Stalker (2doc)

By KingaMorus

How about I make a story where 2d starts developing a major crush on Murdoc and tries to suppress it, but ca... More

Smells nice
Mission: sweater
Snuggling
DROP THE PLATE
Peppermint tea
Footsteps
Talk to me~
Flashback!
Like this...
Dream
Refusing to ever let go
Reality
Old habits die hard
List of crushes
THIS IS SPARTA
Russel's in on it...
Confession time
Mine
Half asleep
Quick question
Oblivious
I love you
Back in the day
2doc inception
2doc is canon
Thank you
More 2doc

Christmas came early

8.1K 251 206
By KingaMorus

-whispering continues-

"Noodle you've got to get me out of here! I don't wanna die!" 2d squirmed.

"You should've thought about this earlier." She folded her arms and pouted. "You didn't even tell me..."

"Ok. Ok. I'm sorry! Next time I'll give you a heads up if I get another stupid idea, but please just help me!" 2d begged.

Murdoc sensed his chance and decided to pull a little prank. He pretended to be shuffling in his sleep and pressed the singers body even tighter against his own, causing him to gasp. He dug his face deeper into 2d's neck, gently brushing over his sweet spot. The singer yelped and jumped a bit, arching his back. Murdoc smirked at his reaction, proud of himself.

"What are you doing?! You'll wake him up!" Noodle gasped.

"I-I'm sorry, I'm ticklish..." he blushed. Noodle gently sighed in frustration.

"Ok, don't move, I'm going to get you out of here." She stood up.

"What are you going to do?"

"You'll see.." she said with an evil grin.

Description of what Noodle did:

Imagine you put your hands together to clap 👏 and then you fold your pinkies, ring fingers and thumbs so that only your middle fingers and pointing fingers ☝️ are left straight. It's like pretending your hand is a gun, but with two hands. (Something like "one thousand years of death" but not aiming for the butt 😂)

Noodle did that ⬆️ with her hands and then poked Murdoc IN THE RIBS as hard as she could.

-whispering ends here-

The bassist jumped up and yelled in pain, simultaneously letting the singer go and causing him to fall to the floor.

"Ow! What the heck?!"

"Hi Murdoc." Noodle smiled innocently. 2d sat up on the floor and looked up at the grumpy Murdoc. The bassist looked him up and down.

"U-Umm.. I-I borrow your sweater coz it was cold... I hope you don't mind..." the singer stammered, blushing and avoiding eye contact. "I can give it back if you want..." he sounded sad. Murdoc sighed.

"Nah, you can keep it, it already stinks of you anyway..." Murdoc looked up at Noodle angrily. "I hope you two have a good reason to be waking me up!" He stated.

"I wanted to show you two something in the living room!" Noodle grinned childishly.

"Do I have to?" Murdoc groaned.

"Yeees!" Noodle insisted. Murdoc rolled his eyes. "Now go put your clothes on and meet us outside." She said as she took 2d and dragged him out of the door.

"Noodle that was too risky!" 2d hissed.

"But it worked, didn't it?" She smiled innocently. 2d sighed.

"Yeah but-" he was interrupted by Murdoc throwing a blue t-shirt at his face.

"Stop leaving your shit in my Winnebago." He growled. 2d looked at the shirt, realising it's the one Murdoc spilled beer on when he was drunk.

Murdoc probably thinks I left it here as I allegedly changed into his sweater this morning... lucky he didn't find it earlier...

---

Noodle run into the living room before them giggling.

"Stop!" She shouted just as they were about to walk through the door. She pretended to gasp in shock. "What's this?" She pointed onto the doorframe above the two. They both looked up to see a mistletoe. 2d turned completely red and Murdoc looked at her with a 'WTF' face expression.

"This isn't even the right season..." Murdoc complained.

"That's what I said!" Del suddenly appeared in the room, startling 2d. "But she wouldn't listen!"

"Nice prank kid, I'm going back to sleep." Murdoc shrugged.

"NO!" Noodle yelled desperately. "You're standing under the mistletoe so you have to kiss!" She looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"Ah, fuck it." Murdoc sighed and pulled 2d in for a chaste kiss. "Happy?" 2d was completely red and speechless.

"What?! That's it??" She complained.

"What else do you expect me to do? You set up a prank, fine, but this is nothing else. I'm going back to sleep." Murdoc walked away.

"I-I don't understand..." Noodle said sadly. "I expected them to at least make out.." she sighed and looked up at 2d who still hasn't moved a muscle. "Toochi, are you alright?"

"I-I'm jus' gonna go to my room now..." His voice emotionless.

---

This is nothing else.. these words circled 2d's head. So he doesn't like me after all..? 2d was about to cry when Noodle burst into his room.

"Go away Noodle." He sniffed.

"Toochi, please give me one last chance... please!" He looked at her miserably, tears slowly rolling down.

"I was stupid to think he would ever like me back.."

"No toochi, it's my fault you're feeling like this! I was too pushy! Just give me one last chance... please?" 2d sighed as he sat up on his bed, wiping his tears.

"What have I got to lose?" Noodle smiled at him.

"Ok, let's go down to the living room and I'll explain the plan." 2d reached under his pillow and grabbed Murdocs shirt, hugging it as he stood up. Just like a little child clutching his favourite blanket. "What's that?" 2d didn't reply. "...ok then. Let's get going, shall we?"

They started walking towards the living room when suddenly Del materialised himself next to them.

"Hey Noodle, may I talk to you for a second?" He said as he pulled her away. "Let's do this my way this time.." he said a bit quieter so that 2d wouldn't hear.

"What do you mean?"she looked back at the singer who was waiting with a sour face, still hugging the shirt. Del looked at him.

"You go on ahead, we'll catch up to you." But they never did. The singer walked into the living room alone. He immediately noticed Murdoc lounging on the couch and sighed in frustration. Did Noodle set this up too?

"Nice to see you too, dullard." Murdoc replied sarcastically, not even bothering to look up. 2d walked up to the couch and stood in front of Murdoc, blocking the view of the tv, until he bothered to move.

Murdoc sat up in the middle of the couch sighing. He then looked up at 2d as he sat down next to him, holding something.

"2d, were you crying?" A hint of concern in his voice.

"Why would you care?" He mumbled, burying his knees in his chest and avoiding eye contact.

"Because you're my singer, and I just so happen to care." The bassist replied sternly then turned to face 2d. "Now tell me why you're crying."

This chapter made me depressed 😞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Stolen By E

Romance

11K 301 26
💙He was my everything, and I was so scared of losing him. He would break my heart if he left, but in that moment.. Being with him again, I didn't ca...
56.3K 653 15
Here comes a bunch of gorillaz fanfictions. Mostly x reader, but I can do some character x character if ya wanna. I'm not English, so my grammar coul...
32.9K 685 40
~COMPLETED~ When you get locked into your school for the night, and a portal opens up to the Gorillaz dimension. Weird things start happening, and b...
83.6K 1.6K 32
2d and Murdoc have an an encounter that leave both of them flustered. Not know why or how, they have more of these encounters. Will they confess thei...