How far I'll go - S.Black

Od nathalieeca

The story about Charlotte Potter and how she traveled through time and fell in love with the last person she... Více

-0-
-Playlist-
-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-22-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-
-27-
Note!
Important!

-5-

44.9K 1.1K 501
Od nathalieeca

Charlotte froze. She had no idea how she was gonna explain this without telling James the truth.

"Charlotte!" He said trying to get her to look at him but she was still just starring at the map. When he had jelled her name three times she finally looked at him.

"Can you please explain to me why you have lied about your name? And why you have the same last name as me?" James was getting more and more worked up by the whole thing. Why had she lied to all of them? Who was she really?

Charlotte didn't know what to say. She had to tell him the truth. He was someone she couldn't lie to. This was bad.

"Uh... I can explain. But you have to be opened minded and let me talk. Plus we have to go where no one can hear us." She said and before James could say anything she started to walk down the corridor and he hurried after her.

"Where are we going?" James asked with a frown on his face as he walked behind her. He didn't understand how someone so small could walk so fast.

"We'll be there soon."

James didn't say anything else and just followed her to the 7th floor corridor and he knew exactly where she was going. What he didn't understand was how she could now about this place. Sure they had talked about it but not where it was located or how to get in. Charlotte walked by the wall three times before a door appeared and She opened it and turned to James.

"Come on, get in." He did as she said and followed her in to the room of requirement.

"Okay, now spill." James said and sat down on of the couches that had appeared in the room.

"I don't know where to start."

"The beginning is a good place to start." James said sarcastically. Charlotte let out a sigh before she sat down facing him.

"Okay, what I'm about to tell you is something you can't tell anyone." She said with a serious tone in her voice.

"And why is that?" James raised his eyebrows and crossed his arms over his chest.

"You'll understand when I've said everything. But before I start you have to promise me."

"Okay, Fine."

"Say it."

"Okay, I promise."

"Promise you won't tell anyone, not even Lily or Sirius."

"I promise. Now start before I tell Dumbledore about this and get you expelled."

"Okay. I'm gonna tell you everything and like I said before have an opened mind."

James nodded and made a gesture with his hands that she should continue.

"I'm from the future." She blurred out and his eyes got big.

"You'r from the future?"

"Yes, I was running from some bad people when I was struck by a spell just as I was about to apperate and I ended up here, buy the black lake."

"Okay, Now explain the name."

"I don't want you to think about me any different. And maybe it isn't so hard to figure out. I have your last name and I'm from the future." It took a few minutes before James understood and his eyes widened.

"Uh... uh... Y-you a-are m-m-m-y da-da-daughter?" James said or more stuttered.

"Yeah... I'm." She said and didn't want to meet his eyes. Charlotte didn't want to see how he reacted to the news.

"Tell me more." James said after five minutes off silence. "Tell me everything about how you ended up here."

"Like I said was my friends and I running from some bad people. We were kind of wanted back there, or my twin was." Her eyes widened and so did James when she mentioned Harry.

"You have a twin?"

"Yes, his name is Harry. They say he look exactly like you but he got our mothers eyes. With me it's the other way around. They say I look exactly like my mother and have your eyes."

When James looked at Charlotte and in to her eyes he could see what they were talking about, she really did have his eyes. He started to study her, he could tell who she looked like but he couldn't get his hope up.

"Who is your mother?" This made Charlotte laugh.

"Who do you think? It's Lily." This made his heart swell. In the future he and Lily would have kids, twins.

"Do you have anymore siblings?"

"No, It's just me and Harry."

James nodded and asked Charlotte to tell her more about her life. So she did, she told him all about Ron and Hermione and how Granger was Hermiones last name. How they were bullied (if you could say that) by Draco Malfoy and his gang and how Hermione had punched him in the face during their third year. She also told him about Neville and how he was her best friend (Ron and Hermione were always more Harrys friends than hers) and how he was Alice and Franks son.

They laugh a lot and talked for hours. The only thing Charlotte didn't tell him about was about him and Lily, that they weren't alive in her time, that she had never met them before.

"So do you know Sirius, Remus and Peter?"

"Yeah, Sirius is my godfather and we had Remus as a teacher during my third year. But Snape told everyone about his "furry little problem" and he had to resign."

"Wait, Snape is a teacher?"

"Yes, he was our potions teacher."

"I feel sorry for you. What did Remus teach?"

"He thought defense against the dark arts. He thought me and Harry a lot that year. It feels really weird to see them in this time."

"I understand that. It has to be weird to see everyone a lot younger."

"It is. But it's nice to finally get to know you and Lily." Charlotte regretted the words just as they left her mouth. This was something she shouldn't tell James. She had told herself that she shouldn't tell him about who was alive and who wasn't.

"What do you mean with get to know me and Lily?" James said with frown on his face.

"Oh, look at the time. I have to go." Charlotte said standing up from the couch trying to play it off. James didn't let it go and before Charlotte walk alway he put his arms around her waist and sat her down on the couch again.

"What do you mean?" He said firmer this time.

"I can't tell you that." Charlotte said with a sigh and didn't look him in the eyes. She knew that if she did she would tell him everything.

"You promised that you would tell me everything."

"But I can't tell you this, you have to trust me in this."

"Tell me." James almost yelled this time, he didn't understand why she didn't just tell him.

"Because you're dead okay." Charlotte yelled and after she put her hands in front of her mouth with a shocked expression on her face. Now she had screwed up, a lot.

"We're d-d-dead?" James didn't know what to think. He felt sad and angry at the same time. First angry that she hadn't told him from the beginning, and sad that he wouldn't get to see his kids grow up and that they had grown up without parents.

"Yes. This is why I didn't want to tell you." Charlotte started to pace around the room. She couldn't stop running her hands through her hair and was freaking out.

James was still in shock, he didn't know if he wanted to know the next question but he had to ask.

"How old are you when we die?"

"We were a little over a year old." This made James heart break even more.

"But you grew up with Sirius and Remus right?" This made Charlotte heart break, she knew that she couldn't tell him the whole story about his best friends.

"No, I didn't knew about them and didn't meet them until I was thirteen."

James was lost in thought, how could Charlotte not have known his best friends? If Sirius was her godfather like she had told him, he would have raised them.

"James, I know that you have a lot of questions but I can't tell you anymore. It could change the future and I don't know what would happen then. And you cant tell anyone about this. You're the only one who can know who I really am." James nodded. He had so many questions but like she said, it was dangerous for him to know to much.

"I promise I won't tell anyone else." He promised her and pulled her in for a hug. Charlotte hugged back and buried her face in his chest. Tears were starting to form in Charlottes eyes and she did everything she could so they would escape.

"Does someone else know?" James asked still having his arms around her.

"Dumbledore knows I'm from the future, but not who I'm. I didn't tell him my real name so he doesn't know that you and Lily are my parents." James nodded and was still hugging the small girl in front of him. He didn't want to let go of his new found daughter.

Charlotte and James stayed in the R.O.R and they didn't talk for the rest of the day. They just sat hugging each other. They didn't realize that they missed all the classes that day or that their friends was really worried about them.

"Lily!" Sirius yelled down the corridor when he saw the familiar red-head.

"Sirius, hi." She smiled at him and pulled her books closer to her chest.

"Have you seen James today? I can't find him."

"No I haven't. I haven't seen Lottie ether." Lily said shaking her head.

"He was acting so weird this morning. I tried talking to him and then he just ran away."

"Just after breakfast he came and asked to talk to Lottie but I haven't seen any of them since then." Lily said shrugging.

When Sirius heard this he got a frown on his face and he could feel the anger growing in him. Had James lied to him about his feelings towards Charlotte? How could he do that to Lily? Had he lied just to get her to himself?

"I'll see you later Lily." He mumbled before he left Lily standing in the corridor with a confused look on her face.

Sirius walked through the castle not looking or talking to anyone as he did. Right now he just wanted to be left alone with his thoughts.

It didn't take long before he crashed in to someone and just before he could yell at the person who walked in to him.

"I'm so sorry Sirius. I wasn't looking were I was going." He heard a familiar voice say and when he looked up he saw Charlotte standing in front of him and James standing behind her. Charlottes eyes were red and puffy and he could tell she had been crying.

"It's okay. The only thing I'm wondering is where you've been the whole day? We have been worried!" Sirius said, trying not to sound mad about them disappearing the whole day.

"Oh shit." James said and turned pale. "I have to find Lily, I'll see you two later." James yelled as he had started to run down the corridor looking for his girlfriend.

"So, you spent the whole day with James?" Sirius asked Charlotte trying not to sound jealous.

"Yeah, I had some personal things that I needed to talk to someone about and he was there so he just listened to me ranting about everything the whole day. He is such a good friend." Charlotte said with a smile on her face. When Sirius heard this words and saw her smile all the bad feelings disappeared and he smiled down at her.

"The classes are over for the day and it's soon time for dinner. Want to walk down there together?" Charlotte smiled at him and couldn't help but to get lost in his grey eyes.

"I'll love to. Let's go." Charlotte took his hand in hers and started to walk down the corridor. Both of them could feel the sparks from their skin touching and they were both smiling like lunatics.

2052 words

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

252K 7.9K 20
'' ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʜɪʙɪᴛᴇᴅ ғʀᴜɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴛʜᴇ sᴡᴇᴇᴛᴇsᴛ.'' ▪️ In which heartbreaker Sirius Black finally understands what it means to love someone you can nev...
3.4M 119K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
19.5K 716 25
sirius black x oc x remus lupin When Charlotte Harris returned for her sixth year at Hogwarts, her only concern was passing her NEWT's and surviving...
19.6K 496 28
Follow Elizabeth Gold of love and friendship. As she joins her fifth year at Hogwarts she soon finds herself falling for the heartbreaker Sirius Blac...