The Alphas' Mate.

By ReadingMySirens

Romeo is a Rogue wolf who hasn't been home since her parents kicked her out of their home at sixteen for bein... More

One. (2021 Update - Small Edits.)
Two. (2021 Update - Small Edits.)
Three. (2021 Update - Small Edit.)
Four. (2021 Update - Small Edit.)
Five. (2021 Update - Small Edit.)
Six. (2021 Update - Small Edit.)
Seven. (2021 Update - Small Edit.)
Eight. (2021 Update - Small Edit.)
Nine. (2021 Update - Small Edit.)
Ten. (2021 Update - Small Edit.)
Twelve. (2021 Update - Small Edit.)
Thirteen. (2021 Update - Small Edit.)
Fourteen. (2021 Update - Small Edit.)
Fifteen. (2021 Update - Small Edit/Rewrite.)
Sixteen. (2022 Update - Small Edit/Rewrite.)
Seventeen. (2022 Update.)
Eighteen. (2023 Update.)
Nineteen. (2023 Update.)
Twenty. (2023 Update.)

Eleven. (2021 Update - Small Edit.)

25.9K 757 25
By ReadingMySirens

Content Warning: Mature Theme.

Eleven.

After several hours of a nap, the girls had woken me up because they had wanted to play the gaming system that I had hooked up in the living room. Of course, I didn't want to get up, but knowing them and the way things had been at home, they probably never really had a chance to take a risk to play video games. Sitting up in the bed, I ran my hand through my hair before climbing out of bed. 

Making my way towards the closet, I opened the door and reached for a shirt and some sweats before turning my attention on the twins and throwing a pair of sweats and shirts at them. The twins had quickly caught the shirts and sweats with ease and quickly slipped them on, which had surprised me at how fast they had managed to do. 

"That was fast," I stated, making my way to the bedroom door. Opening the door, I stepped out of the room and walked down the hallway until I stood in the living room. To my surprise, Jake had been standing in the kitchen. I raised an eyebrow at him, taking in his new look. 

He had been wearing a burgundy button-up shirt that was more than likely tucked into his suit pants. The shirt's sleeves were slightly rolled up, allowing the display of his watch and a couple of rings on his fingers—one on his ring finger and the other on his right pinky. 

"Well, good morning Angel," Jake spoke, a small smile on his lips as he reached out and took a sip of his bottle of beer. His black eyes had zeroed in on my chest briefly before they drifted behind me. I waited for him to say something, but when he didn't, I continued to make my way towards the couch, well aware of the twins and his eyes lingering on each other, "I see you've taken to twins now. How long until you kick them out?" Jake asked, gaining my full attention. Gazing at him with a hard stare, I turned my body to face him; the question was clearly evident in my eyes as he gave out a small laugh and took another swig of his beer. 

"I'm not an idiot. Laya told me what happened, how you dropped her so fast." A low growl rumbled in my chest, barely leaving my lips as I stepped towards him. He had no idea what he had been talking about, "Yeah, she said something along the line of 'She left me and started seeing others. Even after she said, she had loved me.' It was a difficult sight to see, especially in Laya." At this, the growl escaped my lips, causing Jake to give out his signature devil may care smile. 

An immense rapture of sparks had consumed my body as another growl escaped my lips. I knew she had left information out when she told others; it had made sense. She didn't want anyone to know that she had almost killed me, that she had been the one to break our bond. Clenching my hands into a tight fist, I sucked in sharply before releasing the air. My eyes had locked with Jake's, which caused him to raise an eyebrow. Jake stepped further into view, allowing me to see his entire body as he leaned against the kitchen counter. His beer in one hand, while the other was slipped into his pocket. 

"You don't know what you're talking about," I had managed out, trying to hold Romeo back. But, unfortunately, my nails had been digging into the palm of my hands once again. Jake gave out a small sigh as he placed his beer down and crossed his arms over his chest, waiting for me to tell him the whole story. While Jake could come off as an asshole most of the time, he was a fantastic guy and friend once you had gotten to know him. 

"Then tell me, what did Laya leave out? Because I know you well enough to know that you don't just do that, especially if you've admitted to loving someone. Or, are you really like that? Are you going to leave these two girls after tonight? Are you going to leave them, even after they've marked you? Like you did with Laya?" The twins gave out a growl from this; their grip on my hands tightened, which caused my wolf to call out to me. Romeo wanted out, but I couldn't allow that to happen. 

"I went missing. Do you remember when that happened?" I asked. Jake raised an eyebrow, but he nodded his head. When I had gone missing for three months before coming to this pack, it had been an enormous deal. Everyone had gone crazy looking for me, and Matt had lied, saying I was going through some training and that I would be back before leaving. Still, in all honesty, I didn't even have a chance to say goodbye to anyone except Matt.

"Yeah, it was a huge deal. Other packs had even participated in your search until Matt had addressed this concern. What does - " Jake cut himself off, seeming to understand where I had been getting at. I watched as Jake stepped away from the counter, the horror in his eyes growing with each passing second of silence between the two of us. Turning my attention towards the twins, I watched as they looked at me, waiting to continue. They had seemed to be interested in where I had been going with this.

"I can't believe she would - I mean - how long were you keeping this from us? With all of those people turning on you the way they did." Jake ran his hand through his black hair before he reached his hand out and grabbed his beer, chugging it down. I shook my head before giving out a sigh. 

"I had one job, and I did that job." 

"It wasn't a fucking job when you both bonded Angel. She...she almost killed you!" Jake had shouted, causing the twins to jump. I tightened my grip on their hands to calm them down. While Jake had a point, he didn't need to shout. Then, turning around to face the girls, I gestured for them to sit on the couch. There was no need for us to be standing here all night and talking about this. 

"Jake, we're gonna need the entire case of beer if I'm going to talk about this," I stated as I directed the girls towards the couch. Forcing them to sit down, I sat between them and watched as Jake opened the fridge door and pulled out two cases. I didn't think there was that much beer here. 

Crossing my legs at the ankles, I watched as Jake stepped into the room, holding a case out for me to take. Taking the case, Jake sat in the chair that was to the left of the couch. He slipped his shoes off and placed his feet on the coffee table. I raised an eyebrow from this, but all he did was give me a shit-eating grin. 

"So, tell us the story, Angel," Jake spoke as he opened a bottle of beer. I reached out and grabbed three bottles. Opening two of them, I handed one to each twin before I opened my bottle and took a large swig. Holding back my disgust for the beer, I held the bottle in my hand before giving out a sigh. I don't think I'll ever understand how people could drink beer. 

"Well, when Juliet and I bonded - to keep her safe - we had an agreement. I mean, this agreement was created from the start of our relationship, but it wasn't enforced until after our bonding. It was a simple agreement, though. Don't cheat. Don't sleep with anyone, and most of all, don't cause harm to the other. Well, I think, maybe a year into our marriage and bonding, the relationship between us started falling apart. We were both frustrated with one another. She had been used to a certain lifestyle. A lifestyle that had been the opposite of mine." Jake gave out a snort, agreeing with what I had said. Of course, Juliet and I had different backgrounds and had other ideas of what fun could be, but it didn't mean that I didn't dabble in some of her adventures. 

"Anyways, as time went on, we learned to compromise with each other, and over time, our friendship grew, and the relationship we were supposed to portray died out and fell apart, but seeing as we had to stay married, we did agree that bonding would drop a lot of suspicions that had been arising in her society about us. So, we bonded at the two-year mark into the marriage, and the problems went away. Or, at least we thought they did. The reason behind my and Juliet's marriage was a contract for her protection. Juliet is the Queen of the light fae society. Seeing as she's the only surviving heir, her parents needed a way to keep her safe from the dark fae king - who also happens to be Jake's father. So, her parents enlisted the help of our society and reached out to Matt. Matt agreed, as long as Juliet and her parents continued to fund our missions to protect her, we would do our job." 

"And that's where dear old Angel came in. She had successfully finished her mission - " 

"You told us you failed your mission," Levi and Cosima butted in, cutting Jake off. I watched as Jake raised an eyebrow at me, the question burning deep in his eyes. He wondered why I would tell them I failed, but in all truth, I wasn't prepared to say to them that I had to slaughter an entire group of hybrid hunters. I took another swig of the beer, not daring to say anything. 

"Look, if Angel didn't tell you about it, there's a reason. She was outraged when she joined the family." I threw my empty bottle at Jake, who in turn caught it with ease. I hate it when he calls the pack 'family'. He made it seem as though we were some crime syndicate, "Anyways, as I was saying before, you both so rudely cut me off. Juliet joined the pack, and then Angel came back home after being gone for what, a year or two?" He asked, looking at me. I gave him a faint nod and reached out for another bottle. It took me a few years to take out those hunters, but that was the reason why it was also a failure. He had set it, so I had six months. 

"By the time I got back, Juliet was well known in the pack, and a lot of the children loved her, but it was also when Matt told me what I needed to do. He said that she needed to be married, and so I said yes. Within a few months, we were in a relationship, and for five years, we held that relationship. Once we hit the five-year mark, we got married. Year two came, and we bonded. After the bonding, the marriage began to shift in an unforeseen direction. When she met Rain, I was training with Matt when I had collapsed. The both of us had thought it was me collapsing from his punch to my chest, but it wasn't." Jake gave out a snort, gaining my attention. He tapped his index finger on his watch, causing me to squint at him. What was he getting at? 

"Speed it up, doll. My daughter's coming over soon, and I wanna be able to spend it with her," I sucked in sharply before chugging my untouched beer and placing it on the table. Licking my lips for any beer that didn't make it in my mouth before I sat up and stretched. My back popped from this, allowing me to give out a small moan. 

"To make an extremely long story short, when Juliet met Rain, they fucked each other. As a result, both are well aware of her being bonded to me. I was in the hospital for three months in recovery, seeing as my heart had been deteriorating because of the way the bond had been broken. I still have some pain from the broken bonding, but with the two of you, I'm sure my heart will heal." Turning to face the twins, I reached both of my hands out; I pulled the twins up from the couch only to lose their grip. My body seized up from their touch as my hormones skyrocketed. Sucking in sharply, my hands clenched into a tight fist. 

"Calm down, Romeo. Calm down." I spoke aloud. Closing my eyes, I sucked in once again before slowly releasing. Opening my eyes, nausea slammed into me harshly as I reached my hand out towards the twins. My vision hazed over as I stumbled to my knees, only to have laughter fill my eardrum. 

"So, the mating process with her begins. I'll be taking my daughter out to a diner if this is happening." Jake laughed. I blindly held my middle finger up from this as my eyes closed, effectively allowing the darkness to consume me. 

-

"Angel, wake up," Hands had touched my cheek, causing me to give out a low moan. I had just wanted to continue sleeping at this point. However, this pain had slightly been unbearable, and I knew that sleeping would help. Sure, it may not have been a lasting solution, but it would allow for some time until I knew I was ready for the mating process between the three of us. 

Forcing my eyes open, my vision had been a blur, causing me to close my eyes again. Then, groaning, I forced my eyes to open once more. My eyes took in the sight of Levi and Cosima hovering above me. A look of concern had been contorting their features. Their lips moved, but I couldn't hear a single word. 

"I can't hear you," I watched as their lips moved, but again nothing could be heard. What the hell is happening? Sitting up, I ran my hand through my hair and reached out for my phone. I held back the growing concern that I wanted out and sent a message to Matt, hoping that he would answer this problem. Or should I message Juliet? Biting my lip, I gazed down at both names. Should I send it in a group message? Closing my eyes, I blindly created the group and sent a message, praying that they would be awake. 

A hand touched my shoulder, gaining my attention. Looking up, the girls' lips moved, but I still couldn't hear a thing. Was this part of the mating process? Sucking in sharply, I pulled my phone up and gestured for them to grab their phones. The girls gazed at one another before they jumped up and went searching for their phones. 

I stayed silent, allowing myself to take in this new form of silence. I could probably get used to this, but it wasn't something I wanted. Finally, a buzz in my hand gained my attention, causing me to gaze down at my phone. A small smile reached my lips as I took in the messages from both Matt and Juliet. 

"Hearing loss isn't uncommon when it comes to mating. Once the mating is done, you'll gain your hearing back." I read Matt's message aloud, then let my eyes read Juliet's message, causing me to roll my eyes from her message. 'Someone's getting laid tonight, which reminds me. Rain and I have taken refuge in your bed. We'll play above the sheets.'  A small chuckle escaped my lips as I set my phone on the nightstand. After this, the girls sat down, their phones in their hands, waiting for me to message them, but I could only shake my head. 

"We have to mate." The words slipped past my lips. The girls' eyes grew wide from this before they tossed their phones behind them. They both had licked their lips before they turned to each other, their eyes locked together before they forced their attention on me. Their green eyes were gone and replaced with the deep blue that called out to my wolf. The girls slowly crawled towards me. Their musk filled my senses, causing excitement to rush through me. My clit began to throb at the idea of them touching me. 

"We'll enjoy you." Their voices were faint, but it had been a start to gaining my hearing back. I laid against the headboard of the bed and watched as both girls played a game of rock, paper, scissors. Raising an eyebrow, I watched as they both continued to end the round at a draw. 

Both are either picking rock or paper. I wonder why they wouldn't choose scissors. I thought to myself as they went on with the game for what could've possibly been hours. At some point, I had rolled my eyes and reached my hand out. Blindly, I grabbed the twin that had been closest to me. 

"Just make love to me already." With a low growl, the words slipped through my lips. This had caused both twins to growl out in response. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

102K 2.7K 39
A seventeen (17) year old girl named Breela, lives with her mom, and is worried because she's turning 18 in a few months and hasn't found her mate ye...
59.3K 2.6K 40
Freya Highwater was rejected by her mate five years ago, a rejection she accepted and moved on from. Since then her life has blossomed as she focused...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...
15.7K 866 28
My name is Roxy Gilbert and I'm apart of The Silent Moon Pack. When I was two years old, we were attacked by a stronger and more powerful pack. They...