YouNow GroupChat (Book one❤️)

By KenzieBooOOoo

You're Cameron Dallas' little sister, who Cam wants to keep a secret to keep you away from all the drama that... More

You Have Been Added To A Group Chat!
Meeting Jacob?!?
Mark's jealous?
Home early?!?!
Coping???
The mall fixes EVERYTHING!
Carnival Chaos!
BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
Dates!
The date!
Dinner Disaster!
Tour!
Just chilling.
Goodbyes :(
Joey?
LLLUNA!
Disclaimer!
Apologies :(
❤️
😘😘
Laughter is the best Medicine!
Day Before!!!!!
DISNEY WORLD!
FUN!
Giveaway!!!
Fixing friendships!
Back To School!
OUCH!
Come back!
Recovery (not the Shawn Mendes song btw)
:))
Do you remember me baby?
Tour... like again?!
Im still angry!
Pranks!
Idk??
Hey!!
Seattle!!
Goodbye!!
Family fun
Bestie!!
Missed you!!
Update!!
Lights out!!
Ill miss you Markie!!
Hey!!

Break ups!

1.4K 39 10
By KenzieBooOOoo

Kendall's POV

I wake up super early and get changed. I put on some black shorts and jacket with this t shirt:

I put my hair in a loose pony tail and do my make up.

"Zaymnnn you look cute today Kendall Dallas." I wink at myself in the mirror.

"Sure do baby." Joey agrees as I turn around to kiss him.

While Joey brushes his teeth and fixes his hair I knock on everyone's doors to make sure they're awake. They all answer with a 'ready in a sec!' or 'Meet you downstairs in 5!' except from Mark. I sigh and laugh to myself then remember when we were on tour I always had to wake him up. It was a little easier then since he was sleeping right beside me. I frown and turn his door handle. Luckily it's open and I run up to his bed and jump on him.

"Wakey Wakey!" I scream as he pushes me off the bed.

I hit the floor with a huge thump and Mark peers over the bed.

"I'm so sorry I thought it was one of the boys." He says getting out of bed quickly and holding out a hand to help me up.

I pretend to fall unconscious and he gasps, pulling on an outfit and attempting to leave to get some one before I stop him.

"That got you up and out of bed didn't it?" I laugh.

"Kendall you scared me so bad!" He sighs, giving me a hug once I stand up.

Like all of our hugs we hold each other there for a while, he moves my waist closer towards him and it feels good. Cameron bursts through the door.

"Hurry up you two!" He yells.

"Coming!" I yell, awkwardly running out the door.

Cameron's POV

I walked in on Mark and Kendall hugging. I can tell Kendall still likes him, she's my sister I always know what she's thinking. Just before Mark leaves I stop him at the door.

"Mark you're a good guy." I say.

"Thanks?" He replies confused.

"In my opinion Kendall should be with you not Joey." I add before going to join the others.

Mark stands there for a while then does the same.

Kendall's POV

We walk into the park and I can't wait to go on the swings again! It was so fun yesterday! It's around 4pm by the time we sit down to eat and I'm exhausted. We take our orders and from across the table I see Mark staring at me. My cheeks go red and I look down. Joey must have noticed too because he tilts my chin towards him and starts trying to make out with me. I pull away.

"Dude even I think that's nasty when I'm trying to eat my pizza rolls." I joke.

Everyone laughs and Joey looks at me and smirks.

"Get you later then babe." He winks and bites his lip.

"And I thought our daughter would forever be a virgin, Weston."  Tyler sighs.

"Our daughter?" Weston raises and eyebrow.

"Yeah." Tyler smirks and jokingly sits on Weston's knee.

"So when did you and Joey do it?" Loren gasps.

"We haven't!" I yell a little too loudly and go wide eyed.

"Oh thank god she's a virgin still." Weston gasps, looking at Tyler "She doesn't need Jesus." He says with his hand on his chest.

Every one laughs and I look up at Mark. He smirks at me. 'No I'm not a virgin because I lost my virginity to Mark Thomas.' I think as I look away, smiling slightly. I get a PM from Mark.

PM with Markie:

Markie: Is it true?

BabyDallas: What?

Markie: That you've never had sex with Joey

BabyDallas: Yeah...

I see Mark put his phone back in his pocket and smile. My legs still ache when we get up. By now it's getting dark so we make a plan to go to the Ferris wheel.

"Joeyyyyy can you please carry me I can't walk, I think my legs are broken." I whine.

"You'll be fine." He laughs, walking ahead of the others.

I huff and Mark drops behind. He bends down slightly, gesturing for me to get on his back. I don't complain and get on as he races ahead, with me on his back, to go catch up with the others. I bury my head into his neck. He smells so sweet. Then I see Joey glaring at me and wow does he look pissed. I lift my head up but ignore him. He didn't want to pick me up so why should I get off Mark's back? When we get near to the Ferris wheel I jump of Mark's back and run up to the balcony. I get a notification from Instagram and open up the app.

(@duhitzmark tagged you in a post.)

@duhitzmark: Wow what a view!😍😉 With @kendalldallas (Liked by @kendalldallas, @loren and 45,000 more.)

@kendalldallas: It's so pretty here!😍

@lucazzz: @kendalldallas I don't think he was talking about the park if you get what I mean😉😂

@fxckitzme: I agree @lucazzz 😂

I smile back at Mark then get dragged by my hand towards the ride. When we get back to the hotel we all chill in this huge room with 2 floors. It's almost like a house but we couldn't all stay in there because there isn't enough room.

"So what should we do?" Geo asks.

"Hide and seek!" I suggest.

"Freak!" Joey says under his breath.

"I think it's a great idea." Mark says, glaring at Joey.

"Lets do it?" Cameron shrugs. "I'll count first!" He adds.

Everyone runs to their hiding spot and the countdown is getting closer. I panic and run to the kitchen. I open the huge cupboard under the sink and scream when I see Mark in there. He hushes me and pulls me in.

"What's with the blanket?" I ask.

"I get really competitive playing hide and seek." He whispers.

"Damn it's like he was made for me!" I sigh.

"Because maybe I was." He says in the darkness.

"Shoot I said that out loud?" I cringe.

"Uh huh." He moves closer and I feel his warm body against me.

His hand grips my thigh and the other one cups the side of my face then my phone pings. I snap back into reality and check my Instagram.

(@joeybirlem tagged you in a post.)

@joeybirlem: So proud to call this gorgeous human being my girlfriend!😍😍 With @kendalldallas (liked by @loren, @babyariel and 34,000 more.)

I turn my phone off without even looking at the comments.

"Does the arguing always happen?" Mark breaks the silence.

"Yeah..." I admit.

"I would treat you so much better baby girl." He sighs.

"I know." I whisper.

He again leans in and I don't try to stop him. My body goes warm and tingly as he connects his lips with mine. The kiss last ages as his tongue slips in and out of my mouth. He gets closer and lets out a moan as I place my hand on his chest. Then the cupboard door flings open and I sit uprights, my head hitting the top of the cupboard. Cameron looks at us and then places a finger over his lips.

"Your secret is safe with me." He reassures us, holding his hands high above his head.

"Thanks, I promise I'll dump Joey tonight." I half smile.

(Aweee I'm still going to let Joey and Kendall be best friends because they're cuties but Mendall might be back!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
72K 1.2K 29
A famous teen girl who tries to avoid every other famous teen, until she's added into a groupchat. ;-; chapters 7-30 are unedited.
5.1K 122 27
I'm Cameron Dallas's sister and Hunter Rowland's girlfriend. What could go wrong?
37.3K 614 39
Imagine your cameron Dallas's famous sister