Love Happens

By bieberrimagine

It all started from when she posted videos of her singing on Youtube, until Jay-Z discovered her and brought... More

Love Happens - Part 1
Love Happens - Part 2
Love Happens - Part 3
Love Happens - Part 4
Love Happens - Part 5
Love Happens - Part 6
Love Happens - Part 7
Love Happens - Part 8
Love Happens - Part 10
Love Happens - Part 11
Love Happens - Part 12
Love Happens - Part 13
Love Happens - Part 14
Love Happens - Part 15
Love Happens - Part 16
Love Happens - Part 17
Love Happens - Part 18

Love Happens - Part 9

170 6 0
By bieberrimagine

Love Happens - Part 9

Your P.O.V.

I wake up with the worst headache I've ever had..

Which is kinda weird considering I didn't drink alcohol last night...just a bit.

I look around and furrow my brows in confusion.

Why am I laying on the sofa?

I must've fallen asleep here last night while I was laying on the sofa.

And I'm still wearing last nights clothes...Not so fresh, gotta change right now.

I stand up and walk upstairs towards the bathroom and yawn like 3 times..

I throw my hair in a messy bun and wash my face to remove my makeup.

I dry my face with a towel and moisturize my face.

I walk out the bathroom and go to my closet.

I change into black leggings, a white loose tank top and an oversized cardigan.

Now I feel comfortable..

I walk downstairs to the kitchen to eat some breakfast..

Ring** Ring**

Shit! My phone!

I quickly run towards the livingroom instead to answer my phone.

It keeps ringing, I look behind the pillows on the sofa and find it!

The Conversation:

YN - ''Hello!'' I say as I pick up.

?? - ''Hello there..'' A man says mysteriously.

YN - ''Who is it?'' I ask in confusion..

Who the hell is this?

?? - ''Its the ---'' He says before he bursts into laughter.

Why does his laugh sound so familiar...?

Oh, I think I know who this is..

YN - ''J--Justin?'' I say/ask and giggle a bit.

?? - ''Whut...How...Noo...it's not me!!'' He says really fast and I don't think he noticed that he busted himself...

?? - ''Crap..'' He says and figures out that he's busted.

YN - ''You sort of busted yourself Bieber..'' I say and chuckle.

Justin - ''Yep...I did...'' He says and sighs heavily.

I burst into laughter and cover my mouth to not laugh, but it doesn't work...

YN - ''So was this supposed to be a prankcall?'' I ask and giggle.

Justin - ''Well...yeah, but it didn't work out as I thought it would..'' He says and giggles.

His giggling is the cutest thing...

YN - ''How did you get my number, Mr.Prankster?'' I ask and smile to myself.

Justin - ''Duuh, I'm Justin Bieber...'' He says trying to sound serious

Justin - ''I got your number from Z...'' He says and chuckles.

YN - ''I see....stalker...'' I say sarcastically.

Justin - ''So what are you doing?'' He asks and yawns.

We both laugh at his yawning.

YN - ''I actually woke up like 10 minutes ago..'' I say and chuckle.

Justin - ''Sleepy head...So you haven't had breakfast yet?'' He asks suprisingly.

YN - ''Not yet..'' I say and smile.

Justin - ''Do you want to have breakfast with me at...Starbucks?'' He asks with a baby voice.

YN - ''Suure, I looove Starbucks..'' I say with a baby voice as well.

Justin - ''Yaay, I'll pick you up in 20, get ready!'' He says in excitement.

YN - ''Okaay, see you soon!'' I say and giggle.

YN - ''Wait! You don't have my address!'' I say a bit loud so he wont hang up.

Justin - ''Here we go again...like I said...I'm Justin Bieber..'' He says before he hangs up.

End of Conversation.

He's soooooo freaking sweet...

YN, shut the hell up! Get ready!!

I throw my phone on the sofa and run upstairs to get ready!

My outfit is pretty cute tho...I mean we're gonna have breakfast...so I don't have to change.

I should only add a faux fur vest over my cardigan and some a necklace to spice it up a bit.

I go to the bathroom and apply a bit makeup, not too much, just mascara, bronzer and lipbalm!

I let my hair down, it's still straightened but a bit wavy since I had a bun..

I grab my white Balenciaga tote and walk downstairs as I hum our song (Up).

Love our song..

I walk over to the sofa and grab my phone, it's 11:30 AM...Hmm

Suddenly, I get a text..It's from Juuuustin.

The Conversation:

 Justin - ''I'm here chica! ;)'' He texted.

YN - ''I'm coming chico!'' I text back and smile.

End of Conversation

I run my fingers through my hair and walk towards the door. 

As I take one step outside...HONK** HONK**....Justin...

I look at him and see him winking at me through the car window..I just shake my head as in disappointment..sarcasm.

I lock the door and walk towards his Ferrari..DAMN! What's better, his car or himself...

Easy tiger...

I smile at him before I get into his car.

Justin - ''Heey YN!'' He says and smiles really big.

YN - ''Heey Justin!'' I say smiling and pat on his thigh.

Justin - ''I would hug you if I could..'' He says and points to our distance.

YN - ''I'll give you one when we're at Starbucks.'' I say as I buckle up.

He laughs and nods his head as he starts the car engine and drives.

Justin - ''So...'' He says with his eyes on the road.

YN - ''Why do you always begin a conversation with that word..'' I say and giggle.

Justin - ''What word?'' He says and widens his eyes with a grin on his face.

YN  - ''So....'' I say a bit loud so he gets my point..

He looks at me and shakes his head.

He grabs his phone and presses on Spotify and scrolls through his playlist.

Justin - ''Turn up the volume'' He says and smiles.

I nod and turn up the volume and hear ''Lolly''...

I look over at Justin and he's smiling like a weirdo.

Justin - ''C'mon! It's my verse, sing along!'' He says and turns up the volume even more..

YN & Justin - ''Throwing up a G note like I'm at a casino I'm all fancy yeah I'm popping pellegrino I'm in the El Camino when I pull up on the scene-o You know I'm a real OG and baby I ain't from the T.O. I'm messing with the clique though, meet me on the sixth floor No you ain't a model, you should let me take some pics though Windows down, speakers loud, look down at my sneakers now Got so many features, tell the creatures just to beat it now Fifty for the necklace, look down at my set list Got your girlfriend at my crib watching Netflix Lets just admit that I'm the bestest Guess this, you ain't never ever on the guest list!'' We sing/rap together and burst into laughter as we stop.

Justin - ''Damn, you know how to rap girl!'' He says looking at me surprisingly.

YN - ''Well, everyone got their unknown talents..'' I say and smile proudly.

He smiles and nods his head in agreement...Hihi

At Starbucks ----

Justin's P.O.V.

We've arrived to Starbucks now! I'm so hungry!

I park the car and look over at YN, she's scrolling through instagram.

I step out the car, walk over to the passenger side to open the car door for YN.

She looks at me with a surprising face and steps out the car.

YN - ''Thank you Bieber!'' She says and smiles at me.

Justin - ''It's a pleasure YLN''! I say and smile proudly.

She giggles and runs her fingers through her long, brown and silky hair.

Her giggling is the cutest thing ever...

We walk towards the entreance door, I look around to make sure there are no paps here...All clear.

She stops short before we enter Starbucks and looks at me with a smile on her face.

YN - ''I almost forgot!'' She says shyly and gives me a big hug.

I wrap my arms around her waist and she wraps her arms around my neck.

She smells so good...Focus Justin! Focus!

Justin - ''I wouldn't let you forget!'' I say as I let go of the hug and smile.

She laughs and hits me playfully.

I open the door for us and we enter Starbucks.

YN - ''I'm in heaven....I smell caramel frappuchino..'' She says and closes her eyes with joy.

She's so cuute.

Justin - ''Metoo, but chocolate frappuchino totally beats caramel...'' I say and snap my finger in a z formation.

She stares at me with one raised eyebrow and shakes her head. 

I hug her from the side to cheer her up as we walk towards the cashier to order.

I hear screaming voices coming from outside, I look at YN but she's already looking at me probably for the same reason.

We turn around to see what's going on and see....

Cliffhanger......hehe! I hope you liked this part!! Sorry for not posting lately! Wattpad went down when I was going to post this part yesterday so I had to wait...Well, I promise to post tomorrow!

Lots of love - Donia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 4.3K 36
What would it be like to have justin be your boyfriend for 30 days?? Read and find out.
2.2K 151 14
It's been 3 years since Justin and Ariana/Anastasia drifted apart. The whole school already found out that Ariana was Anastasia and it faced backlash...
72.7K 1.4K 70
Alex has been a friend of Justin Bieber as long as she can remember. When he got signed, she was the first person to tell. Ever since, it had been cr...
138K 1.3K 98
Justin Bieber comes across a famous young lady one day , he fell in love with her from first sight ... read to find out more... cover by: me disclaim...