Kuroo Tetsuro x reader - Hear...

By yukisass

(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later 🧍 More

β€’ 1 β€’
β€’ 2 β€’
β€’ 3 β€’
Contact
New
Rainy days
Friends?
Shopping
Volleyball boys
Dat boi
Spot taker
My lunch buddy
Follow
The stars and the moon
Dark
Alone
Meet again
A day missed
Back
Folded paper
Stop
Over
A thousand times
Dead
Don't tell
Tell me more
Sew
Deal
Sorry
Laugh
Freddy Bensons
Hana
Ride
Busses
Whoa
Not kissing you
Finally broken
Not going to that festival
Kimono?
Takoyaki
Firework
Going back
IMPORTANT
Tickle monster
Tickle monster
Games
Ending
Himer SompsIn
Your one and Only
Important
Meat buns
Hello darkness my old friend
Regrets
Love
Boyfriend
Not official chapter
Love ya~
Dating Kenma
3am text
3am text pt 2
Food Game
Hang up
Kyoya Hibari
IMPORTANT
ITS BEEN A WHILE
Hello dere
Omfg

Kitten

6.5K 212 208
By yukisass

"Babe?"

"Yes. Has Kuroo called you anything like that before?" Yaku asks. It was lunch and Kuroo left to go get you both something sweet from the cafeteria.

"Hm, not that I know of...." You try thinking back to see if he has called you anything other than your name. "He only calls me by my name like I do to him."

"No nicknames? Kitty? Honey? Sweetie?" You shake your head at Hiroko's suggestions. "I know I've heard you call him bed head once. Is that a new thing?"

"No, that's rare."

"When Kuroo comes back, you need to call him something like that!" Ayano announces.

"I'd like to see the look on his face." Kenma says, actually off his phone and eating.

"Are you sure it wouldn't be... weird?" You ask. "Maybe he won't like it."

"Oh he will definitely love it. Speak of the devil.."

"(Y/n), they didn't have much but I was lucky to find one of what you wanted." Kuroo sets down the sweet in front of you and sits down.

"Oh thank you K-" Ayano clears her throat, reminding you to do the thing she asked. Hiroko has her camera on her phone ready. "Um...."

"Is there something wrong? Do you not want it?" Kuroo asks. "I can get a different-"

"No...it's fine. Thanks for the sweets...babe?"

Kuroo's face reddens as he struggles to say something. "Uhh..."

"Honey?"

"....."

"Love? Sweetie? Baby? Um... oh! Good lookin!'" Kuroo almost falls out of his seat. (Daddy?)

"(Y/n)-chan? Where did you hear that one?" Hiroko asks, still taking pictures of Kuroo and you.

"Oh, from this song. Is playboy better?"

"Did you g-guys...teacher her t-this stuff?" Kuroo tries to hide his blush.

"Well we gave her a few, but not those last two..." Yaku sweat drops.

"I told you guys he'd think it was weird..." You cross your arms, glaring at the others.

"I-it's not weird... I was just surprised. I just assumed you'd like to be called by your name.."

"That's what I thought about you too." You replied.

"I guess I get to give you some nicknames too, kitten~?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 16.2K 37
A collection of short stories/drabbles featuring the lovely Kuroo Tetsurou I do not own Haikyuu!! or any of its characters [COMPLETED! No further upd...
5.7K 258 30
"thank you for everything you do and everything you are" timeskip!haikyuu!!! ! heavy spoiler warning ! started- 17.11.22
122K 6.3K 12
β €β €β € β™‘ΜΆ 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐯𝐨𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐬, tetsurō kuroo. kuroo x fem!reader. a short story. βͺ she talks, he listens, and he realizes that his mistake co...
177K 4K 27
[COMPLETED] (L/N) (F/N) was a student at Karasuno High where she had always wanted to go to since they went to nationals, but her dad got a job in To...