Living the Crazy Life

By Artist395

Rai Johnson lives a semi-normal life but one conversation and her friend's new boyfriend's dad can suddenly p... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Epilouge
A/N
Bonus Chapter
Bonus chapter
Sequel?

A/N

680 18 1
By Artist395

( Cover ^^ made by Eledactyl )

It's Finished!!!!!!

This is my first published story! I hope you enjoy it and to be afraid to vote or comment!

IF YOU FIND ERRORS, don't be afraid to comment about them!

IF YOU READ THIS FROM THE VERY BEGINNING, Thank you! You'll realize a lot of the story disappeared but I had to delete all that didn't apply to the story. The story now starts from what used to be chapter 4! I might add the other chapters back later! Thxs for having faith and staying with me!

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, AND ENJOY!

HAVE A GREAT DAY! LUV Y'ALL!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 497 46
From where it all started My Life as I knew it before my world turned upside down was great, no not just great it was fabulous. It truly was until I...
BLACK MARKET By Alyn

Teen Fiction

688 23 41
By: Alyn92002 and kiki2urheart MacKenzie Porter's life is falling apart. Her mother divorced her father and abandoned her, her father works constantl...
4.6M 3K 5
Normal? What was normal even Adrian? High school is the time to take it easy before life really hits. Or that's the theory... If he were human. Not o...
134K 5.9K 27
Harry is a freshman in university he, by mistake, choose a night class but was too lazy to withdraw it. And after a few days in the class, his eyes f...