Ereri Baby Love [✔️]

Da seokjinsksks

Hanji asked Eren to help her on one of her experiments. Dragging him to her lab she forces him to test out on... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Why
Preparation
Yes
Wedding
how do you spell author? authour? authore?

Editing

3.5K 27 1
Da seokjinsksks

So I am currently editing this book and trying to make these chapters better and longer since these are short chapters in my opinion. I would really like to know if y'all had any suggestions on what y'all think I could improve and any ideas for other chapters. I want to hear anything y'all think I should do to improve or make new chapter because I really want my readers to be a part of any of my stories by contributing yalls ideas on what to do or make better. I don't want to be like all the other Wattpadians, I want to stand out and let y'all give me any feedback or any opinions you have about my work so far. (Please nothing negative!)

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

31.4K 728 43
Just some tips on writing your novels or stories. I know how hard it can be to start, to create your characters and to keep track of your characters...
26.3K 705 23
"Well, have you?" "Have I what?" "Felt so..betrayed?" Uraraka Ochaco was a liar, and Bakugou Katsuki was a gullible person. (characters arent mine l...
5.3K 209 20
☆⚽️☆ in which a group of girls decided to go on Discord and troll as boys on the userphone bot. |constant updates| *first book *mistakes *chatfic *E...
966K 38.3K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...