UNCHAINED TORTURE TO BLISS, A...

Por missg08

A MC Romance Anastasia struggles to find herself after the cruelty her father has put her through. When she... M谩s

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 43

4.5K 218 8
Por missg08

Drew

The next leg of our trip is to Streaky Bay. It's along the coast and out of the way a bit not that we stay longer there.  It's about a 6 half hour drive!

So by the time we arrive, I'm stiff sore and can't wait for a hot shower! Were staying  a bit Longer here. About 8 hours, maybe more. It's off the track to where we are going, but not much and if people are looking for us they will think we are taking the fastest way to Melbourne. 6 of us are in this hotel but the rest are down the road in the other. But we are all going to the bar for a well earned beer and some relax time, but I want to stay with Stasia, curled up and spending time together on our own, but she has other plans. Wanting a steak dinner and dessert she reckons.
As we get to our room Stasia puts her stuff next to the bed and gets out some clothes it's a white dress with some sort of lace on it.  she sees me watching her and smiles then says "I need a shower, how long do you think we're here for?"  Follow her to the bathroom we only have 20 minutes then we  need to be at bar, So I'm thinking joint shower. As I get to the door Stasia's asks " what are you doing ,you said not  till Adelaide....." I stop her from talking in with my mouth and kiss her deep an slow, just the way she likes it. When I pull back I say,

 "Beauty we need to shower fast then get our ass to the pub!" I slap her butt for effect so she jumps too.
"Well, you can't come in with me then, cause I'll get distracted!"
"Beauty you don't get a choice today,  cause I missed you and my body sure as hell misses you.... so let's make this quick beautiful!" She gets all embarrassed and starts to turn the shower on, I go up behind her and start to help her get undressed she turns in my arms and she smiles at me then runs her hands down my face and along my jaw to my lips "well biker boy best you hurry up then!" And I don't need to be told twice.
What started out slow and sensual ended needy and hard and fast but very very satisfied.

Once we're ready we head to the pub, everyone's there and as I walk in I get shit from the guys but Stasia just smirks at them then goes to where Sophie a Keata are. I follow, lucky Bullet is at the same table but I wouldn't care, I need to be close to Stasia right now.  I don't like it when I can't touch her, as we sit the girls start to chat and Bullet and I just sit and have our beer. After a bit Savie comes to the table and looks at Stasia "right,  your first bet takes place tonight they have karaoke starting at 9 so girl you're up!"
Stasia goes red "no why here,  I'm not even drinking... shit Savie......?why" Savie smile big time "you are singing so have a few shot and get ready there's 3 people before you!" I get up and get her some  shots as I leave I hear her say "hey, but one was for you to join me,  so I pick today is that day!" She looks proud of herself now but Savie just says
"fine,  but I sing one song with you  and then your  on your own!" Stasia gets up, I'm thinking it's to get her shot so I yell over the noise "I got it!  be back in a minute."
After I got a tray full of shots I came back and Stasia's looking worried " babe drink some of these for courage then you'll be fine." I get in close and say quietly " I've heard you sing, your good so don't worry." She smiles then says "it's not that... it's all the people, I get nervous ... but with Savie up there I should be good!" She drinks 4 shots in a row and sips on her beer  that I got , her her cheeks are slightly pink, so she should be getting a buzz right about now, just as  they call her and Savie up. As she leaves she says " I don't even know  what we're singing!"

Sober by Pink comes across the speakers I look to Dad, he's watching Savie with a smile. The girls sound very similar,  They're voices are husky as well.  God Stasia looks hot! Once the song finishes they are both smiling and laughing but Stasia says something to Savie  and she nods,  Savie goes to the guys doing the music and talks,  then she stands behind not to close but not far away either. Then the next song comes on which is Scars to your beautiful by Alessia Cara.
And I can't take my eyes off her... I don't know even if anyone is talking. I'm transfixed on her!
Dad comes over and bumps me when she finishes. "well she's been hiding her talents, that was awesome, maybe the girls can sing again some time" hell yes I'd like that but only if Stasia wants too,  shit... I'm lost for words.  I don't even answer dad! The girls are back,  everyone is talking to them.  The other  girls Sophie, Mira and Izzy are raving how good they sound together but I've had enough. I don't have any  words to show her,  so I pick her up straddle her over my lap and kiss her hard all the guys hoop and holler but I don't give a shit, she is mine and fuck everyone else. She pulls back looks at me smiling and  a bit flushed, saying "so you liked it hey biker boy!"
"Yeah I did and you only get to do that when I'm around cause... shit... I don't even know why.. just only when I'm here!" She giggles big time,  then rest her head on my forehead "you got it honey anything for you!" I kiss her again till everyone tells us to get a room. All I say back is "lucky we have one tonight!"

Dinner comes,  we're all eating and are even in a good place even Sophie is enjoying herself,  I notice her phone is absent! Maybe she left it at the hotel I'm not sure but at least she's happy!

It's about 11:45 pm once we all head back to our hotels and Dad has told everyone that we will be leaving by 9-10 at the latest but he's also told us to stay on alert cause staying this long and also taking a longer route, we could collide with them coming into Adelaide.

Once we hit Port Augusta, it's about a 4-hour trip.
We eat lunch and stretch out then we get back on the road to Adelaide, it's  about 3 and half hour trip. We get to stay at a club house here,  not one of our own,  but a fellow club that's been with us for a long time.  The prez before Dad and this club's president were friends for a long time and Dad kept the alliance going. They have a big night planned for us but I won't be joining them, neither will half the guys. The young ones might,  but I'm on edge, have been since Esperance, been waiting for intel on this other guy cause it's looking like he's a big player in this! 

As we walk into the clubhouse I pull Stasia close. I notice  Nova has Izz close too so does Dad with Savie in his  arms but Mira walks in with Krip behind her this will be interesting cause the guys are seeing she's the only one on her own.  But Mira can handle herself, that's for sure. I feel sorry for some of these guys already. She will be respectful but won't take their shit either! It will be interesting, and all of us will be right behind her,  which is what gives her a edge I think! As the  president of this club  comes over to say hi and go through who's staying where,  we get the younger members to sort out the bags out. Then head to where there is food and drinks. What I don't like is there are club girls everywhere and non of us except a few are interested.   I just keep Stasia close as we get our food and find somewhere to eat then Bullet follows and is at our table " Sophie refuses to bring Keata out here.  So I told I'll be back with food and not to let anyone in!"
Nodding I ask "her phone,  she still have it!" Stasia looks at me then goes back to eating "she says it's in her bag, reckon everyone's here so she don't need it out" I nod but Stasia starts fill her mouth like she might say something without being asked. I smile knowing she knows something and she's protecting her friend, just like she said she would! " so you heard anything from home or nothin yet." Shaking his head "PC has nothing yet but he will just need time and prez is trying to figure out who  this big player is,  so we have some idea what we're up against!"  Nodding with agreement I change the subject "so you riding back or what!"
Shaking his head " not sure,  but if we are,  I want to make sure we can do some sightseeing,   show Soph and Keata around properly. I'll cross  that bridge latter though." Knowing what he means,  with all that's going on right now,  I agree!
We finish up our chat and he goes to get Soph and Keata some food I look at Stasia knowingly,  she knows something and I'm going to try and find out.
"Spill!"
"No, you said that if I think it's not dangerous and no harm can come to her then I don't have to tell you!"
"Yeah, beauty but at the moment we have enough on our plate and not knowing, can cause more problems!  soo spill!"
Looking around she's trying to find  a way out of this "I don't know much but I do know she needs a new phone and a new number,  that won't connect it to her and then her problems will be gone!"
"Beauty for someone who knows nothing... knows a hell of a lot!"
" that's all you're getting she will kill me and probably kick me out of my new home if I say anymore!"
"Babe when this is over,  you're moving in with me,  so I don't care !"
"No,  I'm not... I can't move in with you.  I just moved in with Soph and I'm helping her with all her bills, so you're out of luck biker!"
She gets up to leave but I stop her! "Babe we have a meeting, make sure you stay in our room, lock the door ok... I know these guys but not well enough to trust them with you keep Mira with you too, cause I don't need her causing a shit fight tonight!"
She nods and gets up to find Mira.  I watch her till both Mira and she are heading to our assigned rooms. Our discussion is not over,  even though she thinks it is!

Dad organised to use their meeting room.
Just as we are all in and about to start  their president walks in,

  "You don't mind if I sit in do ya Cobra" Dad just nods then say,

 "We're just going to chat about where we are at Dozer,  but you're welcome to sit it's your clubhouse!" I don't like this and neither does Dad which is why we are only talking about things that are common knowledge but when Dozer starts asking questions that are more confidential. Dad stops the meeting and tells us we're dismissed.
Then Bullet comes  to me and says, "brother your room now!" I shake my head "the girls are there." He looks at Trigger and then me,

 " His room let's go."
Once we're there,  Krip is behind us as well,  we all  go into Triggers room but I notice that we have a spy,  Trigger does too and tells him to get lost. Once we're inside Trigger puts his music on with the speaker he always brings with him everywhere and heads to his bathroom and we all  hover around knowing he's just trying to drown out sound. Bullet talks first. "something's not right, and somehow we need to leave soon.  Send Cory to do the van now and the tanks of the bikes that way we have petrol but we need to leave soon. I'll get Cobra alone soon and tell him. And I don't want Keata here let alone Soph  so be ready to roll a soon as Cobra says."

 We all nod but I add  "keep this quiet we really need to be careful,  so be aware who's around." I say while pointing at the door, cause everybody in this room,  knows that we are all being watched!

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

Who Knew Por

Chick-Lit

21 0 8
Carmen's life was turned upside down when she found out about her ex and her sister slept together. 3 years later Carmen finds out that now they are...
55.5K 2.2K 71
*Book 3 of Queen of the Underworld Series* It's do or die for Anastasia and her family as an old foe disguised as a new threat circles them like a sh...
140 38 38
The lonely hunter took down the rare white bird with colorful feathers. Soon a few days later he sees a beautiful woman with wings bathing in the po...
Secrets Revealed Por Neroli

Ficci贸n General

382 8 9
Returning home after her mother suffers a heart attack, Louise finds her family struggling to stay together, having found out that their father has h...