More Than This: A One Direct...

由 1DNiallnation

AN: We all need to read a "carrot" story to bring back the memories sometimes... I've decided to not edit thi... 更多

One Direction Love Story Chapter 1
Chapter 1:Part 2
Airplanes,Gummy Bears, and Sparks
Chapter 2 Part 1: Mirrors,Food, Irish Luck, and Smiles
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Love, Laugh, Trouble?
Chapter 5:Truth, Dare, or Love (LOL Cheesy title!!!<3)
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 Pool Time!
Chapter 9: I promised you, I'd never let you get hurt.....
Chapter 10: What do you mean You don't remember me?!
Chapter 11: memories
Chapter 12: SUPRISE!!!
chapter 13: OMG
Chapter 14: You Again.....
Chapter 15: Everything happens so fast Part 1
Chapter 15: Everything happens so fast PART 2
Chapter 16: Run....Stop.....Run
Chapter 17: Sticks and Stones....And White Cinnamon
Chapter 18: The Ball
Chapter 19: Happy Birthday Krissy
Chapter 20: Death??
Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 1
Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 2
Chapter 21: When Everything Comes Crashing Down Part 3
Chapter 22: NEW YORK CITY!!!
Chapter 23: Don't Believe Those Lies
*Authors Note* IMPORTANT READ!!! :)
Chapter 24: Happy 4th of July! Stars, Stripes, and Broken Hearts Part 1
Chapter 24: Stars, Stripes, and Broken Hearts Part 2
Chapter 25: An Average Day In Life, With A Not So Happy Ending
Chapter 26: Why Me?
Chapter 27: Its Over?!
Chapter 28: All My Exes Live on Texas......Well Harry's Ex
Chapter 29:What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas....But it'll ruin her life
IMPORTANT.READ! Authors Note
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:Meeting the Family
Chapter 32: The Big Fight, and Question
Chapter 33: The Big Question
Chapter 34: The Date of A Lifetime
SNEAK PEEK CHAPTER 35
Chapter 35:Everybody Dies...The End?
Chapter 36:Tonight?
Chapter 37: The Last Chapter
SEQUEL

Chapter 6: Promise

3.9K 26 12
由 1DNiallnation

Hey Guys!! Thanks for waiting! Sorry for the wait LOL! Hope You enjoy it!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!!! COMMENTS ARE LOVEDD!!! <3 Enjoy the story!!

(Niall's P.O.V.) 

We just finished singing What Makes You Beautiful. It was time, I had to tell everyone now! I couldn't wait any longer!

"I have an annocement to make!!" I blurted out, a little too loud.

All the boys starred at me confused. I walked over to Liam and explained what I was doing, and told him what to do.

"You Guys Ready??"I asked the crowd, the bursted into cheers

"Okay Shhh Calm down haha...So Theres a girl." I said smiling big.

The crowd calmed down and got quiet wanting to know more. I saw Krissy Shoot up in her seat and turn red.

"I met this Wonderful Girl, Shes everything to me, shes funny, amazing, has the cutest laugh,shes energetic yet laidback, shes kind, amazing, she even loves food as much as me! She is my everything and her name is Kristina Moore, and she's my princess...my girlfriend!" I said and I looked at her she was teary eyes and had her hands over her mouth, the camera went on her and I called her onstage.

"Would you come up here love?"I asked her.She slowly got up on her crutches And started coming.The security helped her up and she sat on the stool we brought for her. I Kissed her cheek the crowd went wild! They were screaming Aww and there were some Boos but I didn't care, I loved her. We began to sing Moments (One Of her favorites off our Album). It was my Solo now... 

Close The Door 

Throw The Key 

Don't Wanna Be Reminded 

Don't Wanna Be Seen 

Don't Wanna be Without You 

My Judgements Clouded 

Like Tonights Sky... 

Louis began his part. I held Krissy's hand, a few tears of joy ran down her cheek I wiped them away gently with my thumb. I stared into her beautiful sparkling brown eyes.

"I love you... Never ever leave me." I told her. "I Love You Too, I promise I'll never leave you."She said starring into my eyes. She held out her pinky and I wrapped mine around hers. I Never wanted this Moment to end.

(Krissy's P.O.V.) 

I was so happy I was crying! I can't believe this is happening! The song ended and everyone cheered. Niall hugged me.

"Isn't she amazing?" Niall said into the Mic.

"She also can sing! Maybe she'll sing alittle if we ask!"Niall said winking.

My eyes went huge, I couldn't sing! Not infront of all these people!

"Let's ask" he said, everyone got quiet."I-I can't sing I'm horrid haha"I said half joking half serious.

"Hey Niall!" A girl from the crowd kept shouting Nialls name til she caught his attention.

I know not to judge a book by it's cover but she was dressed head to toe like a slut. Her shorts was wayy to short they looked like underwear! And her shirt was too low you basicly could call it a belt!

"Why are you dating her?! She's a Coward she cant sing in front of a couple of people?....She doesn't deserve you!"She shouted.

Okay You can judge a book by its cover. Shes a Slut end of story!

Her words hurt, Niall Looked Angry, his hands were clenched in fists. I Grabbed the mic from him before something could happen I don't want the next headline to be Niall Horan Curses out Little Girl...

"Maybe I could, But I'm warning you I suck!" I said  laughing. The crowd cheered yes. I would never do this, but I couldn't let that slag call me a coward..I'll just get this over with...

"What should I sing?"I asked, everyone screamed song titles some I knew some I didn't...I heard one girl say a song and I knew that'd be the one, A Thousand Years By:Christina Perri, I told the band and luckily they knew it, Niall and the boys sat at the edge of the stage and watched. I started... 

"Heart Beats Fast, 

Colors and Promises, 

How to Be Brave, 

How can I Love, 

When I'm afraid To Fall, 

But Watching You Stand Alone, 

All my doubts suddnely go away Somehow, 

One Step Closer... 

I Have died Everyday Waiting For You, 

Darling Don't Be Afraid I Adore You, 

I Have Loved You For A Thousand Years.. 

I'll Love You for A Thousand More... 

Once the song ended everything was quiet, then the crowd cheered.

Louis jumped up "You were awesome!" He said hugging me. I thanked them then quickly returned back to my seat before I peed myself.

"You were Amazing!"All the girls told me as I got back. I smiled sheepishly and sat down feeling embaressed.

The rest of the Concert was so much Fun!!! It was there last song, Gotta Be You, They each choose a girl and it was Harry's turn he choose.....Cat?

She went on stage. We all cheered. They finished singing and concert ended but Cat never came off stage, she went backsatge! We went back there to look for her.

"There she is!" Sydney said. Cat was talking to Harry he slipped her a piece of paper.

"BOOO" Someone suddently shouted in my ear, causing me to jump and fall over I looked up to see a grining Louis.

"LOU!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I asked getting up.

"Ehh felt Like...." He said Helping me up "Niall wants to see you, he's in his and Liams dressing room...By the Way you're and Amazing Singer" Louis said grinning.

"Thanks" I said blushing and walking to Nialls dressing room.

"Hellooo?" I said knocking on the door, Niall opened it imediatley and hugged me. I went into his dressing room and sat on the spining chair "Whats Up" I asked.

"You were Amazing! You Okay??...Don't Listen to what that girl said shes just jealous" He said his eyes scanning my face for to see if I was hurt.

"I know, Love, I'm fine" I said smiling.

"Can I ask you something?" Niall asked,

I nodded. "Didn't I tell you already? You can ask me anything haha!" I said laughing.

"Would you wanna go out tomorrow? Maybe Ice Skating at that New Place down the Block?"He aked nervously.

"I would love to! But I've never ice skated before"I said a bit nervous myself.

"Don't worry, I'm no good either haha! So tomorrow at...6:00pm?" He asked.

"It's A Date!"I said smiling

(Cat's P.O.V.) 

I cannot believe Harry Styles Just gave me his Number! I ran to the girls and told them all that had happened.

"OMG He likes youu!" Ashley teased me jumping up and down.

"Omg That'd be a dream come true!" I said laughing, "Sooo What happend while I was gone?" I asked. Ashley told us everything.

"Wait! Liam like Seline?! "Dela asked looking shocked.

"Yeah He is Soo into her!!Just Look!" Sydney said pointing to them on the other side of the room.

And there they were, looking completely smitten.

(Dela's P.O.V.) 

There they were, they were holding hands too.

"I'd Love too!" We heard Seline scream, she hugged Liam then ran over to us waving bye to Liam as she approached us.

"Guess What!"She said excitment in her voice.

"Liam Asked Me out on a date!!!"She said.

I thought Liam Liked me! I Suddenly got really angry inside... I always knew I hated Seline..

(Liam's P.O.V.) 

I'm so happy!Yet so Anxious..Where am I suppose to take her? I Thought to myself as I walked into my dressing room.

"Hey Liam! Whats Up?"Niall said stumming his guitar.

"I asked Seline out..." I began to say,

"And she said No?" Niall said putting his guitar down and patting my back.

"Nooo! She said yes you daft! But I don't Know where to take her and it's tomorrow!"I said alittle too loud.

"God Man Calm down! If your really that nervous, I'm taking Krissy Ice Skating tomorrow at 6, you guys can join and we can have a double date." Niall Said.

"Yes! A double date it is!! Thanks Mate! Your the best!"I said hugging Niall

"I know"He said going back to his guitar and packing it up. I laughed, I was so excited for tomorrow.

(Krissy's P.O.V.) 

It was finally time to go home! Boy I was tired! The boys came with us to our hotel, We got to our room,

"Umm guys wheres our Keys?!" Sydney said looking in her purse.

"Shit! There on the table!" I said banging my head on the wall. We went down to the front desk, they told us that since it was 3am the manager had the night off and without him we couldn't get the keys since we didn't have our IDs with us.

"WHAT?!?" I said harhsly.

"Krissy gets cranky when shes tired or hungry." Ashley whispered to Zayn giggling.

I shot her a look. After about an hour or so of reasoning but mainly bullying the guy I got him to call the maneger. He said it'd only take an hour to get the keys. I waited on the couch I kept falling asleep...

"Babe?..If you want I can take you to our hotel and you can stay the night...If you want" he said nudgng me awake."Mhmm sure." I mumbled, we told the others and they were fine with it.

"How can they still have all that energy?!"I asked yawning. 

Niall just laughed. There hotel was right down the street from ours. When we got to the room Niall lent me a shirt and a pair of his boxers to use as pajamas since I had none. He went out of the room so I could change. I took off My clothes off my sports bra on, then put the boxer shorts on, suprisingly they were really comfy haha! Then I went to put on the shirt I couldn't find it! I kept looking around for it then I found it hanging ontop of the mirror.

I glanced at myself, I had a flat stomach suprisingly considering my eating habits, I also noticed my scar. It ran from about under my to my hip. There were smaller ones around it. I traced my scar gently with my finger.You see when I was a kid before my parents divorced my dad was very abusive. He'd drink and beat me,and my older brother Josh. We never let him touch our baby sister Lily. At that time Lily was about 5 and I was 12, Josh was 16 or 17.

Whenever my dad would have a night where he beat me badly almost bloody Josh would step in and try to get us away but it usually ended in us both getting beaten. Sometimes my dad drunk way to much and would go to jail and not be back for days... Many nights were really bad.

But One Night was a memory I could never forget. He was drinking again my mom, was out. And he went crazy. He was destroying the house. He called me into the living room, he said if I didnt go he'd kill Lily. So I went. He had a knife and was swinging it around like it was a toy. He told me the cops were gonna come and shoot him, kill him right in front of me, and it was all my fault, then he started to hit me.

I started to cry and scream and he yelled at me to stop but I couldn't.

I couldn't help it, then he grabed the knife and he cut me on my side stabbing me a bit I fell to the ground and screamed for Josh, Josh already called the cops, He came out and protected me. I blacked out and all I remember is waking up in the hospital, and Josh telling me it was finally over, Dad was in Jail forever.

I shook the thoughts away. I Grabbed the shirt and was about to put it on when, Niall walked in! I screamed a bit.

"Ohh God! SORRY!!!"He shouted quickly shutting the door. I slipped the shirt on and went to the door.

"Niall?...It's Okay..I'm dressed now." I said opening the door. He was there blushing like mad. He came in.

"So uhh I'll sleep on the couch, you take the bed" Niall said putting sheets and pillows on the couch

"Noo! I'm sleeping on the couch, your already nice enough to let me sleepover!"I said Jumping onto the couch.

"But I-" Niall began, But I Cut him off.

"No butts! If you don't sleep on the bed I'll sleep on the floor!"I said.

"Haha Fine!" Niall said sighing and getting in the bed, I just noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt just a pair of plaid pajama pants.OMG He's so hot look at that six pack why doesn't he take his shirt off more often!? He noticed me starring. We both blushed.

After watching tv awhile Niall got up."This is wrong." He said then picked me up and put me in the bed, he layed next to me.

"This okay with you?"He asked.

"Yes"I said laying closer to him.

"Wanna turn off the tv?" He asked grabing the remote. "Uhh Sur- Wait! NO!"I said alittle to harsh and loud.

"You Okay!?Why?" He asked looking shocked and worried.

"No reason!"I said laughing.

"Krissy just tell me"He said squinting to see my face in the dim light, I sighed and decided that I probably shouldn't keep fighting to not tell him.

"I-I'mAfraidOfTheDark"I mumbled quickly. Unluckily, he understood what I said perfectly.

He started laughing. "Shut up." I said then turned away from him hurt.

"I'm sorry Babe..You okay?" He said turning me around and pulling me close.

"I Love You"I whispered.

"I love you too."He whispered back kissing my forehead. We cuddled until we both drifted off to sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Niall's P.O.V.) 

I Woke up, Krissy was still asleep, she looked so cute.. I decided to make us breakfast in bed. I went to the kitchen. The boys were asleep still. I Microwaved 4 waffles for us and put them on plates. I brought the plates to our room and put them on the nightstand.Then went back and got out the bacon, It was frozen so I figured it'd take awhile.

I Looked at the package directions while I was waiting it said low but since it was frozen I put high. Suddenly I heard someone scream, it was Krissy! I dropped the package and ran to her.

"KRISSY?!!"I said running in, she was still asleep but she was crying and saying "No Please!" She grabbed her side.

"Wake Up babe! It's just a dream! Please Wake up!" I couldn't handle seeing her like this.

(Krissy's P.O.V.) 

I was having The worst nightmare..

It was like a flashback of, The Night...When My dad went crazy and you know..

I Woke up, I was crying. Niall was there he looked worried his crystal blue eyes were big. He held me tight.

"Shhh Shhh It's just a dream, I'm here It's okay." He said brushing his fingers through my hair.

"Bu-But It was real!"I said into his chest "Do you wanna talk about it?" he asked pulling back and looking at me. "My dream...It was like a flashback...You see, my dad he was a-bussive..."I said then began crying again. Nialls eyes went wide. He held onto me tighter than before.

"One Night he he.."I started to say. Then I explained to him the whole story, the stabbing, Josh, Lily.

"Last Night, When I walked in on you...You had scars..That was what it was from?!"He said holding me tighter.

"Yeah...I just want to forget about it....Is that, uhh waffles?" I asked pulling away.

"Yeah..Haha hungry?"Niall asked handing me the plate his eyes were still in shock.

"Thanks" I said softly, he layed against the bed stand and layed me against him he held me while I ate.

"I'm so sorry, Krissy."he whispered.

"It's not your fault.It's not like you could have done anything we didn't know each other." I whispered back.

He kissed my head."I'll never hurt you or let anyone harm you ever...I'll never leave you, I love you.' he said into my hair.

"I Love you too...Promise?"I said looking into his eyes.

"Promise.." he said then kissed me as our pinkys connected. We layed there. I kept smelling something weird though...thats when we heard loud beeps and then Harry Scream

"EVERYONE GET UP FIREEEEE!!!!!"

Ohh Cliff Hangerr!!! haha Okie Dokie COMMENT VOTE AND FAN!!! So what should Nial and Krissy be called?? Kiall Nrissy? Comment with your anwser below!!!! Anything you wanna see! Comment!!! 

Love, 

Kristina Horan <3 Xoxo

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

450K 17.8K 52
[NOT EDITED.] !!!DISCLAIMER: I wrote this when I was young and didn't fully grasp the concept of writing. The books get progressively better as time...
98.2K 244 18
Hiiii, so it's May 1st 2014 and I'd like to say that this story is really, really cringy. I wrote this when all of us were 'carrots' soo it's bad. Re...
7.5K 167 7
**COMPLETE** Louis is picked to appear on Love Island when a friend signs him up. He is pessimistic about the whole situation. That is until he meets...
34.7M 313K 73
******READ A BIT OF MY LATEST CHAPTER TO SEE HOW MUCH MY WRITING HAS IMPROVED LIKE HONEST ITS SO CRINGEY I CANT****** Falling in love with your best...