Complete // Stiles Stilinski...

By kiley0

Brianna Hollis is finally returning to Beacon Hills after a long summer away, learning about herself and maki... More

Contest *closed*
Introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
Season 6 -- 19
20
21
23
24
25: pt 1
26: pt 2
27
28
29
30
Hey Guys!

22

5.9K 151 36
By kiley0

"Oh, my gosh! They're real!" Okafur yelled.

"We gotta get out of here!" Wallace yelled in fear.

"Stay together! We'll protect you!" Liam yelled to the boys.

"How?" Gwen yelled.

I shifted, ready for a fight. 

"Run!" Scott yelled.

Corey grabbed mine and Scott's hands showing us that we were completely surrounded. We all turned our backs to each other and huddled in a circle so everyone had an eye on one.

"Stay close!" Liam yelled.

Then they began to shoot. Okafur was first.

Someone bumped into Corey, making him lose his grip on Scott and I. 

"I can still see them!" Scott yelled.

No! Dammit!

"I can see them too," I said in utter disappointment.

I heard a loud growl behind me so I turned around and saw Liam's yellow eyes glowing through the rain.

He ran and jumped for one of the riders, tackling it off his horse.

"Liam!" Scott jumped forward but I pulled him back as another rider appeared in front of us.

Liam punched the thing multiple times before he was pushed off. The rider got up and aimed his gun. Scott growled and shifted quickly. A gunshot went off, missing Liam and hitting Wallace.

"We can't stop 'em!" Liam yelled once he ran back to us.

"Protect Gwen!" Scott yelled, as Gwen was the only one left of the four we were trying to keep safe since the beginning.

Scott let out a loud roar toward them and I shifted without impulse. I was very confused why that happened. I wasn't even apart of his pack. 

One jumped off his horse so I took this as my turn. I ran for it and wrapped my arm around it's neck, swinging it around and throwing it in the direction of another. I use his body to knock one off it's horse.

"Brianna, look out!" Scott yelled.

I turned around and saw a gun pointed straight at my face. I grabbed it quickly and pushed it into the air right as he pulled the trigger. 

Gwen jumped right in front of me yelling, "Come on!"

"No!" Scott yelled.

The rider shot her right in the head, I caught her as she fell backwards, green smoke surrounded us as her body disappeared in my arms.

Then they were all gone and the storm stopped.

***

I leaned on the wall, squeezing water onto the floor from my hair as Scott talked on the phone. Liam, Hayden, Corey and Mason turned around the corner walking our way.

"Everyone from the bunker has been taken," Scott said putting his phone away.

"Everyone? How?" Mason asked in shock.

"Doesn't matter how," Liam mumbled.

"Malia is at the hospital. Argent's been hurt. My mom's with them," said Scott.

Scott began to walk away but Liam stopped him.

"Tonight..." Liam began.

"No. Hey, it's not your fault," Scott shook his head. "It's mine. We should have done both. Defend the bunker and use a lighting rod. It would have given us a better chance."

"Come on," Scott whispered to me.

I nodded and followed him to the locker room so he could get his stuff and we could leave.

"We gotta get to the hospital," Scott said, throwing his gear in the trunk of the car. My car. He won't let me drive it but he can apparently.

"Look, I just want to go home and change out of these wet clothes. Argent doesn't even want to see me after I killed his daughter." I got into the passenger side as he got into the drivers.

"He's hurt pretty bad. I gotta be there for him," Scott started the car and pulled out of the school. 

I didn't say anything else. I just let Scott drive to the hospital.

We got inside and found Malia and Melissa, along with another nurse who was wheeling him into the ICU.

"Is he okay?" Scott asked his mom.

"He has blunt force trauma to his temporal bone, three broken ribs, and multiple surface lacerations which seem to be from whip marks?" Her voice got quieter when she mentioned the whip marks. "What he needs is a lot of rest."

"What happened?" Lydia asked, coming out of no where. When did she get here?

"The Ghost Riders took everyone. We barely slowed them down," Malia told her.

"Tell us you found something," Scott begged.

So Lydia had some suspicion on Claudia and has been looking through it all day. Hoping that it would get us a lead on Stiles.

"I found out Claudia never had children. So, Stiles can't be her son."

"What about a relic?" Malia asked and she shook her head.

"There never was a Stiles, was there?" Malia asked. I felt a pain in my stomach when she asked.

"But-" Scott interrupted me.

"It doesn't even sound like a real name."

"We have to keep looking. Check the school records again. Or call Scott's dad..." Lydia said and Malia shook her head.

"We're fighting the wrong battle." 

My hand crept it's way up to the necklace clasped on my neck. I held onto the pendant tightly and stared at the ground.

"We're trying to bring Stiles back," Lydia argued.

"The Ghost Riders came back. We still have no way of stopping them. And whatever they are, they're real. We can't keep chasing someone who isn't."

Scott agreed with Malia, "He didn't leave anything behind."

"Just us," I whispered. Everyone looked at me.

"Whether his name is Stiles or not," I paused and took my phone out, opening up my photos. "Someone was here and they were real. I feel it. And that's something coming from someone who isn't supposed to feel anything."

***

"The corpus callosum is not only the largest white matter structure in the brain, but also the bridge connecting all parts of the brain to each other."

I zoned out the teacher as I stared outside. I watched a tow truck pull up and look around at some jeep. I raised my head up and stared as he examined it, writing something on the clipboard.

"That ability for all parts of the brain to communicate, and to work together, help us make leaps in cognitive thinking."  

I stood up out of my chair. He's gonna take it.

"Brianna, is there something outside that's more fascinating than the structure of the human mind?" The teacher asked me sarcastically.

"Yeah, he's taking the jeep," I sassed to her.

"Is that your car?" She glanced outside.

"No, but-"

"Then take a seat."

I watched as the man began to pull the jeep up onto his vehicle.

"No, I have to go." I picked up my backpack from the ground and ran out of the classroom and kept running till I got outside.

"Hey!" I yelled, running up to the man. "Hey! You can't tow this jeep."

"Paperwork says I can. It's reported as abandoned," he looked down at his clipboard then back to me.

I slammed my hand on the side, "And now it's not."

"Oh, this is your vehicle?" He questioned with a sarcastic laugh.

"Does it matter?"

He scoffed, "Sounds like a no."

Scott and Lydia appeared behind. Scott fell against the hood of the jeep panting loudly. "It's mine. Uh, my Jeep. Thank you. I'll move it. Once I get the keys."

Scott looked at me with a smile. "From my locker. After you leave."

"I'm sorry, once it's on the hook..."

I grimaced, "Please don't say, 'You're on the hook.'"

"Well, I can't now."

"Oh, I, okay. Look, there's gotta be something that we can do," Lydia pleaded.

"There is," I took a step toward the man but Scott pulled me back.

"Brianna, don't," he warned.

"I won't hurt him. Sheesh, calm down." I stepped in front of the man, pressing my hand on his chest and pressing him forcefully back on the jeep. "You never saw this Jeep. Someone got it before you got here. You never saw us. Now leave."

The man nodded and began to unhook the jeep. I placed my hand on the side, my face fell and my heart hurt. Why did I want to save this thing?

"Brianna, who's jeep is this?" Scott asked.

"I don't know," I replied and smiled sheepishly. "But now we have a Jeep."

"We should get back to class," Lydia said.

"You guys go. Tell the teacher I'm really sick."

"You sure you don't want us to stay with you?" Scott asked.

"Do whatever you want, I don't care. There's something about this jeep and I'm going to figure it out."

***

I sat on the hood of the jeep for about an hour. It was locked so I couldn't really get inside. I mean, I could break something but this thing looks about 100 years old. I bet if I broke one thing, the whole thing would fall to pieces. I mean, the thing is covered in duck tape, it's obviously a piece of shit.  

So for the pass hour I've just been waiting for something to happen. Hoping I'd hear something like I have been.

A loud screech of frequency echoed inside the car. I jumped off the hood and rubbing my finger in my ear. That hurt like a bitch.

The noise didn't stop. There was just loud static coming from it.

Scott, Malia and Lydia ran out of the school. They must have heard it from inside.

"What the hell did you do?" Malia asked.

"I didn't do anything. I was just sitting there and it started to freak out. I don't know what to do!" I waved my hands in the air.

Malia broke the door handle off and got inside the jeep looked at the radio. She climbed in the drivers seat and messed around with the radio, trying to turn it off.

I sighed and got into the passenger seat. The second I sat in the seat I had a chill run up my back. Scott and Lydia climbed into the back, looking around.

All of the sudden, the radio stops.

"How'd you do that?" I asked Malia.

She shrugs, "I didn't do it."

"Why'd it stop?" Scott asked.

"It doesn't matter," I flicked the master switch up and down. "There has to be a reason."

Scott sniffed and closed his eyes. "What?" he whispered.

"You caught a scent?" Malia asked him.

"Yeah. Uh, ours. Mine, Lydia's, Malia's, Brianna's is everywhere. All of our scents," Scott was completely mind blown, as was I.

"Mine? I've never been in this Jeep before," Malia said.

Scott furrowed his eyebrows and looked around. "Neither have I."

"I've been around it for like an hour," I told him.

He shook his head, "No, you're scent is everywhere in here. It's so strong. Like it's mostly all I smell. I barely got ours because yours was so overwhelming."

"We've been in here before. We just don't remember it," Lydia said.

Malia sighed, "I thought we were done with that."

"Uh, yeah, Lydia, Parrish checked the VIN number. There's no record of owner," Scott explained.

"The Jeep didn't just drive itself here," I said backing Lydia up.

Scott looked and Malia and she mumbled to him, "Whose side are you on?"

Scott looked at Lydia and I, then back to Malia, then in between us. "I'm on everyone's side."

Malia looked be right in the eyes and said, "He's not real." Then looked at Lydia and gave her a nod. "Trust me."

This bitch is getting on my last nerve.

"I've lost a lot of people in my life. It's a long list and I don't feel like adding to it."

"You're not the only one," I growled to her. "And I don't want to add another to it because we can't find Stiles."

"I thought you don't care," Scott asked.

"I don't!" I yelled, punched the glove box, accidentally making it open.

Malia's eyes widened as she leaned over me and pulled out a piece of paper from it. She handed it to Scott and Lydia.

"This is from '96. And there's no name," Scott said. 

Malia leaned back and pointed to a part of it. "But there's an address. 129 Woodbine Lane."

"I know that address," I said confused.

***

"I-I don't know what to tell you," Claudia stuttered. "I haven't seen this Jeep in..." She looked at Sheriff Stilinski for a little help. "Almost 18 years?"

I took in a deep breath. "But it's in your name."

"But it was stolen," she said.

"Then how did it end up at the High School?" I asked her.

She sighed and Sheriff shrugged. "Beats the hell out of me. I mean, that thing was a junker back in the day. God only knows who'd want it now."

"Maybe somebody dumped it there?"

 "Is there any way to trace the history of the Jeep after it was stolen?" I asked Sheriff.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "No."

I sniffed, swallowing the lump that was in my throat. "Maybe there's fingerprints in it."

"Brianna, is this about Stiles?" Sheriff asked me.

"Honey, don't you think you've taken this far enough?" Claudia handed me the paper back. "I don't really know what's going on with you lately, but maybe you should talk to someone about this. I heard you're living with the McCalls, is there something wrong at home?"

I couldn't cry because of my humanity switch but it sure felt like I needed to. My whole body was aching.

"Everything is fine. You're right. I think I'm just being a little... crazy," I laughed and stood up.

"Hey, are you alright?" Sheriff asked me.

"No, yeah. Um, peachy. Um, I'm sorry..." I motioned to the hallway. "Do you mind if I-"

"Of course, take your time," Claudia said kindly.

I quickly rushed down the hallway, trying to catch my breath. It felt like my whole body was just tightening around me and I know it was my emotions trying to fight their way through.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I turned around and the wallpaper I had ripped caught my eye.

I placed both my hands on the wall then turned around, my back hitting it. I slid down till I hit the ground, my head fell into my hands. I had a massive headache from holding back crying.

I ran my hand through my hair and calmed myself down. Gosh, what the hell is wrong with me?

***

"What the hell is going on?" I jumped out of my car, that Scott let me drive to the Stilinski's, and ran up to Scott that was talking to a different guy with a tow truck. It was dark now.

"The school has reported this jeep and they want it out of here. We have to take it, Ma'm," the man said.

He stepped toward the jeep and Scott stepped right in front of him, a cold hard glare on his face.

"Don't make me move you, kid. I'm hookin' this thing up and I am towing it away." 

I heard the bones pop in Scott's hand as he clenched his fist tightly. 

I saw Malia and Lydia pull up in Lydia's car, they both got out and Malia went straight for the tow truck. She broke the hook off his truck and handed it to the man.

"Your truck's broke," Malia smiled at Scott and I.

The guy yelled at us for a good five minutes before he got on my last nerve and I compelled him to leave. 

Lydia and Scott got into the jeep as Malia and I stood outside. We need to figure out what this jeep means and why it's here.

"Maybe if you'd turn you're humanity on, it'd finally click in your brain that you're chasing after a dead end," Malia said to me.

"You can't make me go back. I chose this life," I laughed coldly.

"It seems like you're trying to be friends with us or something. I mean, you're attached to Scott by the hip, you're living with him. Why? Why do that when you can compel someone and have the whole world at your fingertips. It's like you want something from us but I just can't figure it out." Malia marched up to me and got right in my face. "I don't know what you're playing but just so you know, we all want the old Brianna back. Scott's not falling for your tricks this time."

I laughed and shook my head, "Did it ever occur to you that you have no idea who I really am?"

"That you never knew who I really was? Maybe I've been like this the whole time and you're just trying to see the good in me. Or maybe you're all just stupid. So go ahead, keep trying to get the old me back. But just so you know, that old Brianna, she's not here anymore."

"Like this 'Stiles' person?" Malia smirked.

I was gonna fight her. I was literally two seconds from ripping her throat out with my teeth but a loud roar in the distance both made us jump. Scott and Lydia both jumped out of the jeep and ran toward us.

"Did you hear that?" Malia gaped at them.

"I think all of Beacon Hills heard that," Lydia replied sarcastically.

"Who is it?" Scott asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think I recognized it," Malia said looking at Scott.

"Go!" Lydia yelled at them. They jumped at her yelling and ran off in the direction of the roar.

Lydia looked at me. And I raised my eyebrow at her.

"What? I am not going out there with them. I'll chill in the jeep with you." I turned around and headed back to the jeep.

***

I stared at the keys for the longest time. This could be it. This could tell us if Stiles is real or if this is just an abandoned jeep.

It was just Scott and I now. Lydia went with Malia and Peter to the hospital. Yeah, Peter. As in Peter Hale. Can you believe it?

"Brianna-"

"Shush. Just give me another second." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. When I opened them up again, I stuck the keys in the ignition. I turned the keys and the ignition sputtered. I turned it again and hit the gas a few times. 

Scott shook his head and said, "Don't flood it."

"Do you even know what that means?" I asked him.

His faced tightened in confusion, "Not really."

I turned the key one more time and the jeep came to life. The engine ran and the headlights glowed in front of us.

A smiled formed on my face as I turned to Scott, who mirrored the same expression. I bit my lip and ran my hands over the wheel.

Stiles was real, and this is his relic.

The radio burst into life as it began to beep and blink radically. Scott and I both jumped as we looked at it. Scott began to turn down the volume but stopped when we heard something come through.

"Hello?"

"Wait, wait, wait," I grabbed onto his hand and stopped him. 

"Hello? Is anyone there? Can anyone hear me?"

I grabbed the microphone from the side, pressing the button and holding it to my lips. "St-stiles?"

Scott leaned in beside me. "Stiles, are you there?"

"Scott? Brianna? Is that you?"

Scott laughed excitedly, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Oh, my gosh," I breathed out. "Stiles. We can hear you."

"Oh, my gosh. You know me? You remember me?"

My lip quivered as tears rolled down my cheeks. Just by the sound of his voice, my humanity was triggered on. It's him.

"Stiles? Is this... Is this you? Is this actually you?"

"Yeah, it's me. Do you remember the last thing I said to you?"

I looked at Scott who was smiling from ear to ear. He wiped a tear from my face and pulled me into a quick side hug. I kept an arm wrapped around Scott as I pressed the button on the side again.

"You said..." I nodded my head as the memory came back. "You said, 'Remember I love you.'"

"Are you okay?" Scott asked.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"We're coming to get you."

"No, no, no. You can't. You won't be able to find me."

Scott took the microphone from my hand. "Stiles, what... What are you talking about? Just tell us where you are, and we'll, we'll come and..."

"Right, just remember this. Canaan, okay? You have to find Canaan. Just find Canaan."

The radio began to static and we could no longer hear him. 

"Stiles?!" Scott yelled but no answer.

"No," I shook my head and began to click random buttons. "I didn't tell him. I didn't tell him I love him too. Scott..."

"Brianna-"

"No, I didn't say it back. H-he doesn't know." Scott pulled me into his arms and I began to cry. I cried so much, even more than the first time my humanity came back on. I hate this feeling. I've always hated when it comes back on.

Word count: 3536

I didn't really like this chapter till the end lol. I love Stianna so much <3

Please vote and comment!

xox

-Kiley

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 338 15
TGCF FF. Fengqing FF. The first time when Nan Feng saw Fu Yao was 500 Years ago. Everyone know's that both like their generals. When they met, it wa...
387K 9.3K 46
❝ You're crazy ❞ ❝ only for you sweetheart ❞ All rights reserved, © teenwolfiesx 2014 August 12 - October 26 2014 (:
144K 264 11
your deepest desires coming true...
33.4K 382 33
this is a one shot book of Bob x reader it will mostly be feminine sorry for my masc reader idk why I just right a lot in feminine type shit yk anywa...