Love Struggles (EDITING)

Af isthisfatee

The Struggles of love Mere

Love Struggles
Chapter 1~Teanna
Chapter 2~Just A Kiss
Chapter 3~Moving On
Chapter 4~Say Sorry To This
Chapter 5~The "B" Word
Chapter 6~SKIPDAY
Chapter 7~Georgia
Chapter 8~Memory Lane
Chapter 9~The Army Brat
Chapter 10~Remembering Him
Chapter 11~Forever
Chapter 12~Road Trip
Chapter 13~Happy
Chapter 15~Jealous
Chapter 16~High
Chapter 17~Loyalty
Chapter 18~ Time
Chapter 19~On The Way
Chapter 20~ Leave Me Lonely
Chapter 21~Twitter Fingers
Chapter 22~Forgiven
Silent Treatment
Chapter 24~ Oakland
Chapter 26~White Lies
Chapter 27~Games
Chapter 28~Training Day
Chapter 29~To Kill A Mocking Jay
Chapter 30~Calm
Chapter 31~Lost Days
Chapter 32~Truth
Chapter 33~Regret
Chapter 34~Flat Line

Chapter 25~ Patient Love

168 1 0
Af isthisfatee

J🇵🇷: Got some good news for your linda

Me: You have info for me on Cas?

J🇵🇷: That and I just landed in Atlanta and I want to meet up to talk about your little boyfriend.

Me: Ugh did dad send you on a babysitter job 😒

J🇵🇷: Lol nah amour. I was already coming out to see my lil boo.

Me: Who tf is this bitch? Let me guess short and Latin with a psychotic attitude? That always seemed to be your type.

J🇵🇷: lol don't worry about it ma. Pick you up in 30😘

I placed my phone on the counter after sending Jilani the address of the hotel we were staying at. He doesn't have girlfriends, he has hoes, so I'm interested to see which one of them has him making trips out of the city. His choice in females aren't the best, let's just say he likes them crazy-really really crazy. Damn near psychotic if you ask me, but that's none of my business. Pussy makes him go wild and put up with the wildest and dumbest of bitches, but again thats none of my business.

I'm more so excited about what information on Cas did he get. Hopefully it's useful information and no bullshit like what Conner gave me, if we're really calling that valuable information. What in the actual world was I gonna do with spiders and snakes and all this other bullshit.

I was just browsing through my social media sites as we were just digesting our meal still sitting in the restaurant. At least 2 hours have passed by now and honestly I was perfectly fine where I was. The itis was definitely settling in, so at this rate I would have to be carried to the car if we intended on leaving any time soon. So for now a full stomach and Twitter were all I needed.

"TEANNA!" Kam screamed in my damn ear as we were just chilling in our booth, "All in that damn phone, you can't hear!"

I side eyed her and brought my attention back to my phone, "What is it Kammeron?"

"Let's go shopping...like now." She started

I slowly looked up from my phone and brought my eyes to her, "Why do you need to shop? You literally have a full closet Kammeron. You barely have enough space for the clothes you have now. Why are you trying to add more?"

"You know she's a shopaholic..." Jasen joked

Carter butted in with a laughed, "The devil certainly does wear Prada, or in her case Louis Vuitton."

"You're gonna let them make fun of me babe?" Kam pouted

I narrowed my eyes at Niko wanting him to even try to respond, "He can't save you girl."

He rolled his eyes following a sly smirk, "Says who? Wicked bitch of the west?"

Now wait one mother fucking minute...if he thinks that he's going to say that and get away with it, he's sadly mistaken. Homeboy must have a death wish or something, just wait till I tell Jilani and Tev about this nigga here.

"You got one chance to take that back and apologize to her and that's all I'm giving you..." Cas spoke low with absolutely no emotion on his face.

One thing I know will never change is his over protective ways. He never played when it came to my health and safety, and that I'm glad that still remains. He may have gotten into some serious trouble over me, but he never got caught up in the system or anything. Luckily for us his record is clean, and I can hopefully stay that way.

"Nigga or what? You think your little thug life facade scaring me? Cause its not; try again lil nigga."

Kam: Teanna seriously?! 😐

Me: What??? I didn't do a damn thing!

Kam: You didn't have to say shit to him!

Me: Well guess what Kam, he was never invited to this damn trip to begin with so I will say whatever the hell I want! Who told him to call me the wicked bitch of the west anyway?! I didn't call him a hoe ass nigga, or a fuck boy, or a pussy. Hell I didn't even speak to me, nor was I gonna.

Kam: Ughhhhhhh! Are you kidding me?!

Me: Do I look like I'm running games on you Kammeron? 😤

Kam: You know how Castiel gets, he will beat Niko's ass.

Me: Well then Niko better get to apologizing 🤷🏽‍♀️

Kemiko: He technically missed his one chance to give an apology...so I think he has to settle for the ass whopping, sorry Kam.

Me: She has a point.

Kam: I hate the both of you with everything in me

Me: 😂 Rightttt

Kemiko: How about we regroup back at the hotel and keep the two away from each other.

Kam: Deal

I locked my phone and grabbed Castiel's hand, "Let's go babe."

I got up and attempted to bring him with me but he didn't move a muscle. He must think I'm about to drag him to the car or something; cause I am not. He needs to get his high yellow ass up.

"Cas...babe c'mon." I looked down onto him

"I'm not moving from this spot until I hear an apology from this nigga" He grumbled

Niko let out a chuckle, "Guess you'll be sitting here till your death cause nigga you aint getting shit out of me."

Niko slid out of his seat at the end and stood before us, "Your broad is disrespectful as fuck, you should teach her some manners. Or beat them into her since you look like the abusive type."

Shit.

Cas got up from his seat and I immediately jumped in front of him, that's a too touchy subject and we cannot go there, at least not right now. That brings back so many memories and bad times for us, and I do no want to relive those moments again. So much hurt and pain during those times, it took a lot to move past.

"I will fucking kill your ass nigga! You won't be leaving this city tonight believe that! I swear on my fucking grave you will be dead by midnight tonight! You hear me nigga, dead."

Here we go, if Kammeron's man knew how to shut the fuck up and not say whatever comes to his dumb ass mind, we would be halfway to the hotel by now. But no, instead he wants to talk out his ass and have a price on his head, amazing.

Here is Castiel over here going damn crazy, while Niko is just chilling with a smirk on his face like Cas won't do shit. I tiptoed to Castiel's ear with both my hands on either side of his face,

"Baby you need to calm down...I know thats a touchy subject and I know this nigga doesn't deserve any mercy but you need to relax okay? We're gonna go back to the hotel and you're gonna chill there while the girls and I go shop for a few okay? When I come back we'll smoke and take a nice hot, calm bath...let it go for now."

He closed his eyes and let out a long breath before nodding his head. I released a breath of relief as I let my head fall on his cheast, "Lets go."

We began to walk to the exit as Cas spoke without even looking back, "Enjoy your last hours cause you're a dead man walking nigga."

Castiel

"I'm going to the mall with Kam and Kemiko then I'm going to meet up with Jilani, I should be back no later than 7:00 alright?" Teanna was walking back and forth from the mirror to her little makeup bag she brought with her.

"When that dude pop up in Atlanta?"

"Literally today. He's apparently visiting his 'lil boo' he says, probably just another hoe though. Why you ask?"

"Nothing beauty...go ahead and enjoy yourself while I plan this niggas death."

"Cas you need to relax about that. No more killing Niko talk, you sound psychotic."

She has no idea...

I laid my head against the headboard and stretched the rest of my body out,

"Whatever. How much you need for your little shopping spree?"

"From you? Let me think, zero dollars and zero cents." She smirked

"I have a job, which provides me with my own money, don't need yours. But thanks for the kind gesture."

I blew out a small breath and shut my eyes, "You're gonna let me provide for you one of these days."

"I already let you provide for me...kinda. You don't have to literally buy me everything I own Cas, I'm your girlfriend not your daughter. I can provide for myself, you know me; independent."

She gave me a small smile and all I could do was smile back. Something about Teanna just always made me feel better, even on my worst day. I still can't wrap my head around it; how could she possibly turn me from a hot head to a softie in a matter of seconds. From the day I met her I knew that she was the special one for me, and I could not possibly let her slip through my hands. I knew that she would be my wife and the mother of my children and we would live a happy and wealthy life forever. But first I need to get my shit together.

"Alright beauty, go ahead and enjoy yourself. I'll be here waiting on that bath and weed you promised."

She chuckled a little and kissed my lips, "See ya in a bit babe. I love you."

"I love you more monami."

She walked over to the counter and grabbed her purse and car keys. On her her way out the door she hollered, "Don't do anything stupid!"

I could only shake my head and laugh at how well she knew me. She knows I'm plotting on that dumb ass nigga, and I'm dead ass serious when I say he will not be leaving this city. The only way that will happen is if he's in a fucking bodybag and I put that on everything. No man walking this damn earth will disrespect my woman and get away with it; at least not while I'm breathing. After this I'm off to college and moving forward. No more slanging drugs, no more killing, and no more lying to Teanna. I swear to the Lord above that I love her with everything in me, but I cannot tell her the truth about everything. The way she is, she will take the information and keep trying to get more out of it. I know her too well, she's gonna fuck around and get herself involved and God forbid end up getting hurt. If she does end up hurt or killed, that's on me and I will become the greatest assassin alive to avenge the love of my life.

Hopefully it doesn't come to no shit like that, because I only plan to drop one body and one body only. Well probably two since that Mckenzie nigga still working my damn nerve with his little plans and antics to try and get Teanna back. Speaking of...

Me: Hey.

(404)873-9803: Who's this?

Me: Ace.

(404)873-9803: Oh hey! What's up?

Me: Chillen, just thought I'd text you on my downtime.

(404)873-9803: Bored or something?

Me: No, just trying to get to know you a little more thats all.

(404)873-9803: Does your girlfriend know that?

Me: I'm allowed to have female friends since you so worried about her.

(404)873-9803: Not worried, just don't want any problems. I already ruined one "relationship" if that's what we want to call it.; not trying to ruin another.

Me: What you mean?

(404)873-9803: Long story.

Me: I got time.

(404)873-9803: I mean it's super long. I would have to go through my relationship with my ex in order to explain it.

Me: Like I said, I got time.

(404)873-9803: How about we meet up?

Me: Girlfriend took the car, not possible.

(404)873-9803: I'll pick you up. Send the address and I'll be there in 15

Me: Bet

She couldn't just text me the story or something, she must want to be in my face or something. I only agreed to meet up so I can know what really went down with Teanna and that lil ex nigga of hers. Knowing a bit of his past with this shorty will just help with my plans of getting rid of him. In the mean time I decided I would hit up my brother so he knew what was good.

"Yo."

"What's good Conner?"

"Shit. Just got off bro. Let's link up."

"Can't. Gotta meet up with some broad right now."

"Yo girl know?"

"It's not like that man. Strictly business."

"If you say so. But you need to talk to your girl. She stopped me today at Work asking all types of questions."

"What type of questions?"

"What the serpent means. Do I know you. Have I lived in Oakland. Nigga your girl is fucking Nancy Drew. Why you ain't come clean yet?"

"Y'all don't know her like I do. Once I tell her she's going to keep digging for information until she's satisfied."

"Well nigga she's already doing it. You need to tell her everything before she asks the right person the right question and gets killed, and I know you down want that."

"Of course not man, I love her. That girl means everything to me and I can't lose her to the life I chose. That's why I'm trying to let go of all this shit now. Before we left Oakland the plan was to stack up, end the street shit, go to Florida State and start our company."

"And that shit remains."

"Just after I kill this nigga that disrespected my girl."

"For real nigga?"

"You know how I feel about her. Can't let it slide."

"Usually the people that shoot you always end up shooting at me too man. I'm not trying to die this young. Can we just rough that nigga up some. He does not have to die."

"Nah he needs to die. Tonight."

"What does his dead body do for you? He disrespected her and I understand that but you're gonna try and kill every person that diss your girl? That don't make no sense and you know that for a fact. So we gonna go see this dude, rough him up, and leave it at that."

"Fine."

"Good little brother, I wanna be able to formally meet my future sister-in-law."

Kammeron

Me: Why would you say that to Teanna?

Babe: Oh you talking to me now that we're not in the same space?

Me: Cut the BS Niko.

Babe: What bullshit? You ignored me the whole ride back and on top of that waited till you got with your girls to speak to me.

Me: And?

Babe: We could've had this conversation before you left.

Me: Just answer my question okay

Babe: Who told her to come at me?

Me: She didn't even come at you, she spoke directly to Kammeron. And on top of that she did not call you out of your name. Maybe you must've missed the part where you called her a bitch.

Babe: She's a bitch. So what?

Me: Teanna is family Niko. If you can't man up and apologize then you can't be with me.

Babe: What are you trying to say?

Me: Fix it or we're done. Don't call or text me until you do that and if you don't plan on apologizing, lose my number and be sure to have all of your stuff out of my hotel room.

I locked my phone and threw it in my purse with no plan to look at it till I got back. The first time Niko and Teanna go into it was completely my fault. I shouldn't have told him her business and he had no right to tell McKenzie. I shouldn't have took Niko's side at all for my wrong doings. So this time around I had to be there for my girl, my sister.

If he can't man up and fix the problem, then he isn't man enough to be with me.

"Um...earth to Kam!" Kemiko waved her hand in front of my face as she attempted to get my attention.

I snapped my head in her direction, "Huh?"

"Girl you zoned out", Teanna started, "You alright?"

"Yeah... It's just Niko." I rolled my eyes

Teanna rolled her eyes before Kemiko spoke, "What's up?"

"Well you two know that even though I had my little text snap at you Tee, what he said is still disrespectful. He shouldn't have called you out of your name at all and I apologize for bringing him to lunch, because had I just came alone this could've been avoided."

Teanna took both of my hands and looked me in my eyes, "Don't blame yourself for this Kam. We eventually would have ended getting into it with one another anyway. Don't put it all on you."

"Well I gave him an ultimatum so he better make something happen.."

"What kind of ultimatum Kammy?" Teanna questioned releasing my hands

"I told him if he doesn't apologize to you before I get back to the hotel, he can lose my number and have all his stuff out of my hotel room." I eyed a few stores as we strolled through the mall.

We walked into the Adidas store in hopes of finding a few new pairs of sneakers.

"That was very nice of you Kam." Kemiko spoke out, "You made the right decision."

"I just want to be able to bring my boyfriend around without their being any problems. I know if he apologizes then he for one cares about me and for two will turn a new leaf with Tee."

"You're my sister, so if he does apologize, I will be willing to squash the shit for you." Tee smiled to me.

If she's willing to do that then we're on the same page. She can be prideful when it comes to someone else's wrongdoing so this is really good progress so far.

Tee brought her attention to Akemi as she tried on a pair of boosts, "What's up with you and Carter Kemiko?"

Kemi let out a breath of frustration, "Really waiting for his mom to let him know if he can come with me on the family vaca before he leaves for UNC, so far no answer."

"Why you worried?" I questioned

"Because I think she'll say no and I won't see him again till thanksgiving break and I can't wait that long."

"Sprung ass. He dicked you down that good Kemiko?" Teanna laughed

"Leave me alone Tee! Always bullying somebody." She whined

I cut my eyes at Teanna trying to get her to shut up.

"What? She's sprung. Nothing wrong with that Kammeron. Look Kemiko his mom won't say no, just stay positive okay? And whenever you miss the dork that much I'll go to North Carolina with you..."

She eyed me for a second, "And so will Kammeron. Glad that's settled. Next subject."

This bitch...

"How does one volunteer someone else for something they didn't agree to?" I questioned looking at her

"Exactly how I just did it Kammeron. Pay attention."

I rolled my eyes and brought my eyes up looking past Teanna, "McKenzie got a fine ass friend. Who is this guy?"

Kemiko turned around facing McKenzie and his friend, "Damn he is...well if Niko acting up there's a fine piece of chocolate right there girl. Get you a piece."

Teanna groaned pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance, "I feel like he follows me everywhere I swear! I don't want him in my space."

"Well you're gonna have to suck it up, because here he comes."

She dropped her head down as soon as he came over to us with his friend. He was brown skinned, no taller than 5'11, with braces. His eyes were two hazel brown orbs that were gorgeous.

"Hey." McKenzie greeted

"How y'all ladies doing?" His friend spoke out

Damn the southern accent got me

Jesus help me please

Kemiko questioned with a smirk, "For one who's you're friend McKenzie and for two what brings you to the mall on this fine day at the same time we happen to be here?"

He chuckled a little before eyeing Teanna, "Hello there Teanna. Nice to see you too."

She looked up at him unamused, "Don't upset me today okay McKenzie? I've had a rough start."

He raised his hands in surrender before letting out a chuckle, "Okay Okay. I apologize. Anyway, this Kayden, Kali's boyfriend and father of Aiden."

Of course the good looking Nubian man is taken by the home wrecker

"And I came over to talk to Kam. Niko blew me up just now, saying you dumped his ass and he's taking the next flight back home. He told me you would be shopping so I came by to see what was up."

I scoffed, "That's what he's telling people? That I dumped him? I told him to either make things right with Teanna or we're done. The ball was in his court but I guess he made his decision."

"Apologize for what?" He glanced down at Tee with a look of unease

I groaned bringing this back up again, "He called her a bitch."

He nodded his head before bringing me into a side hug, "I'll handle it."

Here we go, now it's everyone against Niko. But he put himself in this situation, so I can't save him anymore. If he wanted to be with me and turn a new leaf with Teanna, he wouldn't be telling people I dumped him.

"Leave him alone McKenzie. He made his decision."

I grabbed a hold of Teanna's hand before leaving the store.

Teanna

After about two hours of retail therapy we came back to the hotel and Niko sure as hell was nowhere to be found. Kammeron is kind of in her feelings right now so once I get back from my meet up with Jilani I will tend to her needs. I'm actually kind of excited to hear what information he has for me.

I waited in the lobby to get a text or call from Jilani, letting me know that he was outside. Outside of him coming to talk to me about Cas, I had all intentions of grilling him about his new so called "boo".

That's if the girl isn't psychotic, because I'm only certain that she is. I mean if that's his type, then I can dig it. But they can be sweet with a bit of crazy. Not so crazy that they need to be in an asylum.

After what felt like forever, Jilani finally showed. I walked out of the lobby to the round about in front the of the hotel. There was his white Ranger Rover blasting Puerto Rican music like we're back in Miami. I swear you can't bring people anywhere.

I went over to the passenger side and got in. I covered my ears since he was obviously trying to blow his speakers out with the way his music was blasting. He pulled off and I figured this would be the best time to discuss this new so called boo.

I turned the knob on the volume, cutting it down so I can actually hear myself think

"Really Teanna?" He joked

I laughed as well, "What? You're not about to give me hearing problems. But I have a question."

"What's up?"

"For one what's up with the new tattoo? And two Whose the new boo?"

He only chuckled as we came to a stop at a red light, "That's what you're so concerned about?"

"Duh. Now tell me." I demanded as I rested my chin in the palm of my hand

He looked over to me and smiled as we continued the drive to our destination, "Alright. So I got the spider on my hand cause I thought it was cool. But as far as she goes I met this new shorty on Twitter in May last year. I just saw that she followed me and after I ran through her photos I followed back, no big deal. So after about a month she slid in my DMs one time just trying to get to know me. Literally after that we haven't stopped talking. We texted, called, and FaceTimed; you know the whole long distance thing. So in January I made things official with her and I promised this summer I would make an effort to see her since she's still young and her mom just won't let her hop on a plane to Miami."

"So you've had a girlfriend since January?" I questioned in disbelief

He laughed, "You find it so hard to believe."

"Because it is. Player player finally found a bitch that's not a box of crazy."

"Yeah yeah whatever. My past girls weren't crazy, they just loved hard." He joked

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah right. You can smell crazy on them."

After about ten more minutes of driving we made it to Starbucks. We decided on sitting outside, since there was a slight breeze in the air today. We took our seats and I immediately was all ears.

Jilani pulled out a large envelope which is what I'm assuming has all the vital information in it.

"Now before I give this to you, you need to promise me you won't do anything stupid that will get you hurt. Understand?"

"I'm not 5 Jilani! Come on."

He slid the envelope to me as I opened it and pulled out its contents. I laid everything out on the table and ran my eyes over everything.

"What..." I managed to let out in complete disbelief

"Do you know the person you're dating linda?"

I shook my head in complete confusion, continuing to scan the documents before me. The more I looked, the angrier I got. Not only because of what he was doing but because he lied about it.

"How'd you get this J?"

"I have a friend who's dad is a detective. They're building a case, not only against him but his whole gang."

I knew that snake meant something. But if the Snake means something, so the spider must mean something too. I glanced over at Jilani's hand coming to a realization.

"You're his rival aren't you? And don't lie to me either."

He ran his hands down his face, "Yea Tee I am. We don't fuck with Serpents."

"You knew for a while didn't you?" At this point I was pissed off and doing my best to control my anger

"I did. But I know you Teanna, you dig for info too much. You will really get yourself killed. So I had no choice but to lie to you."

"Take me back..." I started forcing all the papers back into envelope.

"Huh?"

"Take me back to my hotel right now! I'm done playing the lying game."

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

1.8K 29 8
this shit still gay asf. a collection of stories to the ones i once loved🖤
1.2K 7 9
A lot of these are Harry Hook, but there are other ones too.
756 35 27
U gonna love it
103 1 20
Hood Love Story