Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack...

By Jordananime

Elsa has just ended the eternal winter in Arendelle and has come back into ruling the kingdom. But when thing... More

Let The Frost In ❄Elsa X Jack fan fiction❄
Frozen
Rise of The Guardians
Snow
Black
Winter Memories
A Truth A Past
Scars and Heartbeat
Plans Dreams Powers
Arendelle
Losing Control
Ghost from the Past
Their Perfect Worlds
Snowflake's Dream
Blizzard's Wish
Her Awakener
His Nuisance
Decide and Decided
Death is Cold as Ice
The One You Run Home To
Different Forms of Punishment
The Request
Meeting The Council
His Dark Secret
The Secret the Walls allowed Me to Hear
A Goodbye
The Final Step
A Snowflake becomes A Storm Vol.2

Have I been Forgiven?

9.1K 229 279
By Jordananime

Silent.

It was silent as I sat down on the floor with my back leaning against my bed. Images of Jack's infuriated face popped into my mind, making me cringe. My heart was breaking, what...what have I done? I should've listened...should've listen to him. I told him not to listen into the conversation and not to ask about it, I did that for a reason. I expected that Jack would be mad, but I didn't expect him to be enrage and I didn't expect that he......would use his powers on me.

I don't know what I should do......can he forgive me?

Will this storm never...end?

* Jack's P.O.V *

My rage froze at the sound of Elsa's crying. As her sobs got louder and louder, as they burst through the wall that connected our two bedrooms. Every fiber, every nerve in my body wanted me to ran to her, to comfort her, but......all I could do was fall. I crumbled to my knees, my palms catching me, holding my torso above the ground, letting my short white hair fall forward.

'What......what have I...done?' I thought to myself.

I let my rage get the better of me and I...I hurt her, I used my powers on her.

'Jack! You idiot! Control yourself!' I scolded myself.

Elsa's sobs echoed off the walls, going through my ears and into my heart. Stabbing pain in each direction, my jaw tightened as tears sting my eyes, finally showing their appearance. The pain got agonizing, it mixed with the guilt and regret, it made me crumble and I fell onto my back with my head looking up to the ceiling. My right arm went over my eyes, covering them in darkness, my left hand was on the floor, gripping the carpet, trying to get a hold of my sanity.

I......promised...I promised that I wouldn't let anything or anyone hurt her. I......I broke that promise.

I knew Elsa would try her best to quite her sobs of agony and pain. But it didn't matter, even if she was dead silent......I would know. I would know that she was confused, scared, sad, and.........broken. I would know, because I caused it and......I love her too much, I love her too much not to know, not to care about her, not to forgive her.

But the real question is......can and will she forgive me?

The cause of her sadness.

* Elsa's P.O.V *

My face was stained, tears rushing down my cheeks, to my chin, and finally to the floor. I wiped at them furiously, showing them how much I hating them for being there, how I wished that Hans never came, how I wished Anna never let him stayed. How I wished I was wrapped in Jack's arms, I needed him, I wanted him. I soon fell silent as my cheeks began to dry, what was I going to say? What was I going to say when I see him face to fa-

The door opened, my head shot to the door and my heart skipped a beat. He closed the door behind him, locking me and him in this room...alone.

He was wearing the same brown skinny jeans when I first met him, the dark blue hoody that covered his beautiful face and dark blue eyes. Except it was different now, instead of a smile, his face was expressionless, instead of a staff, his hands laid in his jacket pocket. Jack looked at me with eyes that were faded over and glossy, I could feel the pain they had. All my nerves in my body wanted to hold him, but I stopped myself, afraid that he would have another rage. I looked away but his eyes were still on me, I thought I heard him give out a small whimper.

It was silent, he didn't move and neither did I. Minutes went by and I heard footsteps, Jack was walking over to me. I didn't look at him, I was still and my body tensed up, my heart began to pound, he sat on the bed, on the side where I was. his leg almost touched my right arm, his elbows laid on his knees, and his head looked at the ground while his hands fidgeted. It killed me to see him like this, I wanted to touch him...but I was afraid of what he would do if I did.

Would he reject me, would he recoil from my touch. I didn't want that, I wanted him to embrace me, not leave me. So I didn't touch him, I didn't talk to him, I......just sat there. Then the next thing I knew, I felt his hand on my bare shoulder, sending chills done my spine. He slowly and lightly traced his fingers up my shoulder, sending their ice cold chills. Tingles spread through my body as his fingers found my collar bone, as he slowly traced it with his long, soft, beautiful fingers. My eyes closed and my heart began to pound, my lips parted open enjoying the feel, but my heart really pounded when his fingers touched my neck.

My breath hitched as his fingers slowly went up my neck, all the way to my ear lope. His pointer finger, found the tip of my jaw line and he slowly...gently trailed them down my jaw line, making me lean into his touch.

"Mmmm..." I purred.

His fingers went all the way to my chin and then finally to my lips. The moment he touched my lips, my eyes shot open. He......I......we should not be doing this, he is still mad at me and this isn't right. I haven't apologize and neither has he, no I can't let this problem go unanswered, it's either an apology first or nothing.

I got up, moving away from his touch and began to walk to the bathroom where I know I could be alone. I had barely took two steps when I felt Jack's hand on my wrist, I looked at him, he was still looking down to the ground. His hood covering his face and his eyes, the tightness he had on my wrist told me that he didn't want me to go. The tightness was telling me that he needed, that he was begging me not to leave him, not to let him go.

"Jack-"

"I'm sorry," Jack said interrupting me, I froze. My eyes widen.

"W...what did you say?"

"I'm sorry, Elsa. Please, please forgive me,"he said his voice filled with sorrow and emotion.

I looked at him and I saw he began to shake.

Do you know when you have the feeling you lost a best friend? When you see the person you love with another? When you see some one who is important to you crumbling from the inside, knowing that they're breaking, screaming, crying? Do you know the feeling? The feeling that someone that had just hit you in the stomach? The feeling that makes you think that your not real, that your just a dream? The feeling that just eats you up inside, that you know that something is going to happen? The feeling that you can't breath even though your breathing just fine?

Well, that's how I felt right now as I looked at Jack, as he was shaking. As he was crumbling inside, breaking, screaming, like he was just a piece of glass that could easily snap. It as like my heart was sinking to the bottom of the ocean, that it was being yank over and over and over again. Like he was begging me for help, to stay, to want him, to need him, to love him...and I did......I......stayed.

I stood in front of him and I sank to my knees, still looking at him with eyes filled with sorrow. His knees were spread apart, so I knelted in between his legs, getting as close as him as I could. He didn't looked at me, his face was covered by his hood and his eyes were still on the ground. I slowly reached my hands up to his hood, feeling the soft blue fabric between my fingers. I hesitated, wondering if he wanted me to pull his hood off or not, then I felt his hands on my waist, there touch sending chills up my body.

"Do it, Elsa. I want you to see how sorry I am and if you forgive me... kiss me," he said and his voice was addicting. It made me want him even more.

I bit my lip as I slowly moved Jack's hood from his face. My eyes widen as I looked onto his face filled with sorrow and regret. The sun's rays made his white hair sparkle, his blue eyes were dull and colorless, his face was stained with tears and his jaw was tight and clenched. As I looked onto his face it was like something was yanking at my heart, the pain, the agony, it was all written on his face and it murder me to see him this way.

I could tell that the face that I made was complete regret because Jack's eyes widened in sadness.

"Elsa," he said seductively.

"I-I' m sorry, I'm so sorry," I said as I slammed my lips into him.

He was frozen at first, his hands tight on my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck, his white hair brushing softly on my arms.

"Mmmmm," he moaned as he eased into the kiss pulling me closer to him by my waist.

He made the kiss deeper, prying my mouth open as his tongue crept in and touched mine. My hands clutched his shirt, our bodies were touching, both of our torsos looking for each other. Wanted to feel each other, his hands went up and down my back, sending heat all through my body. I moaned and groaned at the feel of his hands trailing up and down my spine, he smiled behind my lips. I could feel my cheeks get warm, my heart was pounding like an angels wings, strong and powerful.

Jack's hands stroked down my spine all the way to my waist. Then I felt his fingers go under the black fabric of my shirt and onto my skin.

"Jack!" I said breathless.

"Shhhh..." He told me as he brought his mouth to my neck.

He stroke his soft lips on my skin, sending chills through up my spine. His hands moved up my torso, stopping at my stomach, my breath hitched as his hands slid up my body.

"Elsa..."he breathed in my neck, his hot breath sending goose bumps on my skin.

His thumbs began to stroke circles on my stomach, sending chills and sparks up my body.

"Mmm..."I purred, he chuckled.

"My.........Elsa," he said stroking his lips from my neck to my shoulder. He softly bit my skin, my hands tighten around him, wanting him more and more.

"I'm sorry," he said as between each kiss he left on my body. My forehead, my cheek, lips, neck, shoulder, between each kiss he said "sorry". Tears started to go down my face, tears of joy that I had been forgiven. Jack saw those tears and he started to kiss them, taking them off my face with his soft lips, sweet, gentle, butterfly kisses that took the tears away. I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Elsa," he said with so much emotion, it made my heart pound.

I buried my face into his chest, wrapping my hands tightly around his waist, his arms soon wrapped tightly around me.

"I love you, Elsa. Don't you every forget that. I was being an idiot wh-"

"I understand," I said cutting him off.

"I understand, it was my fault anyway-" He pushed me away from him by my shoulders, stopping my sentence.

"It wasn't your fault," he said looking at me with serious eyes.

"Jack-"

"Elsa, I'm telling you, it's not your fault. It was mine, I should've listened...I shouldn't have listened onto the conversation. I'm sorry..." he said looking away from me, his eyes soon being filled with regret. I grabbed his face in my hands, making him look at me, his hand grabbed my wrist, I looked at him with determination.

"I love you, Jack Frost. No matter what happens, no matter what you do, I would always love you. Even if you move on from me and find someone else, I would still......love you."

He smiled and he gave out a sigh, his right arm wrapped around my waist as his left hand caressed my cheek. He brought his face closer to mine, his eyes filled with longing.

"Good, because I plan to love you for the rest of eternity and far beyond that," he said softly and he gently placed his lips on mine, making my heart pound faster than it has ever before.

To thee end of Eternity and far Beyond that.

* Pitch's P.O.V *

"Arrrgh," I grunted in rage. I picked up a piece of wood with my powers and through it against the wall, letting shards of wood fly across the room.

"Destroying things in rage can't help you get Elsa," she said coming into the room, her heels making a clicking sound. She wore a black suit that was tight against her body, black boots that went all the way to her knees, a golden belt hanged around her waist. The suit had a beautiful shiny black design on it that you could only see in the sunlight or in the right angle. The suit was a turtle neck, but it had no sleeves, a long piece of black fabric came from behind her waist and down to the floor, making her look unbelievably wicked.

"And changing your wardrobe won't help you either," I snapped back at her.

"Hey if I'm going to be bad, I have to work the part," she said sitting down in the couch that was in the corner.

"And besides, it's not fair that you get to change your hair and your clothes, you don't even look like you," she said featuring to me.

"You know why I have to change my appearance when ever I'm in front of them!" I yelled at her.

"Yeah, but do you have to change your whole appearance, including your whole body?!"

"Look, where not having this discussion, were ending it now."

"But Pitch-"

"No more!"

"Just...one more question?"

"Fine...what is it?" I said crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"Why don't you let anyone see your true self, you so much cuter as your true self."

"Because, can't you tell? They would know who I was before I became "Pitch Black". They would know my past and who knows how they would react, to me and him." I said my voice softening.

"Pitch?"

"What?" I said unfolding my arms from my chest.

"How old are you and how old is...him?"

"I'm......20 and he is just......18."

"And he doesn't know?"

"No, why do you think I have to keep my appearance hidden, the minute they see my true form. They would know the truth......now let's just drop the topic."

"Alright, alright, don't put your nightmares in a knot."

I glared at her, "so got any bright ideas?" I said leaning against the glass table that was behind me. She got up from the couch and she stood in front of me, her eyes were unbelievable dark and wicked.

"Oh, I have ideas, but they're not especially bright. They are rather...dark," she said with a smirk.

My golden eyes blazed with excitement and I smiled.

"Well," I said.

"You know how Elsa is losing her powers?"

"What do you mean...losing her powers?" I asked almost jumping at the sound of it.

"I mean she's losing control, dumb nuts! The bathroom, the hallway, those weren't under her control. You could feel the surge of power rushing through her body, just getting ready to burst and she's losing it."

"So?..." I asked doing the "go on" gesture with my hand.

"So this is the perfect time for you to step in and do what you do best."

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying...she's vulnerable, weak and scared, well...not that weak actually. Anyway, what I'm saying is...this is when you can teach her to be dark, to show her fear is power."

"Hmm...it's not a bad idea, when do we begin?"

"First, we have to get them separated."

"How?"

"We wait," she said walking over to the steel globe that was in the middle of the room.

"For what?"

She turned her head and looked at me, her eyes narrowing in pleasure and her lips curled up into a menacing grin.

"For when they go home...to the North Pole..." she paused and put her hand on the globe, feeling the steel under her hands. Then her hands placed her sharp nails on the steel and she scratched an "X" on the North Pole, making a screeching sound.

"Then we begin," she said her eyes blazing with anger.

* Elsa's P.O.V *

The rest of the day I showed Jack around the kingdom, I even took him to into the town to see the people. Everyone greeted him with open arms and the my smiled and welcomed him with open arms and that's when we met Kristoff and Anna.

"What are they doing?" Anna whispered in my ear as we watch Jack and Kristoff staring at each other.

"I think they're sizing each other up?" I whispered back at her as Jack and Kristoff tried to out tall each other.

Jack and Kristoff both stood up straight, trying to see who was taller, they were the same height. Me and Anna stood there dumb founded as Jack and Kristoff started to walk in a circle looking at each other, standing each other. They were like to male wolves trying to see who was the biggest and strongest, getting ready if it was worth to fight. After they circled each other a few more times, Jack stood next to me and Anna stood next to Kristoff in front of us. Jack's eyes and Kristoff' s eyes kept their hold on each other.

"What's with the reindeer?" Jack whispered in my ear looking at Sven.

"What's with the staff?" Kristoff whispered in Anna's ear looking at Jack's staff.

"Hey!" Jack and Kristoff said in unison, both hearing each other about what they asked about the other.

"Stop that," they said in unison again.

The both looked at each other, each one giving out a "hmm" sound. Trying to forgive out ways how to trip the other from saying the same thing.

"Monkey wonka punk."

"Monkey wonka punk," they both said in unison.

"Knock it off."

"Knock it off," the both raged.

"Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven!"

"Quit it, No you!"

"Quit it, No you!"

"Jan, Feb, Mar, April, May, June, July, Aug, September, Oct, Nov, Dec!"

"Jan, Feb, Mar, April, May, June, July, Aug, September, Oct, Nov, Dec!" Again...unison!

"1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, 100!"

" 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10, 100!" Okay, this is getting old.

"Stop it!"

"Stop it!"

"Snowflakes!"

"Snowflakes!"

"Snow!"

"Snow!"

"Anime!"

"Anime!"

Wait? Did they just said, "anime"?

"Frantic!"

"Frantic!"

"Rival!"

"Rival!"

Okay, now there just saying some random stuff.

"Broken arrows!"

"Broken arrows!"

"30 Seconds to Mars!"

"Hunger Games!"

"Hunger Games!"

"Divergent!"

"Divergent!"

"Miley Cyrus twerking, blah!"

Since when did Miley Cyrus come into the conversation!

"The band Daughtry."

"Harlem shake!"

"Harlem shake!"

What in the world!

"Gangnam Style!"

"Gangnam Style!"

Every word and every letter, number they said was in unison. Every word and every timing was spot on. Another few weird words and word things had spoken and another twenty minutes went by when Kristoff said...

"I'm stupid," he said by himself.

"You sure are," Jack said crossing his arms in front of his chest and smirking at Kristoff.

It fell silent as Jack and Kristoff stared at each other eyes filled with rage. I looked at Anna and she looked at me, our eyes were both filled with worry, "Oh no," she mouthed with her lips. We looked back at the boys, as they both looked at each other. Then suddenly Kristoff and Jack both gave out ground breaking......laughs?

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" The both laughed. Kristoff walked over to Jack and put his arm around his shoulder like they were long timed friends that had just been reunited.

"I like this guy," Kristoff said pointing to Jack.

"You're not so bad yourself, buddy," Jack said and they both laughed.

Me and Anna looked at each other dumb founded, wondering what the check just happened. Then we both burst out laughing holding our tummies, then we saw Kristoff and Jack turned around.

"So, have you gotten to third base?" Kristoff whispered into Jack's ear. Me and Anna froze at hearing what Kristoff just said and stood quite, we looked at them.

"Third base? what do you mean by "third base"?" Jack whispered back, they both stink at whispering.

"You know...with Elsa?"

"Ohhh......"that" third base. Boy, I've made it pass third base," Jack whispered with a cunning smirk.

"Did you make it to home!"

"Nope...but I'm getting there, you?" Jack asked.

"Same as you. So..."

Me and Anna looked at each other and nodded. We walked over to the boys and slapped them in the back of their heads.

"Ouch!" They both said and turned around, looking at us dumb founded. Me and Anna both crossed are arms in front of us.

"Who is at "third base"?" I said.

"Crap, dude do you know what I do when this happens?" Jack said to Kristoff.

"No...what?"

"I.........RUN!!!!!!!!"

Jack and Kristoff both bolted off running in the other direction as they laughed their heads off.

"Hey! Get back here," Anna said both of us trying not to laugh as we ran after the boys.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Jordananime here.

Hi guys, so what do you think, good right? Well, I broke my tradition just for this one......and I repeat...this ONE chapter. Now the tradition is back on, so I hope you are all satisfied, cause now it "Possessive Hearts", turn.

I know that my updates are usually longer, but I had to make it short so I could write all the good stuff to make an awesome chapter. Also, I have Aims next week, so it might take me a while to update any and I mean any of my books. But if you get bored and can't have patience, I beg of you please have it, because you all know that I don't disappoint in my chapters.

So, if your bored and want to read more of my work, I would like you to at least check out my new book "Possessive Hearts" it's a new book, but so far it's doing pretty well. It only has 3 parts, but it already has 46 or more reads so that's great. If you like werewolves, mates, possessive Alphas, disobedient Betas then you would definitely love this book, so please at least check it out, please? I would really appreciate it :)

The other book I'm working on is "Demons, Angels, Love". If you like Demons, Angels, war, magic, romance, death defining secrets. Destinies that can be changed, than this is the book for you. The last book I have is "Poetry I Love," and by the title you could already guess it's about poetry. These poems aren't what you think they are, they're deep and expressive and supportive. Also most of the poems are true, so if you want to learn more about me and my friends, than if you read this book you would know me a little better.

I am so glad to have all of your guys support. It feels so good to write something when I know people are going to love and enjoy it, so I thank you all so, so much for your support. I love you all so very much, you are all special to me and I hope you keep reading and keep giving me support. Also, if you need any help with writing a story, you could always ask me what you should do, just message me and help you when ever I can.

So, read, comment, vote, apologize, get to third base, don't hide your true self, talk in unison with someone you just met...

And I'll see you when the next Storm hits. I love you all :)

Jordananime out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 862 36
This is an original story, plz don't steal Hiding away, Elsa felt that she hurt her sister too much, she could handle the pain, but soon it was too m...
15.7K 349 64
A Rise of the Guardians/Frozen Fanfiction He was the only friend she'd ever had. She was the first one to see him. And then he was gone. Five year...
8.5K 463 32
'SOPHIE!!!!!' Jamie screams. I look to Sophie to see her unconcious and with a deadly wound laying on the floor. 'Get her of the battlefield and wra...
95K 3.6K 106
Elsa and Anna Moon are the Princesses of the Spirit World, daughters of King Manny Moon. Elsa has Ice magic and Anna has Fire magic. Pitch strikes ag...