A Group DM Is How It All Star...

By wdwtrash

A regular teenage fan girl, Janina fan girls over the WDW boys. She decides to make a group dm with them and... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
chapter thirty four
chapter thirty five
chapter thirty six
chapter thirty seven
chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
chapter forty
chapter forty one
chapter forty two
chapter forty three
chapter forty four
chapter forty five
chapter forty six
chapter forty seven
chapter forty eight
chapter forty nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty one
chapter fifty two
chapter fifty three
chapter fifty four
chapter fifty five
chapter fifty six
chapter fifty seven
chapter fifty eight
chapter fifty nine
chapter sixty
chapter sixty one
chapter sixty two
chapter sixty three
chapter sixty four
chapter sixty five
chapter sixty six
important
sequel out!1!1

chapter thirteen

4.5K 87 72
By wdwtrash

Zach's pov: Today is the day the boys and me will get to meet Janina and her friend, Meggie. Janina doesn't know about us meeting, but Meggie and Janina's mom does. I'm so excited to see her reaction.

"You ready for today?" Jonah asked coming up to me.

"Yeah." I said.

"A bit nervous though." I added.

"That's understandable, but trust me this girl likes you." He said.

So I came up with the idea for Janina and Meggie plus Janina's mom to be able to stay for the after party. I had gotten her mom's number from Meggie then told her my plan. She promised to not say a word to Janina about my plan. Anyways once the after party is finished, the boys and me are going to the hotel that Janina and Meggie are staying at and we're going to hang out there for awhile. At some point I plan on slip away with Janina from the rest so she can sing me one of her songs and get to spend some alone time with her. Plus the boys are begging me to tell her how I feel about her. I'm considering it, but I don't know if I'll go through with telling her yet. We also don't plan on telling them about going to the hotel, that part is gonna be a surprise. We didn't even tell Meggie this part in our plan.

-Show-

Right now the guys and me are meeting fans who bought VIP tickets. All I can think about is Janina. I had told the one of the security guys, who lets the fans inside to give Janina, her mom and Meggie all wristbands for the after party. I even got our manager to approve of it. I also showed him a picture of Janina so he'd know what she'd look like. Corbyn had filled Christina in our plan and she told us if she saw them she'd get them to stay by her. I plan on look for her when we finally get to go on stage. It's finally 1 pm, our opening act, Jazmine, is out there right now, getting the crowd hyped for us. Next thing I knew, Eben was asking the crowd if they were ready for the boys and me. They all sounded so hyped. Then we all went on stage, one by one. It went Johan, Jack, me, Corbyn then Daniel. I didn't get a chance to look at the crowd when I finally got on stage because the boys and I have to face the other way to start. Once we turned around we went to the front of the stage so we were closer to the crowd. I looked out in the crowd trying to stop Janina or possibly Meggie, but I couldn't see them since there were too many people here. Later in the show I looked over where my mom and other family members of the band are were because I remembered what Christina had said and right away I spotted Janina and Meggie with Christina. I saw that Janina was wearing my merch. She looked so good in it. We made eye contact and I smiled. I'm happy to see her.

"She's even prettier in person." I thought to myself.

-After Party-

I saw Janina and ran up to her then hugged her, but she wasn't prepared so when I hugged her we both ended up falling to the ground.

"Damn Zach." Janina said laughing.

"Sorry, I was happy." I said laughing as well.

"You were the one who got us these wristbands weren't you?" She asked.

I nodded my head.

"Yup that's one thing I was keeping from you." I said smirking.

"What's the other things." She asked raising her right eyebrow.

I didn't say anything, I just got up from the floor then held my hand out to help her get up. She took it, then I helped her up.

"It's a surprise and you'll find out eventually." I said smirking.

"Janina!" Corbyn yelled coming up to her.

"Bff!" She yelled then they hugged.

I went and met some fans while Janina went and talked with the other boys for a bit. After awhile I noticed that Janina was over by my mom, Ryan and Reece so I decided to go see what they were up to.

"Hey mom." I said walking up to them.

I gave my mom a hug.

"You did a good job tonight." My mom said to me.

"Thanks mom." I said.

Then I turned my attention to Reece being held by Janina.

"Reece, can I have a hug from ya." I said.

"But I like Janina hold me." Reece said.

Janina looked from Reece to me then back to Reece. I'm pretty sure I knew what we were all thinking.

"Group hug!" All three of us exclaimed.

I walked over and hugged both of them. We were having a wonderful moment until Jack came.

"You guys look like parents with their little daughter." Jack interrupted.

I pulled away from the hug and rolled my eyes at Jack. While Janina gave Jack a glare.

-After the after party-

"Well I'm glad I actually got to meet you guys." Janina said hugging each of us.

Janina, her mom and Meggie were the only ones here besides us and our family plus Christina and our managers. Eben, Aspen and Atallia were already on the tour bus waiting for us.

"Wait can you sing for us!" Daniel begged.

"Pleaseeee." The rest of us begged as well.

"Fine." Janina said sighing.

"But I'm only singing a little bit of the song." She added quickly.

"Some days I'm strong, some days I quit. I don't let it show, but I've been through some shit. I can swear, I can joke. I say what's on my mind." Janina sang.

She looked at us nervously. All of us stood there so shocked by how good she was. Finally we all started clapping and cheering.

"That was great, you're great." I said pulling her into a hug.

"Group hug!" Corbyn yelled.

Then everyone joined in our hug. Then we all pulled away.

"And you said you suck at singing." Corbyn said raising his eyebrow.

"I do." She said.

"You're a great singer." I said.

"Thanks, Herron." She said smiling.

"Honey, it's time to go to the hotel." Janina's mom said coming up to us.

"Okay, see you guys." Janina and Meggie both said.

"See ya." We said.

-Skip to surprising Janina and Meggie-

We knew exactly what room they were in because Janina's mom had told me all the information. Janina and Meggie are sharing one room while Janina's mom is staying in another one. Once we finally got to the room, I knocked on the door. Then we all moved out of the way so she would have to open to the door.

"Hello?" Janina said opening in the door.

"Surprise!" We yelled.

"Oh my lanta." She said putting her hands over her mouth.

She had tears of joy in her eyes.

"It was Daniel's plan to come hang out here, and I talked to your mom and everything." I said.

"You guys are too sweet, come on in." She said as she made room for us to all go in.

I let all the boys go in first, then grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.

"We'll be right back you guys." I said before closing the door.

I started walking towards the elevator pulling Janina after me.

"Where are we going?" Janina asked as we got into the elevator.

I clicked on the button that takes you up to the rooftop.

"Rooftop?" She said looking at me confused.

"Do you trust me?" I simply asked.

"Of course, but-" She started to say, but I cut her off.

"Good, now stop asking questions." I said.

-Rooftop-

I let go of her hand as we got off the elevator then walked over to the ledge and looked out at the city. Janina came and stood by me.

"Why are we up here?" Janina asked looking at me.

I looked from the city to her then back to the city.

"I wanted some alone time with you." I said.

"Well it sure is pretty out here." She commented looking out at the city.

I looked over at her and admired her facial features. She looked over at me while I was still looking at her. She smiled. I could feel my cheeks heat up.

"You're too cute when you blush." She said chuckling.

"Pft this is just my natural red cheeks." I lied because I knew I was actually blushing right now.

"I don't like them." I added on to see if she'd buy it.

"Well I think your rosy red cheeks are cute, but it's even cuter that you're blushing right now." She said.

"Dang it she didn't buy it." I thought to myself.

"So are you gonna sing for me like you promised?" I asked.

"But I already sang in front of the boys and you." She said.

"Please." I begged.

She looked back out at the city then sighed.

"Okay, but only part of a song like I did last time." She said.

"Okay." I said.

"You make me feel safer with every word you say. You give me the whole world, I opened up to you. Never wanna leave this bed. Gotta get it off my chest. It's the little things you do that make me want you and the not so little things that make me need you. Just one look and I'm dropping jaws. Just one touch and I'm slammin' doors. 'Cause it's the little things you do that make me love you." She sang still looking out at the city.

"That's your song, Things?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"I think that's my favorite." I said.

"Have you told me all the things you guys have been hiding from me?" She asked.

"Not quite." I said.

"Why?" She asked sighing.

"Cause if I tell you the very last thing, it wouldn't even matter." I said.

"I doubt that." She said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, then I'll tell you, but you can't interrupt me cause I need to get everything out, deal?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"Deal." She said.

"Ever since I slid into the group dm, I knew I wanted to get to know you. It felt like there was something different about you." I started to say.

She giggled.

"Sorry, but you said something different." She said still giggling at the pun I accidentally made.

"Continue." She said as she settled down.

"Anyways ever since then, talking to you everyday has made me realize how great you are. You're literally so funny and sweet, plus you're a dork sometimes, but like a good type of dork. You have a wonderful smile and you're just so amazing. So what I'm basically trying to say is that I like you. Like I really really really like you." I said.

She just looked at me shocked.

"You probably don't even like me back, but I had to let that out." I said then looked back out at Philadelphia.

"Zach, please look at me." Janina said.

I turned towards her.

"I really really really like you too." She said smiling.

I smiled, and pulled her into a hug. Then kissed the top of her head. We pulled away, then just looked out at the city. She put her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her.

"What's this mean for us?" She asked.

"I don't know, but tomorrow the boys and me go to Baltimore." I said.

She sighed. I looked at her and she looked like she was deep in her own thoughts.

"You should come with." I said.

"I doubt my mom would let me, plus we're supposed to look around Philly tomorrow." She said.

"Oh yeah I forgot about that." I said.

"Yeah." She mumbled.

"How about the next day we hang out?" I asked.

"Don't you have a show?" She asked.

"The boys and me have a day off." I stated.

"But I'm guessing you're spending most of your day headed to your next show." She said.

"Yeah, I think you're right about that." I said.

"Zach, I really wanna be in a relationship with you, but I don't think I can handle the distance." She said as she lifted her head up.

I looked at her and saw she had tears in her eyes.

"Hey, no crying." I said wiping away a tear that escaped her eye.

There was a moment of silence.

"We should go back to my hotel room so they don't think we got lost or something." She said standing up.

I agreed then we headed back to the hotel room.

"So is Zanina confirmed!" Jonah exclaimed when we got inside the room.

"No, guys we're not dating." Janina said.

The boys all looked at me disappointedly because they knew I had planned on telling her how I feel, and probably think I didn't tell her. I noticed that Meggie seemed to look disappointed at Janina.

"Um Zach can I speak to you out in the hall?" Corbyn asked.

Before I could answer he grabbed me and took me out into the hallway. Daniel followed us out in the hall.

"What the heck dude!" Corbyn exclaimed once we were out in the hall.

"You were supposed to tell her." Daniel said.

"I did." I said.

"You really should tell her how... wait what? You told her?" Daniel asked confused.

"I told her." I stated.

"But then why aren't you two like official?" Corbyn asked.

"I know for a fact that she likes you a lot, she told me!" Daniel exclaimed.

"She doesn't think a long distance relationship is a good idea." I said.

They both frowned sympathetically at me. Then we went back inside the hotel room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.7K 496 80
Just another Instagram story
86.2K 1.4K 39
𝙒𝙀 𝙏𝙊𝙊𝙆 𝘼 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙉𝘾𝙀- {"𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘡𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘴 𝘢 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳, 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘥𝘪𝘨𝘪𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴, 𝘰𝘶...
72.4K 1.7K 27
𖤐⁺˚࿐.∗ ̥𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚌𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 Started : May 5 2019 #2 in zachherron 7/7/19 #4...
47.9K 589 35
it's an instagram, wrong number, type of story. just read it. lowercase intended