in this.

"What was you gonna tell me?" I ask

"Well he ate me, then I might have kinda a little sucked him"

I gasp, "your nothing but a cock sucking hypocrite" I joke.

"Okay but it's not like I sucked off 29 guys, I didn't even like it, I just licked it and it was so gross and hard-"

"I don't wanna know about you dick sucking tales" I interrupt.

"I didn't even suck it"she says

"So what you do let it sit in your mouth?" I ask perusing my lips.

"No I just licked it one time And almost threw up, that shit was nasty, eating pussy is so much better" she grimaces.

"Okay cock sucker" I say shaking my head.

"Stop saying that I'm a pussy eater" she rolls her eyes.

"You know I thought you tasted different when we kissed, I see now your unpure" I look upon in disgust obvious joking.

"I'm not" she says pushing our lips together

"No I don't want to taste his semen" I push her back.

"Lo stop playing, cause I'm kissing you after you fucked ever melanin girl you've laid eyes on"

I roll my eyes pushing my lips together, "it happened I can't take it back" I say smugly.

She pushed her hand around my throat roughly squeezing.

"Stop being so fucking smug" she tightens her lips moving between my legs.

I laugh in her face, .

"What's funny?" She asks squeezing tighter.

"I love how your crazy matches my crazy" I state with a smile.

"Lo your the most sane person I know" she smiles with a mood switch out of no where.

"That's cuz you haven't brought the crazy out in my yet" I smile

"Gimme some kisses" she smiles squeezing my cheeks together.

I pucker leaning forward and pushing our lips together.

"I love you" she whispers resting her hands on the back of my neck.

"I love you more" I say back resting my hands on her ass.

"No you don't" she challenged.

"I love you more" she added.

"Oh is that right?" I ask

"Show me how much" I say pulling her lips down on mine.

I stick my tongue in her mouth forcefully, she wrestles mine gripping on my upper thighs, she trying to distract me.

I stick my finger in her only for her too pull away!

"We're not having sex"
@
"what why?" I ask confused.

"Because for all I know you could have something"

"Your the one who fucked a dude" I say defensively.

"I didn't fuck him and I also didn't fuck 30 girls" she ads.

"Come on mani" I say pulling her body on mine.

"No" she says moving and sitting back on her side of the tub.

I lick my bottom lip sliding between her legs.

"Daddy says yes" I say attaching my lips too her neck.

"Funny how your dad is down stairs" she says.

I groan backing away with s face of disgust, "way too kill the mood" I pout crossing my arms.

She laughs, "not for me, your the spitting image of your dad" she laughs grabbing the bubbles and a towel.

"No, I don't look like anyone in my family" I say.

"You and your mom are fucking twins" she laughs dipping the towel in the water and washing me.

"Nah, I'm obviously adopted" I clarify letting her wash me.

"I wouldn't wish that on you" she says in all seriousness.

"So you don't ever want too know your family?" I ask.

She shrugs, "I remember a little about them but I never really cared enough, my ambition was always bigger"

"What do you remember?" I ask lifting my arm for her too do my armpits.

"I remember, this older lady, she was really nice and had grey hair, I think she was my grandma, I stayed with her maybe a year until the monster came"

"The monster?" I question.

"I knew her, she smelled like I belonged with her, like a baby knows its mothers scent, I knew her scent, but she was really scary, sheof  always made me cry when I saw her when ever she would touch me, I don't know she just really scared "

"So what makes her a monster?" I asked

"Her head, it was bald, and she looked really sick and her eyes they were blood shoot, she was just really scary looking" she replied.

"Jesus Mani, you scrubbing the white off of me" I say as my skin turns red.

"No I'm scrubbing the hoe out of you" she says continuing too scrub.

I gasp offendedly, "I'd rather be a hoe then some low down dirty breeder" I spat back.

"I'm not a fuckin breeder" she says grabbing my neck strangling me.

"I like girls, vagina" she gritted through her teeth.

"I can smell the cock on your breath" I wheeze with a laugh.

"You know what, have some cock" she says licking my face.

"No, no thank you" I say sliding from her grip.

"No you gone take this dick" she says deepening her voice.

She spreads my legs forceful pushing herself between them.

"Wait a minute" I say as the developers strength from and unknown force.

She thrusts her hips into me roughly.

"No, I don't like this" I say trying too get away.

"You like it if I say you like it bitch"she replied doing it again.

"Hold up, I'm not fucking with this" I say trying to get out of tub.

"Wait I didn't cum babe?" She says pulling me back.

"I don't like dick" I limped out on wrapping my self in a towel.

She got out behind me draining the tub, "you like my dick" she smiles backing me up against the door.

"You don't have a dick" I replied moving her out of my way and opening the door.

yoU dONt hAv A diCk" she mocked.

"You don't know what I got" she said back aggressively.

"You better stop talking too me like that before I fuck you up" I say as she helps me over too my bed.

"No you not, you love me" she smiles throwing me a pair of my underwear and bra.

"I do" I replied watching her hips as she walked.

She turned around with the biggest smile on her face happy as can be.

"You left so much shit out my house" I say pointing too a drawer on my dresser.

I watch her naked ass as she bends over, that pussy looking mighty good from here.

She pulled a bra and panties and socks.

"Damn are you stealing my stuff and saying I left it?" She asks pulling out her sweat pants as well.

"Nah, you think you slick leaving yo shit here" I reply balancing on one leg so I could lean over and pop her on the ass.

"Sure am" she says dropping low and popping her ass with her tongue out.

"Come do that on my face" I bite my lip.

She runs her tongue quickly between her fingers directed at me.

"The fuck, why you so wild now, I like that shit" I say.

"Cause I'm a pot head" she laughs sliding her panties on.

"That's not a good thing too be if your as smart as you" I reply.

"Um, your a fucking genius, hypocrite" she says putting her bra on.

"I'm far from a genius" I chuckle.

"I've seen your sats scores, fucking 2300 and you Iq is 135" she pointed out.

"First of all I cheated like a gay man married too a woman on that sat and the average Iq is 70-130" I added.

"That's only something a smart person would know, and how the hell did you cheat on your sats?" She asks.

"I wrote the answers on tape and putt it on my ID simple" I shrug.

She shakes her head throwing me a pair of pants and a shirt.

"We both know your smarter than that" she replied jumping on me and kissing me.

"Could be" I replied with a smile feeling on her booty.

"You are and a love you a little bit more because of it" she smiles.

"I love you even though your Iq is low like the basic human race" I kissed her gently.

"Oh thank you so much, your love makes me feel better about my average dunder headedness"

"You know big words" I smile.

"That's two words fucking idiot" She laughs.

"Ima idiot and you love it" I say scoping her up laying her on her back and sliding between her legs.

"Y'all fuckin?" Zee asks walking in my closed door.

"If we were you'd interrupt?" I ask watching Dinah walk in behind her and shut the door.

"My bad Ralph" she says hopping the bed.

Dinah climbed on the bed next to Ze.

I grumble laying my head on her chest.

"So when did you get this"I ask looking at her tattoo.

"On my 13th day there, I could have caught some but it was worth it" she smiles.

"You really kept count?" I asked.

She nods examining my tattoo.

"I should have at least called you" I shake my head ashamed of my self.

"I could have just as easily called you" she says, rubbing my back.

"You know I got another tattoo" she added.

She shifted sliding down her pants slightly, I see my name with a heart next to it.

"Ooooooo, I like that one" I say pulling her pants down so I could see better.

I run my finger across it before kissing it, "you should put an arrow next too it so you know who's pussy this is" I smirk.

"Just because you eat at my restaurant dosent mean you own it" she replied with sass.

"fake ass Dinah over here would eat there"

"Fake? How?" Dinah asks putting her phone down.

"Ion talk too phony bitches" Zee says putting her hand in Dinah's face.

"Oh so I'm a fake ass phony bitch Kay got it" Dinah says standing too walk out.

Zee pulls her back pushing her on the bed, "no I'm a fake phony bitch remember?" She asks.

"Shut up, I just want some damn kisses" Ze says sliding between her legs.

"Oh I'm a fake ass phony bitch because I haven't kissed you in three days?" Dinah asks.

Zee nods licking her lips.

"Apologize" she smirked.

Zen smacks her lips giving a unimpressed look.

Just crossed her arms waiting.

"Go on" she smiled.

"I'm sorry" she says rolling her eyes.

"And" Dj smirked.

"I love you" she whispered but I heard it.

Dinah grabs her face pushing there lips together.

I awe look back over too mani.

"Look at out children" she smiles

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

261K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you
97.9K 2.4K 26
Sometimes love is right in front of your face and you don't realize it.