The Bookstore *rewriting*

By clari-ty

[Completed but Editing/rewriting] 🐎🐎Hold your horses for just a bit🐎🐎 ‼️READ... More

1. The Bookstore *
2. A walk in the beach gone bad *
3. The Jacksons
4. Crying
5. What's your name?
6. Concert
7. He is capable of anything
8. Pancakes
9. Home Alone
10. Mall Maybe?
11. Sorry
12. No one knows
13. Because
14. Mom
15. Let's Dance
16. Apple Lady
17. Party
18. Paper Airplanes
19. Puppies
20. Aiden meets Kyle
21. Tell Me
22. Rose
23. Avoiding
24. Slow and steady
25. Sleepy head
26. :(
27. Win her back
28. Hello again
29. Big Mistake
30. More Lame Partys
31. Don't
32. Sand Bag
33. Can this be a dream?
34. Moving
35. Noodles
36. Breathtaking
37. Stress over Lizz's Wedding
38. Kerisen
39. Asking Questions
40. I still hate dresses.
42. Hands Down
43. I can't
44. Pain
45. Snowy
46. Lucy
47. She can't take a hint
48. Vacation needed
49. Wedding Rebels
50. Mrs. Black
NEW STORY-Do I Dare Disturb The Universe?

41. Fudge!

528 15 4
By clari-ty

***FIRST OF ALL THERE ARE TYPOS!!! The website I usually use to check says it is too long so it wouldn't let me...UGH!!

oh which brings me to the next point it is a LONNNNGG part.

Enjoy!!

/!*#&#?@/*#?#/@?*#?@?#*#?/@#*$*@?@?

Amily's POV.

"Can you lift you hand up, please?" I did as the nurse asked. I hissed as she applied some liquid on me.

"Sorry it may hurt." She said after seeing me wince. She applied the liquid once more on another cut making me wince more and hate Aiden for bringing me to the hospital when I could have done this at home. Her name was Amy as it said in her name tag and as much as really wanted to hit her too I didn't. She was helping me, but at the same time bringing me pain.

"The doctor will be here shortly." Amy walked out leaving me with Aiden alone. He came right up to me with a worried look on his face. He grabbed my hand examining it.

"Oooo..I hope he brings his TARDIS." I said breaking the silence. Aiden laughed at my crony joke and kissed my cheek.

"That hurt." I said rubbing my cheek.

"Oh well." He said.

*5 Hours Earlier*

"I can do this. I am the beautiful bride and than there's the bridesmaids. I am the princess today." Lizz said into the mirror. She fixed her dress like 20 times already, smoothing it here and there. It was a ball gown dress with lace on it. She did look like a princess, but she was turning into the witch.

"Oh mirror, mirror on the wall who's going to be late to their own wedding if she doesn't stop boosting her ego." I said gaining a hit in the back of the head from her.

"I am not ready." She complained.

"Yes, you are." I grabbed her bouquet of flowers and placed them on her hands. Everything should go smoothly. She was more than ready.

"Why if I mess up."

"You won't."

"What if my dress make me trip like how Jennifer Lawrence did." I rolled my eyes.

"Stop being negative."

"I am being logical." Since when is she about logic.

"No you're not. You're making yourself paranoid." I apply a bit of more make-up and wait for the signal for us to go out.

Someone knocks on the door. Lizz stays seated with a worried expression on her face. I walk trying not to rip this dress off of me. I open the door and Aiden is there.

"We will start in three minutes." I nod and try to back inside before he grabs my hand.

"What?" I look at him annoyed that I have to get Lizz out in three minutes. Three minutes is not enough!

"You have something on your dress." I get my hand out of his grip and try to find anything on it. I soon get what he is doing and I smile.

"No I don't. You already used that one."

"Dang it!" He says in defeat. His about to walk away when I grab his face in my hands and kiss him. I pull away and push him away before he can do anything else. I smile like a idiot till I get to the door.

"Lizz! It's show time!" I walk in yelling.

"I am not ready!" I groan. She is more than ready.

"You don't want to leave Tyler up there all alone or do you?" I put each arm on her shoulder.

"No, I love him." She says and gets her bouquet of flowers and we are out the door. Well this was easier than I expected.

----------

Yes, there were tears and laughs when they were doing their vows. Everyone cheered when they kissed. I was happy that she actually found someone that was compatible to her weirdness. Aiden kept making faces across from me. Kerisen also kept elbowing me when I laughed at him.

The venue was at this really fancy hotel, but Tyler being rich he could afford it. He didn't care how much Lizz complained about the cost. It was decorated to look like you where in space. Galaxies on the walls it looked beautiful.

"It's so cool looking and stuff." Kerisen sat beside me admiring the decorations as well.

"Yeah." I stared in awh at everything. I helped but we didn't really get to see the finishing touches.

"They are bringing out the food. I saw a chocolate fountain! You know just drink chocolate from a cup. That would be amazing." Aiden sat on the other side of me. I laughed at his childish ways. He was talking about chugging chocolate for goodness sacks.

"Aiden, that's for dessert."

"I know." He said with a sad expression. A waiter placed food in front of us and we began to eat.

------

"What do you say if we go dance." People were beginning to finish eating and making their way to the dance floor.

"I don't know." The stage seemed crowded. It was okay to keep it that way since I didn't want to dance.

"Come on Amily. Just one dance." I nodded and Aiden pulls me to the dance floor. Right when we get there the song changes to a slow song. Just my luck.

"No, not this song." I say pleading for him to go back to our seats, but no. He puts his hand around my waist and pulls me in the middle of the dance floor. Couples surrounding us.

"Now not a lot of people can see us." He says trying to calm me down. I have another thing to add to my hate list;dancing. He places his hands at my waist and I place mine on his shoulders. Even with heels on I still am not tall enough to reach him.

We dance along to All about us by He is We. I laugh at the irony of it. I began to sing it not to loud only, but enough so he can hear.

"You sing beautiful." He says cutting me off.

"Thanks." I go back to singing. I buried my head into his neck and just enjoy the moment. Though we've been through a lot I am glad to say I don't want to be away from him. I like no, I love the way he flips his hair or how when he is nervous he bites his lip. The way he is holding me right now makes my stomach do flips and turns. We Keep danceing till a fast song comes on.

"I am gonna go to the restroom." We both say at the same time.

We walk to the restrooms. I look around the venue looking for Lizz or Tyler, but don't see none of them and Kerisen seem to disappeared too.

"How could you?! I let you come here! Be at my wedding! Let you stay at my best friend's house and this is how you repay me?!"

The screams are coming from a faraway room. I can tell it is Lizz's voice. I forget about the restroom and make my way to see what is going on.

Aiden and I enter with our hands intertwined. Lizz and Tyler are here along with Kerisen.

"What's going on?" I ask Lizz. Her make-up is ruined. Tyler runs his hands through his hair.

"I leave the room for 5 minutes and I find Kerisen and Tyler snogging."

"It's not like that Lizz. I promise she came onto me." Tyler pleads to Lizz who won't listen. Again he runs his hand through his hair. I look at Kerisen who is just standing there not caring about what she did.

"Answer me Kerisen!" Lizz yells at her. Kerisen still stands there; motionless.

"I didn't come here for your stupid wedding if that's what you want to know. I also don't care if I kissed your husband. When I found out that you were going to marry someone like Tyler, I couldn't believe it. Someone as rich as him and what not, with you." Kerisen made a gross face and pointed at Lizz.

"You had this all planned didn't you? The endless questions about Tyler. Your luggage already packed when you are not supposed to leave till next week. What else did you have planned?!" She made her way across the room.

"This." Kerisen put both of her hands on Aiden's face and kissed him. I ain't Lizz who will rather talk about Kerisen kissing Tyler. She didn't have her lips on him more than 5 seconds before I pulled her away and punched her in the face. Kerisen was now on the floor looking shocked.

"Fudge that hurt!" Before I could cry about the pain in my hand Kerisen's fist came towards my face. I was not so lucky to dodge it hitting me on cheek, but I managed to step back a bit.

"Okay! Stop it!" Aiden cut in before I could throw another punch at her.

"Kerisen just go before I punch you too." Lizz said to Kerisen pointing at the door.

"I was leaving anyways!" She yelled back.

"Good! You whore!" She glared at me and slammed the door.

"Calm down, Amily." Aiden whispered into my ear.

*-*Back to the present*-*

"Did you have to bring me to the hospital?" I asked Aiden who was entertained by a game. He said it was called Dumb Ways to Die. I'll give you some dumb ways to die. Oh I got one kiss someone's boyfriend. I would of if I was not pulled away.

"Your hand was injured badly. Where did you want me to take you?" He put the phone down. I rolled my eyes.

"Home."

"Says the one who was saying fudge all the way here." He eyed me up and down. I could of at least changed.

?*?*?*?*?*?*?*???#?*!&#?!?#*?#*$*482924&-@

Sorry for the long wait. I know 2 weeks with out update is a long time, sorry.

It's about to be my bed time....haha I don't have one...loll

I AM SORRY!! SORRY!! LO SIENTO!! <using my Spanish on here too loll

*-*THANKS FOR THE 11K!! I CAN'T THANK YALL ENOUGH!!*-*

VOTE, COMMENT, FAN ME so you get notifications on my updates...:)

*Awkward C.*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 36.5K 65
Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked confusingly at him. "Eat." "No you eat. Its...
2.4K 84 7
What would you do if your boyfriend broke up with you for someone else? Even worse. She is that girl. Popular, shallow and horribly perfect. The one...
1.1M 34.2K 66
WARNING: THIS BOOK IS CUTE, HOT, SWEET, SEXY, ROMANTIC, MUSSY, DRAMATIC, EMOTIONAL, INTENSE. Beware. EXTRACT (SUMMARY BELOW): “Like father, like son...
396K 17.8K 92
(The rest of my main characters in other books are not described and are meant for the reader to imagine however they want. But this story is specifi...