My Motorcycle Guardian

By Winnifred-writer

*NOW REWRITTEN UNDER TITLE: Through the Flames* ***pleeeease check that one out! As much as I love OG, Throug... More

Dear New Readers
REVISION COMPLETED
Chapter one: Ms Pave
Chapter two: Lunch room drama
Chapter three: The dollarsorus rex
Chapter four: Go-Pro problems
Chapter five: Little Berry
Chapter six: Steak thief
Chapter seven: Hips like Shakira
Chapter eight: CJ hang time
Chapter nine: A berry annoying lunch.
Chapter ten: The O'Malley House
Chapter eleven: Alice-in-wonderland-lost
Chapter twelve: A ride with the devil's sons
Chapter thirteen: Whats a kiss?
Chapter fourteen: Puddle of hormones
Chapter fifteen: Who is you?
Chapter sixteen: Eye see you!
Chapter seventeen: The Theory of evolution. (Not really.)
Chapter eighteen: I'm a Hooker?
Chapter ninteen: I'm a F*cking Princess!
Chapter twenty: The man
Chapter twenty-one: I was viciously assulted. By a Rhino.
Chapter twenty-two: I apologize
Chapter twenty-three: The Motorcycle
Chapter twenty-four: Forgive me
Chapter twenty-five: I am borrowed with out permission
Chapter twenty-seven: Strawberries, Cards, and Knives, Oh My.
Chapter twenty-eight: Flame Riders-unmasked. P1
Chapter twenty-nine: Flame Riders-unmasked. P2
Chapter thirty: I meet my first gay.
Chapter thirty-one: The final straw.
Chapter thirty-two: Damsel
Chapter thirty-three: The most sadistic 12-year old
SCARY STORY TIME
Chapter thirty-four: I will survive
Chapter thirty-five: No, we arent a couple.
Chapter thirty-six: The power of the Eye
Chapter thirty-seven: Rooming Rituals
Chapter thirty-eight: Stop kissing me!
Chapter thirty-nine: More bad news.
Chapter forty: We become master-minds at planning
Chapter fourty-one: Family history
Chapter fourty-two: I want you to meet my friend, baseball bat.
Chapter forty-three: I did not kiss you. I gave you a peck.
Chapter forty-four: Meet Naomi, my British twin.
Chaoter forty-five: Seatbelts save lives.
Chapter forty-six: Naomi...Fishtable
Chapter forty-seven: Ripping at the seams
Chapter forty-eight: Kissing is the key
Chapter forty-nine: Cage the testosterone.
Chapter fifty: Freaking Divas
Authors note - Whats up nerds?
Chibi character art!
Chapter Fifty one: The End.

Chapter twenty-six: My Motorcycle Heros

9.8K 380 29
By Winnifred-writer

A/N: *yawns and wakes up*
*looks at calendar*
*sees that it's Sunday*
*curses and falls off bed, scrambling for phone so she can post the chapter.*

"You rotten beep! I'm gonna kick your balls so hard that you'll be able to taste it!" I screamed as the van door slammed shut.

"BEEEEEEP!" I yelled every curse I knew as the van started and it began to roll away.

"Beep-beepers- Motherbeepers!"

"Shut up!" Snapped one from the front seat. I couldn't see them because I was in the trunk, laying next to a porn magazine and an empty McDonald's bag.

I went slack, twisting in my bonds. They had duct taped my hands and feet together, and as much as I wanted to laugh at their stupidity, I kept quiet about it and waited for the right opportunity.

I knew this town better than them, and if they took a left once they left the mall...
the van turned left and I sighed in relief.
Once they reach the intersection, there's one red light that takes like, 20 minutes to change. That's when I'll make my escape.

I waited silently, listening hard to their conversation. The sways of the van told me we were getting close, the van bounced when they ran over a hole. That was my cue.

Raising my hands above my head, I brought them down hard and tugged my hands apart at the same time.
Perfectly, the duct tape ripped apart and I set to work ripping the rest of my wrists and moving to my ankles.

Going as silently as possible, I unwrapped the duct tape from my jeans and shoved it into the McDonalds bag.

Stage one complete.

Listening closely, I waited for them to reach the intersection.

Closer...

Closer...

It was right there...

And then we passed it.
My jaw dropped as I peered out the window to see it fly right by.
They just ran a red light!

The van rumbled onto the highway, and I began to panic, trying to think of a way out.
Calm down Hanna. Calm down! There must be another way!

Looking around me, I spotted the porn magazine.

I had a sudden idea, and I took out the pepper spray from before.
I flipped to a page in the magazine that had a dark purple back ground and a mostly naked woman, staring seductively up at me.

Perfect.

Uncapping the pepper spray, I leaned back and sprayed the magazine.

The chemicals quickly filled up the small trunk and I began to choke and cough.

"Hey! What are you doing back there?" One of them snapped.

"Relax, she just wants us to stop the truck and get out. Ignore her." The other voice said.

Working frantically, I scratched at the slightly damp paper until I scratched away the purple to show the white underneath. Holding my breath against the fumes, I managed to roughly carve the word HELP in the magazine page.

Sitting up and peeking above the seat to make sure they weren't watching, I twisted and pressed the page to the trunk window, waving it frantically.

I prayed that someone saw...

•*3rd Person POV*•

Five motorcycles roared down the highway, breaking the speed limit.

Five black, sleek motorcycles sped between cars, weaving and dodging traffic like it was in their DNA.

Five motorcycles, all staring hard at one van.

C-Shot had his Go-Pro strapped to his helmet, and the little red light was blinking at he recorded everything.
His purple rims spun so fast that it was just a blur of color.

The Eye, back from his recovery, was tapping at a GPS on the front of his motorcycle. He saw the possible route and plan that they could take to stop the van, and he beat his helmet twice and did a gesture to Falcon.

Falcon nodded his helmeted head, then revved his engine. He shot forward like a bullet, and rode up the dragging tailgate of a large truck. Flying off, he twisted perfectly in midair and landed in front of the van, making it slow down suddenly, sending the panicking Hanna inside tumbling around.

The Eye slid between two cars and dropped next to Falcon, forcing the van to loose its speed. When ever it swerved to try to get away, they moved with it.
The two men inside inside the van cursed, annoyed by the silly teenagers wasting their time.

Flippity glanced over at The Heat, who did another gesture. Flippity nodded, then waved for C-Shot.

Inside the truck, Hanna whimpered with fright, yelping at every jerk the truck did to lose the motorcycles.
What was going on? She thought, panicked.

A tapping came from the window and when Hanna looked up, she saw C-Shots helmet staring down at her.

Immediately, she felt a wave of relief ooze threw her veins as she waved her sign.

C-Shot gave a nod, then braked suddenly.
Everything flew by him as he fell to the back of it all. Once all the riders had passed him, he revved his engine and took off again.

Meanwhile, Flippity and The Heat inched forward, getting so dangerously close to the van that if it suddenly stopped, they'd both be hit.

Flippity reached over and grabbed onto The Heat's bike as he suddenly lurched forward, hands leaving the handlebars as he grabbed at the latch of the trunk.
Flippity cursed, trying to control both bikes at once.

"Don't kill yourself!" He warned, but The Heat wasn't listening. Standing up, he leaned forward and grabbed the latch.

The trunk door flew open and Hanna screamed as she was sent tumbling forward. At the last moment, The Heat caught her around the waist and she locked her arms around his neck.

"Hey!" Roared one of the captors. The passenger spun around in his seat and dove to the back of the van, grabbing onto Hanna's ankle. She cried out as she was suspended in thin air, half of her body free while the other half still in the van.

Swallowing down her frantically beating heart, she released one arm from The Heat and reached into her hoodie pocket.
Swinging her arm back, she sprayed pepper spray into the eyes of the man. He cursed and released her ankle, causing Hanna to drop.

The Heat yanked her out of the van and he fell back onto his motorcycle, clutching Hanna to his chest.
The van sped away as he slowed down the bike, veering off to the side of the rode.

Hanna had her arms wrapped tightly around his neck and was straddling his front, her face was pressed into his chest as she shook.
The Heat ran a hand down her back, hushing her gently.
Hanna choked down a sob as her heart continued to beat against her rib cage, demanding freedom.

"You're safe." A slightly muffled voice whispered from above her.
"It's alright now...I got you..."
Hanna buried her face deeper into his jacket, breathing in the surprisingly good and familiar scent.

The purring of four other motorcycles joined them shortly, and Hanna gathered enough courage to lift her head and look around her.
The Flame Riders stared back with reflective visored helmets.

Flippity gave a slow nod of reassurance, and Falcon tilted his head in what Hanna guessed was paired with a smile.
Swallowing thickly, she parted her dry lips to thank them, but no words came out.

Instead, she closed her heavy lids and slumped against The Heat, too exhausted to stay awake for a moment more.

The purring of the machine beneath them revved louder as he kicked off and began to speed down the highway, the others following close behind.

As he drove, he kept one hand on the handle bars and the other one wrapped tightly around Hanna's back, keeping her so close to him that the cold whip of the wind didn't bother her, and she was soon able to be lulled to sleep.

A/N: This is it! The chapter that first inspired me to write this book!
This is the Jesus chapter!
(Sorry not sorry)
So what did you guys think? Sorry if it's not the best, I'm not used to writing in third person on here.

Until next time my little riders!
~Tully🍧

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

503K 13.5K 36
✔COMPLETED ✔ Description: So, what do you do at 14 when you've been kicked out of the only home you've ever known? What do you do when you call you...
BadGirl? By Jacy

Teen Fiction

2.5M 69.7K 78
2013-2014 "You don't know me, no one does," I said in a voice just above a whisper. "Then let me in, I want to know you," he exclaimed clutching ont...
8.8K 423 16
He grunted as he grabbed my arm again and made me face him, but he didn't say anything. My anger was mounting and this was as private as it was going...
42K 1.6K 43
I aburtly stand from my bed when I heard my apartment door opening with a 'THUD' sound.I quickly run to the front room only to see a guy sucking a bl...