Black & Blue || Finnick Odair

By Cutehorse

'Do you hear the people sing? Singing a song of angry men. It is the music of the people who will not be slav... More

Summary
Epigraph
Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
Part II
13
14
15
16
17
18
Part III
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
Epilogue
BONUS CHAPTER I
BONUS CHAPTER II

Part I

12.5K 192 11
By Cutehorse

Catching Fire

'At some point, you have to stop running and face whoever wants you dead. The hard part is finding the courage to do it.'

- Katniss Everdeen

.=.=.=.=

'That whole love-crazed, besotted schoolgirl routine. Impressive. Truly. You convinced the people in The Capitol,' President Snow stated as he looked across the large wooden desk at Katniss; 'Unfortunately, not everyone in the districts fell for it. I mean, you can't know this, but in several of them, people viewed your little trick with the berries as an act of defiance. Not as an act of love.'

The grey haired man paused for a moment, letting his words settle within Katniss; the girl looking at him with a blank face as she waited for him to continue.

'And if a girl from District 12 of all places can defy The Capitol and walk away unharmed, what is to prevent them from doing the same?' He questioned; 'What is to prevent, say, an uprising? That can lead to revolution. And then, in a fraction of time, the whole system collapses.'

'It must be a fragile system, if it can be brought down by just a few berries,' Katniss replied as she looked him dead in the eye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13K 911 5
"The show's not over until the Mockingjay sings." ( THE HUNGER GAMES - MOCKINGJAY ) ( katniss everdeen x male oc )
178K 5.6K 37
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐲𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬, 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐭�...
42.4K 645 25
'𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖉𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖉, 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖗𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖇𝖑𝖊, 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝕬𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖓𝖆 𝖂𝖎𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗, 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖓𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌, 𝖓𝖔...
324K 8K 62
He meant everything to her. Three years later and she'd still do anything to keep him safe, sacrifice everything to protect him- even if that meant k...