Engineering Moon and the Craz...

By ChervaChenesEklat

"I fell in love with the person who has the brightest smile." ~ Forth #195 in Fanfiction (highest rank...wow... More

1. I see you
2. Drinking Buddies
3. Crazy Doctors
....
4. First Picture
5. Captivating Smile
6. Captivating Smile 2
7. White Band
9. Grey World
PART II ~ PRESENT TENSE
10. Focus with my duties
11. Except for one
12. They all know
13. Will come hereafter
14. Not again
15. Just like a dream
16. A complete haze
17. Pieces of puzzles
18. Everything has changed
19. World at my feet
This is not an update
20. Don't ask me why
21. Holding the key
22. An urgent matter
23. Morning dew
24. Bad blood
25. Things I couldn't give
26. Why
27. Only the two of us
28. Paler against sun-kissed skin
29. He's mine
30. Claiming my man
Special 1a: Mole
Special 1b: Gifts
31. Welcome home
32. Morning ritual
33. I'm not possessive
34. Fun memory together
35. Lost and devastated
36. Coming back
37. In our soul
38. My life without him
39. Trust me
40. Freezing hell
41. What I can do
42. Finally
43. It's only YOU

8. This Gear

18.2K 707 117
By ChervaChenesEklat

(Beam's POV)

Can somebody tell me how can I divide myself into many parts? Because, right now, I need more Beam to survive this freaking semester. I really have no idea how to complete all the things these fabulous professors (kindly take note of my sarcasm) have given to us. We're already done with our midterm exam, but we have to worry, right away, with our endterm exam.

Every night, I am at Kit's room to review with him. Sometimes, I feel like he's already my wife because I tend to be always with him than my beloved girlfriends.

Oh, I miss cuddling them!

How long have I not seen any woman? I think it's already a week. (A week?! That's the longest time I haven't been with a woman!!)

Anyway, I have to focus with the lecture or else I'll lose to Kit and Pha. Well, Kit and I always lose with Pha.

Since the start of this hell, we decided to set a competition within ourselves to convince ourselves to study (because if we would not be doing this, we'll definitely fall behind). The person who will have the lowest score among us has to treat us lunch until another quiz or exam has to be taken. Last time, I was the lowest. Out of 30 I only got 27 while Kit got 28 and Pha got 29. And these jerks, they're chosing the most expensive meal! I promise to get back at them by being the highest...at least with Kit's score because obviously Pha will always get a free lunch. (Isn't it unfair? But we agree to it)

After our class, Pha and Kit head to the cafeteria while, I have to bring back the books I borrowed from the library. Before they leave, they asked for my card to pay for their meals since we haven't received our quiz result today from one of our subjects, so I'm still in charge of the lunch. (They're really trying to bankrupt me!) I told them to order me food as well since it's my money, and I'd be with them right after I return these books.

So, I quickly go to the campus' vast library.

"Sawadee kah," I wai our beautiful librarian.

"Sawadee krup, N'Beam. What can I do for you?" she questions while smiling at me.

"Nothing, P'Prim. Your presence is enough for me to forget how dreadful my day is. A smile from your lovely lips can put color to my grey world,"

She couldn't help herself from blushing. Hehe!!

"Stop it, N'Beam. You know I'm married."

"But it doesn't mean I could stop myself from admiring you."

Her eyes flutter while hiding her embarrassment.

I actually have no intention of flirting with married or committed women. I don't want to get in trouble with their husbands or boyfriends. It's the rule I set for myself. But, I have to use my charms with P'Prim to avoid paying my overdue. It's those bastards' faults why I couldn't pay for it. They're extorting me!! So, I have no choice.

"So..." I slowly put the books on the counter while locking an intense gaze with her. "I want to return these books, my angel. Can I?" I even use a sugary-coated voice.

"Of course, N'Beam..."

She gets the books from me without even checking the due date. I suppose, my strategy's effective. I even wink at her to complete my plan that almost make her faint. (Sorry, P'Prim!!)

I abruptly leave the scene of the crime before she realizes what I did.

"I saw what you did."

My heart almost drops when someone suddenly speaks as I rush out of the library. I turn to see Forth standing behind me.

"Fuck, Forth! I thought you're a ghost!" I growl at him because I am really surprised. He's like a cat, making no sound of his swift movements.

"Sorry..." His eyes are forlorn.

I have to show him that it's nothing so he wouldn't be sad anymore. I have a fault, too, because I am busy escaping from what I did to the librarian that I didn't get to notice him.

Anyway, It's been a long time since I have seen him. Last Friday, when we went out to drink with our moon friends, they said that Forth's faculty had an outing to a nearby beach for their last initiation rite. I don't really get their hazing activity. Last time, when we came to their building to look for the professor we had to interview for our activity, we saw them at the field. I even joked at Kit that they did a ritual to send away all the bad spirits lurking around the campus because of all the candles they lit. I know that if someone from their group heard me, they'd probably get enraged at me. It's sacred for them, though I really didn't understand why.

Going back to the person in front of me, I must say Forth has gotten a little tanner and bigger than before. But it only makes him more manly...appealing... sexier...and...

Wait!! Why am I assessing him?! I'm still more handsome than him, you know.

"What's up?" I just ask to change the direction this crazy mind of mine is going. "I heard you went to the beach."

"Yeah..." he answers but his face seems to be still perturbed as he stares at me.

"I saw you flirting with P'Prim," he suddenly adds. "She's married, Ai'Beam,"

What's with him?

"I know," I reply.

"But you still flirted with her?"

"So?"

Forth opens his mouth to, maybe, say a retort but he chooses to press tightly his lips. He's really getting weirder every time I see him. Even the way he gazes at me seems so weird that it makes me shudder.

"Oi, Forth..." I'm about to say something but he cuts me in.

"Do you really love flirting with everyone?" he queries out of nowhere.

The answer is obvious.

"Of course. I love flirting with everyone. Why? Do you have a problem with it?"

"Yes..." Oh, wait, did I step on his tail? "...Aren't you even thinking about your feelings, Beam or those girls' feelings when you flirt with them? Have you ever considered the word love?"

Those questions crawl on my skin, I just want to run away from this bizarre man. Is it the effect of the salted water of the beach? Or its brownish sand? Why is he asking me this? I feel so awkward at this moment. If it were Kit asking me those questions, I'd probably laugh my ass out. I'd even throw it back to him and see him cringed with it.

But he's not Kit. He's Forth! A friend from our drinking session who might be always joining our trip but, I think, must be taken seriously.

I'm almost in the panic mode. I hate being in this kind of situation, so I do what I'm always best at... Pretending that everything's normal, though it's not.

"Oh, come on, Forth! You know I love those women. They're my precious gems!" I reply in an exaggerated cheerful tone.

He only shakes his head and remains serious.

"Beam, if someone asked you to date... only date that person, will you do it? Can you do it?"

I could only knot my forehead to his another questions.

"Why are you asking me that? Are you trying to make me settled with my life?" (But I still haven't met all the women in this campus or in Bangkok!)

"Yes."

His short but direct response almost chokes me. What the hell?! Why does he suddenly get interested with how I live my life. The last time I check he hasn't even cared how many women I tabled with in the pub. We're friends, yes, but not as close as Pha or Kit for him to decide for my life...

Or maybe someone from his faculty (his closest friend perhaps) asked him to do it?

"Is she pretty? Does she have perfect body? Big boobs, nice butts, slim waist, and long thighs? If she were, I will definitely settle with her." I just answer.

Forth's expression quickly changes from serious to bothered look. He even turns his eyes to somewhere else as if it is more interesting than my face.

"That person is none of it," he quietly answer.

"Then, I won't date nor settle with her. I like pretty girls with great body. Seriously Forth, what's with you? What has gotten with you?"

He doesn't answer but just continues staring at somewhere I don't know.

So, I add, "If your friend asked you to do it, tell her to meet me. We might not know, I can change my mind for her."

I reach up to gently tap his shoulder because he's still look bothered by it. Maybe that girl...

"Do you like that girl but she likes me instead, that's why you're being like this??" I blurt out.

He faces me with a total blank expression.

"If you're thinking that I was hooking you up with a girl. You're wrong. I would rather drive them away from you so I could only be with you. But... You've given your answer and I perfectly understand it. I shouldn't have tried... Sorry for bothering you."

And just like how he suddenly appears, he's suddenly gone, too.

And I'm completely oblivious of what he meant by those words. 

What.the.fucking.hell?

My phone suddenly rings, so I don't get chance to internalize it.

"Hey, Beam. Where are you? We're about to eat your lunch. Have you decided to make out with P'Prim before you get here? Be careful, she's married!"

"I was thinking about it, Kit. But, no! You know I can't do that."

"Fine. Trying to be cool when you're not. Anyway, we'll be buying desserts, okay? Since you aren't here yet."

"Oi! I haven't got my allowance for this month! Don't you dare wear out my budget!!"

"Hah! Whatever! We'll still buy sweet desserts and we'll charge it to you! That's what you get for making us wait for too long," Then he hangs up.

Those assholes! I shouldn't have given my card. I'll surely get back at them for it. I have to go before they spend every baht I have.

But as I turn to leave, I notice something on the floor. I get curious so I pick it up to see that it's a red cord bracelet with a gear pendant. To whom must it be? It looks cool and chic. Its owner must be looking for it. It seems to be important...

...I feel like it's important. 

I suppose, I should give it to the lost and found office...

However, before I do that, I must hurry to the cafeteria!

*****

A/N
I would like to share a depressing story about this chapter.

Last night, I was actually writing it before I sleep where all my brain cells seemed to be active. So I write, and write, and write, and write until it was ready to be published. But since my mother already turned the wifi off, and I was too lazy to get up from my bed, I thought I'd just post it on tomorrow.

I felt so energized as I woke up. I quickly grabbed the tablet to check this chapter before I publish it. But to my horror, it wasn't save!!! I opened the wifi because I was thinking that it was at least save in the web because my mother turned it off last night while I was still writing. But, no!!! Almost half of the scenes were gone. T_T so I have to reconstruct all the ideas that were gone, too, this morning because I do believe that you deserve to be updated today. It's hard... Really hard... I almost cry but I think of you so I must do it. :)

Anyway, I was able to do it. Though the words and some scenes totally change because I can't remember how I wrote it last night. Heheh.

Next chapter will be the last for this first part of ForthBeam story :D
Then we will finally meet Ming and Yo! I feel like I miss them. Heheh! And I'll try to level up the scenes between our beloved couple!!

Thank you for reading!! Sending my ♥ to everyone.

(Photos I used in each chapter were from Google. Salamat, Google at sa mga nagpopost ng pictures nila :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 15.8K 83
I have waited for him for many human lifetimes, waited so long for him to fulfil his promise, waited for him to come back to me. I kept walking in t...
8.5K 599 13
Never say never is my motto. Back with a new ghostship as a little birthday gift for a lovely friend of mine :)
97.7K 3.5K 6
He wanted to have a one night stand, but all he did is give him hickeys. Enjoy reading. Love lots! *rcbrie15* Credits to the rightful owners of al...
6.7K 368 48
Mecha. Magic. Mediocre, so much so you won't stop reading it ; p Special thanks to @llaugh who helped me create this awesome cover and @ArbreEcore wh...