Engineering Moon and the Craz...

By ChervaChenesEklat

"I fell in love with the person who has the brightest smile." ~ Forth #195 in Fanfiction (highest rank...wow... More

1. I see you
2. Drinking Buddies
3. Crazy Doctors
....
4. First Picture
5. Captivating Smile
6. Captivating Smile 2
7. White Band
8. This Gear
9. Grey World
PART II ~ PRESENT TENSE
10. Focus with my duties
12. They all know
13. Will come hereafter
14. Not again
15. Just like a dream
16. A complete haze
17. Pieces of puzzles
18. Everything has changed
19. World at my feet
This is not an update
20. Don't ask me why
21. Holding the key
22. An urgent matter
23. Morning dew
24. Bad blood
25. Things I couldn't give
26. Why
27. Only the two of us
28. Paler against sun-kissed skin
29. He's mine
30. Claiming my man
Special 1a: Mole
Special 1b: Gifts
31. Welcome home
32. Morning ritual
33. I'm not possessive
34. Fun memory together
35. Lost and devastated
36. Coming back
37. In our soul
38. My life without him
39. Trust me
40. Freezing hell
41. What I can do
42. Finally
43. It's only YOU

11. Except for one

17.6K 703 132
By ChervaChenesEklat

(Beam)

I look boringly around the pub we decided to hang out for this night. Unlike with the pubs and clubs we usually go, this one is too dreary. Not because of its interior and the like, actually it appears to be more classy than the previous clubs and pubs we went, but because it lacks of blaring music, neon lights, and people dancing on the floor. With the soft music playing on the background and the nature-like color, It's more of a place to hangout if you wanted to focus in studying rather than forgetting it and have some fun.

Pha chooses this pub. Luckily, they are serving alcoholic beverages. Because if they're not, I'll storm out, right away.

I keep glancing at everyone in the pub. They're all kind of scholarly except for our group that only talks out loud. I will not wonder if somebody glared at us for being noisy because they're studying.

I just return my attention to this group of moons I and my best friends hang out. Imagine, we're all handsome men, yet no one's taking a peek on us! They're talking about the moon and star competition, of course, since it's about to happen this year. Actually, it has started its photoshoot this morning, and the rehearsal will begin on Monday. Just like before the first moon and star competition we attended, the school is making it a big deal especially now that I've heard, they got a lot of sponsors. Thank you to the success of last year's contest where our best friend, Pha won.

Oh, have I mentioned that we're in our second year? You probably know it because of holding another moon and start contest. Even if I prayed all day and night for a second contest last year so that I could meet more beautiful girls, it's only been held once every academic year.

Suddenly, someone gently taps my shoulder. I turn to see Kit. He didn't join us coming here together because he has to get the notes he has left in Pha's apartment. He just promised to follow us after. And now that he's here, he looks excited and astonished. Why? Did someone get into his ass?

"I have something to tell, Beam," he whispered on my ear, and I frown. "Hey, it's important. You'll be surprised, too." He tries to lower down his voice.

The others just notice him then greet him. He greets them back, after it he pulls the sleeve of my shirt to come with him. So, I let him drag me to the corner of the pub.

"If you're just going to say that you have found a boyfriend, I'll shove my feet on your face," I said because I feel like saying to.

Kit smacks me in the head.

"Stop being a smartass, Beam. I never found a boyfriend and I'll never find a boyfriend. But, I found someone else... I found N'Wayo," he uttered in a very low voice for us not to be overheard.

"N'Wayo? The guy from highschool?? The one Pha became so obsessed and even asked us to stal~"

Kit covers my mouth with his hand.

"Fuck, Beam! You're too loud!"

Luckily, our group is busy chatting with one another. Only two persons seem to notice my loud voice: Pha, the star of our conversation, and Forth, whose eyes I couldn't take every time he stare. Nevertheless, I wave happily at them before turning back my attention to Kit.

"Is it true? Is he really N'Wayo?"

"Yes. He's in the same university as us, and lives in the same apartment building as Pha."

"No way!"

"Shhh. You're really loud. Anyway, I saw him a while ago. He changes a lot. He becomes cuter."

"Really? So does it mean Pha already know that the one he's been looking for so long is just around him?" Pha's not telling us anything. :(

Kit shakes his head.

"They met but Pha didn't recognize him. N'Wayo told me to keep it a secret from Pha."

"Wow! Pha's idiot," I blurted out.

I couldn't help chuckling. Pha is the smartest person I know but he becomes an idiot when it comes to this junior.

"I know."

"Will you be saying it?"

"No. I'll keep my word with N'Wayo, though Pha's our best friend. It's his fault for not realizing it."

When he finds it out, I'll definitely make fun of his idiocy. But for now, I'm quite interested to know how's our Nong doing, and how does he look like to not get recognized by Pha though he's head over heels in love with this person.

After talking, we return to our seats. Pha immediately asks us what we talked about, but I just give him a knowing smile while Kit scratches the back of his head. I know, even though he wants to keep his promise to our Nong, he'll still give Pha a hint about N'Wayo. And I am correct when he mentions his name.

Kit kicks me under the table when I burst laughing. I just let them talk on their own, and join the chat of the others.

Wait, I guess someone's missing...

Where's Forth?

"I suppose, Forth likes reserved women. Look at him, he's been talking with that girl for a long time," the moon of the faculty of economics said.

I turn to the direction he's pointing at, and there I see Forth sitting across a not so lovely woman.

"She's beautiful. If she would turn Forth down, I'll take my chance on her." The other's agreed... except me.

Seriously? What do they find attractive with that woman? She looks boring and timid. She might have a long straight hair, milky white skin, small face, and slim body, I still don't find her mesmerizing. If I were Forth, I'll be looking for someone else...

But, his full attention is with this girl that the others concluded they might have another date.

I empty my glass and then pour another shot.

I finish drinking two bottles of alcohol, Kit and Pha are done talking about N'Wayo, and we all have talked about various thing, yet this engineering moon hasn't still returned. He's still chatting and laughing with this girl as if there's something funny about their topic. I bet, it's all school related. Then suddenly, the girl brushes Forth's lips with her thumb.

"Fuck it, Beam! Why did you slam your glass on the table? You'll be paying for it if you break it!" Kit stated.

I lazily smirk at him. "I can pay for it..." I grab another bottle to drink..

The next day, don't ask me if Im feeling fine because my head throbs like hell! Aside from that, I feel my face is quitely in pain. I have to take two aspirins to stop it, for me to be able to come to school today. Unfortunately, we have Saturday classes to catch up with our lessons. If during my first year, I love complaining about the tons of things we have to do, this year I still love to complain, but I learn to accept the fact that we have to live this hell.

I told Kit that I'll come with him to school for I can't drive. As usual, he nags once I get inside his car. It only takes five minutes to go to our faculty building in a car. But, with Kit constant nagging, I feel like it's years before we get there.

"You're lucky Forth didn't hit you for what you did. If I were Forth, I'll kick your ass really hard."

I jolted at what he said. What? What did I do to Forth? I can't remember a thing!

Fortunately, Kit isn't in the mood to tease me. He told me everything I did last night when I got drunk...

... I almost shrink down on my seat while listening to his story. I couldn't believe myself that I was able to do all of it!!

According to Kit, after I finish my fifth bottle of alcohol in a brisk way as if I was in a contest, I stood up and went to the table where Forth and the girl was seated. They didn't hear what I said but by the way I smiled and touched the girl, they concluded that I was flirting with the girl right in front of Forth! Forth was as stunned as them while looking at me. They wanted to stop me, but they didn't because they thought it's something really fun to watch.

See my so called friends?! How could they just let me do it! T_T

A while later, the girl stood up with expressionless face and was about to leave when I held her wrist. I stood up also, then tried to kiss her. That earned me a loud slap on my cheek before she left with reddened face.

That's why my cheeks are not even because the other one is swollen. I thought, I just sleep too long on that side that's why it hurts and swollen, but not!

But not only that. After the girl left, I turned to Forth and started...

well...

I don't think I could tell it, it's really embarrassing!!

But, I'll tell it anyway.

I started flirting with him.

Don't judge, please! Don't judge me! I really don't know what I was doing!!!

I think I have to see Forth to explain myself and to say sorry for what I did. But, they don't have class today. Should I go to his apartment? I don't know where it is. Maybe, I'll just send a message. Fuck! This is really embarrassing!

Since Pha, Kit, and I are seated at the back, I pull out my iPhone to text him while the prof is discussing about human heart. I can't really focus with all those things running inside my head. I get his number from Pha and start typing my message.

Sent Message: Forth, it's Beam. I'm sorry for what I did last night. I really am.

I try to listen to our prof after I sent the message. But my eyes keep on glancing at my iPhone's screen. Has he read it? Or he's still sleeping? I start tapping my fingers on the table.

"The heart is a muscular organ in humans and other animals, which pumps blood through the blood vessels of the circulatory system. Blood provides the body with oxygen and nutrients, as well as assists in the removal of metabolic wastes. In humans, the heart is located between the lungs, in the middle compartment of the chest..."

My iPhone screen lights up. I hastily open it.

Forth: It's okay. I know you're drunk.

Me: But, I ruined your date. How can you say it's okay.

Forth: It's not a date.

Me: Fuck, Forth! Don't make me feel more guilty than I already am.

Forth: Haha. You're thinking too much. It's really okay. By the way, how did you get my number?

Me: I got it from hell.

....

...

Me: I'm sorry. I got it from Pha. -_-"

Forth: Oh, I really thought you went to hell to get my number.

Me: Pha's hell. He asked me treat his lunch before he gave it.

Forth: Haha. I'm sorry for making you through it.

Me: Nah. It's nothing compare to what I did. Seriously,what can I do to make it up with you?

Forth: Date me.

...

Forth: Just kidding. You don't have to do anything. It's really fine with me.

Me: You're crazy! I almost got a heart attack!

Me: But... Thank you for being kind despite of what I did. ^^

Forth: No problem. I know you're crazier than I am.

Kit suddenly nudges me. "Mr. Chaiprasit is calling you!" he hissed.

I jolt up and hide my iPhone. Our teacher has his hand on his lips while glaring at me.

"Are you using your phone during class?"

I shake my head, "No, Sir."

"Really? But you're smiling while looking down?"

"Yes, Sir~ I mean, no, sir. I'm not smiling."

"Then you can answer my question?"

Uhm... What's the question?

"I guess not. Give me your phone and from now on, you'll be seating in front of the class."

I curse silently.

Talking about having a really bad day? From my peripheral vision, I can see Kit and Pha hiding their grins as I move my seat in front of the class. I really hate in here. I couldn't do whatever I want because the prof will see me.

My iPhone's on the teacher's table and my hands really want to grab it. I feel so restless every time I take a glance on it. The screen lights up. Oh, I really want to grab it, but I must not.

I pretend listening to the lecture while praying for it to end. It feels the longest time of my life...Nothing seems to be going fine for me today...

...well, except for one.

*****

A/N
#ForthBeamforever

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 9.5K 35
Beam was broken and in more ways than one so was Forth. Can love triumph against pain this time? BOOK 3 - NOTHING TO LOSE BOOK 2 - NOWHERE TO RUN BOO...
396K 11.6K 28
Shy, reserved, and innocent. Can Misa become a shinobi? 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀; 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗅𝖾𝗍𝖾 ✓ 𝙽𝙰𝚁𝚄𝚃𝙾 𝗌𝖺𝗌𝗎𝗄𝖾 𝗎𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗁𝖺 𝙭 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝗈...
8.5K 599 13
Never say never is my motto. Back with a new ghostship as a little birthday gift for a lovely friend of mine :)
7.9K 491 12
Twelve Days of Christmas with Huang Jing Yu and Xu Wei Zhou