what they say » daniel seavey

By wdwimagines

#33 in Fanfic on 2/16/18- Camila Martinez is a 17 year old girl who gets dragged along to a concert... More

about the authors
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
epilogue
concert
instagram account
google form
8 letters tour vip (updated)
fanfiction awards 2018
THANK YOU!

thirteen

30.8K 630 1.3K
By wdwimagines

~Camila's POV~

After the movie, we decide to go to the Why Don't We house. Not to our surprise, everyone is sitting in the living room talking when we walk in. All of the boys were there, and Morgan was too. I then noticed Corbyn's phone propped up on a book on the table. They seem to be talking to it. Then I realized he must be live streaming on Younow. Daniel and I try to sneak past them, but Morgan noticed and calls us over to where she and the boys were huddled up near the phone.

"Daniel! Camila!" she hollers. "Get your asses over here!"

Daniel wraps his arm around the small of my back and walks over to the table with me.

When we pop up on the screen, the comments go wild.

I read some of the comments, and most of them are-

#DAMILA

Omg its my parents!!

OMG Camila is soooo pretty

Relationship goals omggg

CHOKE ME DANIEL DADDY

UGLY HOE STEP OFF MY MANSSS CUMILASS!!

Daniel leans down and whispers in my ear.

"Can I tell them?"

I bite my lip. I know exactly what he is talking about. I have gotten a lot of hate from some of Daniel's fans, but I have also gotten positive feedback. I was torn.

"It's up to you." I tell him, but on the inside, I am unsure.

He rubs my back. It makes my knees weak. I want our relationship to be private, like our little secret, but at the same time, I want to shout from a cliff that Daniel James Seavey is mine and only mine.

"The viewers on this livestream are the first people to hear our big announcement." says Daniel.

"Me and Camila are officially dating."

Morgan immediately stands up and starts screaming. She runs up to me and gives me a bear hug. Jack, on the other hand, fist bumps Daniel. The comments are going crazy.

OMG DAMILA IS REAL!!!!

Daniel could do better.

She looks like Daniel's ugly little sister.
^ bitch is u blind

YESSS GOALLLSSS

TOOK U GUYS LONG ENOUGH!!!!1!

All of the guys were practically jumping on Daniel at this point.I look over at Jonah, and he seems to be celebrating and bombarding Daniel, as everyone else was doing. Maybe me and Daniel were wrong about him?

~ Jonah's POV ~

When Daniel released the news to the fans on the livestream, I was pissed. I did so much to stop their relationship, and as far as I knew, it made them ever closer than before. I knew that I couldn't show my true colors to the fans, though. I got up with the other guys and pretended to be all happy and proud. At some point, I noticed Camila staring at me.

Did she know?

No, of course she didn't know. There's no way she could've found out. She's too dumb.

~ Camila's POV ~

"Oh! And it's also Camila's birthday tomorrow!" Zach exclaims. I smile, glad he remembered.

"Yeah, you guys should all follow her! Her instagram is @camilamartinez !" Jack exclaims to the viewers.

We all sit down and talk to the fans a little more. Well, everyone but me. I was too busy refreshing my instagram, as the followers can rushing in like a broken dam. It made my phone slow.

I was getting so many followers so fast, It was the craziest thing I've ever experienced in a long

time! Excluding me and Daniel's kiss, of course...

I stop refreshing my Instagram, and look up and read the comments on the livestream.

Daniel and Camila KISS!!

JORGAN VS. DAMILA!!

KISS ALREADY!

I look over at Daniel to see him reading the comments, too. He looks back up at me and smiles. I blush and look away.

He uses the arm he has around me to pull me closer to him, he kisses me on the cheek. I lean back onto him, and he rests his chin on top of my head. I go on my phone and see that it is already 11:30. I yawn and refresh Instagram. 79k on Instagram? That's crazy!

I yawn again.

"You tired?" Daniel asks softly, stroking my hair.

"A little." I sigh.

"Are you gonna stay here?" He asks.

Morgan was, and I'm pretty sure Marissa was at Brandon's, so I decided to just stay.

"I guess so, yeah." I reply.

"Do you want to get in bed now?" He asks.

My heart melts as his thoughtfulness.

"I'll wait until the YouNow ends." I tell him.

Right now, Corbyn, Zach, Jack, and Morgan were playing never have I ever, the fans asking the questions.

"Never have I ever.." Zach reads a random comment. "Kissed someone in the same room as you right now."

Morgan and Jack each put down a finger. Me and Daniel look at each other and both put down a finger, too. We weren't playing, but it was still funny. I don't think anyone notices, though, because everyone continues on like normal. In the back of the room, off camera, I see Jonah put down a finger, looking straight at me. For a minute, I tense up until I feel Daniel tighten his grip on me and kiss my forehead.

"Aww man, why do I always miss out on all the action!" Zach pretends to be upset about not having kissed any of us.

"Because you aren't legal, bro!" yells Corbyn.

"Neither is Camila!" He defends.

"She will be in, like, 20 minutes." Jack laughs.

I roll my eyes.

The YouNow ended soon after, and me and Daniel go to his bedroom. Jonah was in there already, but once he saw us, he started packing up.

"What are you doing?" Daniel asks.

"Sleeping in the living room. I don't want to be up all night hearing you two pound the shit out of each other." He shrugs.

We both turn bright red.

"I can assure you that won't be happening." I tell him, but I'm secretly glad he is moving out.

"Whatever you say." Jonah says.

"I'm out too." Zach says, struggling with his air mattress.

I laugh at him struggling to pull the mattress through the door.

"Crap." I muttered, remembering my clothes.

"What?" Daniel asks.

"I didn't bring anything to change into," I say, "I'll go ask Morgan if she has any extra clothes."

"Don't bother- You can wear one of my shirts!" He tells me.

He pulls out a long black shirt. Wow. He wears a lot of black.

I go into the bathroom and change. I take a risky chance of ditching my shorts since his shirt goes down to my mid thighs.

I walk outside the bathroom and see Daniel shirtless in the bed. I crawl under the covers and

rest my head on his chest.

"Hey babe." He strokes my hair.

If he keeps stroking my hair like that, I'm going to melt.

"Hi." I say softly before yawning.

"Today was awesome." He chuckles.

"I agree. We should do that more often." I smile to myself.

"We could hang out tomorrow, since it's your birthday and all." He suggests.

I smile at the thought.

"I would love that," I begin, "But don't you have to record a song tomorrow?" I ask, vaguely remembering him mention that the last time we hung out.

"Yeah, but I will always make time for you, baby."

I smile at his sweet words. How did I get so lucky?

"I really don't deserve you, Daniel." I say, truthfully.

"Don't say that!" He exclaims. "If anything, I don't deserve you. You are beautiful, amazing, funny, thoughtful, kind, and most importantly, you are mine. I wouldn't give you up for anything in the whole entire world." He says.

And I believe him, because I feel the same way.

I snuggle my head into his neck, and he wraps a protective arm around my body.

We stay like that for a while, just laying there, before I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Almost asleep, I swear I hear daniel beside me.

"Happy birthday, baby girl."

A/N

Guys! It may take a little bit longer in between in each chapter because vacation/traveling but we will make sure to keep uploading! Tell us how you feel about this chapter in the comments below!

July, 15, 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 6.2K 35
We've all seen the cheesy Hallmark movies at Christmas time. Well this is pretty much one of those cheesy movies staring our favorite Brit! Is it go...
1.7M 39.1K 39
"You're all I want." he said, and though his face proved seriousness, his eyes spoke of all the love in the world. [Completed.] © 2015 runninglow wat...
1.1M 59.7K 37
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
401K 12.1K 93
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...