Love Happens - Part 4

Few hours later..

Suddenly, my phone starts ringing. I grab it and quickly answer. It's Brody!

The Conversation:

YN - ''Hello!'' I say as I answer.

Brody - ''Heey. Do you want me to come and pick you up? It's 6.00 PM.'' He says.

YN - ''Is it that late?'' I say in shock. I must have forgotten the time when I was playing piano..

Brody - ''I take that as a yes. I'll be outside in 10 minutes! See you later alligator!'' He says and laughs before he hangs up.

End of Conversation.

I put my coat on, grab my purse, turn all the lights off, grab the keys to the studio and walk out.

I walk through the big hall again, it's kinda scary here in the evening..I speed walk to the entreance door.

I lock the entreance door and walk outside.

Honk* Honk*! 

.......Brody....

I run towards his car, open the passenger door and jump in.

Brody - ''Heey sis!'' He says happily. I love when he calls me sis! We're practically like brother and sister.

YN - ''Heey bro!'' I say and giggle.

Brody - ''So what are your plans?'' He asks in excitement.

YN - ''What plans?'' I ask in confusion.

Brody - ''Wow, you forgotten it already? Your plans with Bieber. When is he coming?'' He asks.

YN - ''Oh, haha! He's actually coming tomorrow.'' I say in excitement and grin.

Brody - ''Easy tiger, enough with fangirling..'' He says trying to look serious but completely fails.

We burst into laughter at the same time.

We arrive at my house, Brody drives into my parking lot. We get out of the car and walk to the entreance door. 

YN - ''Do you want to come in?'' I ask him and lightly smile.

Brody - ''Don't think so, I'm really tired and Josh's (his friend) gonna crash at my place so..'' He says and puts his hands in his pockets.

YN - ''Well, thanks for the ride! Love you bro!'' I say and give him a big hug.

Brody - ''No problem, love you too! Take care.'' He whispers in my ear before he let go of the hug.

I wave to him before he gets in his car.

I walk inside, take off my shoes, walk upstairs to my bedroom, throw myself on my bed and groan.

I check twitter, read some of my fans tweets and just smile at how cute and supportive they are!

Suddenly, I saw a tweet which made my heart stop beating for a second.

@JustinBieber: ''@YN/LN I cant wait to see you tomorrow, you're really talented! :)'' The tweet said.

Oh my freaking God, Justin tweeted me and called me talented! This totally made my day.

Should I respond? Maybe I shouldn't...Or maybe I should..I'm gonna do it!

@YN/LN: ''Tomorrow's a big day! Gonna record my first duet with.....Wait for it..'' I tweeted.

I'm starting to get really hungry...I get up, change into a comfy outfit and walk downstairs to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and grab some leftovers of spaghetti. I heat it up, sit down by the table and eat.

After I'm done eating, I walk into the bathroom to remove my makeup and brush my teeth.

Now I'm ready to go to bed, I need my beauty sleep....

Justin's P.O.V.

I'm so excited to meet YN tomorrow! She seems so down to earth and goodhearted!

Gotta admit, she's really beautiful too...I hope she likes the song I've written for us.

Scooter and I are in the plane now, we'll arrive in 3 hours and we'll meet YN and Jay-Z at 10:00 AM in the studio.

I check twitter and read my Belieber's tweets, I love them so much. Everything I do is for their happiness.

I read YN's most recent tweet..She's adorable.

I have to sleep now...need energy for tomorrow.

I hope that you guys liked this one! I will post Part 5 tomorrow...The question is, how will they act when they meet eachother? Some sparkles might appear...and feelings..

Lots of love - Donia