Kuroo Tetsuro x reader - Hear...

By yukisass

(I'll write this in later) It's been years an I did not write that in later ๐Ÿง More

โ€ข 1 โ€ข
โ€ข 2 โ€ข
โ€ข 3 โ€ข
Contact
New
Rainy days
Friends?
Shopping
Volleyball boys
Dat boi
Spot taker
My lunch buddy
Follow
The stars and the moon
Dark
Alone
Meet again
A day missed
Back
Folded paper
Stop
Over
A thousand times
Dead
Don't tell
Tell me more
Sew
Deal
Sorry
Laugh
Freddy Bensons
Hana
Ride
Busses
Whoa
Not kissing you
Finally broken
Not going to that festival
Kimono?
Takoyaki
Firework
Going back
IMPORTANT
Tickle monster
Tickle monster
Games
Ending
Himer SompsIn
Your one and Only
Important
Meat buns
Hello darkness my old friend
Love
Boyfriend
Not official chapter
Love ya~
Dating Kenma
Kitten
3am text
3am text pt 2
Food Game
Hang up
Kyoya Hibari
IMPORTANT
ITS BEEN A WHILE
Hello dere
Omfg

Regrets

6.9K 222 126
By yukisass

"(Y/n), good luck!" Hiroko smiles at you. It was finally the end of the day, which meant that you were going to confess to Kuroo.

"Yeah! Good luck...I hope it all goes well." Ayano laughs, while you walk away and wave to them.

"Thank you guys! For everything..."

~~~~~

"Hm.. where's Kuroo?" You look around while standing at the front of the school. Usually you'd both walk home together but he wasn't anywhere to be seen.

"Looking for someone?" You feel a Tao on your shoulder and turn around to face Manami.

"Yeah...Kuroo actually. Have you seen him anywhere?"

"He should be here soon. I asked him to show me around a bit."

"Oh...I see." You replied, knowing you weren't going to get to tell Kuroo with her. It would be rude to tell her to leave and leave you to.

"I'm sure he can walk with you tomorrow though." She smiles. "Um...do you have...a thing for Kuroo?"

"N-no!" You say, not really thinking. You couldn't tell her you loved Kuroo, so much. "Why would you ask that?"

"Actually...I..." You a blush on her face, that would make any person fall for her. "I was planning on confessing to him..." Your heart literally died. "And I didn't want to...if you liked him to."

Why why why why-

"But since you don't...."She smiles again. "I can confess, right?"

"Yeah...."

"Oh! There he is right now!" Suddenly Kuroo shows up behind you.

"Kuroo! Can you still show me around? It's been ages since I've been over here! Need to refresh my memory, right?"

"That's true..and yeah. That is, if (Y/n) is ok with me not walking her today. Is that fine?" Kuroo asks, slightly smiling at you.

You didn't know what to say. You wanted to say that you needed to talk to him without her there and that you didn't want him to go with her and leave you behind. "No, it's ok." But you couldn't.

"Are you sure? I can always go with her anot-"

"No, of course it's fine. You should go catch up with her, you haven't seen her in a long time. You both are also really close." You smile.

"Thank you thank you (Y/n)-chan! I promise you won't regret it!"

Oh boy, but you already have.

~~~~
Hmm should I upload the last chapter I did? 🌚🌚🌚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.9K 34
โ๐“๐„๐€๐‚๐‡ ๐Œ๐„ ๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐“๐Ž ๐Š๐ˆ๐’๐’โž *:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง in which you teach kuroo english, and he teaches you... other things. kuroo x fem!reader i do not ow...
986K 27.8K 46
-๐ค๐ž๐ง๐ฆ๐š ๐ค๐จ๐ณ๐ฎ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ -in which y/n, nekoma's girls' volleyball team setter, needs extra volleyball practice with the boys...
19.8K 427 19
[๐™บ๐š’๐šข๐š˜๐š˜๐š–๐š’ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š”๐šž๐šœ๐šŠ ๐šก ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ๐š›] ๐š†๐šŽ๐š•๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐šŽ, ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ธ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐š’๐šข๐šŠ๐š–๐šŠ ๐™ธ๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š’๐š๐šž๐š๐šŽ... เน๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š— ๐™น๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐š—๐šŽ๐šข
81.3K 1.4K 62
Kuroo x reader Kenma intoduces you to his new team and you take a liking to the captain kuroo tetsuro (you are a second year with Kenma) I made kuro...