Black Dragon (Rogue X Reader)

Par MvJinkz

Y/n replaces Natsu in the last day of the grand magic games. During the battle ageist the dragons she meets f... Plus

Train Station
Collisium Rivalry's
The Day of The Dragon
The Ball
Sabertooth
Thanksgiving Special
Flash Backs
Titans Hand
Good Times
Rainy Days
A Day To Relax
Waterpark Madness
Tartaros Rising
Tartaros Falling

Trouble Makers

808 18 7
Par MvJinkz

Idea- Was provided by Rogue_Is_Life_ (Updated name)

Yay! Updates!! As for what you should do next, I think that seeing the after effects of the game, especially what gajeel will do to rouge, would be nice. And if you can't decide on now to do the confession, rouge doing it out of jealousy would be cute in my opinion. Just thoughts though.~yaoifangirl152

Y/n's POV

Ever since we play that game Rogue has been acting really distant. It kind of worried me.

"A penny for your thoughts because you're in your frustrated position," Shadow asked me out of the blue.

"The only way you will ever know what I am thinking about is if you read my mind, and I do not have a frustrated position," She just shook her head at me and smiled. "I bet that it is about Rogue." She teased. I started blushing then went back to reading my book upside down. Well kind of, I wasn't really actually reading. Just thinking like always.

"Ok maybe I am but that doesn't change a thing," I said before my door fell down. Bringing Sting along with it. He stood up and yelled with excitement, "Y/n lets go we have a mission with Fairy Tail." He grabbed my hand and basically dragged me off of my bed and out of my room before I could make any complaints.

"Sting why the hell are you dragging me?" I asked him and he never replied. We reached the hall and the other team was there. Their team consisted of my brother and Levy. Ii didn't see Lily until I looked over at the other Exceeds and saw him talking to them.

"Where the hell is the bastard," Gajeel yelled looking for someone. I assumed it was Rogue, and just shook my head in annoyance. I noticed that Rogue was hiding in his shadow form.

"Yah know we could tell him why that happened." I walked over to him. He came out of the shadow and stood next to me. Somehow Gajeel still didn't notice him.

"I don't think he would care. He would probably beat my ass anyway." I shrugged my shoulders. Gajeel looked over towards the corner that I was in and found the person that he was looking for.

"There you are who the hell do you think you are kissing my sister," Gajeel yelled grabbing his collar. Rogue retorted with.

"I think that I'm Rogue." Gajeel just growled raising his fist at him. Rogue glared and had shadows forming around him.

"Both of you stop and let's just get along just long enough to get through this job," I yelled over at them.

They both looked at each other and then over to me. They separated from each other and glared.

"Ok so Sting what is the job that we're going on." Shadow came in flying over towards him. He explained that we needed to find the chief of some random village's son and bring him back. The exceeds grabbed all of us and basically forced us on the train.

We all boarded and I sat down near the window and Rogue was going to sit next to me but Gajeel beat him to it.

"I sit next to my sister dumbass." I hit him on the shoulder and told him to be nice. I sent Rogue and apologetic look and he just waved it off. Levy sat a crossed from us.

"Why don't we walk we will get there..." Sting tried to put up a complaint but the train started moving. Forcing him to sit down.

~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

We got off the train and headed to the chiefs house. Levy went to knock on the door only to have the door swung open almost hitting her.

"Who are you?" A butler sneered when he opened the door. "We are the mages that you requested," Levy said back to him. He gave us a doubtful glare.

"Show me your guild marks." He said. We all showed him. He frowned and gestured for us to follow him into the home.

We all were sitting down on one couch well trying. We all didn't quite fit so I was standing behind the couch with Rogue.

Levy started the conversation by saying. "Well, what do you need us to do for you?" The guy gave us all suspicious looks.

"I'm glad that you made it here so quickly, but to put that aside I need you to bring back my son."

"Why exactly did you make to request so quickly?" Shadow asked, looking him straight in the eyes.

"My family line has a certain thing about it were the males in the family die at an unusually young age, and I am getting close to that age. So I need my son to take over a lead the people." He explained. I tuned out the rest of the conversation knowing that he would probably go on some emotional spiel about his son.

All that I really picked up on was that we needed to bring him back using any means necessary. We went to the hotel to get our rooms. Gajeel and Sting charged up to the front desk yelling at the guy for their rooms. Rogue was yelling at them to get back here.

I started chuckling and started saying, "Yeah know I don't think they're going to listen to you." "They're both just knuckleheads." He replied with his hand over his face.

"That is very true. We might want to go up there before they give him a heart attack." We walked up and grabbed the knuckleheads. We backed up and let Yukino and Levy sort out the rooms.

I dragged and then basically flipped Gajeel into one of the waiting chairs. He tried to move seats to sit were Rogue was going to go. I glared at him and growled,

"Sit your ass back in that chair if you know what's good for you." He sat back down with some grumbles of complaint. After about 10 minutes of waiting that other two finally walked back up to us. Levy explained that rooms.

"Ok, so a person of your guild shares your room with you. So I, Gajeel, and Lily will be in one room. Then Sting and Yukino with Lector. That leaves that last room to Y/n, Rogue, Frosh, and Shadow." She finished explaining and Gajeel blew like a bottle cap.

"There is no way in hell I'm going to let that bastard share a room with my sister." Lily transformed to hold him back.

Rogue's POV

I looked around to make sure Fro was still looking at the fish in the tank. He was so I turned around to look at Gajeel then did what any sane man would do.

"It's not like I would do anything to her," I growled back at him.

"SHUT UP." I didn't need to look back to tell that she was angry. I could tell with how much the temperature had drooped. We both immediately quieted down

"Both of you get over yourselves and let's get our luggage upstairs then get this stupid mission done for." She demanded, and then roughly grasped her stuff and marched over to the elevator. She turned around and looked back saying,

"Well, are you guys going to come up or what?" Changing moods almost instantly. We looked at each other then proceeded to grab our stuff then make our way over to her.

The rooms were across from one another. Y/n entered the room I hesitated hen going in because when I looked over towards Gajeel he glared at me. Levy, however, noticed and dragged him into their room.

"Are you going to wait out there all day or what," Shadow said from behind me. I walked in and set my stuff down on the bed. I was going to apologize, but as I opened my mouth to speak Y/n cut me off.

"Rogue don't even try. It's not your fault. Gajeel is just being overprotective."

" Come on you two it's time for us to start looking for those kids." Levy opened the door motioning for us to come out.

We got to the woods line after talking to some of the townspeople. "Are you sure that we should trust those townspeople they could be trying to protect the kid," Shadow spoke up with her theory.

"This is the only lead that we have." Levy walked with Gajeel into the woods.

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

We saw a clearing up ahead. I stopped and looked over to Sting and said, "Sting do you smell that."

"Yeah, it smells like beer bottles." He said putting his guard up. We moved a little farther towards the clearing.

"Hey, do you hear that." Y/n whispered. "It kind of sounds like people talking," Gajeel told her.

"Do you think it's the chief's son?" Yukino asked Levy. "It is a possibility, or it could be hooligans." I shushed them and then I looked at Gajeel, Sting, then Y/n. they nodded and then we charged into the camp.

"Oh, Shit! Wade, we got mages." A short blue haired one said while running after his big curly friend.

"Tyler grab Chica." The one with a red tint to his black hair said to the stone-faced one. The one with green hair ended up getting the golden dog first and made a b-line to the forest only to run into straight into Levy's magic barrier.

"Come on Mark we still have one more way to go." the one with the blue hair yelled at the reddish hair man. I went into my shadow form and blocked there path.

"Give it up we got you surrounded," Shadow yelled at them. They all stopped running and moved to the middle of the camp. "Now let us talk to the chief's son," Lily asked them, the blue haired guy stood up and said while making wild hand gestures for more emphasis.

"Ok, you caught me. Now, what do you want?" "Your pops wants you home so we're here to bring yah there," Gajeel said, taking a step forward.

"Back up mister. I'm not going any were with you." He said, he paused for a moment then looked over at something. "But I will go back if she goes on a date with me." I looked over at who he was pointing at.

"Do you have a death wish?" Shadow exclaimed at him.

Gajeel and I growled at the thought then Sting said, "You father never said anything about needing to bring him back conscious." Gajeel silently agreed with him cracking his knuckles.

Y/n's POV

I had to stop them before they beat the life out of the kid. I froze there feet to the ground to stop them.

"Wait I'll do it," I said with a loud voice stopping all of them in their tracks. Gajeel looked over at me and was going to say something when Rogue walked up and scolded me,

"Are you insane you don't even know the guy?" I could see the anger and a little bit of fear in his eyes. It kind of surprised me.

"Rogue calm down buddy. We need to get these kids back to the village before it gets too dark." Sting said, Rogue let go of me and walked off at the front of the group. The entire walk there I was planning a time to go out with Ethen.

We got back to the hotel after the kids were dropped off to the chief. Sting and Yukino took the exceeds somewhere. So that just left me and Rogue in the room. I was surprised that Rogue wasn't more concerned that Fro was off without him. It made me worry about him.

"Hey Rogue why exactly are you mad at me?" I questioned while silently beating myself up for how stupid I was for asking.

"Oh, you know why." He basically growled. "No, actually I don't. If I did then why would I be asking the question?" I was upset so I snapped at him.

He turned around and glared at me. "Oh really, so now it's a smart idea to go out with complete strangers."

"That still doesn't make it so that you can be mad at me," I yell back at him. He has been acting super weird lately.

"Ever since that stupid night a couple days ago you've been acting weird so why are you taking it out on me?" I asked him. The room started to darken and you could notice frost gathering everywhere.

"I haven't been taking anything out on you." I could see that he was genially mad. "Then why. Why are you so strange? Why are you mad at me for accepting? What the hell is your reason?" By the time I finished talking the room was basically pitch black and everything was frozen solid.

"You really want to know why. It's because I don't want to lose anyone because I'm afraid that something bad will happen and I'll turn into future me. I don't want that to happen." The room lightened and I could see his fear.

"Hey, you're not going to turn into him. I'll do whatever it takes to help you." I walked over to him and hugged him.

"It will never happen because of the person you are," I whispered to him. He grabbed onto me and held on like his life depended on it.

"Please don't leave me." "I'm staying right here." Sting busted open the door yelling, "Get some." I glared and Stings hair started to freeze.

Rogue grabbed something and chucked it at Sting. "Get out you moron." Sting shut the door and went to his room.

"Come on let's get some sleep we will need it." I started walking towards my bed but was stopped when Rogue grabbed my wrist. "Please stay." I nodded at him.

We laid down on the bed and Rogue said, "Hey you know I'm not all about the idea of you going with this guy, but just promise me you won't let him try anything on you alright?"

"Yah don't worry about it. It's not like I'm going to marry him. Also good night." I said and laid my head down on my pillow. The last thing I hear before going to sleep was. "I'm never going to stop worrying about you and Good night."

A/n Hey guys, so this is the most recent chapter obviously. Sorry, it took me so long to write and publish. Thank you for the request by the way. It really helped with this chapter. There was a major change so that they haven't confessed thee feelings yet.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

13.3K 323 17
Y/N L/N is a powerful mage who is not known throughout Fiore. She is as powerful as the dark mage, Zeref. As she joins Fairytail, she decides to not...
66.6K 1.7K 53
During the seven years that your most powerful guild members were stuck on Tenrou island, Sabertooth, an up and coming guild when you were younger (n...
20.1K 977 43
The truth behind what drives the SaberTooth Guild to be as ruthless and driven as they are has never been clear. Behind the stoney face and heartless...
5.8K 116 20
The Grand Magic Games are arriving and Sabertooth is kicking out all of the weaklings. He has to kick you out but doesnt want to. He does anyone beca...