Love Happens - Part 7

Your P.O.V. 

I run upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower and shave my legs!

I remove my makeup and undress before I turn on the shower and heat it up.

I get in the shower and let the hot water run all over my body.

Relaxing...

10 minutes Later..

Finally done with the showering!

I wrap a towel around my body and walk into my bedroom.

I moisturize my face, arms and legs. 

Now I have to choose an outfit for the evening. 

I go to my walk-in closet and start looking..

It's true what they say..no matter how much clothes you've got, you still can't find anything to wear..

After 10 minutes of searching, I find the perfect outfit! A black high waisted skirt, a white V-neck crop top and a pair of white heels.

I apply makeup, foundation, smokey eyes and red lips...perfect combo!!

I'm almost done, I only need to straighten my hair.

15 minutes Later..

Ding Dong**

It's the doorbell. I'm sure it's Brody!

I check the time...Oh it's 6:20 PM already..

Time flies...

I grab my heels, clutch and walk downstairs to open the door.

I open the door and see Brody standing outside with a big smile on his face...He's so cuute!

YN - ''Heey fella! You're early!'' I say and chuckle as I give him a hug.

Brody - ''I thought you wouldn't be ready, but you look all set!'' He says and laughs before he let go of the hug.

YN - ''Don't underestimate your bestie..Come in!'' I say and laugh too before I step back to let him in.

He giggles and walks inside, he takes of his black blazer and sits on the sofa.

I lock the door, walk over to the sofa and sit down beside him.

Brody - ''By the way, how did it go today? Did you meet Bieber?'' He asks and looks at me.

YN - ''It went great! He sang the song he wrote for our duet, it was perfect! He was really kind and had a great sense of humor..'' I say and smile.

Brody - ''That's awesome! I'm sure this duet will become a HIT!'' He says and smiles.

YN - ''I hope so! It would take me so far in the music industry!'' I say and squeeze Brodys hand as I grin.

Brody - ''I can't feel my hand!'' He says sarcastically and laughs.

I burst into laughter as I let go of his hand.

We both check twitter and instagram while waiting for Tate and Z.

I decide to take a selfie of me and Brody and post it on instagram.

YN - ''Come on, selfie time!'' I say and pull Brody closer to me and giggle.

Brody - ''Surprise surprise..'' He says and rolls his eyes.