Black Dragon (Rogue X Reader)

By MvJinkz

Y/n replaces Natsu in the last day of the grand magic games. During the battle ageist the dragons she meets f... More

Train Station
Collisium Rivalry's
The Day of The Dragon
The Ball
Sabertooth
Thanksgiving Special
Flash Backs
Titans Hand
Good Times
Trouble Makers
A Day To Relax
Waterpark Madness
Tartaros Rising
Tartaros Falling

Rainy Days

805 23 15
By MvJinkz

Y/n's POV

I was reading in my room alone. Shadow was at the Fairy Tail guild with the other Exceeds. I laughed at the memory of when they left.

******Flash Back******

"Let's go!" Shadow cheered as they were leaving for their sleep over with Happy and the other Exceeds. Rogue was having some trouble letting Frosh leave. I walked over to him and said.

"Come on Rogue it's not like he's going to be gone forever." He looked at me and just stared. It felt like he was staring at my soul. He was like that tell Fro said. "Don't worry Fro will be all right." Rogue started to once again gush at his cuteness. It was too cute to not take a picture so I snapped a quick photo before checking on Sting. I walked up to his office. When I entered hew was sleeping on the couch so I poured a bucket of hot water on him.

"What the hell." He said while jumping up and preparing an attack. When he tried to launch it at me I made a barrier to block it. "Finish your paperwork before you even think of sleeping, and don't attack people for no reason." Said a voice from behind me. He walked passed and hit Sting for trying to attack me.

"So you finally decided to let Fro go?" I said dramatically while smirking at him. He sent me a playful glare, and I just rolled my eyes and smiled. I left the twins to go to my room.

******Flash Back End******

I was still reading when there was a giant crash of thunder and then the room was shrouded in darkness. I then heard a crash from downstairs followed by some cursing and a girlish scream. I put down my book and ran out the door only to collide with Rogue who was also running out of his room.

"Sorry," I said, and then we proceeded to run down the stairs. There was a strange glowing coming from the hall. As I ran in I saw Hailee on the ground with a glowing Sting in a fighting stance. We were joined by the other guild members that were there.

"Well Y/n aren't you going to help me from this glowing lightbulb," Hailee yelled at me. "It's your own stupid fault for sneaking up on Sting in the dark," I growled back at her.

"Well, what was I supposed to do? He was the only person that I could see considering that he was glowing."

"You know her, and Sting what did I tell you about attacking people," Rogue asked me making me jump slightly because I forgot that he was behind me. I nodded forgetting that it was dark and he probably couldn't see me. "Yes, unfortunately, I do."

"What do you mean, unfortunately?" She shouted back at me. While we were yelling at each other there was a crack of lightning followed shortly by a crash of thunder.

"Why don't we just light some candles?" Yukino suggested, so we all gathered the candles and lit them. Hailee said something along the lines of "Its Lit." So I froze the flame from the candle that she had just lit.

"We should play some games while we are all here," Hailee said with a mischevious smile. I knew what she was up to. The rest agreed while I kind of just groaned. Rogue gave me a questioning look. I sent him one back that said you'll see.

"You are communicating through facial expressions, I thought that was our thing," Hailee said and then dramatically placed her hand over her heart like she was shot.

"Oh be quiet. You almost as bad as Sting with his paperwork." I told her. Rogue then realized that Sting wasn't doing his paperwork and glared at him.

"But Rogue there's no power. No power means no paperwork." Sting whined at him. "Sting you can glow," I mentioned. He still tried to convince Rogue to not make him do his work.

"Fine, but only this one time," Rogue growled at him finally giving in. We all sat in a circle ready for whatever game was suggested first. Of course, it was Hailee that suggested the game.

"Let's play truth or dare." She said enthusiastically.

"How do you play that game?" Yukino asked. What surprised me is that Rufus answered her question and then said that he would go first.

"Rogue truth or dare?" "Dare," He said nonchalantly.

"Curse like a sailor for 20 seconds straight." He looked surprised but did it anyway. I gave him a wide-eyed look.

"I'll make sure to remember that," Rufus said. "Rogue I didn't know that you knew how to swear," I told him. He just answered me with.

"When you grow up with my dragon you learn how to. Also truth or dare?"

"Um, truth," I responded and Hailee was going to say something before I glared at her and she shut up.

"What is the most embarrassing story from when you were with your dragon?" Hailee started laughing because she knew the story that I was going to tell. My face heated up.

"Well, we were swimming I sneezed and ended up freezing the entire lake. We had to wait tell our dragons got back to get out of it. Gajeel still teases me about it." I said with a red face. Before any of them could say anything I asked Ogre Truth or dare.

"Bring it on. I choose dare." Was all he said by for singing into a microphone about dares. I smirked and said. "I dare you to break your microphone." He stopped singing and looked at me horrified.

Rogue looked at me and said, "That's just cruel but nice one." and gave me a high five. Ogre was struggling with breaking it so Sting helped him. Ogre then asked him the question, and just like the rest of them, he said dare.

"Be locked in the closet with Hailee for seven minutes." Yukino looked a little hurt. I knew that she liked him so I went over to her and whispered "Don't worry she doesn't like him. She has a crush on a guy named Aj in Blue Pegasus." She looked relieved and said a small thanks to me.

Hailee's POV

I walked into the closet and we started scheming with each other.

"So how are we going to get them together?" He asked me cutting right to the chase.

"Well, lightbulb we just have to either make them jealous or force it," I told him. He stood there illuminating the closet.

"We should try the first one and then the second one." He smirked at me.

"I like it," I told him and then we started coming up with ways to make one of them jealous. Seven minutes went by really quickly.

We sat back down in the circle and Sting asked Yukino truth or dare.

"Dare I guess?" She said shyly. I felt slightly bad for putting her in this situation, but it's to get them together so.

"I dare you to sit on Rogues lap tell you next turn." He stated with a smirk. Y/n started laughing at him. He just glared down at her and smacked her lightly on the back of the head. I looked over at Yukino and her face could put Erza's hair to shame. She got up and walked over sitting on Rogue. He looked super uncomfortable.

"Man it's like you've never had a girl on your lap Rogue." Sting commented laughing. Rogue looked over and glared at him growling

"That's because I haven't."

"Hailee truth or dare," Yukino asked me. It surprised me a bit, but I still said dare.

"Drink a glass of water while standing on your hands."

"She's does that normally." Y/n told her. I just did the dare as quickly as possible.

"Truth or dare Frosty," I told Y/n with a smirk knowing that she hates that name.

"Dare." She glared but then saw my smirk and then regretted it but didn't say anything.

"I dare you to make out with the person to your left for 10 seconds." She looked over to her left and realized that it was Sting.

"I hate you. I hope that you now that." She stated

"Hey, I'm not that bad." Sting looked like he was offended. Y/n leaned over and started kissing Sting. Sting was the one who started making out with her. I looked over at Rogue to see his reaction. He looked like he was plotting how to kill Sting.

"Ok, it's been 10 seconds," Rogue stated while gritting his teeth together. It had only really been 6 but I let it slide.

"Are you jealous?" Sting said with a smirk. Rogue glared at him and before they could start a fight Y/n asked Rogue truth or dare.

"What would you do if someone tried to kill someone you cared about?" She asked him. I saw his face grow dark while he explained in the most menacing voice I have ever heard.

"I would slowly torcher them while they slowly burned away. I would rip out there spleen and make them eat it. I would..." I assumed this was also things he wanted to do to Sting for kissing Y/n. He looked up to see the look of horror on everyone's faces. Except for Y/n. She said,

"Same." Then they high fived again. "Orga, you know the question." Rogue turned to him.

"Switch clothes with Rufus." They did. Orga then decided to dare Rufus to a drinking competition resulting in both of them passing out.

"Well, what happens now?" Rogue asked when he realized that there was no one to ask the question to.

"I'll go, Rogue truth or dare?" Yukino spoke up. "Dare."

"OOO Rogue's getting risky," Sting spoke rather loudly and received a glare from Rogue.

"I dare you to let Hailee put makeup on you." When I heard that I was able to put makeup on someone I had the biggest grin. I made my makeup teleport to in front of me and started doing his makeup.

"Isn't he just the prettiest dragon slayer?" I teased him once I was done. He glared at me before daring Sting to switch clothes with Yukino. In turn, Sting dared Y/n to take off her shirt.

"Hailee Truth or dare." I went with truth for once in my life. "What are you planning?" Y/n glared at me somehow knowing that I was planning something.

"Well, I'm planning many things," I told her because I wasn't going to specify for her my plans. I saw the look on her face and it looked like she was mentally kicking herself.

I then turned to Rogue asking him truth or dare.

"Nothing can get much worse so dare."

"I dare you to face time Gajeel and Kiss Y/n with a straight face on camera," I smirked evilly. Y/n's face heated up again.

"Are you trying to get him killed?" She told me in a panic. Rogue had a blush dusted his cheeks, but he called Gajeel.

"What do you want?" came from the phone. Rogue didn't answer the question he just grabbed Y/n and kissed her straight on the lips. There was a bunch of curse words coming from the phone along with many death threats.
"Ryos I will kill you the next time I see you for kissing my sister. Where is her shirt? I swear you will..." He quickly ended the call before it could get worse.

"Can we change the game before Gajeel actually comes here and tries to kill Rogue?" Y/n asked and so we started playing never have I ever with the five of us.

"Never have I ever kissed Rogue." I started with. The funny thing was that Sting and Y/n drank a shot. I looked over at him questioning.

"It was one time and by accident. Minerva smashed our heads together and we accidentally kissed."

"Sting don't remind me," Rogue told him. We continued to play. Yukino went out first on "Never have I ever striped for someone." Said by Y/n. Y/n and Rogue went out on the same one said by Sting. It ended with me and Sting being the only ones awake.

"I think we did a good job," I told him giving him a fist bump.

"Yep, now all we need to do is get them to tell each other their feelings." We then went to sleep.

A/n Ok so this is one of the longer chapters. Also, does anyone else communicate through facial expressions with someone? Me and my best friend (One of the characters is based on her) would in math so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 300 7
Y/N L/N, A blood dragon slayer and Rogue's beloved girlfriend, starts to worry as Rogue begins going off on missions without her. The thing that make...
4.4K 77 77
The sequel to Part 1: Shadows of Magic: Fairy Tail has won the Grand Magic Games and has now taken back its title as the Number 1 guild in Fiore once...
13.3K 323 17
Y/N L/N is a powerful mage who is not known throughout Fiore. She is as powerful as the dark mage, Zeref. As she joins Fairytail, she decides to not...