Subject 17-22 (BLACK BUTLER)

By MoonShadowWriting

A girl escapes her nightmare after being tested and used for 8 years. She meets a boy also with a troubled pa... More

Test subject 17-22
Everyday
Visiting day!
Expirament
Escape!!
RUN!
Where am I?
Girl of Prophesy?
My name Sibyl?
His true self
Meet the Servants
He..Hello
What a mess
Investigate
Dont you worry
Burning Memories
Good or bad
More to hide
Blood and Bullets
Dark hand, Bright light
Dream
Not the real me, but good enough
Tears and blood
Hey all!!
Only a Memory

Surprised?

3.2K 77 8
By MoonShadowWriting

This chapter is from the past when they first saw 17-22. Hope you enjoy it.

Ciel Prov:

I sighed "Sebastian I don't understand why we're in the middle of nowhere. In the woods no less. You know how much I despise camping", I said annoyed.

Sebastian kept walking right beside me "I apologize Master, but I would not have brought you here if it wasn't important".

I stopped "Then why are we here exactly"? He stopped and gave me his usual closed-eye smile. "If you remember correctly Master, the queen wanted us to investigate this place, she believes that there has been drug trafficking right along these parts, she wants us to investigate and put a stop to it".

I snickered "Yes I do remember, but why didn't you tell me it was going to be in the middle of the woods", he bowed in front of me "I'm sorry young Master, it won't happen again," I rolled my eyes "sure it won't".

I started walking again "Let's just get this over with". He walked right along beside me and then stopped "What now Sebastian", I said annoyed. He put his arm in front of me preventing me from walking anymore. His eyes darted from side to side as if searching for something.

That's when I hire what sounded like horses and yells. I turned around immediately and my eyes widened. To my surprise, I saw a girl running towards us.

She was covered in blood and had a lab coat covering her body. Her eyes were wide with fear as she outstretched her hand Sebastian carried me to the side as a gunshot fired at her, landing their mark.

She fell with force, and the hat she had on her head fell forward. She lifted her head and immediately crawled to her hat, then she bunched up in a ball letting the lab coat cover her entire body, as if trying to protect it.

"Good job men we caught her", a man in a lab coat also covered in blood jumped off from behind someone's horse. His right arm seemed to be wrinkled and old, it was a disgusting sight. He walked up to the curled-up girl and spat at her. "That's what you get bitch".

My anger boiled, I looked at Sebastian and he smiled. He put me down on the ground and fixed his glove. "What the hell do you think you are doing"!?he looked up as if surprised we were there, but then just smiled wickedly.

"This is none of your business little boys, why don't you go home to your mama like a good little boy".

I furrowed my brow "My name is Ciel Phantomhive, many know me as the queen guard dog", I crossed my arms and smiled as his eyes widened as if realizing "There must be a good explanation as to why you just shot this girl, do intrigue me".

The man looked at his soldiers then at me surprised "I umm apologies for my arrogance, my name is Doctor Enzo Achilles it's a privilege to meet you".

He bowed, and then Sebastian whispered in my ear "Young master, Enzo Achilles is a world-famous doctor who won many awards for curing many diseases, he's very well known in France the country he was born in, but was raised here in England".

I looked at the man and walked closer to him and the girl "I'm still waiting for an answer, why did you shoot this girl".

Achilles looked around as if nervous "I ahh...well she is a thief! She stole some important medical supplies, probably to try to sell them". He shook his head "It's a pity really, but what can you do".

I furrowed my brow and then felt something grab my leg. I looked down to see the girl still alive. "she's still alive...impossible"! said the doctor surprised.

Her voice was horsed, but I could still make it out "Hh...he's....lying". My eyes lock on the many bruises on her arm. I looked up at him as he looked at me nervous.

NO!! She's the one telling lies, you can't believe her! she's a thief, a bloody thief"! Her hand went limb and I bent down to touch her neck, her heartbeat was weak, but it was there.

I stood up "DON'T YOU DARE LIE TO ME"! He stepped back "What have you been doing to her"?! I asked angrily.

He gave a nervous smile "n..n..nothing I'm telling you the truth, I swear". I looked at Sebastian who gave me a nod.

Sebastian Pov:

I nodded at my master and then walked up to the girl's body. I could hear her ragged breathing and weak heartbeat she was certainly at death's door.

I bent down and took the lab coat off of her "Hey! What are you doing"? Said the doctor.

I examined her "Doctor if this girl was a thief? how come she has no clothes except for this coat"? I asked.

He started to stutter "I...ahh...well", I lifted my hand to stop him from talking, it was obvious that he was lying.

I lifted the girl's arms which were covered in tiny holes and bruised, actually almost all of her body was covered in what I could imagine were syringe holes. I looked at her wounds and was surprised by the damage. Her arms were covered in blood and cuts, her ribs had a gunshot wounds as well as the side of her body and thigh.

I have never seen a human who could survive such brutality, she should be dead, yet she wasn't. I could smell her blood it smelled sweet, but strangely different than a human's. My Demon instincts were kicking in. I just wanted to devour this girl's soul, she is almost about to die so I'm sure my master wouldn't mind if I did. "Sebastian what's taking you so long"!

My master's voice shook me from my daze. I stood up and smiled at him "I'm just surprised she's still alive, the condition she's in should have killed her, but it's obvious that this girl has been used for illegal human experimentation," I turned to the doctor "Such act can only be met with death".

"No! that's not true I...I'm a doctor I would never do something like that"! My master started to take off his eyepatch and I knew what that meant, the anticipation was killing me. "You know what I hate more Enzo", he dropped his eyepatch "Adult men who lie and are too weak to admit it", his right eye started to shine with my Faustian contract.

I smiled and my eyes started to shine fuchsia "w..what are you"? Said the doctor stepping back "Sebastian this is an order! Make them pay for what they've done"! Demanded my Master. I bowed in front of him "As you wish Master".

The doctor ran to his troops "Don't just stand there shoot him"! The men readied their guns and started to shoot.

I caught the bullets protecting my Master from the gunshots, then threw them back at them. Some soldiers fell, but there were still more. I used my speed to step behind them and snap their heads. I put my hand in my tailcoat and took out my butter knives and forks throwing them at their heads until only the doctor was left. I walked up to him giving him a wicked smile "I apologize, but I must follow my Master every order", and then I snapped his head.

I turned to my master and bowed "The deed is done Master", he was kneeling next to the girl. I walked up to him "Master what do you wish me to do with her?"

"Take her with us, I think she'll come in handy, she's incredibly resilient".

My Master started walking back "Are you sure about that sir, we don't know what they've done to her or what's she capable of", he stopped and turned "Are you disobeying my order Sebastian", I bowed "No sir I'm simply concerned for..", before I could finish he interrupted "I gave you an order Sebastian don't disobey me"!

I sighed and picked her up, she was incredibly light, and then something fell on the ground. I looked down to see a strange blue hat "That's what she was clenching"?

"Common Sebastian hurry up, she isn't heavy or anything right"?!

"Of course not young master she's surprisingly lighter than you", I smiled.

He turned around "Just be quiet already you getting on my nerves", he started walking faster. I looked down at the hat bent down and decided to take it, she might owe me in the future.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.8K 1.3K 21
Black Butler, Sebastian x Ciel fanfic. (I don't own this manga/anime, only my own fantasies about it) -THIS BOOK IS TO BE READ FIRST BEFORE THE CAGED...
47K 2K 17
A girl with no name, past, or emotions meets a butler who liberates her from her sadistic master. Will discovering who she is ultimately...destroy he...
23.8K 926 27
You've been hired out of the blue by a spoiled little brat, who says that he's on an important mission for the Queen, and you're not all too sure abo...
818K 25.4K 21
Ciel x Reader x Sebastian Black Butler --------------------------------- When Elizabeth brings her best friend (You) along to her stay at the Phantom...