Love Happens - Part 5

Your P.O.V.

I wake up by the sound of my alarm..It's 9:00 AM.

Today's the big day, I have to be in the studio in 1 hour to meet Justin! 

I quickly get up and go to the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, do my makeup and throw my hair in a ponytail.

I choose a cute and comfy outfit and put it on. I wear black skinny jeans, a white crop top with a leopard print cardigan and a pair of white Supra sneakers. 

I grab my purse and run downstairs to the kitchen, grab a Granola bar and eat it as I walk out the door.

My car is outside my house, the car repair company drove it here few hours ago..obviously.

15 Minutes Later..

I park my car in the parking lot, I feel my hands shaking as I walk up to the entreance door and open it.

Okay YN, calm down and act normal!

I slowly walk towards the door that leads directly into the studio, I let my hair down and spray a bit perfume on myself before I take a deep breath and open the door..

?? - ''Yo YN! Finally!'' I hear someone say excited as I open the door. It's Tate. I smile at him before I look around, there's so many people here!

?? - ''Hello there stranger!'' I hear a someone say behind me with the most adorable voice ever. I think I know who it is..

I turn around and here he is. Justin. I smile before I look into his beautiful hazel brown eyes smiling right back at me.

I bet he has NO idea how much I'm freaking out inside right now.

YN - ''H..Hi''  I stutter.

Really YN, thats all you could say?

Justin - ''I'm Justin, well I'm sure that you already know that! I've been really looking forward to meeting you.'' He says and chuckles. 

YN - ''Well yeah.. I've been looking forward to meeting you too!'' I say shyly and laugh a bit.

?? - ''Oh yeah, you've no idea how excited she's been to meet you!'' Z says from behind and laughs.

YN - ''Oh shut up!'' I say as irritated and punch him in his chest playfully, what makes everyone laugh.

I see a man walking towards me and Justin. I think it's Scooter..oh yeah.

Scooter - ''Hi, I'm Scooter Braun, Justin's manager. Nice to meet you!'' He says before he shakes my hand politely.

Scooter - ''This is Kenny, Justin's bodyguard and this is Alfredo, our director and editor.'' He continues pointing at them talking to Tate.

YN - ''It's so nice to meet you too! All of you!'' I say looking over at Justin and smile. He smiles back..his smile is the cutest thing ever!

Focus YN! Focus!

YN - ''Thanks for taking your time to fly to LA! It means a lot!'' I continue and giggle.

Justin - ''It was definitely worth it.'' Justin says and our eyes meet what makes me blush so I look down trying to cover my face a bit.

Justin - ''So do you want to listen to the song I've written?'' He asks me and I light up.

YN - ''Yeah, sure!'' I say excited and he giggles.

We walk into the soundproof room while the others are busy and discussing.

Justin - ''I'm just gonna sing it for you acosutic so you know how it goes.'' He says and I nod.

YN - ''What's the name of the song?'' I ask and smile.

Justin  - ''You'll find out..'' He says and grins.

Justin - ''And you can sing along whenever you want to'' He says and hands me the lyric paper.

He grabs a guitar and starts to play..

The Lyric:

''It's big big world

It's easy to get lost in it

You've always been my girl, oh

And I'm not ready to call it quits

We can make the sun shine in the moon light

We can make the grey clouds turn to blue skies

I know it's hard

Baby, believe me

Wow, his voice is so smooth and beautiful. I decide to sing along the next verse!

That we can't go nowhere but up

From here, my dear

Baby, we can't go nowhere but up

Tell me what we've got to fear

We both sing and and Justin looks surprised at me when he hears my voice. I hope it's a good sign. He keeps giving me these flirty looks and smiles...

We'll take it to the sky past the moon to the galaxy

As long as you're with me, baby

Honestly, with the strength of our love

We can't go nowhere but up.''

We finish the song and I keep smiling, this song was meant to be.

Justin - ''What do you think? He asks me about the song and keeps smiling.

YN - ''It's perfect, I loved it!'' I say and smiles.

Justin - ''Thanks, your voice is so beautiful, it's perfect for this song.'' He says and smiles.

YN - ''Wow, thanks! Your voice is really amazing too!'' I say and giggle a bit.

He laughs and puts the guitar down.

Justin - ''So..you just moved to LA?'' He suddenly asks me.

YN - ''Yep! About 3 or 4 months ago'' I say and play with my fingers.

Justin - ''And you like it so far? The paparazzis, fame and all of that?'' He asks me and starts playing with his fingers too.

YN - ''I've started getting used to it, but it's hard not having as much as privacy as I used to''  I say and he nods in agreement as if he understands how I feel. I'm sure he does though..

Suddenly.....

Hehe, a small cliffhanger...But I hope you guys liked this part. I made it longer though because I won't be able to post a new part tomorrow..Or maybe I could? wellwell. As you might have noticed I used the song ''Up'' by Justin because I thought the meaning of the lyrics kinda matched YN and Justin...

What will happen next? Keep reading and voting.

Lots of love - Donia