10. Mall Maybe?

HEY,SO SINCE I GOT A FEW READS ON MY LAST CHAPTER. I REALLY WANTED TO UPDATE AND THANK Y'ALL FOR READING MY STORY. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. I SAY THAT A LOT. BUT I REALLY DO. SO TODAY NOTHING REALLY HAPPENED AT THE HOTEL ONLY THAT THE SHOWERS ARE COOL :):):)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and I was in my bed alone. Aiden must have left already in a hurry. I took the cover off of me. I was in my pajamas. Did Aiden change me? I face palm myself remembering I had them before Aiden came.

Seeing that I was going to be alone and with nothing to do I decided I was going to the mall. I went in the bathroom for a quick shower. It turned out to be a concert of one. I was singing along to One Direction songs.

I finished showering and put on my bra and panties and went like that into my room. I really didn't care if I was only me in the house and in my room. I was humming along to a song picking out cloth to wear.

I began the long process of putting on skinny jeans. From the corner of my eye I saw a figure laying on my bed. I screamed in horror and covered myself with anything I could find. I saw I was holding only a tank top on my chest.

"Ahhh! Shoot! Can't you see I am changing." Aiden stayed still sitting on my bed smirking at me like a idiot he is. He had his hands crossed. I made a face at him and he got up and left. He saw me in my bra and panties almost naked. I felt embarrassed. I wonder how many girls he has seen naked or almost that don't even compare to me.I hate my body. I know I am insecure because I always compare my body to other girls.

I finished putting on my cloth and looked in the mirror. I stayed a bit looking at myself and picking out my imperfections. Browned eyed, brown hair, weird body. Who wants this. No wonder my mom wants me to get married with some rich guy just because we have money they would. That's the only reason for somebody to be with me.

I threw a shoe at the mirror and left. Aiden was still standing outside my bedroom on his phone. I didn't want to even talk to him about what just happened. It was completely strange to me that it didn't even bother him. It was like he seen it before and it was completely normal to him. He looked at me and than went back to typing on his phone.

I went past him. I ran down the stairs to the kitchen. I was hunger and so was Molly. I opened her can of food and dropped it on his bowl. I looked at it disgustingly. Who would eat that. Oh wait Molly and like other dogs would. Aiden soon came in still texting I guessed.

I made myself some cereal since I was in a hurry to go to the mall. "Are you going to eat something?" I finally broke the silence. He looked up from his phone and just nodded. What was up with him? First he sees me half naked and acts like it is all cool but I oppose. Second he is ignoring me. Just like my parents. I guess when my parents left all the sudden Aiden wants to be like them. Ignoring me.

I guess he is bored of me like anybody else would be. It is not my fault I am not a bad enough to do whatever bad people do. It was bond to happen that I am just a toy for him to play and once he gets bored of me. He will leave me like I was before.

He keeps typing and typing. I barely eat my cereal and it gets all soggy and gross I end up throwing it away. I take my time to observe him. He has the same serious face every time he gets a text. It probably is someone he must not like. His eyes focused on the message maybe thinking about what to respond. His fingers hovers over the keyboard for a bit.

Molly is paying more attention to me than Aiden. She put a ball on my lap that has dog spit everywhere.

I grab the ball from my lap and hold it in the air."Ewww. Molly. This had dog spit everywhere." I throw it to the living room and she ran for it. Hopefully it gets stuck under a couch so she won't bring it back.