Electric Impulse

By AngeltheAuthor320

*** This story is now FREE!!!*** After a traumatic breakup with her college sweetheart, Aria Davenport meets... More

Important Note - No longer a Wattpad Paid Story
book trailer, synopsis
chapter 1 | meeting sebastian's parents
chapter 2 | who's that?
chapter 3 | homies
chapter 4 | he said what?
chapter 5 | sebastian's barbecue
chapter 6 | runaway 18-wheeler
chapter 7 | waiting room I
chapter 8 | the envelope
chapter 9 | hashing it out
Chapter 10 | the big day
chapter 11 | what's coming
chapter 12 | gas station milk
chapter 13 | waiting room II, too much
chapter 14 | nowhere in sight, road kill
chapter 15 | at this hour?
chapter 16 | get away
chapter 17 | friends now?, we meet again
chapter 18 | troy
chapter 19 | paint the town
chapter 20 | twenty questions
chapter 21 | morning after, points
chapter 22 | anything but conventional
chapter 23 | romance
chapter 24 | free time
chapter 25 | waiting room III, new candidate
chapter 26 | blue skies
chapter 27 | touch down
chapter 28 | like the locals
chapter 29 | pretty penny
chapter 30 | out in the open sea
chapter 31 | behind closed doors, waiting room IV
chapter 32 | catching feels
chapter 33 | masquerade party part 1
chapter 34 | masquerade party part 2
chapter 36 | at long last
chapter 37 | a hard landing, waiting room V
chapter 38 | missing in action, resounding ring
chapter 39 | long time, no see
chapter 40 | suspicions
chapter 41 | damsel in distress, waiting room VI
chapter 42 | not obsessed
chapter 43 | hot on the trail
chapter 44 | without warning
chapter 45 | it's done, waiting room VII
chapter 46 | dare to dream
chapter 47 | dreaded confrontation
chapter 48 | orange dream
chapter 49 | square one
chapter 50 | my love
chapter 51 | what is this, really?
chapter 52 | if at first you don't succeed
epilogue | closure
🖋FEEDBACK🖋

chapter 35 | my turn

40.9K 1.7K 57
By AngeltheAuthor320

Nine Weeks Ago

Saturday Night

Lips locked, we stumble into the room, tearing at each other's clothes. "Fantasy" by Alina Baraz and Galimatias plays seductively in the background. In the corner, there's a golden, carved Gothic throne with crushed red velvet seating. I push him down into it and climb on top, riding him through his boxer briefs. The I-don't-give-a-fuck bad girl has won.

"Don't move an inch," I demand. Holding his wrists down against the arms of the chair, I stand up, towering over him. Just so he knows who's boss.

I release his wrists to pull his boxer briefs down. His erection springs forward and sits upright, ready for me to pounce. A large vein runs up his shaft, making me keenly aware of the intensity of his desire.

"Hmm. Makes my mouth water," I hear myself purr.

He watches me from behind his mask, in silence.

I climb back on top. I like being in charge. The skin on skin contact opens the door to the path of no return but I can't give in this early. He must suffer and ache for me. Just as I have for him. I slide back and forth on his dick, priming him. Just as I'm about to slip him inside of me. I get up and back away.

"Ah." His erection seems to grow larger and harder in response to my sudden absence. The head of his dick swells, causing the ridge to protrude deliciously.

I step back to admire the masterpiece. Phoenix sits on his throne, staring at me with fiery lust. His eyes are piercing, penetrating me from behind his mask. He's watching and waiting, anticipating my every move. His heavy breathing highlights his to-die-for abs and glorious pec muscles each time he exhales. I want to taste every inch of him.

Instead, I tease him, running my long, straight hair over and around his hardness. Then my face. Then my lips but I don't take him into my mouth.

His body language tells all. He responds by pressing his pelvis forward. I know he wants to put it in my mouth, but now he must beg. He grows harder, as if that's even possible and looks more enticing than ever.

"Let me fuck that pretty mouth," he begs through clenched teeth.

"What? Like this?" I blow warm air on it. I cup my mouth around the head without touching it. I tongue the air around it. All the while, I'm looking back up at him. Daring him.

"No." He gulps, his hands clamp down on the arms of the chair.

"Like this?" I swirl my tongue around his thickness.

"Oh my God, Ari," he moans as his head dips back.

As I take him into my mouth, I hold down each of his wrists, pinning him to his throne. I stand there bent over, legs spread wide apart, perfectly positioned for someone, any masked stranger with a hard-on to enter. After all, no one closed the door when we entered the room. Phoenix thrusts his pelvis forward, forcing it deeper down my throat causing my mouth to water.

I pull back abruptly, leaving him hard and dissatisfied. "Stay right there, don't move," I command in a totalitarian tone. I stand over him in a sexy power pose, legs spread with my hands on my hips. Placing my hands on his shaft, I begin the pepper grinding motion I saw earlier while I suck and lick on his tip. "I dare you . . . come in my mouth." It's an invitation I'm willing to make good on.

He moans as I take him deeper into my mouth.

I swirl my tongue around the tip and down his shaft, pushing the tip deeper and deeper down my throat.

He moans, fighting the urge to let go.

I go hands-free, letting him go so deep I gag. I do this again and again and again. His heavy breathing becomes heavy panting. Veins bulge on his arms as he grips the arms of the throne. I know he wants to grip my body like that.

I've never seen him lose his composure like this. He's mine for me to mold and it's such a turn on. He's coming dangerously close to releasing in my mouth. I taste the first drops of salty pleasure but before I end it all, I back off and walk away. It's getting too hot.

"Wanna fuck me now, don't you?" The click of my heels on the wooden floor echoes through the room. I glance at the door as a few people walk by.

"Sit down on it, baby." His eyes are like magnets pulling me to him.

I'm within inches of sitting down on his erection.

He reaches for my hips. I fight against myself to keep control. I want so badly to submit and give in, letting him have his way with me. Those strong, toned arms. His insatiably hot body. His entrancing eyes. Every part of him calls me, beckoning me to just let go.

"No. You do as I say."

"Tell me what to do, baby." His hands go back to the arms of the throne.

"That dick is mine," I demand.

"This dick belongs to you, baby," he obeys.

Bringing a grown man to his knees like this makes me drunk with power. "That's right." I turn my back on him and take a few steps away. Slowly I bend over. "You want this?"

He blows air. "Yes! I want it. Let me have it."

I bend over further until I'm touching my ankles. "Is this it? Did I get it right? Huh?"

He gulps. "Yes. That's it. That pretty pussy. Please, I'm begging."

"Not enough." Still bent over, I touch myself and let him watch for a while.

He swallows. "I want you, Ari." He pants. "I need you." He bites his lip.

He just said the magic words. I stand up and walk to him.

Wet with anticipation of what's to come, I finally give in. I slide down hard onto his pulsating erection, finally placing his big, strong hands on my hips. I feel the hot rush of his breath on my breast as he pants, heavily. I find myself panting when he pulls my breasts out of the lace bra, freeing them from their fabric cage. He mouths them, kissing and licking them. Excitement builds as our open mouths finally meet. His breath against my breath, our lips lock and our tongues flirt in an arousing kiss.

I wrap my legs around him, allowing my calves to rest over the arms of the throne. I'm at his mercy now. He can fuck me as hard or soft as he wants. His hands are all over me. He takes my hips and thrusts me downward, hard, like he's been missing me.

"Oh!" I gasp, latching onto the back of his neck.

He's been waiting, longing for this moment. He pulls me in closer.

The tension between us is palpable. The attraction is too strong. I can't sustain my composure this close to him. My will is just too weak.

His right hand grabs the back of my neck, while the left one guides my hips. He pulls me down, fast and hard, then lifts me up again. Slowly his right hand moves to the front of my neck. He squeezes then releases.

He's letting me know he owns me.

Our eyes lock as I ride him, going down fast and hard, then back up again. And again. And again. And again, in a rhythmic motion. The stubble along his jawline pricks my hands as I cradle his face, bringing him in for a wet, tongue-tying kiss. I grip the back of his neck as the rocking, up and down motion increases with each stroke. He grabs my hips, going deeper, harder into me.

"I can't get enough of you." I can barely catch my breath.

He grips my behind, as he buries his face in my chest. Tasting each nipple, causing each one to stand at attention.

As close as we are, there's still too much distance between us. My body aches for him. "Deeper."

"I love being inside you," he whispers as he pulls me down onto his glorious erection. He knows exactly what he wants and positions my body to give it to him. He nibbles the side my neck sending chills down my spine as he grabs and holds onto the back of my neck, once again. His strokes are getting longer, faster and more immediate.

Soon neither he nor I can take it anymore. His body gets insanely tense, all his muscles flex as his concentration intensifies. He's coming.

A seismic eruption causes me to implode. Immediately there's a lightness, euphoria floods my senses. He must feel it too because suddenly, he's completely relaxed, holding onto me as he catches his breath.

His vulnerability makes him irresistible.

Phoenix holds onto me longer than he usually does. I sit there on top of him as he caresses me. His manly hands travel up and down the center of my back. It's so soothing, my eyes get heavy.

"Aria. I'm in love with you."

My eyes open wide in surprise. A tinge of fear creeps up my back. I'm lost for words.

____________________

A/N: Hey Lovers! Why would Aria experience fear when Phoenix tells her he's in love with her? Leave your thoughts on the wall! I'd love to know what's going on in that ________ (fill in the blank) mind of yours :-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Push By Aubrey

ChickLit

174K 9K 36
Gwen's life was perfect --- until it wasn't. After her husband's deception is revealed, the young mother must face a new reality without her childho...
921K 28.7K 44
Emma White never had the perfect life. Her mother died giving birth to her, her father was always working and never gave her attention, but when she...
3.6M 33K 11
FULL NOVEL AVAILABLE ON PAPERBACK. https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B098RNSG6V/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_i_D92ENW1ETWBPD5QJDP6B (Link in bio) ☆☆☆ Allison Presco...
17.8K 374 21
"If you think I love you, you're fucking wrong." He smirked and stood up and I couldn't stop my eyes from looking over his naked body. "You might not...